In spring,the weather in guangzhoubecomes ___ .(变暖)

The ()r()()s becomes green in spring(填空)填在括号内
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Spring is coming the weather becomes _______and ____ 填空
warmer and warmer越来越暖和希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
cloudy and warm
warmer and warmer
越来越热祝你学习愉快! (*^__^*) 请及时采纳,多谢!
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置: >
> 文章内容
季节 The Seasons
作者: admin来源: 网络文章 时间:
There are four seasons in a year: spring, summer, autumn and winter.
In spring, the weather gradually gets warmer and everything comes back to lfie. The peasants are busy with sowing.
When the summer comes, the weather becomes every hot. It rains frequently and causes many floods.
Autumn is the best season all the year round. The weather is neither too hot nor too cold. The sky is blue and cloudness. At night, millions of stars can be seen in th sky. It's also a busy season for peasants to harvest.
Winter is the last season of the year. Days become shorter and nights longer. The weather is cold and windy. In winter, leaves fall from trees and everything seems to fall into a deep sleep to prepare for the next spring.
The English language has become an international language because it is used by people in the most countries in the world now. 因为世界上大部分国家的人都使用英语,现在英语已经成为...
Hello, everybody! My name is Michael. I'm a happy boy. Because I laugh every day. I have a big family. There are three people in my family, my mother, my father and I. 大家好!我的...
上一篇: 下一篇:1.he likes[ ,[(堆雪人)in winter2.Fall[ ,](在.之后来临)summer3.The weather[ ,](变暖)when spring comes4.The wind[ ,](刮得猛烈)yesterday5.lt may get fine[ ,](以后,后来)
幻世萌ihcxc
make a snowman 堆雪人 After coming in 在.之后来临warm up 变暖 Blowing violent 刮的猛烈Later later 以后,后来
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. making snowman2. comes after3. becomes warm4. blew strongly5. later on
1。he likes[
[(堆雪人)in winter2.Fall[
](在.....之后来临)summer3.The weather[
](变暖)when spring comes...
1.making a snowman
like后面用动词ing形式2.comes after3.becomes warm4. blew strongly5.sooner\in the future.
1. making snowmen2. comes after3. gets warm4. blows strongly5. later
He likes playing snowman in winter.Fall arrives after summer.The weather gets warm when spring comes.The wind blew heavily yesterday.It may get fine later.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 weather in hangzhou 的文章

随机推荐