如何编辑football manager2015 touch

《足球经理触摸版2016》:专为触屏而生
共计次阅读 来源:触乐网&<em id="num_num_
Sports Interactive工作室很早就开始了旗下“Football Manager”品牌的移动化发展之路,但他们很长时间以来都没有摸到门道。接连推出的数作,比如《足球经理手持版》(Football Manager Handheld,2015年更名为Mobile)甚至连比赛、训练和转会三大系统的完整功能都不能提供,根本无法满足核心玩家的需求。于是去年在2015“移动版”的基础上,SI又“粗暴”地推出了所谓的“经典版”(实际为PSV同名作品的手游移植)。然而这种“高低搭配”,也算作是没有办法的办法了。
如此之多的大按钮,你还怀念鼠标吗?
当我们认为SI将会长期奉行“双轨制”移动发展路线的时候,他们突然丢出了一记大招,这就是《足球经理触摸版2016》(Football Manager Touch 2016,以下简称FMT)。简单来说,这就是专门为触屏而生的原生作品。
第一次看到本作UI的时候,相信你会立刻明白“Touch”的真意:瞧,过去层层叠叠的表格、臃肿不堪的文字内容全都不见踪影,取而代之的是用大按钮、清新的配色、适当的留白和人性化的辅助功能打造的全新用户界面。实现了多层菜单、多重信息一览无余,既简化了切换操作,又提高俱乐部各项管理的效率。
就从换人这个最基本的战术调整功能来说,在当前阵容中个别球员已经无法满足比赛需要的时候,系统会迅速给出候选球员,只需一步操作即可完成。比赛日来临前的“战备”,我们不再需要一个接一个去查看球员状态,一份排版清爽,数据内容包罗万象的表格就能支持各路经理们的决策。
如果你是一个懒人,那么将各项事务全部委派给助理们去完成也可以
对于从未接触过触屏足球经理的玩家而言,本作的两种附加模式会提供不错的娱乐价值。Create-A-Club允许玩家在全部51个联赛中强插一支属于自己的原创球队,这不仅可以用游戏方式来得出国内无脑足记们关于“恒大究竟是法甲中下游还是意甲中游水平”撕逼大战的结论,你甚至可以在原创队中将自己和一名朋友添加进去。挑战模式则是让玩家按照剧情需要,接手一支处于风雨飘渺状态的球队。可能是全部11名主力队员在酷爱“叉腰肌”的前任教练的摧残之下全部给练废了,不得不在大半个赛季过程中使用难堪大用的替补球员来硬挺。也可能是老板在和小姨子跑路之前,将所有靠谱的球员打包贱卖,只留下一群后备梯队中的正太,让你不得不去硬着头皮复制当年利兹联队“青年近卫军”的辉煌……
和PC平台的数据连动性,是FMT又一划时代的新特性,简单来讲就是将玩家在移动端的游戏档拿到PC端去接着玩。虽然今年的FMT同步了FM2016正篇作品中的许多卖点,包括极其专业的Prozone赛后数据分析系统,但二者之间的数据库和子功能还是存在明显差异的。为此SI通过Steam平台推出了PC端的FMT,从而实现了Cross-play。如果你此前已经购买了FM2016正篇,那么就能免费获得“触摸版”的PC端。独立购买的话,已经拥有移动端的玩家也能获得购买PC端的特殊折扣。从实际体验来看,SI的跨平台联动还没有达到主流云同步应用的平均水准。必须在退出比赛,点击Cross-save之后才能手动将档案上传到官方服务器之中。
由于去年的“经典版”已经实现了FM手游的3D直播画面,因此FMT中的这个卖点已经算不上什么惊喜了。然而让人遗憾的是,不仅玩家们期待的全场直播依然无法实现,而且比赛画面的分辨率和整体观感出现了严重的劣化。还好我们能够通过分屏功能,一边调整战术一边观看缩小的实况画面——反正全屏状态下也很难辨认球员身后的名字和号码,根本搞不清谁谁谁好吗!
虽然FMT还包含着种种缺陷,但这部专为移动平台而生的游戏,正是说明了SI在摸索多年之后,终于用不破不立的方式,找到了FM系列的移动化发展之路。在优化数据库算法,解决在移动设备上比较严重的拖慢和耗电量较大的问题,以及改变整个品牌的盈利模式,打通手游和PC端最后一公里这两个问题之后,相信整个FM系列也能在移动时代释放出全新的生命力。
2016东京电玩展开幕在即,VL联盟组织的大型直播活动,让众多美女主播和多名专业人士领队,带你看懂东京电玩展和日系二次元。方寸之地的绿茵争霸 盘点手机上最好的足球经理游戏
  图片来源:网络
  如果你认为瓜迪奥拉、温格和拉涅利是最出类拔萃的几位足球教练的话,那么你应该瞧瞧我是如何在十年内将毕晓普斯托福德(Bishop's Stortford)从一支默默无闻的业余球队培养成欧冠联赛冠军的。好吧,我说的是电脑上的最新款《足球经理(Football Manager)》,毫无疑问,在这款游戏中,我高超的转会技巧已经得到了充分的认可。
  如今,古老的足球经理游戏已经完美登上了移动设备,特别是对那些没有时间再在PC上游戏,却只能在漫长的上下班旅途中和闲暇时间谋划几局的足球经理们来说,在指尖上划拉几盘正是最合适的。
  所以你就属于这一类人却不知道哪一款游戏适合你的话,我将列举出七款移动平台上最好的足球经理游戏。
  1.《足球经理触摸版2016(Football Manager Touch 2016)》
  Android / iOS (£14.99 + 内购)
  在移动平台上最接近桌面版《足球经理》游戏的,毫无疑问正是官方移动版,它是桌面版“触摸模式”的完美移植。游戏包含极为庞大的球员数据库,随着战术和训练的调整,无论深入游戏或是浅尝辄止都能获得不同的乐趣。当然,游戏里还有着一个让人惊叹的3D引擎来展示游戏结果。
  足球爱好者们将会爱上内置的Prozone数据库足球分析,同时你也可以从草根开始创建自己的俱乐部。
  2.《Top Eleven 2016》
  Android / iOS (免费+ 内购)
  《足球经理》的侧重点是单人游戏体验,然而如果你想要在赛场上挑战全世界玩家的话,《Top Eleven 2016》就会是你在移动端最好的选择。在游戏中,玩家也会进行正常的球队管理,队伍建设、训练和战术设置都是必修课。如何建一座宏伟的体育场也在你的必做清单之中。事实上,除了偶发的一些小转折,你所做的与现实世界中的教练们并没有什么不同。
  这可能是现在最好的休闲社交足球经理游戏了。
  3.《足球经理移动版2016(Football Manager Mobile 2016)》
  Android / iOS (£6.99 + 内购)
  现在移动端已经有两款官方《足球经理》游戏,现在介绍的《足球经理移动版2016》更侧重于手机玩家,比起《足球经理》PC版,该游戏更像是一个早期的精简版本。但并不是说这个游戏很肤浅:抛开触摸版不谈,这可能是移动平台上最有深度的足球经理游戏。在游戏中,你可以组建自己的球队,训练年轻球员,开发近乎无敌的战术技巧。
  移动版适合短期游玩,当然如果条件允许的话,长期游戏也是值得的。
  4.《足球主席(Football Chairman Pro)》
  Android / iOS (£2.99 + 内购)
  这不是第一个让你担任俱乐部主席的模拟游戏,几十年前,我曾经在Commodore 64上的《Football Director》中有过这种回忆。无论如何,《足球主席》让我重新有了这种体验。通过球员转会、雇佣或解雇主教练、提升职员能力,你可以将一只默默无名的小球会逐渐发展成一只顶尖球会。你也可以选择很快地渡过赛季,因为这是你成功路上必须学会的一点。
  通常在这些足球经理类游戏中,如果你需要一些“额外”的帮助,内购是你的不二选择。在这个游戏中,你可以通过内购获得从“本地商人”到“阿拉伯财阀”的资金帮助。
  5.《冠军教练16(Champ Man 16)》
  Android / iOS (免费+ 内购)
  这儿有一段典故:原《冠军足球经理(Championship Management)》的开发组与发行商拆伙后,他们开发了《足球经理》。因此《冠军足球经理》虽然一直在开发,但是近期这款游戏已经无法再与它的对手匹敌,而《冠军教练16》就是它的移动版。
  《冠军教练16》是一款充满内购的免费游戏,这或许会让老玩家们勃然大怒,但是目前该游戏却运营的很好。玩家可以按照自己的喜好,在20个赛季之内深入训练、开发战术、转会,也可以随心所欲地体验游戏。
  《冠军教练16》依然存活在两款《足球经理》的阴影之中。如果你想要换个口味,这款免费游戏或许会是你的选择。
  6.《实况足球俱乐部经理(PES Club Manager)》
  Android / iOS (免费+ 内购)
  作为老牌足球游戏,《实况足球(Pro Evolution Soccer)》的状况正逐渐有所改观:它最新的主机版本正在与《FIFA》系列进行着激烈竞争,并让老玩家们回忆起了系列的巅峰之日。然而作为一款足球经理游戏,《实况足球》的历史就不那么引人注意了。
  像《冠军教练16》一样,《实况足球俱乐部经理》是一款免费游戏。坦白说,当内购取代了技巧,这就很危险了。幸好本游戏避免了这样的风险,除非你极端不耐心,否则无需花钱购买这些游戏货币。
  本作最大的亮点是比赛画面使用了与主机版本相同的引擎,因此画面看上去很棒,不过我觉得玩家更倾向于玩盘主机版的实况而不是仅在手机屏幕上坐等模拟比赛结果。
  7.《冠军足球经理:全明星(Championship Manager: All-Stars)》
  Android / iOS (免费+ 内购)
  最后,让我们谈谈第二款《冠军足球经理》,一款摆脱传统联赛赛制的、以《Top Eleven》为目标的社交足球游戏。在这里,玩家可以从上百家俱乐部里抽取球员来建立自己的球队,体验与《FIFA》的终极球队模式类似的游戏方式,通过选择战术来和全世界玩家对抗来测试你的经理能力。
  希望追赶上《Top Eleven》并不意味着一定要击败它,诚然目前后者有着更高的人气。然而如果你对《Top Eleven》不感兴趣,《冠军足球经理:全明星》或许会是你的选择。
  那么对本盘点你有什么看法呢?评论栏随时开放,希望你能把自己对以上的游戏的看法、我错过的好足球经理游戏、或是在凌晨3点为了防止自己睡着而使用哈科纳尔(Hucknall Town)暴揍巴塞罗那的经历写在评论栏里。
[责任编辑:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 107 Steam Achievements
Title: Football Manager Touch 2016
Developer:
Publisher:
Buy Football Manager Touch 2016
Downloadable Content For This Game
About This Game
Available for PC/Macintosh and high-end tablet devices*
Designed for those who prefer a more streamlined, faster-paced experience, Football Manager Touch 2016 focuses on the manager’s core duties while still delivering an ultra-realistic matchday through the 3D match engine.
All versions of Football Manager Touch (which is a single player experience) are fully 'cross-save' compatible with one another (and also with 'Touch' mode in the full Football Manager simulation) so careers can be saved to the cloud and enjoyed both at home and away.
* Football Manager Touch is available as a 'quick play' mode within the full simulation as well as being available separately through Steam (for PC,
Macintosh and Linux)
Cross-Save
All versions of Football Manager Touch 2016 are 'cross-save compatible' with one another, so a career started on a tablet can be saved to the cloud and continued on computer (and vice versa).**
Matchday Experience
Football Manager Touch 2016 offers enhanced tactical options, including set-piece planning and opposition instructions – all of which play out in the acclaimed Football Manager 3D match engine.
Create-A-Club Mode
Add your own club to the game using the 'Create-A-Club' option. Name your club, choose your colours and edit your squad to your heart’s content – even adding yourself and friends.
Match Analysis
For the first time, Prozone match analysis comes to Football Manager Touch 2016, allowing managers to fully analyse either their full team or individual players after the final whistle.
New Unlockables
Brand new unlockables reward you for pro ‘All Job Applications Accepted’ helps you get your foot in the door at a new club, while ‘Design a Son’ allows you to fully customise your own in-game offspring who will come through into your squad.
Opposition Instructions
Prepare your team for the match ahead by setting opposition instructions which tell your players how to treat certain members of the opposing team to limit their performance as much as possible.
Improved Screens
Football Manager Touch 2016 features a more intuitive virtual manager’s office, with redesigns to many key screens including manager home, transfer, contract, player and tactics screens.
And Much, Much More
Including fully updated player and squad details across the database of more than 600,000 players and staff and lots more new features and improvements to be announced in the coming weeks.
**Requires separate purchases of different game versions
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon - 2.2GHz+
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, Intel GMA X3100 - 256MB VRAM
Storage: 3 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 1.8GHz+
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600 Pro, Intel GMA X3100 - 256MB VRAM
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon - 1.8GHz+
Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD
- 256MB VRAM
SEGA, the SEGA logo and Football Manager 2016 are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(21 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(16)
Negative&(6)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(21)
Key Activations&(1)
All Languages&(22)
Your Languages&(17)
Display As:
Most Helpful
17 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
little mn kick balls and some other stuff . i like it
Still the best football manager sim around, this slim lined version is nice and quick to play, yet still offers most of the core features. Big thumbs up to the create a club mode. Pick a club, and rename them as your own, having a budget fit for that club to pick the players you want, like a dream team. Quality, very fun.Alot of injuries in the game, which does sometimes take the fun out, but nothing a cheeky save cant fix, if you save often. (seriously, the inhuries are hardcore)9/10 for me, only because of too many injuries. Although that is realsitic, but I have to admit
that I think most of us play for the fantasy side of it
I love this game, I find it very addictive. I didn't want the &full-blown& experience and &Touch& still has more than enough complexity for me to try and mostly ignore as I blunder my way through the season!The match engine has a few annoyances such as if you're playing a game the engine has decided you should lose it takes a LOT of replays to get the win, no matter what tactics you employ... is that cheating? Hey it's my game and I want to win the league AND cup(s) :) Particularly annoying is when I have a player through on goal (by a long way too) and he'll slow down and wait for the opposition defence to catch up and overtake him and then disposess him - aargh!!Slight annoyances aside, this game is a time sink-hole and heartedly recommended. I've not played any previous version of FM so can't comment on any differences to other versions but I can't see myself buying it every year. Surely a good option would be to pay just for updates to the teams and players. P.S. I don't play it on a touch screen.
Thought this would be like the simple iPad version, similar to the old CM97/98.
This is too in-depth and overwhelming for me.
Wish I had not bought this.
No comparison to the full version..
easy to use not very detailed (pay tax,players comments ect) like the other ones makes for faster playing
3 people found this review funny
I salute SI decision to make Football Manager Touch ( aka Classic ) a separate product. Since it appeared I was only playing the classic version because the original one became to overwhelming and time consuming for me.I had some doubts at first thinking that it would be harder to play this version on PC, but it seems to be working fine and I get the same entertainment for a cheaper price.Thumbs up, SI.
Was this review helpful?
I was a bit sceptical buying this on PC as i was worried it wouldn't be designed around the PC but i am very happy with it so far. It is football manager classic with a few improvements this year. I have only played 'classic mode' for the last few years as the main game has become far too bloated with nonsense while classic is more like the CM/FM i played for many years. So instead of having to pay ?35 for the full game i am happy to just pay ?20 as i only play classic anyway.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
For those who love football and soccer manager sims, this purchase is a no brainier. Highly recommended to those who have no or little time to play the main game, Football Manager. This game is challenging to play. A must buy for all football fans.
Was this review helpful?
I felt bogged down by the last version of FM I bought. This brings back the fun, with just enough micromanagement to keep it from being an arcade game. Almost as good as the old One-Nil that I remember fondly from a year or twenty back.
Was this review helpful?
Thought I would wait until I hit the 100 hour mark, but had an amazing experience recently which shows how far I've come and how deep this game really is:I'm playing as Wrexham FC, a National League mid table team in the UK, and I recently had a fixture against Accrington Stanley. Accrington had expensive and better players, and I knew I would have to spend a full 90 minutes micro-managing the match to get the best out of my team against the odds, because my assistant manager wasn't qualified enough to make the right calls by himself.And I did it. By using a super defensive tactic, capitalising on the referee's lenient attitude, and hitting the opposition on the counter, I nullified any advantages the better team had, and we won the game 2-0.Football Manager Touch is one hell of an amazing game. Despite being skinnier than the main version, it's still incredibly deep and very true to life. You are sincerely asked to exercise your knowledge of football with proper managerial skills, and ride the waves of success and defeat. You really do cheer when you win a career-defining game, and you really do throw something across the room when you lose them.I think it's more or less the best version of Football Manager too, because the game goes at a fast enough pace to feel like you're doing something, and you're not constantly babysitting your players. There are one or two areas where I may feel I would like more control (I would love to manually set up senior-youth tutoring, for example), but it's a compromise I'm generally happy with.I've only encountered one crash-to-desktop so far in my 90 hours of play time. It's a really stable game at the moment. Essentially, if you like football, if you fanc if you enjoy building teams and you don't mind getting addicted to a new game, buy this one. Highly recommended!
Was this review helpful?
Excellent game allows faster play and less complications than the full game
Was this review helpful?
The best Football Management game since Championship Manager 01/02, that is all.
Was this review helpful?
The problem with Football Manager Touch 2016 is that it isn't really designed for a touch screen. I've played the mobile version a lot, and I have Football Manager 2014, and they're both great games. However, it's tough to play Football Manager 2014 on a smaller screen, even with a mouse. (I use a Surface Pro 2, so the screen is tablet-sized.) I assumed that Football Manager Touch 2016 would be the simplified, streamlined, &classic& game from full version but with modern, touch-friendly menus. Instead I was stuck using my pinky trying to touch menus with 8-point fonts. It looked like a great game, but I don't see how it's possible to play it without a mouse, even if you mess with the settings. I certainly couldn't play it sitting on the couch with a tablet.
Was this review helpful?
Amazing game. Skinner than fm but still challenging and realistic. A game that beginners should buy.
Was this review helpful?
Football Manager - addictive, fun and essential for football fans. Football Manager Touch - slightly cheaper, still fun, not great for touch screens&Do you recommend this game?& is a tricky question seeing that it is undoubtably a good game. So why the thumbs down? Well, despite it's name, it really isn't optimised for touch screens. I play on my Surface 3, and for a start the on screen keyboard doesn't seem to work with the game, forcing me to use a proper keyboard. Also, a lot of the smaller buttons and scroll bars are just far easier to use with a mouse - it's not like the mobile version which is really easy to use on a touch screen. There are also frequent hints suggesting that you buy cheats such as &dodgy lasagne& to impair the other team - something that particulary grates with me.The game is football manager classic - similar to the normal football manager except quicker and arguably less repetitive (no team talks or press conferences). You can still import kits, faces and tactics like the proper football manager. It's still addictive and great fun for the football obsessed, and perhaps maybe a less daunting entry point for new players. But honestly, I can see no point in buying this version over the proper football manager (which includes a streamlined classic mode anyway), which is ultimately why I give it a thumbs down.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 football manager 16 的文章

随机推荐