Write it down or write down造句 it

当前位置: &
write it down中文是什么意思
中文翻译把它写下来笔之于书&&&&vt. (wrote , 〔古语〕 writ ...&&&& it2 pron. (sing. Nom. ...&&&& down3 n. 1.(装被、褥等用的)鸭绒 ...&&&&(资产账面价值)降低; 冲转; 划减,降值; 记录; 记下;描述; 记下,写 ...&&&&写下,记下&&&&无形资产价值的减记或销帐&&&&无形资产价值的注销&&&&降低资产帐面价值&&&&记下地址&&&&记在笔记本上&&&&记下,写下&&&&满是粉尘的双手&&&&减除呆帐&&&&vt. (wrote , 〔古语〕 written , 〔古语〕 ...&&&&某语言或材料; 提出书面要求; 写入写数存入
例句与用法Just give me a name . . . i ' m gonna write it down . .你只要说出一个名字让我记下来He ' d find room to squeeze in and write it down他一定会找地方挤进去留些痕迹的He ' d find room to squeeze in and write it down他一定会找地方挤进去留些痕迹的I write it down and mango says goodbye sometimes我把它写下来,芒果有时说再见。 Find what your ideal is and write it down找出你的理想是什么,并把它记下来。 You ' d better write it down before you forget it你最好趁着现在还没忘把它记下来。 If she won ' t talk , she should write it down ,如果她不能说话,她应该可以写字吧, I wrote it down somewhere . um . . . there you go我好象记在什么上面了. . .找到了Sergeant foster wrote it down . ‘ yes , inspector福斯特警官记下来。 “好的,探长。 ” Once you ' ve defined your goal , write it down一旦你定下目标,就把它写下来。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
write it down的中文翻译,write it down是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译write it down,write it down的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedWe use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By using this site you indicate you are fine with cookies.Why don't you write it down?
你为什么不把它写下来呢?
I write it down and Mango says goodbye sometimes.
我把它写下来,芒果有时说再见。
Whatever you are stimulated, you should write it down.
无论是什么激励你的,都要把它写下来。
With every goal consider what the next actionable step is and write it down.
对每个目标来说,都要考虑下一个可行的步骤是什么并写下了。
Write it Down.
把习惯写下来。
When you come across something importantk,write it down.
当你遇到重要的事情时,把它记下来.
Think it and write it down as well as say it out loud.
想想自己要确立的目标,把它写下来并大声说出来。
Write it down somewhere visible.
把它写在显眼的地方。
Two, cultivate optimism: visualise a future in which everything has turned out the way you want it, then write it down.
第二,培养乐观的态度,想象未来生活中每件事都跟你渴望的一样,然后想象中的未来生活写下来。
If I want to remember it, I will write it down in a trusted location.
如果我想记得它,我会把它写在一个信得过的地方。
When you read something you know will show up on a test, write it down in the form of a question.
当读到一些你认为会在考试中出现的知识点时,把它以问题的形式记下来。
Realize that something good will come from this ( I call this The Change Guarantee).Write it down somewhere visible.
情况必定会好转(我称之为改变的保证)。 在显眼的地方写下来。
Second, write it down, to externalize it.
第二,把它记下来,让它暴露无遗。
Whatever motivates you, write it down.
无论是什么激励你的,都要把它写下来。
Discover your personal definition of success and write it down . I promise that you will feel more successful immediately.
对于你个人对于成功的定义做一个思考,然后把它写下来,我保证你马上会觉得离成功更近了一步。
Just have experienced people talk with each other about the effort each feature would take and write it down.
仅让有经验的人员就(实现)每项功能所要付出的努力相互交流看法,并记下这些看法。
Every time you receive a piece of positive feedback, either in person, through e-mail, or secondhand, write it down.
每次,你收到任何积极的评价时,无论是面对面提出来的,还是电子邮件,或是间接获知的,都把它写下来。
Just do it constructively – write it down, walk it off, or find a caring shoulder to cry on.
积极对待它—写下它,或散散步,或找一个有爱心的肩膀哭一场。 我个人最喜欢的方法?
Then I won't even write it down.
然后我就不会把它写下来。
Just do it constructively – write it down, walk it off, or find a caring shoulder to cry on.
积极对待它—写下它,或散散步,或找一个有爱心的肩膀哭一场。
The other friend replied:When someone hurts us we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away.
他回答道:“当有人伤害了我们,我们应该把它写进沙里,宽恕的风会把仇恨抹去。
You’ve got yourself a plan; write it down and do it.
这样你就有了计划了,把他写下来然后执行。
As an adult Mozart would compose music in his head during long, uncomfortable carriage rides, and store it in his brain until he could write it down.
在漫长且颠簸的马车旅行中,成年的莫扎特在脑海中创作且深刻的记录下来直到编写出来。
It is not necessary to write it down at first, but do make sure that everyone knows it.
没必要一开始就将其写下来,但是一定要确保每一个人都知道。
It is not necessary to write it down at first, but do make sure that everyone knows it.
没必要一开始就将其写下来,但是一定要确保每一个人都知道。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 inventory write down 的文章

随机推荐