扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
a country i would like to live in:japan英文作文题目,帮忙写一篇
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I would like to live in a computerized flat. With a computer and a robot, I can do anything without moving my butt. I would place my computer beside my bed. In this way, when I am free in weekends, I can take whatever I want and do whatever I like just by tapping a few words. For example, if I am hungry, I may enter 2 pieces of bread, one milk into the intelligent system and activate the robot, then the robot takes what I need to me. Fantastic!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
superman ”为题写一篇英语作文
曾未改变的信仰是&汤圆
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I want to be a superman
If I were a superman, I would help those who were in trouble. I would use my power to clear all the problems for them and make them feel happy.
If I were a superman, I would help cure all the patients and get the diseases away from them. I would make everyone on the earth live healthlly and happily.
If I were a superman, I would make the environment better. Making the air clearer and water cleaner. I would make the earth a better place for all the human beings and animals to live.
If I were a superman, I would like to transit all the bad people into kind people. I would eliminate all the hatred and resentment in the world.
等一下我打字
我想做一个超人
如果我是一个超人,我会帮助遇到困难的人,我会用我的能力去为人们消除所有问题,并让人们快乐。
如果我是一个超人,我会帮助病人,我会让地球上的所有人健康快乐地生活。
如果我是一个超人,我会让环境变得更好,水和空气都新鲜
不好意思啊有点事剩下的回来再打
为您推荐:
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
可以帮我吗?
你会翻译他的英文吗
Thank you.
Thank you.