you whisper softly once once there was an 11是什么汉语意思

英语whisper改成什么
Love诗诗9634
英语whisper改成什么whisper=speak in a very soft and low voice that can't be heard easily by otherswhisper英 ['wɪspə(r)] 美 [ˈhwɪspɚ,ˈwɪs-] vt.低声说;私语;密谈,密谋坏事;私下说 vi.沙沙地响;耳语;密谈 n.低语,耳语;飒飒声;[医]嗫音;传闻 耳语; 思铂; 沙沙声; 传闻过去式:whispered 过去分词:whispered 现在分词:whispering第三人称单数:whispers (1)低声说;悄悄说;耳语When you whisper,you say something very quietly,using your breath rather than your throat,so that only one person can hear you'Keep your voice down,' I whispered...我轻声说:“小声点儿.”She sat on Rossi's knee as he whispered in her ear...她坐在罗西的膝盖上,听他低声耳语.He whispered the message to David...他悄声把这个消息告诉了戴维.Somebody whispered that films like that were illegal...一些人在窃窃私语,说那种电影是非法的.She whispered his name.她轻轻说出他的名字.(2)私下谈论;谣传If people whisper about a piece of information,they talk about it,although it might not be true or accurate,or might be a secretToday,we no longer gasp when we hear a teenage girl is pregnant or whisper about unmarried couples who live together...今天,我们听到未成年少女怀孕时不会再感到惊讶,也不会再去私下谈论谁谁未婚同居.It is whispered that he intended to resign...据传他打算辞职.But don't whisper a word of that.但是私下里对那件事什么也不要说.(2)发出低沉而轻微的声音;沙沙(或飒飒)作响 If something whispers,it makes a low quiet sound which can only just be heard.The cold breeze moved through the bushes around him,whispering just loud enough to obscure the chanting...冷飕飕的风吹动着他周边的矮树丛,沙沙声刚好盖过了吟唱的声音.The car's tires whispered through the puddles.穿过水坑时汽车的轮胎发出呜呜声....whispering ceiling fans.嗡嗡响着的吊扇murmur,mutter,whisper这些动词均有“低语”之意.murmur:通常指人、微风或小溪等的低沉、柔和或连续的声音.mutter:多指别人不易听到的低语.whisper:通常指耳语、窃窃私语.1.She spoke in a husky whisper.她低沉沙哑地轻声说话.2.Don't you know it's rude to whisper?难道你不知道窃窃私语是不礼貌的吗?3.The baby is sleeping,so they fall their voice to a whisper.那婴儿在睡觉,所以他们把声音降成耳语.4.I've heard a whisper that he's going to resign.我听到了一个传闻说他准备辞职.5.Did she whisper in your ear at the meeting?开会时,她跟你私下交谈了吗?6.This fine engine makes only a whisper when running at full speed.这部优良的发动机全速开动时也只发出一点点沙沙声.7.Their voices fell to a whisper.他们的话音低到成了耳语.8.His voice sank to a whisper.他的声音低到成为耳语.9.Hardly a whisper of concern has been voiced.几乎一点点关心也未曾表示过.10.He lowered his voice to a whisper.他压低了声音悄悄地说话.11.He sink his voice to a whisper.他把声音降低为耳语.12.Her voice thinned down to a whisper as people turned to shush her.当人们回过头来嘘她时,她就放低嗓门讲话了.13.Please,Becky -- I'll whisper it,I'll whisper it ever so easy." 求求你,贝基——我小声说,我轻轻地说.” 14."I have no hope,'said Mr.Lorry,in a low and sorrowful whisper.“我不抱希望,”罗瑞先生放低了嗓子悲伤地说.15.Since then,I've told Linton he must whisper his bitter things.自从那时候起,我就告诉林敦他必须小声诉说他的苦楚.16.When these breezes reached the platform the palm-fronds would whisper.微风吹到平台时,棕榈叶片发出簌簌的低吟.17.The kind whisper went to my heart like a dagger.这仁慈的低语象一把匕首直刺进我的心.18.The music of the pearl drifted to a whisper and disappeared.珍珠之歌随波荡漾,余音袅袅,终于完全消失.19.His voice dropped to a whisper.他的声音已降低成轻声细语了.20.Fatso leaned over to whisper in her ear.胖子欠身对她耳语几句.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
speak softly 或者 speak in a low voice
cry quietly
英语whisper可改成murmur
扫描下载二维码第二节:短文写作(共1题;满分25分) 假设你是林巍,你的同学柴静来信说她的英语老师这个学期上课从来没有提问她问题,她感觉到被老师忽视了,认为老师不喜欢她,心里很苦恼。请你给她写一封150词左右的英语回信,帮她分析原因并提出建议。(责任不一定是老师;坐后排,自己害羞胆小,别人太积极也可能是原因。建议:有积极态度,仔细听讲,积极参与,大胆举手,让老师给你机会)Dear Chai Jing,Sorry to hear that you are upset recently. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Cheer up!Yours,
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:第二节:短文写作(共1题;满分25分) 假设你是林巍,你的同学柴静来信说她的英语老师这个学期上课从来没有提问她问题,她感觉到被老师忽视了,认为老师不喜欢她,心里很苦恼。请你给她写一封150词左右的英语回信,帮她分析原因并提出建议。(责任不一定是老师;坐后排,自己害羞胆小,别人太积极也可能是原因。建议:有积极态度,仔细听讲,积极参与,大胆举手,让老师给你机会)Dear Chai Jing,Sorry to hear that you are upset recently. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Cheer up!Yours,
第二节:短文写作(共1题;满分25分) 假设你是林巍,你的同学柴静来信说她的英语老师这个学期上课从来没有提问她问题,她感觉到被老师忽视了,认为老师不喜欢她,心里很苦恼。请你给她写一封150词左右的英语回信,帮她分析原因并提出建议。(责任不一定是老师;坐后排,自己害羞胆小,别人太积极也可能是原因。建议:有积极态度,仔细听讲,积极参与,大胆举手,让老师给你机会)Dear Chai Jing,Sorry to hear that you are upset recently. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Cheer up!Yours,
科目:最佳答案Dear Chai Jing,Sorry to hear that you are upset recently. In my opinion, your English teacher is not to blame for the matter.There are several possible reasons.Maybe it is because you are sitting behind some other students and the teacher can't see you, or maybe you are too shy but the other students are so active in class that the teacher has to ask them to answer questions first.Personally, you should have a positive attitude towards this.Don't think that you are ignored or disliked by the teacher.Listen carefully to what the teacher said and take an active part in different exercises in class.Or you can attract the teacher's attention by putting up your hands to ask the teacher to give you a chance.With your efforts, you will become an active student in class.Cheer up!Yours,Lin Wei解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 there was once a bat 的文章

随机推荐