on walls 与color on the walls 区别

in the wall on the wall in the tree on the tree 的区别
他已看破红尘
on the tree/in the tree都译为"……在树上".前者表示树上本身所长着的叶子、花、果实等;后者表示某物或某人在树上.on the wall/in the wall都译为"在墙上".由于介词不同,在使用上有区别.图画、黑板、风筝等"在墙上",是因为它们在墙的表面上,故用on the wall;门窗、钉子、洞、孔等"在墙上",是因为它们在墙的里面,故用in the wall.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码onthewall和inthewall的差别;inthetree和onthetree的差别._百度知道
onthewall和inthewall的差别;inthetree和onthetree的差别.
长在树上的东西、窗在墙上用in穿过墙on the wall 贴在,但所表示的含义是不一样的。in the tree多指外界的事物或人在树上,而非树木自身所长;而on the tree则多指树自身所有。In the wall门in the tree和on the tree译成汉语都是“在树上”之意
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁in the wall on the wall 有什么区别_百度知道
in the wall on the wall 有什么区别
on the wall 在墙的表面上in the wall 在墙的里面例如:There is a map of China on the wall.墙上有一张中国地图。There is a hole in the wall.墙上有个洞。in the wall on the wall in the tree on the tree 的区别on the tree/in the tree都译为&……在树上&.前者表示树上本身所长着的叶子、花、果实等;后者表示某物或某人在树上.on the wall/in the wall都译为&在墙上&.由于介词不同,在使用上有区别.图画、黑板、风筝等&在墙上&,是因为它们在墙的表面上,故用on the wall;门窗、钉子、洞、孔等&在墙上&,是因为它们在墙的里面,故用in the wall. in at在表示在地点的区别at, in和on表示地点时的区别 1. at表示地点: (1)用于指较小的地方。如: I shall wait for you at the station. (2)用于门牌号码前。如: He lives at 115 Zhongshan Road. 2. in表示地点: (1)用于指较大的地方。如: He lives in Shanghai. (2)虽然是很小的地方,如果说话人住在那里,也可用in。商店、学校、机关等,若看作一个地点(point)用at,若看作一个场所(place)用in。如: I met him at the post-office. I’m now working in the post-office. 3. on表示地点,一般指与面或线接触,意为“在……上;在……旁”。如: The picture was hanging on the wall. New York is on the Hudson River.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
墙上有些照片。There is a window on the wall。A large blackboard is on the front wall  in the wall和on the wall在汉语中都是”在墙上“的意思, 其用法区别如下:We saw light through a small hole in the wall。例如。事物如果深入到了墙体的内部:There are some photos on the wall. 墙上有一扇窗户. 前墙上有块大黑板。例如。He strung his gun up on the wall. 他把枪挂在了墙上,那就用in the wall. 我们透过墙上的小孔看到了亮光:事物被张贴或挂在墙的表面上,用on the wall
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Wall Street Journal – Breaking news headlines, stock market updates & financial coverage, plus business analysis. on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app The Wall Street Journal – Breaking news headlines, stock market updates & financial coverage, plus business analysis. by Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal., get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
The Wall Street Journal – Breaking news headlines, stock market updates & financial coverage, plus business analysis.
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Essentials
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Make time for the news app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the latest headlines and interactive features from the Wall Street Journal, the world-renowned news organization with more than 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.The WSJ app gives you instant access to breaking stories from around the world plus the latest on business and finance, politics and technology, as well as expert commentary and analysis and up-to-the-minute updates on global stock markets and company news.Whether you prefer browsing the contents of our daily edition or the latest updates from our real-time news team, the WSJ app delivers exceptional writing and captivating visual journalism to your phone, tablet or watch. Every section features videos, photo slideshows, data and interactive graphics and cutting edge experiences like virtual reality and 360-degree videos.The WSJ app also offers a wide range of special sections like the WSJ. Magazine and customizable stock quote watchlists and saved article sections, as well as coverage of lifestyle topics and features on media, marketing, arts, health, personal technology, social media and real estate. With the WSJ app you can find the news you need wherever and whenever you need it. Key Features:- Global headlines and breaking news with embedded multimedia, full-screen video and interactive graphics.- Notifications sent to you instantly as important news breaks so you will be the first to know what is happening around the world.- Fast load time and downloading of new content, rapid and reliable updates and improved stability.- Enhanced iPad versions of the Journal’s U.S., Europe and Asia newspaper editions.- Informed opinions on finance, business, politics, personal investments and careers.- Articles on arts, film, television, fashion, food, design and travel.- Market data integrated seamlessly into stories, displaying stock and shares performance for companies.- Special investigative projects and in-depth series on global and financial news.- Full access to WSJ. Magazine- Virtual reality video and innovative technology such as WSJ news on your Apple Watch.Download now for a free trial to access coverage of breaking global news, business, finance and politics, corporate shares information and everything else that makes the Wall Street Journal essential daily reading for world leaders and daily readers alike.Key Features for Apple Watch:
- The breaking news stories you need to know immediately, instantly available on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone or iPad.
You can now get the WSJ’s award-winning journalism for $32.99 per month and receive unlimited digital access on your iPad, iPhone and WSJ Online.Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. All cancellations will take effect at the end of the current period.For more information visit:
Follow us on: /user/WSJDigitalNetwork?hl=en-GB&gl=GB /wsj /WSJ /+wsj/posts
What's New in Version 7.7.2
Thank you for updating to the latest version of the WSJ app.WSJ 7.7.2 improves the way the app downloads the news to get you updates faster and even when you are not actively using the app.This version also adds support for animated GIFs, improves news page designs and enhances overall performance.Thank you for your comments. We are focused on improving the app with every release and your feedback helps guide our work. In addition to App Store reviews, please let us know of any issues you experience through the “Email Customer Support” link on our app settings page.
Screenshots
Apple Watch
Customer Reviews
Great content, app getting better
Much improved, love the app at this point.
I've subscribed to the mobile version since it was first launched and it's the best yet.
Previous posts were for older versions.I was loving the app...much better than before and I love the new format over the past week.
Content always great.
However, I just got 2 popup videos...I hate pop ups.
When you pay $23 a month for something you shouldn't get popups that take over the entire screen!I still maintain the app is getting better.
Landscape view and night time modes would be nice.
Pulling up the last article being read is a big improvement.
It's getting there(Previous post)I've been quite critical of the app delivery before. But I will say it is improving.
This most recent iPad version is a lot smoother and crashes less than before.
As always, the content is excellent and the interface is improving.
I would say that it is irritating as I &flick& between pages of a story, that sometimes an ad will start out as a full 2nd page ad and the 3rd page will continue where the 1st page left off...however sometimes the font will rearrange itself and I will go back to the 2nd page and find that what was a full page ad on the 2nd page is now a 1/2 page ad and I missed some content on that 2nd page.
Continues to improve
Was disappointed in Wall Street Journal for initial release but it is now significantly improved. Easy to follow and use plus excellent performance. Same great content as always. Latest release continues to improve. Faster updates, better navigation, are all improvements. Significantly improved stability.
Simple and easy to use.
Outstanding app.
Easy to navigate to the articles you want to read.
Simple navigation to back issues to read articles you didn't have time to read.
Multimedia links work flawlessly.
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadOffers Apple Watch App for iPhoneFreeCategory: Version: 7.7.2Size: 35.9 MBApple Watch: YesLanguage: EnglishSeller: Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.06533&&&&&199 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&112953 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
The Wall Street Journal$22.99The Wall Street Journal$32.99The Wall Street Journal Mobile$12.99The Wall Street Journal Asia$22.99The Wall Street Journal Europe$22.99The Wall Street Journal$32.99The Wall Street Journal$32.99The Wall Street Journal 日本$22.99The Wall Street Journal 日本$32.99The Wall Street Journal Deutschland$22.99
More by Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.

我要回帖

更多关于 back on the wall 的文章

随机推荐