be natural音译直接音译成汉语是什么?耐趣吗?

当前位置:&&&&&
推荐人:hua**
爆料时间: 11:30:01.0
考拉海购69元, 满199元立减100元,买3瓶合一瓶35.67元,低价。
辅酶Q10主要的作用是让细胞能量供应系统能够快速回复活力,也具有许多的心肌保护功能。耐趣 辅酶Q10软胶囊,每日一粒,有助于保护心脏,调节免疫力,适合年老体弱,免疫力不佳等人群。
你可能还喜欢
喜欢就说两句吧
转发到新浪微博
爆料有奖 ,采纳最高奖100集分宝
交流QQ群&:
&&爆料24小时榜
89 人认为值得买
23 人认为值得买
81 人认为值得买
37 人认为值得买
77 人认为值得买
热门优惠劵
Copyright (C)2009-.All Rights Reserved. &&&&沪公网备:216成人用品/性保健品售货机_产品展示_河南耐趣尔电子智能设备有限公司
产品展示&/&Product
联系我们&/&Contact
公司名称:河南耐趣尔电子智能设备有限公司
通讯地址:河南省郑州市经开区航海路富田财富广场
固定电话:5
移动电话:
联 系 人:朱小飞
企业免费电话:400-060-3106
您现在的位置:&&&&&&
成人售货机
成人售货机
详细说明:
XY-DRE-10G&(组合型常温自动售货机)
1920mm(高)&X2300mm(宽)X760mm(厚)
白色, 黑色(可定制个性化颜色)
功率:80W 110V-220V,50/60HZ
标配:纸币器,硬币器、纸币找零功能、硬币找零功能。选配:IC卡出货、声波控制出货、支付宝支付出货、银联闪付支付、手机二维码出货、手机支付等其他支付方式。
售卖的商品
常温下储存的各种物品
弹簧托盘抽屉式料道
国际最新光电原理
&&单机数据导出
通过USB接口,方便管理员导出销售数据进行管理、分析
★采用国际MDB标准设计, 符合国际DEX标准,可支持各种国际通用标准外设。
★可支持纸币、硬币接收及纸币、硬币找零功能。
★*可定制IC卡出货、声音控制出货、支付宝支付、银联闪付支付、手机支付、信用卡支付或其它支付方式。机器支持232电脑串口控制。
★ 大面积玻璃橱窗展示(玻璃采用双层防弹玻璃,安全,可靠),商品展示直观,使用方便
★*可带8寸LCD广告液晶显示屏。支持U盘视频、图片广告播放。
★防爆、防尘、防水夜光全金属键盘。
★ 可同时售卖多种规格成人用品机计生用品,经济收益高。
★ 微电脑控制系统具备智能数据查询、统计、核算、故障自诊断等管理功能。
★ 商品货道尺寸可随时改变,灵活适应不同尺寸的各类商品。
进行温度分层设置。
★*机器可扩展联网功能,可随时组成集群自助售货网络。
★ 有掉电保护功能,有存储记忆功能。
★ 掉货、出货检测系统。
★ 漏电保护功能。
★ 机身材料:全钢结构,坚固耐用。
★ *GPRS无线远程后台管理系统。
★ *.PTC加热系统。
★ 机器所有的销售记录无需联网都可以通过USB接口导出生成表格,方便运营管理。
(注:* 为非标准配置)
友情连接:&&&&
版权所有:河南耐趣尔电子智能设备有限公司 技术支持:[锐之旗技术][锐之旗建站] ICP备案编号:豫ICP备号-1
地址:河南省郑州市经开区航海路富田财富广场 电话:<: Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Strawberry Tablets, 5mg, 90 count: Health & Personal Care
Add-on Item
Ships with any qualifying order over $25.
Ships with any Subscribe & Save delivery.
Save&$0.29&(5%)
Ships from and sold .
2 Flavors:
Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners
2 Flavors:
Strawberry
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Loading details...
Currently Unavailable
Subscribe & Save
Discount Applied
Unlock 15% savings by subscribing to 5 products.
Want it tomorrow, Feb. 8?
Add it to a qualifying order within
and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
Subscribe & Save:
Deliver every:
2 months (Most common)
Deliver every:
Subscribe now
Join Amazon Prime
Cancel anytime.
Already a member?
To see addresses, please
Use this location:
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Add to Cart
Add to List
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
+&Free Shipping
$ ROCK-BOTTOM DEALS $
+&Free Shipping
Pharmapacks
on eligible orders.
Flora Market
110+ Shares
Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Strawberry Tablets, 5mg, 90 count
To view this video download
Melatonin provides relief for occasional sleeplessness and helps support rest and relaxation
Unique Fast Dissolve delivery method allows the tablet to dissolve on your tongue and can be swallowed without liquids
Non-Habit forming and Drug-Free
100% vegetarian and made in the USA
Great Strawberry taste
Total price: $22.69
Add all three to Cart
Add all three to List
Buy the selected items togetherThis item:Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve Strawberry Tablets, 5mg, 90 count $5.82($0.06 /
Count) Add-on ItemShips from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
$11.38($0.06 /
Count) Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
$5.49($0.06 /
Count) Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $49.
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products, .
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested In These Sponsored Links&
Product Description
Flavor:Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners
Product Description
Natrol Melatonin is a drug-free sleep aid that helps establish normal sleep patterns.
A good night's sleep can help restore your body, boost your immune system, and may help you maintain a healthy body weight.
Melatonin has also been shown to help reduce anxiety.
Help combat occasional sleeplessness with Natrol Melatonin, a natural nightcap that helps your body establish normal sleep patterns to promote a more restful, relaxing night's sleep, and better overall health.
Relax and get a great night's sleep with Natrol Melatonin.
Go to sleep and stay asleep.
Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve tablets dissolve up to 30 times faster than regular tablets.
They are great tasting and all natural.
No water is needed.
Natrol Melatonin is 100% drug free.
Natrol makes this product in the U.S.A.!
Brand Story
Product Details
Flavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners&|&Size: 5 mg
Product Dimensions:
2 x 2 x 4.1 2.1 ounces
Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces ()
Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
ASIN: B004KUAI4E
Item model number: 05865
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#690 in Health & Personal Care ()
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products, .
Customers Viewing This Page May Be Interested In These Sponsored Links&
Share your thoughts with other customersTop Customer ReviewsByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mgif you are content to use a homeopathic dose of melotonin then this is probably an ok product but this should be made clear by Natrol because many people think they are buying the real thing when it’s not. I now use&&which has the proper amount of melatonin. It
helps me to get to sleep more quickly and sleep more soundly. The dosage is two tablets but I've found that one is enough for me.ByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mg|Verified PurchaseThis is the obvious go to. I struggle to sleep so this is my &#34;drug free&#34; solution. It's pretty standard melatonin but it actually tastes amazing! I think everyone knows how great this product is, so I figured I'd share an additional tip.Stack it with&&on nights when you can get 7+ hours of sleep. Neither of the products feel me leaving groggy but the quality of sleep is amazing. It's a great combo especially if you're an active athlete or looking to drop a couple of pounds. Diablo PM helps you relax but doesn't actually contain melatonin so it's a great combo!
ByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mgI am always skeptical of wild claims made by manufacturers and/or overly zealous advocates. Having said that, I'm a believer in Melatonin and its effectiveness as a sleep aid.Melatonin is safe but you must take it correctly or you may get no benefit from it as I learned through trial and error. Actually, had I simply followed the directions, there would have been no trial and error. All you need do is take a tablet 20 minutes before you intend to go to bed. The timing is actually quite important. Let the tablet slowly dissolve in your mouth. Don't just chew and swallow it quickly. It's the slow dissolving that helps this get into your body quickly. But "slow dissolving" doesn't take long... these dissolve rather quickly.After dissolving one of these in my mouth, I try to be in bed exactly 20 minutes later. I fall asleep within minutes... consistently. If I do go to bed a little bit before 20 minutes and try to read for a while. I begin yawning and my eyes just won't stay open. If I get preoccupied with something after taking the Melatonin and miss the 20 minute window by a significant amount time, I find it loses its effectiveness in helping me get to sleep quickly.The strawberry flavor isn't that great but certainly somewhat palatable.Melatonin really works for me.ByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mg|Verified PurchaseMy review compares the new formula to the previous formula and tells why I cannot use the new forumla.Old Ingredients: which actually worked, DID dissolve fast, and tasted very nice:(This is from bottles purchased in May 2013, expiration date Oct 2013)Dextrose, Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Crospovidone, Strawberry Artificial Flavor, Beet Juice Color, Magnesium Stearate, Sucralose, Silica.New Ingredients: These new tablets do NOT dissolve well, and they taste horrible:This is from bottles purchased October 2013, exp date 2015, identical label to old bottles, except for the ingredients:Dextrose, Cellulose & Ester Derivatives, PVP, Artificial Flavor System (Strawberry), Sucralose, Silica, Beet Powder, Malodextrin, Gum Arabic.I liked and used the old formula. I'm sure the company changed it for a good reason, but they may have forgotten to test it with actual humans with actual tongues! Because it is bitter and metallic and doesn't dissolve. I sent it back.Overall, it's probably a good thing this happened, because I will have to locate a more natural source of melatonin since BOTH these forumlas have lots of additives.ByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mg|Verified PurchaseThis stuff is great if you can stay asleep after you go to bed. For me, not so much.I have been researching this brand and they make a time release formula which is good, but I feel groggy after taking.ByFlavor: Natural Strawberry Flavor and Sweeteners|Size: 5 mg................................................................................................................................................................................................................I believe that a good night's sleep is essential for us to have enough energy to enjoy our day in a more productive way, whether working, working out, or even doing a simple walk with the family.................................................................................................................................................................................................................I say that because I'm 27 years old and I've been suffering from insomnia all my life. So when, some years ago, I discovered Melatonin my life changed...)I've tried a few brands and to be honest I do not feel that much difference among any of them. Actually they all give me the best night's sleep every day, and I wake up feeling ready and with my energy renewed and most important, not feeling groggy at all.I can definitely say that this was one of the best discoveries for me because only those who suffer from insomnia can understand how it can harm our health, mood, work, personal and social life... So those ones are going to understand why I'm reporting my good experience taking this supplement with such enthusiasm. :DI must say that so far I had absolutely no side effects and I hope it keeps that way.I know it sounds too good to be true, but at least for me, it has been a safe and effective supplement.................................................................................................................................................................................................................If you have used Melatonin and you got little or no results, I think it's worth trying other concentrations and other versions,i.e.:There is Regular, Time-Release, Fast Dissolve and Liquid versions.For those who has trouble falling asleep (like I do) I think the Regular, Fast-Dissolve and the Liquid ones are the best options.So in this case, if you have made use of the Time-Release and you still find it hard to fall asleep you might try one of those three.However, if your problem is that you wake up often during the night, I guess the Time-Release version is really the best choice for you.When I take Regular Melatonin it usually takes me about 20 min to fall asleep, while when I take the Time-Release it takes me much more time (about 1 hour+) - remember, my problem is getting to sleep and))When I take the Liquid and the Fast-Dissolve (my favorite) it takes me no more than 10 min to fall into a deep sleep. zzzzZZZ................................................................................................................................................................................................................Regarding concentrations:I've already tried 3 and 5mg and the only difference I've noticed is that when I take 3mg I sleep for about 6 hours, while when I take 5mg I sleep for about 8 hours. In both cases, I wake up refreshed enough to get out of bed and start my day with the energy needed for better or worse. =)Personally, I always prefer starting with a lower concentration and watching how my body is going to react to it..................................................................................................................................................................................................................That's it!................................................................................................................................................................................................................PS.:I must say that I'm just reporting -my own- experience using this product.It's not my intention to influence anyone to take supplements without medical advice, even if I think this is a safe and effective product, everyone's body is different and reacts differently so what works for me might not be for you.you are the only one able to decide what is right for your health and wellness, okay?Anyway, I hope I've helped in some wayGood Dreams everyone!! ...zzzzzZZZ
xp................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Customer Images
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease.
Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.吃苦耐劳是什么意思_吃苦耐劳在线翻译_吃苦耐劳什么意思_吃苦耐劳的意思_吃苦耐劳的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
吃苦耐劳是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
吃苦耐劳是什么意思 吃苦耐劳在线翻译 吃苦耐劳什么意思 吃苦耐劳的意思 吃苦耐劳的翻译 吃苦耐劳的解释 吃苦耐劳的发音
吃苦耐劳 基本解释吃苦耐劳[chī kǔ nài láo]词典endure hardships and be capable of hard work:吃苦耐劳。词典bear hardships and stand hard work:吃苦耐劳。词典be hard-working and able to bear hardships:吃苦耐劳。词典be inured to hardships:吃苦耐劳。吃苦耐劳 汉英大词典吃苦耐劳[chī kǔ nài láo]endure hardships and be
bear hardships be hard-working and ab be inured to hardships吃苦耐劳 网络解释1. 1. tough:承上启下a connecting link between the preceding and the following | 吃苦耐劳tough | 吃里扒外live on sb. while helping others secretly2. bear hardships:41. 天下兴亡,匹夫有责 Everybody is responsible for the fate of his country. | 42. 吃苦耐劳 bear hardships | 43. 勤俭持家 frugality in household management3. Tenacious:(4) Disciplined 自律 | (5) Tenacious 吃苦耐劳 | (6) Positive 积极阳光4. hard work and enduring hardship:天下興亡 匹夫有責 Every man has a duty to his country. | 吃苦耐勞 hard work and enduring hardship | 勤儉持家 run the household industriously and frugally吃苦耐劳 双语例句1. 只要我们勤奋、诚实、吃苦耐劳,我相信,我们一定能得到别人的尊重,也一定能在社会上取得一席之地。&&&&So long as we are diligent, hardworking and honest, we will gain a place in society and win the others'respect.2. 他非常高大,精力充沛,强健和吃苦耐劳。&&&&He was very tall and robust, a sturdy and tough oak.3. 别忘了,在这个行业工作的中国人都是i最能吃苦耐劳也最坚韧的一群人。&&&&Don`t forget, the Chinese that work in this business are the most hardworking and most able to endure hardships.4. 我天生开朗活泼,富有爱心和耐心,做事求学孜孜不倦,具有极强的吃苦耐劳精神。&&&&I am optimistic vivaciously innately, rich in the love and patient, do things and go to school diligently, have extremely strong spirit of bearing hardships and standing hard work.5. 经过十几年的刻苦钻研,我们早就了一批经验丰富、吃苦耐劳的科研人员。&&&&After ten years of hard study, we long ago a team of experienced, hard researchers.6. 动手能力强,主动性高,能吃苦耐劳,有良好的沟通技巧和团队合作精神&&&&Has good handson ability, activity to works, work hard, has good skills in communication and team cooperation7. 能创业,能吃苦耐劳,有眼光卓识,看好该项目的人。&&&&Be able to start, can hard-working, foresight sagacity, optimistic about the project people.8. 我的个人特点是工作认真细致、谨慎、有很强的敬业精神,与人有良好的沟通能力,能够吃苦耐劳。&&&&I believe that god stand aside of the person who make a good preparation.9. 从毛泽东同志批示过的历家寨,到全国第一个电气化村刘团村,再到艰苦奋斗的新典型罗庄、沈泉庄、九间棚,体现了临沂人民吃苦耐劳、自强不息的精神风貌。&&&&From Comrade Mao Zedong wrote off FORMATION calendar, the first country to the village electrification of the village of Lau group, and then to the hard work of the new typical Luojhuang, Shen Chong Quan, Jiujianpeng, Linyi reflects the hard-working people, the spirit of self-improvement.10. 吃苦耐劳的反义词10. 汉语:虽然城市生活比乡村生活的条件要好一千倍,一万倍;但是,那些生活在乡村里的人们却学会了一种生活在城市里的人很难做到的一种吃苦耐劳,认真刻苦,艰苦奋斗的精神,所以我认为这两者是不分高下的,都很好。&&&&Although the city life than the rural life a thousand times better than the conditions, 10, 000 times, but those living in rural areas, people have learned to live in a city of people difficult to make a Chikunailao, seriously hard, The spirit of arduous struggle, so I think this is the distinction between the高下are very good.11. 主要必备的素质是能吃苦耐劳、学习能力强、有事业心并且身体健康。&&&&&&The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, amb ition and good health.12. 12. 中文自述:在校期间担任四级班长职务,有较强的组织工作能力和良好的团队合作能力,吃苦耐劳。&&&&&&At school during the four monitor positions, have strong organizational ability and good teamwork ability, hard.13. 13. 吃苦耐劳、身体健康、能够胜任现场艰苦条件;本岗位招聘优秀应届毕业生。&&&&&&Hard-working, healthy, can be competent the spot is This station invite applications for a job is excellent this year's graduates.14. 14. 具有很强的团队协作能力和吃苦耐劳精神,做事认真,仔细,有耐心;大专以上学历&&&&&&This team had rich experiences of organizing the domestic and abroad exhibitions.15. 待遇要求:2000元/月--可面议,要求提供住房。性格稳重,有责任心,能吃苦耐劳;有良好的专业基础知识和技能;能熟练操作计算机,熟悉word、excel等办公常用软件&&&&&&I have stable personality, sense of responsibility, and I I have good foundation of professional
I proficient at common office software such as Word, Excel, etc.16. 16. 来自黄麻起义的革命老区----湖北省麻城市,继承了先辈吃苦耐劳、勤奋好学的革命传统。&&&&&&Jute uprising from the old revolutionary base areas in Hubei Province ---- Ma city, our ancestors inherited the tradition of hard work, studious of the revolutionary tradition.17. 驾驶员c1执照工作经历:04.8江苏海外企业集团前台行政离职原因:实习 06.2金鹰国际购物精品男装柜长离职原因:撤柜 07.8南京德基广场gianfranco ferre导购员离职原因:内部管理矛盾 08.8 珠江路it产品店面管理与渠道大客户销售离职原因:公司不交保险兼职经历:★在校期间,有两年必胜客新街口中央欢乐餐厅兼职服务员的经验,锻炼了吃苦耐劳的精神,和良好的沟通与协调能力,对今后的工作很有帮助。&&&&&&C1 driver license work experience: 4.8 jiangsu overseas enterprise group chief front of the reasons to leave: internship golden eagle international shopping 6.2 fine mens cabinet chief reason for leaving: chegui 7.8 nanjing techi square daogou yuan gianfranco ferre to leave: the management of internal conflicts 8.8 road it product management and store sales channels to major clients, the reasons for leaving: the company does not pay insurance part-time experience:★ in school, there are two pizza hut restaurants xinjiekou central joy of the experience of part-time workers, the exercise of hard-working spirit and good communication and coordination capability for future work.18. 最新人才需求:能吃苦耐劳,有一定的职业道德,熟悉相关镀锌钢丝和钢绞线的操作的人员。&&&&&&New talent needs: to hard-working, there is a certain degree of professional ethics, and familiar with the operation of galvanized steel wire and strand personnel.19. 因为我吃苦耐劳,并有能力做好这份工作。&&&&&&Because I am hard-working, and I have the capacity to perform the duty.20. 在性格上我沉稳冷静,吃苦耐劳、坚定自信、乐于助人,工作上严谨务实、以诚待人,有较强的动手能力且有较强学习能力,敢于面对挑战,具有良好的适应性,做事情认真负责。&&&&&&I am calm and steady in character, hard-working, assertive, helpful, serious practical work in order to treat people with strong practical ability and strong learning ability, courage to face the challenge, has good adaptability to do things seriously.吃苦耐劳是什么意思,吃苦耐劳在线翻译,吃苦耐劳什么意思,吃苦耐劳的意思,吃苦耐劳的翻译,吃苦耐劳的解释,吃苦耐劳的发音,吃苦耐劳的同义词,吃苦耐劳的反义词,吃苦耐劳的例句,吃苦耐劳的相关词组,吃苦耐劳意思是什么,吃苦耐劳怎么翻译,单词吃苦耐劳是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐