打开eclipse failed报parsing data for android-23 failed怎么办

2012年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第一
2013年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第七2011年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第五2009年 总版技术专家分年内排行榜第九
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。java - Parsing Data for android-21 failed on JDK1.8 - Stack Overflow
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 7.1 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
Been facing this issue on the out of the box standard android 21 application see attached
I am on 10.9.5 Mac OS X
I am currently on JDK 1.8 see
/usr/libexec/java_home
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_45.jdk/Contents/Home
In eclipse it shows the following:
I have tried switching the JDK versions and also installing/uninstalling eclipse, SDK and SDK tools.
Everything works fine in Android studio but not eclipse. unfortunately I have to get it to work on Eclipse.
Would appreciate any pointers you may have on the issue!
You will need to install JDK version 1.7. Android doesn't support JDK v1.8 yet. You can get the latest JDK v1.7 from .
Also, when you update your Android SDK, you must also update your Android Development Tools (ADT) for Eclipse at the same time. If you don't, you'll get all sorts of errors.
UPDATE: As of April 27 2015, Mac(R) OS X(R) version 10.9.5 and JDK version 1.8 are not yet supported by Android SDK. See
for more info.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25918
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled打开eclipse发现出现错误:Parsing Data for android-N failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0原因是,jdk版本太低,需要将1.6升级到1.7。').addClass('pre-numbering').hide();
$(this).addClass('has-numbering').parent().append($numbering);
for (i = 1; i <= i++) {
$numbering.append($('').text(i));
$numbering.fadeIn(1700);
以上就介绍了Parsing Data for android-N failed Unsupported majorminor version 510,包括了方面的内容,希望对Java教程有兴趣的朋友有所帮助。
本文网址链接:/article/detail_478440.html
上一篇: 下一篇:x 175 x 29 x 20 x 14 x 14 x 14 x 13 x 11
Code2care &&2012-15

我要回帖

更多关于 eclipse build failed 的文章

随机推荐