英语一般过去时黄果树瀑布作文500字的作文

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
The trip to...一般过去时 英语作文The trip to...一般过去时 英语作文
三人行ゝ儓
The trip to the Art MuseumI had a good trip last Saturday.I went to an art museum with my friend.We went there quickly on a fast bus.There were many tall trees and beautiful flowers along the way.When we got to the museum,we were excited.At the museum,there were so many beautiful paintings.I took many photos of them.The guide told us stories about the paintings.I learned lot.We also went to the gift shop.The gifts were cheap and nice.I bought a lot for my parents and friends.At last,we went home happily.All in all,it was an excellent trip.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
模ghgghghgg
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
急!!!求一篇一次旅游经历的英语作文,用一般过去时,初二作文,不要网上翻译的,不要有病句,
吾愛八卦00027
Last Sunday, Father and i went to the newly-built park, we had a good time.Early in the morning ,we went there ,There were many people , they all looked fine. Father and I first went to the amuse...
Last week, some friends and I went to climbing mountains. We were laughing and sing on the road. It was so happy. But the most happy thing was when we climbed on the top of the mountains, we watched t...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一般过去时的英语作文50个单词左右.不准抄袭别的.
痴心的我281
yesterday i went to the libray with my best friend Tina.We read a interesting book called Martin's Morning.We both thought the boy Martin was very funny and active and so that he had a happy life.Then Tina told me she will like Martin,try to be happy as much as possible.I agreed.
有题目吗?。说出题目的话给分
题目?A right way to our life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
啥主题?给个范围没有范围。只要是一般过去时的作文就行。My happy childhoodI live in a small city when I was a child,but I love my hometown,although there are no subway,,wide roads and many convient things like big cities,but...
My happy childhoodI live in a small city when I was a child,but I love my hometown,although there are no subway,,wide roads and many convient things like big cities,but I like it’s beautiful and simple.There is long river in my city,I swam in it,and every evening I walked my dog,that time,there were afew amount cars and bicycles,not like now,there were less traciffic accident,I usually travleled with my frien to the town near to my city.I thing that time is very nice.
扫描下载二维码【图文】一般过去时作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
一般过去时作文
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:2.14MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 游黄果树瀑布作文 的文章

随机推荐