You are really so perfect in my heart is so coldthat I love

I love you from the bottom of my heart, only you forever, don't leave me alone!
校长 聊天记录我真的很爱你,永远只爱你一个人,别离开我,宝贝!
I put it down on my life That I love you from the bottom of my heart Cause you the sweetest thin!
你的每一丝甜蜜都是我爱你的原因,我把它放在我心灵的最深处并将伴随我一生。
You knock me off my feet. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I wanna know what turns you on.
你让我从心底里喜欢上你,我想知道你对什么感兴趣。
I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart.
我只想要跟世上每个角落、每个国籍、每个种族、说每个语言的支持者说:我从内心深处爱你们。
And thank you to my fans. I love you from the bottom of my heart and I hope to see you very soon.
也感谢我的歌迷,我从心底里爱着你们,我希望能很快见到你们。
I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart.
我想让你知道我爱从我心中最深沉的一份子。
I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You're a quintessential part of ever…
我打心底喜欢你的全部,你是一个典范的部分…
I speak from my heart saying I love you and all people especially the children. I'm glad God chose me and you.
我发自内心的说我爱你和所有的人,特别是孩子。我很高兴上帝选择了你和我来完成这项工作。
In my dreams you are always angels, but in reality you is a devil, I miss you so that you let me love you from the torture of my heart that will never change because I love you.
在我的梦里你永远都是天使,但是在现实你就是一个魔鬼,你让我思念你让我饱受爱你的折磨,但我的心永远不变因为我爱你。
You really misunderstood me. I swear, from the bottom of my heart, I love you very very much!
你是真的真的误会我了,我是真的爱你的,绝对是真心的!
I could cover sheets of paper and yet not say half that I feel, but all I can say, and it comes from the bottom of my heart, is I love you.
我的信可以写满许多页,却不能表达我的一半衷情。但我要说的可以归纳成一句话,就是我真诚地爱你。
All I can say, and it comes from the bottom of my heart, is I love you.
我要说的一切,都发自肺腑,那就是“我爱你”。
From my heart to yours, I want you to know that my love follows you wherever you go.
从我的心到你的心,让你知道不论你在哪里我都在你身边。
When I asked you to mould with my life an image from your heart for you to love, you brought your fire and force, and truth, loveliness and peace.
我请求你用我的生命从你心中塑一个意象,来供你爱恋,这时,你带来了你的火与力,还有真实、可爱和宁静。
I have always said to you, 'I love you as a brother; but do not ask from me more than sisterly affection, for my heart is another's. '
我一直都对你说,‘我只把你看作我的哥哥,别向我要求超出兄妹之爱的感情,因为我的心早已属于另外一个人了。’
I love you with all my heart! This letter to you is to tell you my true feelings from the bottom of my heart.
我全心全意的爱你们,写这封信给你们是想让你们知道我内心最深处的感觉。
You will feel cool when you stand in front of it, water is shining under the sun, I was smiling from my deep heart, love this rock garden, love this clean and nice city.
当你伫立跟前,你依然能感到它清大的气息,水在阳光下,晶莹闪亮。我发自内心地笑了,爱上了这岩石公园,爱上了这座干净美丽的城市。
Ihide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.
我将暴风般的藏在心底,那是为了不给对方任何心思压力,我的越是宝贵,绝对地,也越珍惜他的。
Thirdly, I am deeply touched by what you have done tonight. You just abstract me from the reality and let me realize that I am still young, filling of passions energy and great love in my heart.
其次,我被你们今晚所做的一切取阅了,你们完全靠你们自己的力量完成了所有的创意、组织和充满友谊、激动、幽默的表演。
I hide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.
我将暴风般的爱情藏在心底,那是为了不给对方任何心理压力,我的爱情越是珍贵,相对地,也越珍惜别人的爱情。
Ihide my storm-like love in my heart just not to give you any pressure. The more precious my love is, the more I cherish the love from others.
我将暴风般的藏在心底,那是为了不给对方任何心境压力,我的越是名贵,绝对地,也越珍惜他的。
Then he smiling at me, wiping the tears on my face, speaking tenderly to me, "I said I love you, and that's forever. And this is I promise from the heart."
他微笑的看着我,擦去我脸上的泪痕,温柔对我说:“我说过我会永远爱你,这是我发自内心的承诺。”
Together we call when I am happy, each other heart, we have no distance from the heart, because you are in my heart, just for you, let me know there is the meaning of true love.
我们一起电话的时候我很快乐,互道心语心愿,我们的心没有距离,因为你在我心里,只为你,让我明白还有真爱的意义。
I listen to their chatter and call, "Come back, my darling, for mother's heart is full to the brim with love, and if you come to snatch only one little kiss from her no one will grudge it."
我静听他们的空谈,便唤道:“回来,我的宝贝,妈妈的心里充满着爱,你如走来,仅仅从她那里接一个小小的吻,没有人会妒忌的。”
I listen to their chatter and call, "Come back, my darling, for mother's heart is full to the brim with love, and if you come to snatch only one little kiss from her no one will grudge it."
我静听他们的空谈,便唤道:“回来,我的宝贝,妈妈的心里充满着爱,你如走来,仅仅从她那里接一个小小的吻,没有人会妒忌的。”
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多_百度百科
玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多
玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多(Maria Arredondo),日出生于文内斯拉小镇,挪威歌手。 和很多出色的一样,玛丽亚从很小的时候便显露了过人的音乐天赋。2003年3月,玛丽亚发布了她的第一张同名专辑《Maria Arredondo》。
玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多演艺经历
玛丽亚现场演唱“The touch”
玛丽亚很早就开始了她的歌唱事业。在她十岁的时候,已经在她的家乡小镇文内斯拉拉参加了当地的音乐会。在那之后,玛丽亚花了一段时间形成自己独特的演唱风格。
2003年3月,玛丽亚发布了她的第一张同名专辑《Maria Arredondo》。请来了诸如Jonas von Der Burg, Espen Lind 这样的大牌制作人。作曲者水准也是很高,Christian Ingebrigtsen,等都为她操刀动笔。这张专辑一出世,就在挪威最大的报纸“VG”的音乐版上获得了最高的评价,它的销量是白金。第一首单曲“Can let go”于2002年5月推出,与Christian Ingebrigtsen合唱的“In love with an angel”空降冠军,同样是白金销量。玛丽亚难以置信的成功使她在当时备受关注,被认为有潜力成为新的“挪威天后”。而另一首单曲“”也很受欢迎。玛丽亚的声线非常好,性感但不做作,有力但不炫耀,明亮但不过分照人。
2004年11月,玛丽亚发布了她的第二张专辑《》,作为她第一张有MV的专辑。其中的“”这首歌被广泛传播,是非常受欢迎的歌曲!诱惑力,爱情,妖娆的盘绕让人无法拒绝。另一首歌“”,MTV拍得可爱之至。
2005年圣诞之际,玛丽亚发布了第三张专辑《Min Jul》。[2]
2007年圣诞前夕,玛丽亚发布了第四张专辑《For a Moment》。其中
的主打曲“”的MV,玛丽亚给人感觉成熟了许多,“Brief and beautiful” 也一时间成为玛丽亚自2004发行了《Not going under》这张专辑以来在挪威最受欢迎的歌曲。 &Brief and Beautiful&由Hanne S?rvaag和Harry Sommerdahl所写。经改编而成的西班牙语歌曲&Fue para los dos&在2007年前西班牙歌手演唱。
2008年,玛丽亚参与演出了舞台剧“”并发布了新专辑《Sound of Musicals》。这首专辑中以翻唱经典为主,同时糅合了她自己独特的风格,有一种使经典重生和耳目一新的感觉。其中“I know him so well”这首歌祥和美好,值得一听。至于专辑中所翻唱的《狮子王》主题曲更是广受欢迎,有着很大程度上不同于原唱的听觉感受。
2010年,发布了单曲“”。日,新专辑《Heime N?在家》发布。
她的音乐风格是一种流行乐和梦幻流行乐的混合,与、、,、和这样的艺术家们类似。
玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多音乐作品
显示方式:专辑列表
发行时间语言详情
Heime N?在家
专辑类型:录音室专辑唱片公司:环球唱片(挪威)
专辑曲目(10)
Det jeg har gitt fra meg (我给了自己什么 What I have given from me)
Dr?mmeland (乐土 Dreamland)
Heime n? (在家 At Home Now)
Bl? kaprifol (蓝色忍冬花 Blue Caprifolia)
Sm?steine (小石子 Small Stone)
Magnetisme (磁性 Magnetism)
H?p (希望 Hope)
Den fineste dagen (最美好的日子 The Finest Day)
Vaer hos meg (和我一起 Be with Me)
Min sang (我的歌 My Song)
Sound of Musicals
专辑曲目(13)
Out Here On My Own
Musikkens Toner
Hoplessly Devoted To You
For a Moment
专辑曲目(13)
Even When You-Re With Me
For The Best
Too Much Ain't Enough
Himmel Pa Jord (Bonus Track)
Kyrie Eleison
On Christmas Day (Bonus Track)
Min Jul (我的圣诞 My Christmas)
专辑曲目(13)
Himmel Pa Jord (人间天堂 Heaven on Earth)
Ledet Av En Stjerne (光明星的引领 Led by a Star)
Glade Jul (欢乐圣诞 Merry Christmas / 平安夜 Silent Night)
Det Kimer Na Til Julefest (钟铃响彻圣诞节 Chime Now to the Christmas)
Sonjas Sang Til Julestjernen (索尼娅致圣诞星颂歌 Sonja's Song to the Christmas Star)
En Stjerne Skinner I Natt (今夜远星闪烁 A Star is Shinning Tonight)
Jeg Er Sa Glad Hver Julekveld (圣诞夜让我好开心 I'm So Glad Each Christmas Eve)
Det Hev Ei Rose Sprung (一朵玫瑰花正开 Lo, How a Rose Ever Blooming)
Klagesang (哀思歌 Grief Song)
When You Wish Upon A Star (只要你愿飞去星星上)
Deilig Er Jorden (大地的美好 Delightful is the Earth)
Na Tennes Tusen Julelys (此时点亮千万圣诞烛光 Now are lit a thousand Christmas candles)
Det Lyser I Stille Grender (宁静的村庄中有亮光 The Lights in Serene Hamlets)
Not Going Under
专辑曲目(13)
Wasted Tears
Mona Lisa Eyes
Riding Out The Storm
Maria Arredondo
专辑曲目(12)
Can Let Go
For A Friend
Just a Little Heartache
Hardly Hurts At All
歌曲名称(歌曲说明)
演唱者所属专辑发行时间
(充满爱而深情的忧伤情歌)
.音悦台[引用日期]
.贴吧[引用日期]
企业信用信息请高手翻译英语道歉解释信,很重要_百度知道请英语高说帮我翻译一下_百度知道has never been in my heart so perfect, even afte_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 my heart is so proud 的文章

随机推荐