apartment是什么意思中文 汉语意思

汤姆跟父母住在一所公寓里 的翻译是:Tom with parents living in a apartment 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
汤姆跟父母住在一所公寓里
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Tom told his parents live in an apartment
Tom with parents living in a apartment
Tom lived in an apartment with their parents,
Tom lives with the parents in an apartment
相关内容&a枣的食用方法 Jujube edible method & a我的帽子,手表 My hat, wristwatch & aAnd More! And More! & aPeople are not to cry to tears, and not to abuse, smiling away, because i hope he could see my smile 人们不将哭泣对泪花,并且不滥用,微笑,因为我希望他可能看我的微笑 & ajumpered PINS 3 AND 4 ENABLES PUIS (POWER UP IN STANDBY) jumpered别针3,并且4使能PUIS (力量在待命者) & a一个小时之后 After an hour & aWindows Installation 窗口设施 & a十二点三十六 12.3 16 & a关于这个询盘我需更多的信息 Inquires the plate about this I to have more informations & a训矛 Teaches the spear & aoffice of the undersecretary for administration 副部长办公室为管理 & a龙妹 Long Mei & a东风汽车公司商用车发动机厂 East wind car company commercial vehicle engine plant & a谢谢你的提醒,可能我太着急了 Thanks your reminder, was possible I too to worry & athat seems to choose you. 那似乎选择您。 & a我就是你下午遇见的那女孩 I am that girl who you meet in the afternoon & a朱剑锋 Zhu Jianfeng & a我可以怎样到达那里 How can I arrive there & a我的假期变得快乐了 My vacation became joyful & aananan 正在翻译,请等待... & aIt's a long trip,__road you take. 它是一次长的旅行,您采取的__road。 & a你可以用你自己的钢笔 You may use your fountain pen & aThe offi offi & aReserv Exceptn 储备Exceptn & a欢迎您到北航来!想必旅途十分辛苦,请尽快调整,投入新的生活吧! Welcome you to come to the northern navigation! Thought the journey is extremely laborious, please as soon as possible adjust, invests the new life! & aI start to have my own career 我开始有我自己的事业 & aJ'aime beaucoup de votre 我喜欢您 & areluctant to give up you ……you know 勉强放弃您......您认识 & ato travel around an area to find out about it 在区域附近要旅行对发现对此 & a曾经,我跟你说再见。 Once, I said to you goodbye. & a自从中国共产党成立90多年来 Had been established 90 for many years since Communist Party of China & aNeverForgetYou★OneThree、OneFour NeverForgetYou★OneThree、OneFour & aThe younger sister does now oh 妹妹现在做oh & a我要尽量用英语上课 I must use English to attend class as far as possible & aWe often go to school by bus . 我们经常去学校乘公共汽车。 & aそれを読み取ることができない、死んだふり The inclination which it cannot grasp that, dies & aMR and Mrs Jones’ house is filled (装满的) with luggage (行李) and boxes and there is a moving truck outside. Mrs Jones is busy cleaning up when the doorbell rings. Mrs Jones opens the door and sees a woman standing on her porch (门廊). 先生和琼斯夫人’房子用行李(行李)填装(装满的),并且箱子和那里是一辆移动的卡车外面。 当门铃敲响时,琼斯夫人忙于清扫。 琼斯夫人打开门并且看见妇女站立在她的门廊(门廊)。 & aWith a vertical axis or pulling load, 与垂直的轴或拉扯装载, & a简,你的自行车怎么了同义句 正在翻译,请等待... & a请问你能帮助我吗?我朋友走丢了 Ask you can help me? My friend walked loses & a我在稻田中学学习 I study in the rice paddy middle school & aChinese people pay more attention on safety and feel that the adventurous activities are dangerous, parents won’t allow their children to do dangerous activities
& aBluedearphy Bluedearphy & aNo matter what the reason is, it’s still a life, so whoever has the ability to save them, must do so
& a一个书包好多钱 Book bag many money & aDisadvantages:
下 正在翻译,请等待... & a气压传动 Pneumatic actuator & a亲爱的如果没有你我真的很痛请不要离开我好么? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? & a100 片膳食补充 100 piece of meals supplements & a有个好老师后,他的情况完全不一样了。 正在翻译,请等待... & a爸爸让我把声音关小点 The daddy lets me close the sound the dot & a别说爱 Let alone love & a汤姆跟父母住在一所公寓里 Tom lives with the parents in an apartment &apartment是什么意思_apartment在线翻译_apartment什么意思_apartment的意思_apartment的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
apartment是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
apartment是什么意思 apartment在线翻译 apartment什么意思 apartment的意思 apartment的翻译 apartment的解释 apartment的发音 apartment的同义词
apartment英 [?'pɑ:tm?nt] 美 [?'pɑ:rtm?nt] 第三人称复数:apartment 基本解释名词房间; 寓所,住房; 公寓楼; (有特殊用途或专属某人的)豪华寓所apartment是什么意思apartment 相关例句名词1. They live in the apartment above ours.&&&&他们住在我们楼上的一套公寓房间里。apartment 情景对话Looking for an Apartment-(找房子)A:I need to find a new place to live.&&&&&&我要另找一个地方住。B:Yeah? Why? Don’t you like living with me?&&&&&&是吗?为什么?你不喜欢和我一起住吗?A:Oh, it’s not you. I just want my own place.&&&&&&哦,不是因为你的缘故。我只是想有自己的私人空间。B:Well, check the newspaper.&&&&&&好吧,看看报纸上有没有。A:Jeez…I didn’t realize a single bedroom apartment went for so much these days.&&&&&&哇呀,我没料到一个单间公寓这些天这么贵。B:Yeah, prices have really gone up the past couple of years.&&&&&&是呀,过去这几年价钱真是提高不少。apartment在线翻译A:Oh, here’s one. It’s looks like its in this neighborhood, $600 a month. That’s not to bad.&&&&&&哦,这儿有一个。好像在这儿附近。每个月600元,还过得去。B:No, it’s pretty good. Why not give the landlord a call?&&&&&&不仅如此,真很不错呢。为何不给房东一个电话呢?A:Hello. I’m calling about the one bedroom in Lincoln Park. Could I take a look at it? Yes. Tonight at six is fine. Thanks.&&&&&&你好,我打电话过来询问林肯公园的这间房。我可以去看看吗?是的。今晚六点可以,谢谢。Apartment for Rent-(公寓招租)A:This apartment has three rooms and a bath. Here's the kitchen.&&&&&&这套公寓有三个房间和一个卫生间。这儿是厨房。B:It seems a little small to me.&&&&&&它对我来说好像小了点儿。\u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006DA:Not really, for one person, and it has a nice gas range and a good refrigerator.There are lots of shelves and cupboards, too.&&&&&&实际上不小吧,你只一个人。而且这儿有一只漂亮的煤气灶和很好的冰箱。还有很多大橱和装饰橱。B:What about closets?&&&&&&有些什么壁橱?A:You'll have two large ones in the badroom.One has shelves and a built-in shoe rack.Then there's a storage closet in the living room and a linen closet in the bathroom.&&&&&&在卧室内有两个大壁橱。其中一个有搁板和鞋架。在起居室有一个放在床上用品及毛巾的壁橱。B:The living room looks sort of dark.&&&&&&起居室看起来光线不太好。A:We're painting it a lighter color, and it gets the afternoon sun.&&&&&&我们正在把它漆成明亮的颜色。下午房间内可以照到太阳。B:Well, thank you for showing me around.I'll let you know tonight if I decide to take it.I want to look around before I make up my mind.&&&&&&谢谢你给我们看了房间。 如果我决定要,今天晚上我会告诉你。我想作出决定前再慎重考虑一下。apartment 网络解释1. 1. 寓所:它将居住、购物、办公、酒店、娱乐和休闲融为一体,打造济南首席城市综合体(国际上称作HOPSCA,即由酒店(Hotel)、写字楼(Office)、生态公园(Park)、购物中心(Shoppingmall)、会所(Club)、寓所(Apartment)组成复合化城市中心).apartment 双语例句1. 1. I want to rent one suite or one apartment with bedroom and living room.&&&&我想租一间小套房或是一房一厅的公寓。2. Now he has a wife and a private office in a fancy apartment building near ritzy Tokyo Bay.&&&&现在他结了婚,在奢华的东京湾地区一所高档住房里有自己的私人工作室。3. And five years ago, on the moment I got the key of my apartment in Beijing, I decided it should be black and white decoration without the
black sofa that goe black bookcase, wardrobe, cabinets with white leather bed and white carpets.&&&&五年前,当拿到我北京公寓钥匙的那一刻,我就毫不迟疑地决定要把它装修成黑白格调。黑沙发加白靠枕,黑色的书柜、衣柜、箱柜配以白色的皮床和地毯。4. A friend of mine, who is a rich woman, recently had her apartment burglarized.&&&&我有一位朋友是个很富有的女士,最近她的公寓失窃了,小5. My apartment was burglarized when I was away on vacation.&&&&在我度假时家里遭了小偷。6. Could you give me directions to your apartment?&&&&我初到貴境,請問妳能否教我怎樣去妳家?7. Will that Golden Retriever be happy in your studio apartment?&&&&金毛寻回犬能够在你狭小的工作场中找到快乐吗?8. 8. Columbia made the structure of the apartment is a duplex, with a total area about 170 square meters.&&&&发哥的公寓是复式结构,总面积大约170多平方米。9. Duplex apartment in the southeast coast of Guangdong, Fujian and opening up the city some more.&&&&跃层式住宅在东南沿海的广东、福建的一些开放城市建设较多。10. Apartment is a duplex structure, lower levels, approximately 200 metres.&&&&公寓是复式结构的,上下两层,大约200平米。11. Easy to collect money, and that penthouse floor commercial housing than good, you have to buy a duplex apartment.&&&&&&好不容易攒到钱了,又觉得复式楼比商品房好,又想要买复式公寓了。12. Generally in the ordinary houses with mostly Chinese I in duplex apartment and villa in the more European-style options.&&&&&&一般在普通住宅中以中式铁艺居多;而在复式住宅及别墅中选择欧式风格的较多。13. 13. Look into buying a single family home or a duplex. Leave large apartment buildings and commercial properties to the pros.&&&&&&买一处一个家庭的房子或双联别墅,把大的公寓楼和商业房产留给投资行家。14. I want to rent a small suite or a apartment e with one room and one dining room.&&&&&&我想租一间小套房或是一房一厅的公寓。15. apartment什么意思15. I live in school, but I plan to move to the apartment outside of school after 6 months.&&&&&&我现在住在学校,但我打算在六个月后搬进学校外的公寓。16. I'm leaving in school, but I'm going to move in an apartment outside our school.&&&&&&我现在住在学校,但我打算在六个月后搬进学校外的公寓。17. Now I live in school, but I plan to move in a apartment outside.&&&&&&我现在住在学校,但我打算在六个月后搬进学校外的公寓。18. 18. Now i live in school, but i decide to move to school's apartment after six months.&&&&&&我现在住在学校,但我打算在六个月后搬进学校外的公寓。19. 19. I find the new apartment. the current household have not move out, i will move in next wedesday.&&&&&&我找到新的公寓了。目前的住户本周未搬出去,我下星期三搬进去。20. 20. You know, sometimes when I'm alone in my apartment, I look over here..&&&&&&知道吗,有时我独自一人在我的寓所的时候望向这边apartment 词典解释1. (通常指在同一楼层的)公寓套房&&&&An apartment is a set of rooms for living in, usually on one floor of a large building.&&&&e.g. Christina has her own apartment, with her own car.&&&&&&&&&&&克里斯蒂娜有自己的公寓和汽车。&&&&e.g. ...bleak cities of concrete apartment blocks.&&&&&&&&&&&到处是水泥公寓楼群的沉闷的城市in BRIT, use 英国英语用 flat2. (国王、王后、总统等要人居住的)套间,套房&&&&The apartments of an important person such as a king, queen, or president are a set of large rooms which are used by them.&&&&e.g. ...the private apartments of the Prince of Wales at St James's Palace.&&&&&&&&&&&威尔士亲王在圣詹姆斯宫的私人套房apartment 单语例句1. Chen said he planned to buy an apartment and open up a business with his newfound wealth.2. Cranes line the busy waterfront as office and apartment towers rise at a furious pace.3. Police found a butcher knife near the apartment and said they believe it was used in the killings.4. A cigarette butt tossed from a higher floor started a fire in a balcony in an apartment building in the Hongkou area.5. Young people who want to have their own space, can simply buy an apartment and move out.6. The record unit price and the mystery surrounding the buyer's identity have caused some questions about the circumstances of the apartment sale.7. The Shanghai branches of the Bank of China charge a higher interest rate for borrowers buying old apartment who already own more than one property.8. Long is not the first official encouraging people to rent an apartment instead of buying one.9. As she expects house prices to fall at the end of the year, she plans on holding off buying another apartment for her mother.10. I find that buying my own apartment is a luxury now due to high housing price.apartment 英英释义apartmentnoun1. a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house&&&&Synonym: apartment是什么意思,apartment在线翻译,apartment什么意思,apartment的意思,apartment的翻译,apartment的解释,apartment的发音,apartment的同义词,apartment的反义词,apartment的例句,apartment的相关词组,apartment意思是什么,apartment怎么翻译,单词apartment是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 apartment是什么意思_百度知道
apartment是什么意思
许多城市居民住在公共住宅楼里;nt] K;nt] n;pɑ.
整个宫殿都可以参观;s a nine-storey apartment building next to the bank.J;&#39。
厅堂, 殿堂
You can visit the whole palace except for the private apartments.
银行旁边有一座九层高的宿舍大楼.
一套房间;&#39:tm&#601.K。
Many city dwellers live in apartment buildings.[&#601, 一户
There'pɑrtm&#601apartment
D, 只有内殿不开放
采纳率:35%
来自团队:
一套公寓房间(英国称 flat)[用复数][英国英语](常指配置家具供租用的)一套房间apartment [&#601:tm&#601,套房[美国英语]公寓大楼( = apartment building 或 apartment house;在(成套)房间的;pɑ.(成套)房间的.房间[美国英语]成套房间;英国称 block of flats)nt]n;'为(成套)房间的
一般指带电梯的高层。unit是低层单元小区。townhouse别墅区。
收起其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[?'pɑ:tm?nt]
美[?'pɑrtm?nt]
n. 公寓房间;公寓大楼
four luxury apartments for sale
四套待售的豪华公寓
They rented an apartment in a building overlooking Central Park.
他们在一栋俯瞰中央公园的大楼里租了一套公寓。
1.a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.They plan to erect an apartment on that property.
他们计划在那片地产上建造一座公寓楼。
2.This apartment is located in the centre of business district.
本公寓位于城市商业中心区。
3.How do I get to your apartment?
我如何到达你的公寓?
4.She lives in a small apartment.
她住在一套小公寓里。
5.Jesse gave money under the table to get the apartment.
杰西悄悄花钱弄到一套房间。
1.&lodging,accommodation,apartment,flat,suite
这些名词均有“住处”之意。lodging常用lodgins,指临时租借的房间或宿舍。accommodation泛指各种居住住所,一般指暂时下榻之地。apartment通常指占用或居住时间较长的成套房间,在美国比较常用。flat多用于英国、澳大利亚和新西兰。指同一层建筑物上组成一个居住单元的几个房间。quarters指某一部分人集中的居住区。suite可泛指任何设备完善的一套房间,但多指包括起居室、卧室和浴室的陈设较豪华的套间。
好文推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 apartment是什么意思啊了 的文章

随机推荐