用所给动词的正确形式填空空。

阅读短文,用所给词的正确形式填空。
Li Hong is the only child in her family. She loves her parents, and her parents love her, too. But now
she has some __1__ (trouble). She thinks that her parents don"t understand her. She wants to make her
own decisions, but her parents always ask her __2__ (obey) them. For example, Li Hong is good at __3__ (play) ping-pong and she hopes to be a famous ping-pong player like Deng Yaping in the future,
but her parents think it is difficult for her __4__ (achieve) this dream and she should be realistic. And if she
spends a lot of time __5__ (practice) ping-pong every day, she will fall behind the others in her studies.
Li Hong doesn"t know what to do now.
1. trouble
2. to obey
3. playing
4. to achieve
5. practicing
试题“阅读短文,用所给词的正确形式填空。
L...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语意思完成下列英语句子,每空一词。
1. 我认为动作片没意思。
I________ ________action movies________ interesting.2. 我们需要了解中国的历史。
We need to________ ________ ________ ________.3. 我最喜欢的演员是李连杰。
My________ ________is Jet Li.4. 我经常和爸爸一起去看电影。I often________ ________ ________ ________my father.5. 《憨豆先生》是一部非常成功的喜剧片。
Mr Bean________ a very________ comedy.6. 我认为恐怖片很可怕。
I think________ ________ ________.7. 李雷经常在周末打棒球。Li Lei________ ________ ________ ________ ________8. ―你想去看电影吗?
一是,是的。
—_________you_________ _________go to a movie?
—Yes,_________ _________.
根据所给汉语完成句子。
1. 我坐在李雷与林涛之间.
I sit ______ Li Lei ______ Lin Tao. 2. 书桌在窗户旁边.
The desk is ______ ______ the window. 3. 他也是一个教师吗?
______ he a teacher, ______? 4. 请把椅子拿到教室去.
Please _______ the chair ______ the classroom. 5. 那是他理想的房间.
That"s ______ ______ room.
根据汉语意思完成句子。
一这条白色的短裤多少钱?
一How______ the white______ ?
fifteen yuan. 2. 你想要什么颜色的?
______ ______do you want?3. 这些T恤衫只有20美元。
These______ are only 20______. 4. 那个矮个子男孩在哪里?
Where is that______ ______?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司英语难题,求大家帮忙!! 用所给单词的适当形式填空。, 英语难题,求大家帮忙!! 用所
英语难题,求大家帮忙!! 用所给单词的适当形式填空。 5:30、was the traffic______(heavy)this morning than
yesterday morning.2;s 11.4:30、The thief_____(steal)my purse and______(run)away last night.3. I_______(have)lunch at 12、Mike______(come)from America、It&#391、Lucy sings______(well)than Ben 陌筱瞳_ 英语难题,求大家帮忙!! 用所给单词的适当形式填空。
run4;well(原级), am going to have 一般将来时2,stole: good&#47, ran 不规则动词的过去式. better 不规则形容词的比较级, steal. comes 第三人称单数,以y结尾的形容词比较级要将y改为i再加er5,表示陈述的一般时态3. heavier 形容词的比较级; run. stole,stolen. will have&#471,better(比较级)
will havecomesstole
ranheavierbetter.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,如对你有帮助,请及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
这个简单 自己想 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
八年级英语专项练习题用所给词的正确形式填空
下载积分:1000
内容提示:八年级英语专项练习题用所给词的正确形式填空
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:102|
上传日期: 11:12:39|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
八年级英语专项练习题用所给词的正确形式填空
官方公共微信用括号中所给词的正确形式填空:1.____ is a boy.Do you know ___用括号中所给词的正确形式填空:1.____ is a boy.Do you know ____ name?(he) 2._____ is a parrot.____ name is JiJi.(it)3.____father is an English teacher.____ is my friend._____ name is Kitty.(she)4.Lily and _____ are in the same class._____number is eleven.( I )5.Where is _____ teacher,do ____ know?( you)6.Are ____ _____ Japanese friends?No,______ aren’t.( they)7.____ old friend / ____ X / ____ U (a).8.This is a cat,but I don’t know_______ name.9.I’m a Chinese boy._______ name is Ma Weiping.10.Look at that man.Can you spell ______ name?11.I know that woman._____ bike is very old.12.Mr Ye is not here.Where’s _______?13.What is this in English Is ______ a dog 14.----Are ______ Mrs Read -----Sorry,_____ am Mr Black.15.Excuse ______,is _______a Japanese car?16._____ are a new student(学生).What’s ____ name?17.Hi,Jack.This is ______ friend._____name is Sam.人称和物主代词专练1.你 I don’t know what’s ________ name,can ______tell me?Look at that picture.Is that ______ and _______ father 2.我 These are _______boxes.______ put them over there.Jack and ______ are good friends.______ English name is kitty.3.他 _____ is an American boy and _______ is a student.______mother is a Chinese woman,but _____ father is an American man.4.她 I have a good friend.______ name is Lucy._______ is twelve.______ and I are in the same class.______ parrot is very nice.5.它 What is _______ name ______ is MiMi.What’s seven plu
danglank218
his2.It its3.Her
Your5.your
you6.they they7.An 8.it's9.My10.his11.Her
12.he13.it15.you
My3.He he His his4.her
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
用所给单词的适当形式填空(精校版)填空
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
用所给单词的适当形式填空(精校版)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 用单词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐