东台市头灶镇张亚忠曹丿有没有中通快递

试看已结束,文档全文共9页,需要完整内容请下载查看。该会员上传的其它文档:19 p.20 p.14 p.19 p.12 p.20 p.17 p.18 p.13 p.16 p.17 p.20 p.19 p.20 p.17 p.15 p.20 p.19 p.16 p.21 p.16 p.16 p.一、积累与运用(共30分)1、请根据下列语境写出汉字或给加点字注音。..一、积累与运用(共30分)1、请根据下列语境写出汉字或给加点字注音。(4分)白()过隙,作为一个历史长河中的旅人,我们上船时接受了前人的赠礼,这对我们大有bì()益。一个人只有读懂了世界,吸足了知识,安恬中学会()弃,并经过努力的实践,才可能jī()身于世。这样他才真正完成了继承与超越的交替,才算尽到历史的责任。花枝招展走无路3、根据提示填空。(每空1分,共10分。答案中有加字、漏相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信东台市头灶镇曹丿小学
分享到: QQ空间 新浪微博 人人网 开心网 更多
城市:盐城市-东台市
其他企业产品
其他企业新闻动态
增值电信业务经营许可证:沪B2-&沪ICP备号
上海工商标识编号:12937文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表江苏省东台市头灶镇曹丿中学学年八年级英语上学期第二次月考试题.doc
文档介绍:
1江苏省东台市头灶镇曹丿中学
学年八年级英语上学期第二次月考试题第 I 卷(选择题, 共 65 分)一、听力(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)Ⅰ. 根据你所听到的句子, 选出与其内容相符的图片, 每句读一遍。Ⅱ. 根据你所听到的对话内容,选出正确的答案,每段对话读一遍。( ) 5 . How many hectares(公顷)does the nature reserve have?A. 210,000 . B.21,000 . C. 2,.( ) 6. Is the woman glad to look after the dog?A. No, she hates the dog. B. Yes, she is glad to help the man.C. We don’t know.学校___________班级_____________姓名___________………………………………密…………封…………线…………内…………不…………得…………答…………题………………………………2( ) 7. Where are they probably?A. In a cinema B. In a zoo C. In a market( ) 8. Will David go birdwatching with the girl?A. He can’t decide B. Yes, he will C. No, he won’t( ) 9. What’s the girl’s favourite bird?A. Sparrow B. Swan C. Swallow( ) 10.What’s the short form of “ minute”?A. It’s km. B. It’s min. C. It’s cm.Ⅲ.听下面三段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的三个选项中选出最佳选项。每段对话读两遍。听第一段材料,完成第 11-12 题。( ) 11.What trouble does the woman have in learningA. Speaking B. Reading C. Spelling( ) 12. How many foreign languages does the man speak?A. Three B. Four C. Five听第二段材料,完成第 13-15 题。( ) 13. Where does the talk happen ?A. In a hotel. B. In a shop C. In a restaurant( ) 14. Which floor will the man stay on ?A. The third floor. B. The fourth floor. C. The seventhfloor.( ) 15. How much should the man pay for two nights ?A. 40 dollars B. 160 dollars C.80 dollars听第三段材料,完成第 16-20 题( ) 16. Whose house did the hole lead to?A. A mouse’s B. The little mouse’s C. The snake’s( ) 17. What were the snakes doing?A. They were sleeping. B. They were chatting C. They were eating.( ) 18. How did the little mouse’s mother feel?A. She felt sleepy. B. She felt afraid of the snakes C.She wasn’t afraid of the snakes.( ) 19. When did the story take place?A. On a winter afternoon B. On an autumn morning C. On awinter morning( ) 20. What can we learn from the story?A. Snakes never eat mice. B. Snakes usually sleep in winter. C. Micelike to live next to snakes.二、单项选择(共 15 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 15 分)( )21.If it_________ tomorrow, I’ll go birdwatching with my father.3-----That’s a good idea.A. won’t rain B. rains C. sunny D. is fine( )22.I’m sorry I’m late again________ the heavy rain.A. as B. so C. because D. because of( )23.Our English teacher often asks us_________ English _____in class.A . loud B. slowC. loudly D. loudly( )24.Why does Liu Tao look all day long?A. sleepy B. sleepC. to be sleepy D. sleeping( )25.Lots of students are_________ in tigers and other wildlife.A. interested B. interest C. interesting D. doing( )26.Can you see 11-year-old boy and one-year-old cow in thefield?A. an B. a C . a D. the( )27. Now the weather is ing ___________ , we should look after ourselveswell.A. cold and cold B. the coldest and coldestC colder and colder D. colder and coldest( )28.The film star is very funny. He always makes us__________ in his movies.A. laugh B. laughs C. laughing D. to laugh( )29.Look! It is _______so_______!A.1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 东台市头灶镇六灶中学 的文章

随机推荐