暗黑2 hey guyss! Could you tell me who she is?

Could you tell me ( )she is looking for?A.that B.whose C.who D.whichWould you please tell me ( ) next,Mr.Wang?A.what should we do B.we should do waht C.what we shuold do D.should we do what禁止乱答,乱蒙.能说明解题过程,告诉我wiil这一类词算不算谓语就更好了,..嘻嘻
伤不起fKd4
第一题的答案为who第二题为what we should do.从句是一个完整的句子,分析一下句子的完整性就可以了哦.第一个从句是宾语从句,主语是she 谓语是is looking for(不及物动词短语).缺少的成分由从句引导词充当,此处缺少介词for的宾语.who可以做宾语或主语.A和D常用作定语从句的引导词,此处无先行词所以不选.whose就不用多说了,后面没有名词.第二个题中,从句中用陈述句语序就可以了.按主谓宾顺序排列,引导词位于从句句首.从句中主语为we,谓语为复合谓语should do,从句引导词what充当宾语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码---Could you tell me she is looking for? ---Her cousin,susan. A.that B.whose C .who D.which——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
---Could you tell me she is looking for? ---Her cousin,susan. A.that B.whose C .who D.which 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
—I'm hungry. Could you please give me something to eat?—Of course. Here are some ____________.A.apple&&&&&&&&&&& B.water&&&&&&&&&&&& C.bread&&&&&&&&&&& D.egg&
&Could you record the football game forme? I can’t watch ____________ later.&& A.it&&&&&&&&&& B.one&&&&&&&&&&& C.this&&& &&&&&&&&&D.that&
从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话,其中有两个多余项。Sally and Li Ming are talking about making thedelicious chicken.&L: The chicken tastes great. S:1. &&&  &&&  &&&   &&&&&&&&&&L: Couldyou tell me how to cook it? I want to have a try.&S: Of course. 2. && &  &&& &&&&&&L:3. &&&  & &&&&&S: Next,fill the chicken with many herbs, and put the chicken into the oven. L:And then?S:4. &&&  &&& &&&&&&&&&&L: That’sa long time.&S: Yeah. Finally when the chicken is ready, putit on the table and then cut it into slices.&L: Thanks for your recipe. S:5. &&&  &&&   &&&  A. You should cook the chicken in the oven for severalhours.B. Thanks for saying so.C. What can I do for you?D. My pleasure. E. First, you need to clean the chicken.F. I’m sorry. I don’t like it.G. What’s the next?&
--- Could you tell me&&&&&&&&?&&&&--- Certainly. In half an hour.A.when will thetrain to Chengdu leave&&&&&&& B.when thetrain to Chengdu leftC.when wouldthe train to Chengdu leave&&&&& D.when the train to Chengduwill leave&
选择括号内恰当的单词或词组填入空白处,使句意完整、正确。1.I want to keephealthy, so I eat fruit and vegetables __________(instead/ insead of)chips andchocolate.2.Everyone in ourclass felt &____________ (exciting / excited)because we were winners.3.-Couldyou please____________ (tell / telling )me your plan for this year?&&& -Sure.4.-Willyou visit the Great Wall ?&&& -Yes,we are___________ (leaving/ leaving for) Beijing tomorrow.5.-LiuXiangis one of the beast ____________ (runner/ runners) in the world.&&& -I think so.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Could you tell me where she is?这句话有什么错误?is
前后不一致,Could 是过去式,后面的is也要用过去式,应改成was
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,1秒后自动跳转九年级英语第二单元教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
九年级英语第二单元教案
上传于||暂无简介