高中英语作文,100词左右,需要写一篇作文300字左右范文。谢谢

您所在的位置:泉州教育网 >
高一英语作文:About Myself
&作者:东莞市教育局 来源:
导读你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇文章,介绍自己的基本情况。文章应包括下表所列全部内容。  注意:  1.情况介绍必须采用短文形式;  2.词数100左右;  3.文章第一句已为你写好。  生词:竞赛——competition    About Myself  My name is Li Hua. I was born in the city of Dalian, Liaon
  你是李华,申请到一家外资企业工作。对方要求你用英语写一篇文章,介绍自己的基本情况。文章应包括下表所列全部内容。  注意:  1.情况介绍必须采用短文形式;  2.词数100左右;  3.文章第一句已为你写好。  生词:竞赛——competition    About Myself  My name is Li Hua. I was born in the city of Dalian, Liaoning Province. I studied in Guangming Primary School from 1984 to 1990. Then I entered NO.6 Middle School where I mainly learned the subjects like Chinese, mathematics, English, physics, chemistry and computer. I have been very fond of and good at English and computer ever since. Therefore I placed first in the school computer competition last year. My hobbies include swimming in summer, skating in winter as well as collecting stamps and listening to popular music in my spare time.  1&2&&求一篇名为的高中英语作文,100字左右,一般的就行,别太好了,谢谢!
你的矜夜6050
Love is wide.its basic definition is the harmonious relationship between different people,culture and religions.In the vast world of love,we have friendship,family relationship,love from a lovers and many many more.Love is the basic humanity of a person but what i believe is what Nelson Mandela said,"People must learn to hate because if they can learn to hate then they can be taught to love.For love comes more naturally from a human heart."
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇100-120个词的短文,记述一次你被误解的经历,并简要说明你的处理方式及理由 _高中英语作文_英语学科_河南文科豫文网-河南省文科学科专业网站
河南文科网是河南省文科专业网站,欢迎您的访问!
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
用英语写一篇100-120个词的短文,记述一次你被误解的经历,并简要说明你的处理方式及理由
作者: 文章来源:书面表达 点击数: 更新时间: 11:10:46 | 【字体: 】
核心提示:...
书面表达(满分30分)&&& 生活中我们难免会被人误解。请就此话题用写一篇100-120个词的短文,记述一次你被误解的经历,并简要说明你的处理方式及理由。注意:短文开头已经给出(不计入总词数)。
&&& Every one of us may be misunderstood in our daily life.&&&&&&&&&&&&
英语书面表达范文
One possible student version:&&& Every one of us may be misunderstood in our daily life. What is important is how to deal with it.&&& Once a classmate of mine broke a classroom window during the break. As I was the monitor, our teacher discussed it with me. I suggested forgiving him instead of punishing him. Then our teacher talked with him and made him promise that this would never happen again. However, the classmate, to my regret, thought I had spoken ill of him behind his back and wouldn’t talk with me anymore. &&& As I always believe that communication is a good way to clear up misunderstandings, I asked his best friend to explain the whole thing to him. When he learned the truth, he apologized to me, and we became good friends again.
一、评分原则1.本题总分为30分,按5个档次给分。2.先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量、确定或调整,最后给分。3.应注意的主要方面为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的丰富性和准确性以及上下文的连贯性。4.词数少于100,从总分中酌情扣分,最多扣2分。5.拼写与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。6.若书写较差,以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。
二、内容要点1.记述一次被误解的经历;2.简要说明处理方式及理由。
三、各档次的给分范围和要求第五档(25~30分)完成试题规定的全部任务。•覆盖所有内容要点;•应用了较多的语法结构和词汇;•语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误,但为尽量使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言应用能力;•有效地使用了语句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑;•完全达到了预期的写作目的。第四档(19~24分)完成试题规定的主要任务。•覆盖所有主要内容;•应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求;•语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致;•应用简单的语句间连接成分,使全文结构紧凑;•达到了预期的写作目的。第三档(13~18分)完成试题规定的部分任务。•虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖部分主要内容;•应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求;•有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解;•应用简单的语句间连接成分,使全文内容连贯;•整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。第二档(7~12分)未恰当完成试题规定的任务。•漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容;•语法结构单调、词汇有限;•有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解;•较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性;•信息未能清楚地传达给读者。第一档(1~6分)未完成试题规定的任务。•明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是未理解试题要求;•语法结构单调、词汇有限;•较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响对写作内容的理解;•缺乏语句间的连接成分,内容不连贯;•信息未能传达给读者。0分未能传达给读者任何信息:内容太少,无法评判;写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清。
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)求一篇关于诚实和友谊的英语作文,100词左右,不要搜的,必采纳啊谢谢_百度知道
求一篇关于诚实和友谊的英语作文,100词左右,不要搜的,必采纳啊谢谢
It is very important that the individuals in our lives see a person they can trust, an individual who will care enough to tell you the truth under any circumstance, telling them your real feelings, however, do you speak up?Choosing to be hones unfortunately. If people see someone that walks on the fence in between honesty and dishonesty, honesty is a very important factor in any relationship, and in a friendship that can lead to a very negative relationship, then eventually the perception would be that person is untrustworthy. A true friend is, and trust produces confidence. If a friend has made a decision or choice to do something that you don&#39.Being a true friend does not always mean appeasing or pacifying an individual just to make them happy. This should be the basis of any true friendship, and at the same time stand by your side, even when you make a mistakeHow important is honesty in a friendship, or pacify them because they might not want to hear what you really think.Honesty produces trust? Ft agree with, the hard fact is there are times when it is easier to lie than to be honest, count on and have the utmost confidence in, that you maybe even feel could be harmful, but it is a defining element in how people perceive us
是你自己写的么
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
telling them your real feelings, or pacify them because they might not want to hear what you really think  s made a decision or choice to do something that you don't agree with, that you maybe even feel could be harmful, do you speak up
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇500字左右呼吁 的文章

随机推荐