This man's __PE 把合适的英语单词填pe系统进去看不到硬盘。

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一些英语的填空题,一.用所给单词适当形式填空1.Look!There’s the red man .Don’t go (cross) the road .2.How many (sandwich) have you got?3.These (lady) dresses are beautiful.4.This is (she) rubber.5.Are there (some) books in the bag?6.Look!There’s the red man .(not cross)the road.7.The traffic light (be)yellow.8.Listen!The birds in the tree (sing).9.Mary likes (dance).10.(Have)you father got a new car?二.改变句子,每格一词1.Cross the road,please.(否定句)the road,please.2.The woman is crossing the road.(换种表达方式,句意不变)The woman is the road.3.The traffic light’s green.(划线部分提问)is the traffic light.4.Mr.White is driving his car.(划线部分提问)括号漏加了,第一大题括号在所给单词的前面 第二大题:1.Cross the road,please.(否定句) ()()the road,please.2.The woman is crossing the road.(换种表达方式,句意不变) The woman is()() the road.3.The traffic light’s (green).(括号部分提问) ()()is the traffic light.4.Mr.White is (driving his car).(括号部分提问)()Mr.White()
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一`.用所给单词适当形式填空 1.across 2.sandwiches 3.ladies'(所有格) 4.her 5.any 6.Don’t go across 7.is 8.are singing 9.dancing 或to dance 10.Have(固定搭配have got) 二.改变句子 1.Don't cross 2.going across(穿过)不是两空吗?3.What color 4.What's doing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一.用所给单词适当形式填空 1.Look!There’s the red man .Don’t go (cross) the road . crossing2.How many (sandwich) have you got? sandwiches3.These (lady) dresses are beautiful. ladies<b...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
谁能帮我填一个英语句子中要填的单词?1.A man wearing _____ yellow hat is walking.2.He's yelling _____ waving his hands.3.I'm going _____ London on holiday.4.There _____ five eggs in the bag.5.Look _____ this brochure.横线上面就是要填写单词的
花小姐丶亯
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.wish2.and3.to4.are5.at不保证对啊~仅供参考!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
This man is ____ _____PE填空
炽月军团280
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
good at 这个人擅长体育.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一 根据提示写词.完成句子 1The woman’s t but the man’s t . 2The bear’s b but the elephan——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
一 根据提示写词.完成句子 1The woman’s t but the man’s t . 2The bear’s b but the elephant’s . 3The paper’s l and the pumpkin’s h . 4This sign ` ’! You must stay away. 5It’s very h in s in Nanjing and it’s very c in w , too. 6This man’s PE, so he’s very s . 二在下栏中找出上栏适当的应答.将序号写在题前的括号内1. When’s Children’s Day? A. They’re from Grandparents. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据汉语提示,填写单词,完成句子(每空一词)。1. My uncle's _______________&is beautiful. (村庄)2. These flowers and trees are _______________. (健康的)3. Amy is the _______________&child in her family. (第二个)4. Can you help me _______________ the rubbish bin? (倒掉)5. My birthday is on _______________ 10th. (十一月)
根据图片提示,填写单词或短语,完成句子(每空一词,单词首字母已给出)。1. His mother cooks in the k&&&&&&&& . 2. He climbed to the top of the m_____.&&3. She laughed at the f&&&&&_&&&&show.&&&&4. The little bowl is n_____&t&&&&&&&&&&&the big pot.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 pe进去黑屏 的文章

随机推荐