大小:740.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢学年云南腾冲县六校联考九年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)_满分5_满分网
当前位置: >
> 试卷信息
学年云南腾冲县六校联考九年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
一、单项填空
1. 难度:中等
词语辨析1.She is sad. Why don’t you cheer her up?A. make her happyB. make her freeC. make her beautifulD. let her down2.This is the best present that I have received.A. time
D. habit3.Mary told me to wait for her at the school gate, but she didn’t appear at all.A. see
C. show off
D. show up4. Why are you mad at me, John?A. worried aboutB. angry withC. crazy aboutD. excited about5.Mom, I don’t know how to work out the math problem. Could you give me a hand?A. lend me a handB. give me some foodC. help meD. buy anything for me 
2. 难度:中等
________the afternoon of June 1st, many foreigners arrived ______Beijing.A. In; at
D. On; in 
3. 难度:中等
A lot of food
__around the world every year. We must do something for it.A. was wastedB. is wastedC. wastedD. will be wasted 
4. 难度:中等
The number of the workers in this factory ________1,500. A number of them ______ from the countryside.A. are
5. 难度:中等
----Please tell me ___________________an hour ago.---He rode his bike.A. how does he go to school.B. where he went.C. how he went to schoolD. what did he do. 
6. 难度:中等
The new kind of car is __________expensive. I don’t have ______money.A. too much;much tooB. much
too muchC. too
too manyD. much
too many 
7. 难度:中等
Something smells ____, and you are supposed to clean your house often.A. goodB. niceC. terriblyD. terrible 
8. 难度:中等
This English book ________Liu Mei’s, it has her name on it.A.
might be 
9. 难度:中等
I prefer _______at home rather than ___________ out.A. to
10. 难度:中等
______black—headed gulls(红嘴鸥) come to Kunming to spend their winter every year.A. Thousands
B. Thousands ofC. Thousand of
D. Thousand 
11. 难度:中等
The model plane is made __________ used wood and glass.A. from
D. by 
12. 难度:中等
_______exciting football match it is!A.
How an 
13. 难度:中等
---Do you know Mo Yan?--- Of course, I have read all the works of Mo Yan ________got Nobel Prize in 2012.A.
whose 
14. 难度:中等
Smoking is bad for our health. You had better __________smoking.A. give out
B. give offC. give away
D. give up 
15. 难度:中等
– How long have you _________the bicycle?-- For two weeks.A. borrowed
D. lent 
16. 难度:中等
---I’m going to take part in The Voice Of China (中国好声音) next month.---_____________.I am sure you will win.A. Good luckB. What a pityC. Thank youD. Never mind 
二、完形填空
17. 难度:中等
完形填空Dear dad,Happy birthday to you! On this special day, I’d like to tell you in a special way.I don’t think I’m good at telling you my thought face to face with you, so I’m _______to show my deep love for you. You are not a rich man_______ a famous person. But in my heart, you are one of the greatest ______in the world. I am ______you. You are ______interested in being famous and rich. You do _
___things like paying for your phone on time, and working as a worker in your factory. The smile on your face shows you are pleased with the family. You take good care of my grandparents. You help me with my schoolwork and do some shopping with mom on Sundays.In the past, I didn’t care _________you were with me or not. Now I am sorry ______I didn’t realize you before. But I am thankful for what you have done for me.I am quite lucky that I have_____ a great father. And I feel happy that now I can let you know ______I love you. You are successful as a son, a husband, a father and a friend.Love from,Lydia1.A. writing
B. thinking
C. reading
D. speaking2.A. and
D. as well3.A. kids
D. women4.A. worried about B. proud of
C. afraid of
D. sorry for5.A. always
C. already
D. never6.A. common
B. interesting
C. wonderful
D. popular7.A. what
C. whether
D. where8.A. say
D. saying9.A. too
D. such10.A. how many
B. how much
C. how often
D. how wide 
三、阅读理解
18. 难度:中等
John was a very strong man. Once he got a job cutting wood in a forest(森林). His boss gave him an axe(斧头) and showed him the area where he should work.The first day, John cut down 18 trees.“ Good,” the boss said,“Keep that up”!Happily, John tried harder the next day, but could only cut down 15 trees.The third day he tried even harder, but could only cut down 10 trees. Day after day he was cutting down fewer and fewer trees.“ I must be losing my strength(力气),” John thought. He went to the boss and apologized(道歉), saying that he could not understand what was going on.“ When was the last time you sharpened(磨) your axe?” the boss asked.“ Sharpened? I have no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut down trees!” said John.While John was working hard, he didn’t work “ smart”. He didn’t think about the best way to do his job. Many of us never learn new skills. We think that whatever we have learned is enough.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正误。正确的填T,错误的填F.1.The boss was pleased with John’s work the first day.2.John cut down three trees fewer than the first day on the third day.3.John never sharpened his axe.4.It’s a waste of time for John to sharpen the axe.5.The story tells us we should work “ smart ”. 
19. 难度:中等
Are you a boy or a girl from 15 to 18 years old? Would you like to have a summer job? Now, we have three different kinds of summer jobs for you. You can get money from the job, and you can also learn something useful from the job. Please call 6565222 if you want to get any of the jobs.Dance teacher’s assistantWe are going to have a new dance class with more children. We need 3 assistants to help the teacher to give out the ad posters in the street for a week. You should be outgoing. You should also like to talk with different people. You can get $20 a day.GardenerYour job is to help people plant and water flowers. You must be careful and you love the nature. If you are not afraid of long –time dirty work, you can work in our Big Eden Garden. You can get $15 a day.Pet keeperBecause we are going to have a vacation in another country, so we can’t take our pet with us. If you love animals, you can take Hoddy with you for a month. You can keep him in our home or at your home. You should give him food, clean him, take him for a walk every day if you are patient with a dog. You can get $10 a day.1.The summer jobs are for _______________.A. teenagers from 13 to 19B. teenagers from 15 to 18C. all boysD. all girls2.You can get ____________if you work as a pet keeper for a month( 30 days ).A. $ 600
D. $ 10003.If you are outgoing enough, you like to work with different people, you can be a ____.A. dance teacher’s assistantB. gardenerC. pet keeperD. dog4.According to the article, if you want to get a summer job, you should ______first.A. teach kids to danceB. water flowersC. feed the dogD. call at 65652225.Which of the following is TRUE?A. If you do a summer job, you can get only money.B. If you have lots of homework to do, it’s best to work as a gardener.C. If you work as a pet keeper, you can work at home.D. If you love the nature, you should stay at home, don’t find a summer job. 
20. 难度:中等
A kind of little cars may be seen in the streets in the future. People will like this kind of small cars better than the big ones. The car is as small as a bike. But it can carry two people in it. Everybody can drive it easily, just like riding a bike. Even children and old people can drive them to school or parks.If everyone drives such cars in the future, there will be less pollution in the air. There will be more space for all the cars in cities, and there will also be more space for people to walk in the streets.The little cars of the future will cost less money to buy and to drive. These little cars can go only 65 kilometers an hour, so driving will be safer. The cars of the future will be fine for going around the city, but they will not be useful for a long trip.This kind of cars can save a lot of gas. They will go 450 kilometers, then they have to stop for more gas(汽油)。They are nice cars, aren’t they?1. If you drive this kind of little cars for four hours, you can probably go ___________at most.A. 260 kilometersB. 65 kilometersC. 450 kilometersD. 130 kilometers2.Why do these little cars have to stop after going 450 kilometers?A. For more water.B. For more gas.C. To have a rest.D. To charge.(充电)3.How many people does this kind of car carry?A. Five
D. Two4.If everyone drives such cars in the future, there will be _______pollution in the air.A. less
D. many5.Which of the following statements is NOT true?A. Driving big cars can make the air dirtier.B. The little cars can make space for other cars and people.C. These little cars will be useful for a long trip.D. This kind of cars can save much gas. 
四、单词拼写
21. 难度:中等
用单词的适当形式填空1.We think students should be allowed _______( have) long hair at school.2.Miss Wang lives on the ________(five) floor of the building.3.Tengchong is a beautiful place. So a lot of ______(visit) go there to relaxthemselves every year.4.To _____(he) surprise, his teammates all nodded in agreement.5.In China, it’s _____(polite) to use your chopsticks to hit an empty bowl. 
22. 难度:中等
单词拼写1.—How do you learn English?—I learn by ___________.(记笔记)2.She advised them to talk with their son ___________.(亲自)3.It seems that many people all over the world drink ___________.(中国茶)4.My sister used to
______________going out alone at night.(害怕)5.______________.(无论)how happy her surface is, her heart is sad. 
五、书面表达
23. 难度:中等
A Good Friend In My Mind英国有句谚语:结识新朋友,不忘老朋友,老朋友是金,新朋友是银(Make new friends, but keep the
Those are silver, these are gold. )。中国自古亦有“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?”等描绘朋友之间友情的名句。初中的学习生活即将结束了,在这段时间里你一定结识了许多朋友,并产生了深厚的友谊。请你写一篇文章介绍一位你心目中的好朋友。文章必须包含以下内容:1. 人物简介;2. 给你的帮助;3. 你的感受。要求: 1)条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确、逻辑清晰;2)文中不能出现真实的姓名和校名;3)80词左右。(开头已给出,不计入总次数。) 
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.2016年商务英语BEC中级考试口语练习对话十答案:B提示:
  for表目的
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
 I'm a newspaperman(新闻记者).I don't have much money,
 I meet a lot of interesting people, some are
 are poor.I like my job very much and I'm good at it.I don't talk a lot, but I'm a good
 .Perhaps I'm the best listener in the city, and I look stupid(愚蠢的)and soon I am getting a lot of
 Let me  6
 of how I got people to talk.I was writing an article(文章)about
 in the city, how they live,
 they do, and so on.So yesterday afternoon I went to the park, sat on a bench(长凳)
 the sun, and waited.Soon an old woman came and sat near to me.She was carrying two large paper bags and an old handbag.I sat quietly
 her about ten minutes, and
 I took out some chocolate(巧克力)and I gave her a piece.After that, she
 me about herself.She doesn't have a
 .She and two friends sleep in the bus station.On warm days she comes to the park
 her few clothes and things in two paper bags. 16
 we went to an eating place
a cup of coffee and
 to eat.I paid, of course.I asked her a few questions about TV and films she was
 .I gave her a dollar.Then, I
 her in the park, went down to the office, and wrote the story for my article.
  (1)& A.because
  B.but
  [  ]
  (2)& A.old
  B.young
  C.happy
  D.rich
  [  ]
(3)& A.others
B.another
C.the others
D.the other
  (4)& A.writer
  B.reader
  C.listener
  D.learner
  [  ]
  (5)& A.money
  B.news
  C.things
  D.time
  [  ]
  (6)& A.make
  B.talk
  C.write
  D.give
  [  ]
(7)& A.a story
B.an example
C.a place
D.a piece of news
(8)& A.young girls
B.young people
C.old people
D.old men
  (9)& A.how
  B.what&
  C.when
  D.why
  [  ]
  (10)& A.in
  B.under
  C.below
  D.down
  [  ]
(11)& A.besides
D.far away from
  (12)& A.when
  B.after
  C.then
  [  ]
  (13)& A.spoke
  B.said
  C.talked
  D.told
  [  ]
(14)& A.work
D.living place
(15)& A.to wear
B.to put on
D.to dress
  (16)& A.Lately
  B.Later
  C.Late
  D.Laterly
  [  ]
  (17)& A.to
  B.with
  D.for
  [  ]
  (18)& A.something
  B.nothing
  C.everything
  D.anything
  [  ]
(19)& A.pleased with
B.interested in
C.angry with
D.surprised in
  (20)& A.left
  B.carried
  C.brought
  D.took
  [  ]
    Mr Price was the owner of a shop. He lived alone in a small room above his 1   
 afraid that one night someone
 break into his shop.
Friday night, when he checked his money after
 up, he found that he had taken in almost 1,000,000 pounds that
 . So, he thought that keeping
 money in the shop was a dangerous
 He  9    
him to the bedroom, put it in the pocket of his
 and went to bed with his coat on. At midnight the loud
 of the doorbell made
him  12  
 He got out of  13  
 and called out in shaky (发抖的)
“What do you  15  
 ?” Under the street light was a
 .“Sorry to wake
 ,” the policeman
 ,“but all the lights are
 in your shop. I think you just forgot to
 them off when you closed
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. so
  C. such
  D. such
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. wake
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  B. up
  C. everyone
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
  [  ]
ideas about things
sometimes, but they agree with each other that football is the world’s best
来源:英语教研室
2& this year from Sony Corp. It remembers
people’s faces3&
&sings. But it’s an
expensive toy. It will cost as much as a luxury car.
to say more about its sales plans for the silver round-eyed SDR-4X
to reporters last week. “This robot was designed to live with people in& 5&
6& so it can
walk on carpets and other uneven surfaces. It even knows& 7&
get back on its feet when it falls
8& 9& the difference between the edge of
a table and patterns on the floor. The SDR-4X will be more expensive than the
Ambo which& 10& for 180 000 yen11& 12&
13 imitations.
Mitsubishi company&&
14& two entertainment
robots to a museum. They can talk with children15 yen
much as      &&& C.so
many as      &&& D.so
B.later            & C.ago            && D.after
B.every          &&& C.even             D.never
B.used            & C.forgot          && D.refused
B.houses          & C.homes          && D.offices
B.feet  &            C.arms             D.legs
to          & C.what
to            &&& D.why
B.bands          &&& C.telephones         D.cameras
B.speak          &&& C.say            && D.tell
B.sells            & C.buys             D.borrows
B.conversations       </petitions      & D.dialogues
B.bodies          && C.voices          && D.entrances
B.cheaper           C.dear            & D.more
sold        && C.has
sold        &&& D.will
B.thousand        && C.million          && D.billion
题型:阅读理解
Alice was a young woman who liked to exercise for her health . In fact , she
walked five kilometers before____1___ every morning , and went swimming once a
week at the swimming pool . She didn’t smoke and never 
. She didn’t eat chocolate . She didn’t eat
sweet and fatty food , ____3_____ . She weighed herself every day .
Once Alice was on her daily walk when she saw a
 sitting in a rocking chair under a tree . He looked very old
and his hair was white . he looked thin and weak , and his hands were shaking
he looked very happy
He smiled at her and said , “Good morning , lovely day , isn’t it ?”
He had a wide smile   6 
, and his eyes shone with happiness . But Alice saw that he did not have teeth
“Good morning!” replied Alice . “Yes , it is a lovely day .”
Alice thought he   7 
and wise . She thought he must be at least 90 years old ! She decided to ask
him about the   8
of a happy old age .
“I hope you don’t
 me asking ,” she
said , “ but what is your secret for being so happy at your age ? I hope I can
look as happy as you do
I am your age ”
The man in the rocking chair said , “My secret
for   11
 ? I smoke twenty
packets of cigarettes every week , and drink three bottles of wine every day .
I eat hamburgers and chocolates whenever I want . I never eat vegetables . I
never walk anywhere and I never play sports . I sit at home every day . ”
She didn’t expect the man to give her an answer like that . She wondered how
the man got to be so old when he did
. She thought he should be   14   and
unhappy . Perhaps she was wrong . Maybe , she thought , people could live a
long happy life
 eating well or
doing lots of exercise .
“How old are you ?”she asked .
“It’s my birthday today ,” said the man , “I’m
forty—seven !”
1.  A. lunch    
breakfast      C. dinner        D.
2.  A. exercised   B.
drank            C.
worked       D. slept
3.  A. too      
also          C.
either            D.
4.  A. man     
woman      
         D.
5.  A. so        B.
but         
and          D.
6.  A. in       
with        
at          
7.  A. saw     
looked        C.
listened      
8.  A. secret    
dream       
plan        
9.  A. stand      B.
mind         C.
allow         D.
10. A. when    
since         C.
though      
11. A. health    
success       C.
happiness    
12. A. surprised   B.
worried       C. excited

D. relaxed
13. A. something
anything     
C. everything       
14. A. angry    
serious      
quiet         D.
15. A. through    B.
from         C.
without       D. by
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 an interesting book 的文章

随机推荐