翻译过来时说包装的单元格式错误或已损坏。是utl_file包的错误
论坛徽章:24
运行一下@D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\RDBMS\ADMIN\utlfile.sql文件重建一下utl_file包体
还要运行一下加密后的包体文件。D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\RDBMS\ADMIN\prvtfile.plb
应该是加密后的包体文件。
[ 本帖最后由 jimn1982 于
13:34 编辑 ]
itpub.net All Right Reserved. 北京皓辰网域网络信息技术有限公司版权所有    
 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号: 广播电视节目制作经营许可证:编号(京)字第1149号AMIS Technology blog: Solving PLS-00753: malformed or corrupted wrapped unit within Apex SQL Workshop - 推酷
AMIS Technology blog: Solving PLS-00753: malformed or corrupted wrapped unit within Apex SQL Workshop
I was working on this great Apex plugin to load Excel sheets with more than 50 columns into the database. And because I had all those great, but secret ideas, to solve all the problems I used a wrapped package to store all the functionality of the plugin.
That worked perfect on my development machine, were I release all the code with SQL*Plus or Toad, but not on .
When I uploaded my scripts to the SQL Workshop, and ran it the wrapped script resulted in an error:
Error at line 0: PLS-00753: malformed or corrupted wrapped unit.
Googling this error didn’t help. Oracle advises to run the unwrapped code and wrap it afterwards inside the database, not much of a solution if you want to keep the source secret. But I found
, which says: “This only happens if the last character of the wrapped code is at the end of a line.” The solution from that side didn’t worked for me, but I started to play with modifying the source of my invalid package.
Running this script after the wrapped script worked for me:
execute immediate replace
( dbms_metadata.get_ddl( 'PACKAGE_BODY','DLW', sys_context( 'userenv', 'current_schema' ) )
, ' ' || chr(10)
Just remove a trailing space of every line. And if you happen to be on an Oracle 10 database and have a large wrapped package, this will work too:
t_ddl_tab dbms_sql.varchar2s;
t_ddl := replace( dbms_metadata.get_ddl( 'PACKAGE_BODY','DLW', sys_context( 'userenv', 'current_schema' ) )
, ' ' || chr(10)
for i in 0 .. trunc( length( t_ddl ) - 1 ) / 256
t_ddl_tab( i ) := substr( t_ddl, 1 + i * 256, 256 );
t_cur := dbms_sql.open_
dbms_sql.parse( t_cur, t_ddl_tab, 0, t_ddl_tab.last(), false, dbms_sql.native );
dbms_sql.close_cursor( t_cur );
By the way, you can find this great plugin
已发表评论数()
请填写推刊名
描述不能大于100个字符!
权限设置: 公开
仅自己可见
正文不准确
标题不准确
排版有问题
主题不准确
没有分页内容