完全同形同音异义词
同形异义词
实足同形或同音异义词
英语同音词
部分同音异义
同音同形异义词
更多收起网络短语
[ 'h?m?nims ]
two words are homonyms if they are pronounced or spelled the same way but have different meanings
以上来源于:
['h?m?unim]
同形同音异义词
同形异义词
同音异义词
同名的人(或东西)
【生物学】异物同名
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
/'h?m?n?m/
one of a group of words pronounced or spelt in the same way but having different meanings 同形同音异义词
Still, finding a good name involves more than coming up with clever homonyms to the original English.
找到一个好的名字涉及的不仅仅是同音异义字
It's full of howlers because
of course the language is full of homonyms and spell check always gives the wrong word.
但论文汇总却满是可笑的错误,当然,语言中有很多同音异义词,而拼写检查总将词拼成另一个。
English initials on car-plates have previously proved to be problematic in China, where homonyms and abbreviations occasionally have unexpected associations in Mandarin.
在中国,车牌上带有的英文首字母过去就是个麻烦。有许多同音异义字和缩写偶然在中文里有着出乎意料的联系。
Before you hit the "Send" button, use a spell-checker, and proofread to catch homonyms that are wrong.
And the annotations, comments were not on political issues, or the de rigueur ad homonyms or the like.
However, English is particularly tricky for speech recognition, because it has so many short words, some real homonyms, others that become homonymous when uttered by non natives (like me) whose command of phonetics is so-so.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语翻译就是标注拼音或者用同音汉语翻译过来,我想学.看清楚再回答,翻译的好我+50分.不是同步翻译,我要的是用汉语发的英语的音.就是3楼的那意思。
枫默鬼爹邋t
You were my everthing 有 我而 买 爱瑞singThis goes out to someone that was zei死 够zi 奥特 兔 桑母万 zai特 我ziOnce the most important person in my 万死 ze 莫死特 因破ten特 破森 因 买life来福
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼上的,没看懂LZ的意思吧?歌词太长,音译需时太多,而赏分实在.....太少!等你加分了以后再帮你吧!
那么长的一段···楼主这个要求好生麻烦·····
你拿出来分才有人翻译啊···You were
everthing 有
爱瑞singThis
someone that
我ziOnce the most
没可能这样翻译的这样翻译学来的英文也不准
You were my everthing This goes out to someone that was Once the most important person in my life 她就这样离我而去,一生中最重要的人 I didn't realize it at the time 当时未能及时清醒,只是一切已经茫然 I ca...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 同音翻译 的文章

随机推荐