英语,第五题问题整改报告怎么写写,说下语法,

暂无任何动态
2014年高考英语语法填空练习题及答案(五)
21世纪英文报
责任编辑:timeivy
2014年高考英语改革,语法填空题代替了单项选择题。小编搜集了高考英语语法填空练习题及答案给大家参考,希望对大家熟悉这类题型有帮助。
In the job-seeking season, many Chinese students find it more difficult to land a job with their major than others. They regret 1_________ (choose) the "wrong" major.But the same thing happens to their Americans,reported The Atlantic.
A recent video on BuzzFeed, a US social news website,2________ (show) a group of underemployed liberal arts graduates trying to talk college students out of repeating 3_________ mistakes. Here‘s their summary: Major in science or engineers and you‘ll have no trouble finding work; study the humanities you‘re doomed.
However, a recent study 4 _________ (conduct) by Pew Research Center, a US-based nonpartisan think tank,complicates the picture.
It found that 5 ______ third of college graduaes 6_______ majored in social sciences,liberal arts or education regretted their decision, 7_______ 24 percent of people 8_______ science and engineering degrees wish they had studied soemthing else.
But overall, 9_______ asked what they wish they had done 10________ (different) in college," choosing a different major" was not
the top answer.The most popular answer,given by 50 percent of all respondents ,was "gaining more work experience“。
参考答案:
1. choosing&
4 conducted
10 differently
资料推荐:
16/17高考QQ群
广东高考家长群:
广东高考学生群:
广州高考家长圈:
2016广州高考家长群:
2017广州高考家长群:
全国高考家长群:参考答案5-8大学新编英语语法教程 第五版 课后练习答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
参考答案5-8大学新编英语语法教程 第五版 课后练习答案
上传于||文档简介
&&大​学​新​编​英​语​语​法​教​程​ ​第​五​版​ ​课​后​练​习​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高二英语必修5 Unit 4语法训练题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
高二英语必修5&Unit&4语法训练题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
高二英语必修5&Unit&4语法训练题(有答案)
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Ⅰ.单项1.(2010年高考江苏卷)―Is everyone here? ―Not yet...Look, there ________the rest of our guests!A.come          &B.comesC.is coming& &D.are coming解析:选A。句意:“大家都来了吗?”“还没有…… 看!我们其余的客人来了。”there放在句首时,句子谓语动词用完全倒装结构,由guests可知the rest指代复数内容,故谓语动词用复数形式。2.(2010年高考江西卷)Not until he left his home ________ to know how important the family was for him.A.did he begin& &B.had he begunC.he began& &D.he had begun解析:选A。句意:直到他离开了家时他才意识到家对他来说是多么重要。not until置于句首修饰时间状语(从句)时,应把主句进行部分倒装。由left一词可知应用一般过去时态。3.(2010年高考陕西卷)John opened the door. There ________ he had never seen before.A.a girl did stand& &B.a girl stoodC.did a girl stand& &D.stood a girl解析:选D。句意:约翰敞开门,一个他以前从来没有见过的女孩站在那里。以 here,there,up,down等副词开头且主语为名词的句子通常用全部倒装语序,即把谓语动词提到主语的前面。4.(2010年高考四川卷)We laugh at jokes,but seldom ________ about how they work.A.we think& &B.think weC.we do think& &D.do we think解析:选D。考查特殊句式。Here, There, Thus, Then等副词位于句首,且当句子的主语是名词时,句子用全部倒装句,选D。 5.(2010年高考重庆卷)At the meeting place of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River ________, one of the ten largest cities in China.A.lies Chongqing& &B.Chongqing liesC.does lie Chongqing& &D.does Chongqing lie解析:选A。考查倒装。句意:在长江和嘉陵江汇合的地方,坐落着中国十大城市之一的重庆。表示方位的地点状语提前,句子完全倒装,所以选A项。6.(2009年高考陕西卷)Little ________ about her own safety,though she was in great danger herself.A.did Rose care& &B.Rose did careC.Rose does care& &D.does Rose care解析:选A。考查倒装句。否定词little置于句首,句子用部分倒装,故排除B、C两项;根据前后时态一致原则,排除D项。7.(2009年高考重庆卷)Unsatisfied ________ with the payment, he took the job just to get some work experience.& A.though was he& &B.though he wasC.he was though& &D.was he though解析:选B。 句意:尽管他对报酬不满意,但为了获得一些工作经验他还是接受了那份工作。though 引导从句时,可用倒装也可不用,而本句中形容词提到了句首,为倒装形式,语序为adj./adv./n./动词原形+though+主语+谓语,故选B。8.(2009年高考上海卷)Hearing the dog barking fiercely,away ________.A.fleeing the thief& &B.was fleeing the thiefC.the thief was fleeing& &D.fled the thief解析:选D。句意:听到狗的狂叫,小偷吓跑了。为了强调,将表示地点、方向等的副词置于句首时,句子用全部倒装。正常语序时本句应为the thief fled away。9.Bill wasn’t happy about the delay of the report by Jason, and ________. A.I was neither& &B.neither was IC.I was either& &D.either was I 解析:选B。 考查倒装句。句意为:对于贾森迟交报告比尔非常不满,我也不高兴。此处neither 置于句首后跟倒装结构,表示“也不”。若用either正确形式应为:I wasn’t either。10.So much of interest ________ that most visitors simply run out of time before seeing it all.A.offers Beijing& &B.Beijing offersC.does Beijing offer& &D.Beijing does offer解析:选C。so much 置于句首,后面的句子应该用部分倒装,即将助动词、情态动词提到主语前面。句意:北京有那么多的名胜以至于大部分游客无暇游览全部。11.________, his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting. A.Strange as might it sound B.As it might sound strange C.As strange it might soundD.Strange as it might sound解析:选D。考查as 引导让步状语从句的倒装情况。句意为:尽管他的想法听起来很奇怪,但还是为出席会议的所有人接受。as 引导让步状语从句时,常放在作表语、状语或谓语的一部分的形容词、名词、副词或动词原形之后。如果是单数名词或形容词的最高级作表语,不再用冠词。12.________ that Marie was able to set up new branches elsewhere.A.So successful her business wasB.So successful was her businessC.So her business was successfulD.So as her successful business解析:选B。 so 后有形容词或副词时,又位于句首,句子应该用倒装形式。句意:玛丽的生意如此成功,以至于她在别的地方建立了新的分店。13.He has finished his work. ________.A.I have finished so & B.So finished I C.So can I& &D.So have I 解析:选D。 考查“so +助动词+主语”倒装结构,表示“……也一样”。句意为:他完成了工作,我也完成了。14.We have been told that under no circumstances ________ the telephone in the office for personal affairs.A.may we use& &B.we may useC.we could use& &D.did we use解析:选A。 考查倒装句。under no circumstances表示“无论如何都不”具有否定意义,置于句首时,句子要用部分倒装。D项的时态不符,故选A。15.I’ve tried very hard to improve my English. But by no means ________ with my progress.A.the teacher is not satisfiedB.is the teacher not satisfied www.C.the teacher is satisfiedD.is the teacher satisfied解析:选D。 表否定意义的短语by no means置于句首时,句子要用部分倒装。by no means “绝不”本身已含有否定意义,故排除B项。句意为:我已经努力提高了我的英语水平,但老师对我的进步并不满意。Ⅱ.句型转换1.A terrible genie (妖怪)stood before the fisherman.Before the fisherman ______________________.答案:stood a terrible genie2.He had hardly fallen asleep when he felt a soft touch on his elbow.________________________________ he felt a soft touch on his elbow.答案:Hardly had he fallen asleep when3.We had such fine weather that we all went out flying kites.______________________ we have that we all went out flying kites.答案:Such fine weather did4.Though he is a child, he can work out the problem.______________________, he can work out the problem.答案:Child as he is5.You can solve the difficulty only in this way.______________________ you solve the difficulty.答案:Only in this way can& 文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?《新编英语语法教程》答案
新编英语语法教程第
讲练习参考答案
1.A.hishomework
B.quickly,toplay
2.A.Thehugeblackhorse
3.A.havethoughtabout
B.goingintospace
4.A.warmsupandcrawls
B.outofthebag
5.A.oneofthemostbeautifulplanetstolookatthrougha
B.becauseofthemanyringsthatsurroundit
6.A.165years
B.tocompleteitspath,ororbit,aroundthesun
7.A.youandyourbrother
B.Howmanypairsofshorts
8.A.themostexpensivemeallistedonthemenu
9.A.an“OutdoorCode”
B.theirmembers
10.A.canblow
B.asfastas180miles(290kilometers)anhour
11.A.Thespiralofheatedairandmoistair
B.totwistandgrowandspin
12.A.Thedirectionahurricane’sspiralmoves
B.counterclockwise
13.A.doesnotshine
B.Atthenorthpole:forhalfoftheyear
14.A.ThecoldwindsthatblowoffoftheArcticOcean
B.averycoldplace
15.A.mighthavebeen
B.guiltyofmurder
Withinthestrickenarea,notasinglesoulremainedalive,
andthecitycentrelookedasifithadbeenrazedbymonster
steam-roller.
Thebombexploded1,000ft.abovethegroun.
OnAugust6,1945,anAmericanaircraftdroppedabomb
ontheJanpanesetownofHiroshima.
Threedayslater,yetanotherbombofthesamekindgave
thetownofNagasakithesamefatalblow.
Theexplosionmadeoneandahalfsquaremilesofthecity
anexpenseofreddishrubble.
Withinthefractionofasecond,thebombchangedfroma
metalcylinderintoanimmensemassofenpandinggas,
millionsofdegreeshot.
Atremendousblastofhotairwhirledthedebrisofstone,
cencrete,metal,andwoodovertheground.
1.WaldenPond,oncepraisedbyThoreauforits
naturalbeauty,isnowthesiteofmanytouriststands.
2.Almosteverysummernightthecoolingnortheast
windsweptthroughourbedroomwindows,markingair
conditioningunnecessaryandalightblanketwelcome./
Sweppingthroughourbedroomwindowsalmostevery
相关资料推荐
English major。。。
新编英语语法教程(第五版)_习题答案
英语专业语法教程
英语专业所学的语法教程课本的原答案
新编英语语法教程第五版答案
当前资料暂无简介~
当前资料暂无简介~