she's___ she (let s speak korean) ___ ___.(france)

小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D小题4:D小题5:B小题1:根据Sarah is from France.可知选A小题2:根据She has a pen pal in the United States. Her name is Jane and she lives in New York 可知选C小题3:根据Sarah is from France. She lives in Paris. She can speak French and English,可知选D小题4:根据Sarah’s favorite sport is basketball 可知选D小题5:根据Sarah’s ……and she can play the guitar, too. Jane’s ……She can’t play the guitar, but she can play the piano and sing.描述,可知选B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
A well-dressed (衣着很好)man goes into a restaurant one day. He sits down at a table near the window. A waiter comes up to him and says, “Can I help you, sir?”The man says, “Yes, please. Can I see the menu (菜单)?”“Certainly,” answers the waiter. The man wants a good meal and he wants a lot of nice dishes. After a moment, the waiter brings them to him. The man is having his meal happily. At this time, a boy comes in and sits down besides the man. He asks the waiter to give him an ice cream. The man says, “I will be back in 5 minutes.” Then he goes out. After the boy eats his ice cream, the boy stands up and goes to the door. “Excuse me, your father did not give the money for the meal and your ice cream,” The waiter stops him and says.“Father? You are wrong. He is not my father. I do not know him. I met him in the street. He said he would give me an ice cream if I came here at twelve o’clock.”小题1:The man comes to the restaurant ___________.A.to meet the boyB.to buy a newspaperC.to eat an ice creamD.to have a good meal小题2:The man has ________ in the restaurant.A.breakfastB.lunchC.supperD.dinner小题3:________ asked the boy to come to the restaurant. A.The waiterB.The boy’s fatherC.The manD.Nobody小题4:The waiter stops the boy because _______.A.the man didn’t pay (付钱) for the meal and the ice creamB.the boy didn’t have the mealC.the boy’s father came back soonD.the boy wanted to run away小题5:Which of the following is true? A.The boy is the man’s son.B.The boy knows the man very well.C.The waiter pays the meal and the ice cream.D.The man is a cheat (骗子).
Dear Laura,Thanks for your message. Yes, I’m having &a great time on my exchange program in France. It’s even &better &than I thought it would be. I was a bit nervous before I &&arrived& here, but there was no reason to be. My host family is really nice. They go out of their way to &make &me feel at home. And you &wouldn’t &believe how quickly my French has improved! I’m very comfortable& speaking&&French now. Although I still make lots of mistakes, it doesn’t bother me like it used to. My &biggest &challenge is learning how to behave at the dinner table. As you can imagine, things are really different from the way they are at home.& For example, you’re not supposed to &put& your bread on your plate. You’re supposed to put it on the table! I thought that was pretty strange at first, but now I’m used to it. You’re not supposed to eat &anything &with your hands except bread, not even fruit! (You have to cut it up and eat it with a fork). Another thing is that it is very rude to &say &you’re full. If you don’t want any &more& food, you should just say, “It was delicious.” Also, it’s rude to put your hands &in &your lap. You should always keep your hands ,but not your elbows, on the table. I have to say, I find it difficult to &remember &everything, but I’m gradually &getting &used to things and don’t find them so strange any more. I’ll write soon and &tell you more about life in France. Hope you’re having a good school year.Wang Kun小题1:How was Wang Kun before& she arrived in France?_____________________________________________.小题2:Why did she have no reason to be nervous?______________________________________________.小题3:How has her French improved?________________________________________________.小题4:What& is& one particular challenge she is facing?________________________________________________.小题5:What does she find surprising?_________________________________________________.
Dear Sam,Thank you for your email.I’m visiting(参观)Beijing
with my mother and my sister Kate now.My father John
and my brother David don’t come with us.They are in
New York.My father is a doctor at a hospital and he
doesn’t have time.My brother is a middle school
student and he has to study his lessons.There are
many people in China.They are very nice and l speak
Chinese with them.I like the food in China,too.Dumplings(饺子)are
my favorite food.I like noodles and pork,too.I also take many photos.Do you want to have a look?Henry小题1:Who is in China now?A.SamB.DavidC.HenryD.John小题2:Why doesn’t Henry’s father go to China?A.He hasn’t got any time.B.He doesn’t like China.C.He has to study his lessons.D.He can’t speak Chinese.小题3:What doesn’t Henry do in China?A.Take photos.B.Eat dumplings.C.Speak Chinese.D.Have a party.小题4:How many children have Henry’s parents got?A.OneB.Two.C.Three.D.Four.小题5:Which of the following is TRUE?A.Kate has got two brothers.B.John works at a school.C.Henry can’t speak Chinese.D.Sam is Henry’s brother.
题型:完形填空
Kate is my good &&1 &. She is & 2&&Canada. She is eleven &&3 & old. She has a round &&4 &, big blue eyes and a small &&5&. She & 6 &&tall. &She &&7 & long hair. She is &&8& a purple skirt. Her sister is a &&9&. She teaches(教) English. They are in &&10& now. They like China.(&&&&& )1. A. friends&&&&&&&&&&&B. friend&&&&&&&& C. father(&&&&)2. A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. from&&&&&&& C. on(&&&&&)3. A. years&&&&&&&&&B.year’s&&&&&&&& C. years’(&&&&&)4. A. eyes&&&&&&&&&B. ears&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. face(&&&&&) 5.A. mouth&&&&&&&&&B. ears&&&&&&&&&& C. arm(&&&&&)6. A. am&&&&&&&&&&&B. is&&&&&&&&
C. are(&&&& )7. A. have&&&&&&&&&B. is &&&&&&&&&&&
C. has(&&&& )8. A. on&&&&&&&&&&&B. in&&&&&&&
C. with(&&&&&)9. A. teacher&&&&&B. doctor&&&&&&&& C. student(&&&&&)10. A. Canada&&&&&&B. China&&&&&&&&& C. Japan
Mike wants a computer. He asks his parents for the money but they say he must get it himself. But how does he get it? He& 46 &about this when he walks home. Not many people want to ask children to work for them. Maybe he can take away snow for the neighbors. But it is not& 47&. He has to& 48&a long time for that. He can’t cut grass for their gardens& 49&he has no tools to do the work. Then he& 50&one of his classmates, Dick. He is delivering(送)& 51&. “I can do that,& 52&”, he thinks, “Maybe I can even get the computer right away. I can pay(付款) for it a little each week”. He& 53&to catch up with(赶上) Dick. Mike asks him a lot of questions. He learns that it is& 54&to get twenty-five dollars each week. Dick& 55&him that the job takes about three hours each week and &&56 &him the phone number of the newspaper manager. Mike almost flies home. After he tells his mother &&57&&he thinks, she& 58&, “ I think it is a &&59&&idea,” she says, “I'll call the newspaper.” “Wait, Mum,” Mike says, “I’ll call. After that, I' m going to be a businessman now.” Mike’s mother smiles &&60 &. 小题1:A.says B.tells C.thinks D.speaks小题2:A.spring B.summer C.autumn D.winter小题3:A.walk B.wait C.spend D.want小题4:A.because B.when C.while D.after小题5:A.looks B.sees C.helps D.catches小题6:A.newspapers B.bikes C.computers D.tools小题7:A.either B.too C.again D.also小题8:A.walks B.comes C.runs D.jumps小题9:A.friendly B.kind C.easy D.wrong小题10:A.sees B.learns C.tells D.knows小题11:A.teaches B.gives C.asks D.makes小题12:A.that B.when C.what D.where小题13:A.smiles B.shouts C.cries D.worries小题14:A.big B.large C.great D.bad小题15:A.sadly B.happily C.politely D.angrily
Once, the famous scientist Einstein travelled to many places in America to give lectures. He travelled in a __1__, and soon made friends with his driver.Each time Einstein gave the lecture, his driver __2__ sat in the front row and listened to him very carefully. The __3__ lecture was given so many times that the driver learned it well enough to give it himself.One day, when Einstein was __4__ about it, he asked the driver to give the lecture for him in a small town.That evening, both Einstein and the driver went into the lecture room. __5__ there had seen Einstein before. When the driver took his place, everybody applauded (鼓掌). Then he began the lecture. __6__ it was over, the people warmly applauded. The driver turned to look at Einstein. Einstein nodded with a smile on his face.When they began to leave the lecture room, a man __7__ them and asked the driver a very__8__ question. The c river listened carefully, then he __9__ and said the question was interesting but really quite easy. To show how easy it is. I'll ask my __10__ to answer it," said the driver.小题1:A.busB.train C.planeD.car小题2:A.always B.never C.sometimesD.hardly小题3:A. different &B. same &&&&&&C. uncomfortable&&D strange 小题4:A. spoken &&&&B. told &&&&&&C. said &&&&&&&&&&&D shouted 小题5:A.Somebody B.Everybody C.Nobody D.Anybody小题6:A.If B.AlthoughC.HoweverD.When小题7:A.carriedB.believedC.stoppedD.pleased小题8:A.difficult B.easy C.relaxingD.perfect小题9:A.smiled B.cried C.refused D.jumped小题10:A.studentB.driverC.teacherD.uncle
I first had physics lessons when I was in Grade Eight some years ago. In class, I &&1 &&that there wasn’t a Nobel (诺贝尔) Prize winner from China. That made me sad, and I decided to change (改变) it. &&2 &&after that, I got up early in the morning. I turned on the light and took out a physics book. Then I started &&3 &&quietly. I worked so hard because I had a great &&4 &&— one day, I would be the first &&5 &&person to win the Nobel Prize in physics. Later on, I found physics at school too easy for me. I wanted to learn &&6 &, so I made a reading plan and started to find answers to more difficult problems.Now I am a top student in physics. I won the first prize in the national physics competition& last month. And I am happy to be closer to my dream after a few &&7 &&hard work. Of course, &&8 &&I have some problems. My classmates always &&9 &&me when they are talking about fashion (时尚) or pop stars, because I know &&10 &&about them. “Well, that doesn’t matter too much,” I tell myself. “They don’t know much about physics , but I won’t laugh at them.”小题1:A. joined&&&&&&&&&& B. heard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. studied小题2:A. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. But &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. And小题3:A. writing &&&&&&&&B. reading &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. thinking小题4:A. dream&&&&&&&&&&B. idea&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. plan小题5:A. Chinese&&&&&&&&B.
Canada&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. American小题6:A. much&&&&&&&&&&&B. more&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. most小题7:A. weeks’&&&&&&&&&B. months’&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. years’小题8:A. usually &&&&&&&&B. always&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sometimes小题9:A. depend on&&&&&&B. look at &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. laugh at小题10:A. anything&&&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. everything
根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。Hello, everyone(每个人)! My name is Bob. I live in Toronto, Canada. It’s a very beautiful city. My parents are from France. They speak French. And I can speak English and French.I am 13 years old and my birthday is in November. I’m a middle school student. There are thirteen girls and fifteen boys in my class. They are from five countries. They all come to learn English. There are eight Chinese students in my class and six of them are my good friends. I like China very much because it is a great country. I want to learn Chinese. And I want to go to China. 小题1:Where is Bob from?A. France.&&& B. Canada.&&&& C. China. 小题2:How many students are there in Bob’s class?A. Thirteen.&& B. Fifteen.&&&&&&& C. Twenty-eight.小题3:What does Bob want to do?A. He wants to go to China. B. He wants to learn English. C. He wants to go to France. 小题4:What languages can Bob speak?A. English and Chinese.& B. English and French.& C. Chinese and English. 小题5:How many Chinese friends does Bob have?A. Five.&&&&&& B. Six.&&&&&&&& C. Eight.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!(1)He___(live)in Australia.(2)Maria and Lisa are my pen ___(pal)(3)Is Paul from____(Japanese)(4)What language does she speak?-she ____((speak) Japanese.(5)He likes ___(go) to the movies with his friends.(6)Please _____((play)basketball there.(7)She usually___(watch)TV at home.(8)what's____(she)favorite sport?(9)Does she speak___(China)?(10)My pen pal is from____(French)用适当形式填空
1.lives2.pals3.Japan4.speaks5.going6.play7.watches8.her9.chinese10.France
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
(1)lives(2)pals(3) Japan(4) speaks(5) going(6)play(7) watch(8) her(9) Chinese(10) France
1.lives2.pals3.Japan4.speaks5. going6.play7.watches8.her9.Chinese10.France
扫描下载二维码请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江西师大附中2012届高三5月模拟考试英语试题
Before Alice came to China, she had spent as much time as she could ________ Chinese.
A.to lear
B.learning
D.have learned
阅读下面短文,根据上下文填入适当的词语,或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空。
King Lear, in his old age, decides to divide his kingdom among his three daughters, Goneril, Regan, and Cordelia. He devices a “love test” so that he can tell which daughter loves him most. &&&&& &loves him the most will get the most land. Goneril and Regan show him with sickening drops of praise and &&&& &(admire). When Cordelia &&&& &(ask) how much she loves the king, she says she loves the king, “no more or less”&&
&she should. So he divides the kingdom &&& &Goneril and Regan, and leaves Cordelia with &&&&& . The duke of Burgundy, &&& &is Cordelia’s suitor, decides to leave her because she no longer has any wealth. The King of France decides to marry her instead.
&&&& Lear’s friend Gloucester has an &&& &(adopt) son named Edmund as well as a true son named Edgar. Edmund wants to be in charge, so he makes Gloucester &&&& &(believe) that Edgar is trying to kill him. Edgar has to run away. Kent stays by the king and continues being his loyal servant. Later, Lear begins to see that Goneril is not such a good daughter &&&&& &he thought that she was. Lear sends Kent as a messenger to Gloucester.
来源:2010年广东省高三上学期期中考试英语卷
题型:其他题
阅读下面短文,根据上下文填入适当的词语,或使用括号中的词语的适当形式填空。
King Lear, in his old age, decides to
divide his kingdom among his three daughters, Goneril, Regan, and Cordelia. He
devices a “love test” so that he can tell which daughter loves him most. &&&1.&&&loves
him the most will get the most land. Goneril and Regan show him with sickening
drops of praise and &&&2.&&(admire).
When Cordelia &&&3.&&(ask) how much she
loves the king, she says she loves the king, “no more or less”&&4.&she
should. So he divides the kingdom &&5.&&Goneril
and Regan, and leaves Cordelia with &&&6.&&.
The duke of Burgundy, &&7.&&is Cordelia’s
suitor, decides to leave her because she no longer has any wealth. The King of
France decides to marry her instead.
Lear’s friend Gloucester has an &&8.&&(adopt)
son named Edmund as well as a true son named Edgar. Edmund wants to be in
charge, so he makes Gloucester &&9.&&&(believe)
that Edgar is trying to kill him. Edgar has to run away. Kent stays by the king
and continues being his loyal servant. Later, Lear begins to see that Goneril
is not such a good daughter &&&10.&&&he
thought that she was. Lear sends Kent as a messenger to Gloucester.
NARRATOR: As soon as Goneril has got all she can from
her father, she begins treating him disrespectfully. When Lear wants to
speak to her, Goneril tells her servant, Oswald, to say she is sick. She
encourages her staff to be disrespectful towards Lear and begins complaining
about the hundred soldiers Lear has brought with him. However, King Lear soon
has a friend by his side. The Duke of Kent, who Lear ordered to leave Britain, cannot abandon his king. He therefore comes to Lear disguised as a servant called
Caius and asks for a job.
(Enter Lear, several of Lear's soldiers and Kent disguised as a servant.)
LEAR:&&&&& OK, Caius. I'll
give you a trial. And if you prove to be good at your job, I'll keep you on as
my servant. (Oswald enters.) Hey, you there. Where's my daughter? (Oswald
ignores the king and hurries out of the room.) Hey. What's going on? Call
him back. Is he deaf? (A Soldier rushes out after Oswald.) It's as
though the whole world has gone to sleep. (Soldier reenters.) Where's
that servant? Why didn’t he come back when I called?
SOLDIER:&&
Sir, he answered me very rudely and
said he would not come back.
LEAR:&&&&& I don’t believe
SOLDIER:&& Sir, I am sorry, to tell you this,
but it seems to me that you are not being treated with the respect due to a
king. Everyone here, including your daughter, is behaving very coldly towards
&Mmm. I suspected the same,
but I kept telling myself it was my imagination. Please tell my daughter I wish
to speak with her. (Soldier bows and leaves. Oswald enters.) Ah, come
here my man and answer me. Who am I?
My lady's father.
LEAR:&&&&& Your lady's
father? Is that all I am to you, you dog, you slave! (Lear raises his arm as
though to strike Oswald.)
I'll not be hit, my Lord.
KENT:&&&& &(Kent kicks Oswald's feet out
from under him.) And you won't be laid flat on your back either, I suppose.
Now get up and get out of here. (Oswald leaves.)
LEAR:&&&&&
My thanks, Caius. I can see you will be a most valuable servant.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&
(Enter Goneril.) What's up, daughter? You always seem to be frowning
GONERIL:&& Is it any wonder that I frown when
your soldiers are continually drinking and fighting? I thought when I told you
about their behaviour you would make them behave, but now I hear you have
insulted Oswald. I do believe you are encouraging your soldiers in their bad
behaviour.
LEAR:&&&&&
Is this my daughter scolding me?
GONERIL:&& I have had enough of your soldiers.
They are expensive to keep and you don't need them. Besides, their drunken
behaviour and bad manners are disgusting. You will send half of them away. And
unless you want me to get rid of the rest of them too, I suggest you teach them
how to behave properly.
LEAR:&&&&& That's a lie. My
soldiers are good men who know how to behave properly. I won't stay here to be
insulted. I still have one more daughter. She'll scratch out your eyes when she
hears how you've treated me. Men! Get my horses ready and collect my baggage.
I'll leave immediately. I won't stay where I'm not welcome. (Lear and
companions leave.)
NARRATOR: Lear sends Kent on ahead to the castle of his
other daughter, Regan, to tell her that he will soon be arriving. Goneril sends
her servant Oswald to Regan to tell her side of the story.
Who does the underlined “him” probably refer to?
&A. Kent.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Oswald.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Lear.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
Why did the Duke of Kent disguise himself as a servant?
&A. To find a chance to meet Goneril.&&&&&&&&& B.
To share some of the king’s wealth.
&C. To find a job in the court.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
To serve and help his king— Lear.
From the passage, what is the relationship between Goneril and Regan?
&A. Sisters.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
Couple.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
Sister and Brother.&&&&& D. Brothers.
Which of the following best describe the character of King Lear in this
&A. A wise king and father.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
A cold-hearted father.
&C. A cruel and selfish king.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
A stupid and a bit stubborn man.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 let s speak korean 的文章

随机推荐