和朋友吵架后安慰的话了怎么安慰(英语带翻译)

假如你的朋友Allien跟他的一个好朋友吵架了,刚好他上周的英语测试中又没考好,所以他现在心情非常沮丧.你你会给她什么建议呢?请给Allien写封信劝慰他,字数不少于60(开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总字数).Dear Allien,I’m sorry to hear that you have some problems.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________Yours,Alice
Dear Allien,
I’m sorry to hear that you have some problems. __I
think there may be some ___misunderstandings between you
and Helen.I advice that both of you calm down for a while and have a heart-to-heart
talk with each other You'd better
deal with the problm as soon as possible or it can affect your studies,like this English test.Go on work hard and don't let other things influence your study. Besides,if you have questions unansweared or have not understand,you can ask me for help,and don't let other things influence your study.Yours,Alice
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
正文It's quite often to see friends quarel with each other and finally make up after a heart-to-heart
talk .So don't make a fuss over it. Offer to talk with her and find where the misundersta...
扫描下载二维码我感冒了,而且还发烧。
I&m running a fever. I have a cold.
请注意running的用法。表示同样的意思的还有I feel feverish. I have a slight cold.表示有点儿感冒。
多保重。一定要好好睡觉。
Take care of yourself. Be sure to get some sleep.
对感冒的人常使用这样的建议。或者说You should go home and go to bed. 当感冒怎么也不好时,用I can&t shake off this cold.来表示。
你早该休假了。
You deserve a break.
Break 虽然表示工作中的小憩,但这里表示休假。Deserve 常用来表示得到~是理所当然的,如Your book deserves high praises.你的书理所应当得到高度的赞誉。
昨天我喝多了,今天还很难受(宿醉)。
I have a hangover today.
宿醉用hangover,想吐用I feel sick, 或I&m nauseated.头晕用I feel dizzy.表示。
由于花粉的过敏,我的眼睛刺痒难受。
I have hay fever. My eyes itch.
因花粉症hay fever而痛苦的话,可以用I&m suffering form hay fever. 也可以用allergic(过敏),如I&m allergic to cedar pollen. (我对杉树粉过敏)。如果对猫过敏的话,可以用I&m allergic to cats.来表示。
内容来自神秘园,转载请保留:
相关教程>>
推荐教程>>
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
Copyright & 2010- All Rights Resverved.“安慰”用英语怎么说?
“安慰”用英语怎么说?
09-03-30 &
请登录后再发表评论!
安慰 comfort(及物动词/名词) 或 console(及物动词) 写一封信安慰给他们 write a letter to comfort/console them
请登录后再发表评论!
安慰:    1. Comfort
   生日花语: 安慰(Comfort)科勒西百合是纪念十七世纪在南美洲帮助受虐待的奴隶和印地安人,并安抚贫病者心灵的圣罗沙。
 2. console
   英语单词词根词典(一) ...consist 为...所制成,组成console 安慰consolidate 巩固 ...
     3. soothe
   商务英语学院英语学习网 && 文章 && 听说读写... ...stir 搞动;激动;动乱soothe 安慰;使疼痛缓和dreary 沉闷的;阴沉的 ...

4. consolation
   雅思考试词汇备战之单词表一 ...conservation保存consolation安慰constant坚定的;永恒的
请登录后再发表评论!
Comfort名词 comfortconsolation 动词 becalmconsolesedatestill
请登录后再发表评论!
安慰  [ān wèi]   console:  
 例句: say a few
give him a 安慰他几句     She felt she could console the child better than anyone else.她认为自己比任何人都能更好地安慰这孩子。
1. 安慰费 heart balm (由撕毁婚约而支付的赔偿费);  2. 安慰奖  3. 安慰赛 co  4. 安慰剂{医} placebo (“无效”对照药剂);  5. 安慰行为  6. 安慰效应  7. 安慰诱导物  8. 安慰者 pacifier
请登录后再发表评论!
安慰: Comfort | console | soothe | consolation
请登录后再发表评论!“冷战持续进行”翻译成英文就是描述朋友见吵架后的冷战,几天了,还在进行,用英语怎么说
悲伤阿修罗329
The cold war has been continued for days.
The cold war is still lasting.
Cold ongoing
我是英语专业的,已经考过8级:The cold war is still lasting.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文和朋友吵架怎么办.最好自己的角度和第三人角度两篇.急用.
漫步联盟00BA2
第三人称: first,you should be clam down.second,think about thing.maybe you have something wrong.you cann't angry with her.it is not unfair.third,write a letter to her,tell her your idea.last,you will be good friends later.
自我角度:I am glad to hear from you but sorry to hear that you have some problems. You didn't get a satisfactory results in the examination.There is nothing to be worried.I believe that as long as you prepared carefully next time you will certainly be able to play well.As for the quarrel, I think there must be a misunderstanding between you and your friend. You two will return to good friends through further exchange.Everything will be well up.Have a good day!【基本上没有什么语法错误,也很简单,如果有什么地方不懂可以问我,希望对您有所帮助】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 安慰夫妻吵架的短信 的文章

随机推荐