有没有类似I thinkstation p500 it is impotant.这样的傻逼英语作文句子?越多越好!

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
关于英语学习体会的英语作文
ぺ魔云法师
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Do you like English? I have fallen in love with it .
I have been learing English for almost 12 years ,so ,I have gained a lot from English learngin. Now, I want to share it with my friends. 1.Timing is important. Why is it can we use our mother tongue so fluently? It is because we started to use it since we started to use it since we were born. And we have been in an environment where eeryone is using it. So, to learn another language, we should also start early, as early as possible.I started learning English form?the first grade of primiary school. I was lucky because my English teachers did a very good job in sitmulating my interest in and English learing.I joined in some English clubs, directed my own small English plays. Also I was taught about the western culture and some history as well. 2.Reading is neccessary. During these 12 years , I have found that reading very essential . Through massive reading , I can enlarge my vocalulary, get to know the structure of sentences, and the most impotant thing ,I think, is I can get a linguistic sensitivity, what we call“语感” language is a live thing, you can't think o th grammar or sentence structure all the time when you speak. so, if you have this king of linguistic sensitivity, words can come out of your lips without pause, just like cool spring running out of the valley in summer. I always pick up whatever reading materials within my teach. so that, I have read various things, including science, history, social study, literature, etc. 3.Speaking and listening is always the first. To train our listening and speaking, We can listen to a tape recorder, watch English programs on TV, talk with foreigners and so on. For instance, when we are doing other work, we can train our hearing by listening to English songs.You can try to figure out the words without looking at te paper.And ,We should imitate the pronunciation and intonation of the people from English speaking countries, which will be good for us
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 think cell 的文章

随机推荐