为什么it was my fatherdog不用is

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth
Privacy policy: This site does not need one.
BUT, to satisfy the slander WOT, it is:
This site uses no cookies, and no private data is collected or given out.
Simple when a privacy policy is not needed!
Cornerstone report:
This web site is updated multiple times daily. Refresh will not usually work to load it new.
Delete all but the IP address and hit enter to get the new page.
August 26 2016
HILLARY HAS STARTED GREEN SCREENING FAKE APPEARANCES, WITH NEVADA POSSIBLY BEING THE FIRST
Hmm, why would Hillary fake an appearance on a green screen?
1. Her health is so bad now that they have to do things in 20 takes.
2. She is afraid she can't show up anywhere now without getting shot.
3. She needs bigger fake crowds.
The video that has the captures above is
IMPORTANT:
YOUTUBE REFUSED TO SERVE THIS VIDEO FOR OVER AN HOUR, SHOWING A STATIC SCREEN BUT AFTER I COAXED IT AND COAXED IT AND COAXED IT, YOUTUBE WENT "Oh, this does exist" and it came in.
AUGUST 26 2016 -ANOTHER DAY:
Hillary still has the brag line about the election being a hackathon in her source code.
Donations will be needed for September
Chris sent:
James, Paypal tells me I can’t donate to you because your email isn’t a valid address.
Any idea how I should proceed?
My response:
It is probably Hillary's people, I think Mike is right, and if that happens, please try another e-mail address.
I am going to post two for now.
If you have problems donating, please tell me which E-mail address did not work.
I am not going to post more than two, because Hillary's people would not be familiar with this web site enough to know what all of them are, and I don't want to risk having them them all be blocked at once if it is them playing around.
The two to use would be: james@jimstone.is (preferred) and
If you have problems sending a donation, please drop a message in this temporary window (which will work for more than just that,) this is a test window of another method of making it easy to keep things secure and if it stays secure, I'll laugh at how easy it was . . . .
Marek sent $30 USD via Paypal and the james@jimstone. is mail box, thanks!
Peter sent $20 AUD via Paypal and the james@jimstone.is mail box, thanks!
Mihai sent 7 Euros via Paypal and the
mail box, thanks! (It took a while to post this because there were so many problems)
No doubt these "programmers" hillary has are hacking all the online polls right now to screwball Hillary upwards.
The links will be restored to this side of the page if I can actually work now, rather than deal with "problems."you see.it was my dog.为什么不用 you see,it is my dog.Did you see the accident,sir?Yes,I did.The driver of that car hit that post over there.What happened?A dog ran across the road and the driver tried to avoid it.Thecar suddenly came towards me.It climbedontothe pavementandcrashedintothatpost.what did you do?I ran across the street after the dog.Why did you do that?Were you afraid of the car?I wasn’t afraid of the car.I was afraid of the driver.The driver got out of the car and began shouting at me.He was very angry with me.You see,it was my dog.
血刺好好桅w
was应该是说明这只狗从以前到现在都是我的狗.
狗死了,过去是你的狗,现在升天了已经不是了,虽然这段里没有明说狗死了,但是意思指向这个结论,is的过去式是was~~~所以。。。。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
was为过去时,is为现在时
我觉得是因为is表示的是现在时,was表示的是过去时,这只狗不是现在才是我的狗,而是以前就是我的狗了,所以用was,我是这样想的!一场交通事故中的狗,引起交通阻塞的狗,看补充我还是觉得一个是因为跟整个语段的时态有关,另一个就是说这个狗的所属权不是在现在才有的,是在事故发生以前就是属于这个人的,所以用的was, 我是这样认为的!...
我还是觉得一个是因为跟整个语段的时态有关,另一个就是说这个狗的所属权不是在现在才有的,是在事故发生以前就是属于这个人的,所以用的was, 我是这样认为的!
这没什么很大区别,但是如果实在要区别的话就是You
see是叫别人看的一句话。
这不是叫别人看,是“你知道的”,看补充
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'A dog can’t speak any words, but it can “talk”. It has feelings just as you do. Sometimes it may feel angry or afraid. Watch a dog closely, and you can find out its feelings. You can see what it is trying to tell you. When you are afraid, you may look down. When a dog is afraid, it may run away. When you are angry with other people, you stare at(凝视) them. An angry dog also stares. Sometimes the hair along its back stands up.Do you feel guilty (有罪的) when you have done something wrong? Dogs can feel guilty, too. Sometimes when I come home, my dog gives me a guilty look. Then I know he has done something wrong.Dogs need love and attention (关心). Some dogs are very unhappy when they are left alone for a long time. Some dogs snaps(撕咬)if they don’t get enough attention.You may have a dog or you may know a dog. Treat it well if you want to have fun with it. Take it for a walk. Don’t order(命令) it round too much. Try not to punish (惩罚) it. Always remember, a dog has needs and feelings just as you do. Talk to a dog, and it will talk to you.小题1:When a dog is afraid, it may _______.A.look downB.run awayC.barkD.stare小题2:When ______, you know that a dog has done something wrong.A.It runs away from youB.Its hair stands upC.its tail shakes (摇摆)D.it has a guilty look小题3:If a dog snaps at things, it may ________.A.feel lonelyB.be frightenedC.feel sleepyD.be happy小题4:Which of the following would the writer like you to do towards your dog?A.Leave your dog alone. B.Punish the dog.C.Treat it the way you want to be treated. D.Teach the dog to take orders from you - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:A dog can’t speak any words, but it can “talk”. It has feelings just as you do. Sometimes it may feel angry or afraid. Watch a dog closely, and you can find out its feelings. You can see what it is trying to tell you. When you are afraid, you may look down. When a dog is afraid, it may run away. When you are angry with other people, you stare at(凝视) them. An angry dog also stares. Sometimes the hair along its back stands up.Do you feel guilty (有罪的) when you have done something wrong? Dogs can feel guilty, too. Sometimes when I come home, my dog gives me a guilty look. Then I know he has done something wrong.Dogs need love and attention (关心). Some dogs are very unhappy when they are left alone for a long time. Some dogs snaps(撕咬)if they don’t get enough attention.You may have a dog or you may know a dog. Treat it well if you want to have fun with it. Take it for a walk. Don’t order(命令) it round too much. Try not to punish (惩罚) it. Always remember, a dog has needs and feelings just as you do. Talk to a dog, and it will talk to you.小题1:When a dog is afraid, it may _______.A.look downB.run awayC.barkD.stare小题2:When ______, you know that a dog has done something wrong.A.It runs away from youB.Its hair stands upC.its tail shakes (摇摆)D.it has a guilty look小题3:If a dog snaps at things, it may ________.A.feel lonelyB.be frightenedC.feel sleepyD.be happy小题4:Which of the following would the writer like you to do towards your dog?A.Leave your dog alone. B.Punish the dog.C.Treat it the way you want to be treated. D.Teach the dog to take orders from youA dog can’t speak any words, but it can “talk”. It has feelings just as you do. Sometimes it may feel angry or afraid. Watch a dog closely, and you can find out its feelings. You can see what it is trying to tell you. When you are afraid, you may look down. When a dog is afraid, it may run away. When you are angry with other people, you stare at(凝视) them. An angry dog also stares. Sometimes the hair along its back stands up.Do you feel guilty (有罪的) when you have done something wrong? Dogs can feel guilty, too. Sometimes when I come home, my dog gives me a guilty look. Then I know he has done something wrong.Dogs need love and attention (关心). Some dogs are very unhappy when they are left alone for a long time. Some dogs snaps(撕咬)if they don’t get enough attention.You may have a dog or you may know a dog. Treat it well if you want to have fun with it. Take it for a walk. Don’t order(命令) it round too much. Try not to punish (惩罚) it. Always remember, a dog has needs and feelings just as you do. Talk to a dog, and it will talk to you.小题1:When a dog is afraid, it may _______.A.look downB.run awayC.barkD.stare小题2:When ______, you know that a dog has done something wrong.A.It runs away from youB.Its hair stands upC.its tail shakes (摇摆)D.it has a guilty look小题3:If a dog snaps at things, it may ________.A.feel lonelyB.be frightenedC.feel sleepyD.be happy小题4:Which of the following would the writer like you to do towards your dog?A.Leave your dog alone. B.Punish the dog.C.Treat it the way you want to be treated. D.Teach the dog to take orders from you科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:D小题3:A小题4:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 whose dog is it 的文章

随机推荐