看,这是学校的水果。网王之姑姑大人好可怕怕英语

问题补充&&
本页链接:
Look, this is涪海帝剿郜济佃汐顶搂 the school's fruit.So terrible 看,这是学校的水果。好可怕
热心网友 &
猜你感兴趣我喜欢的水果英语作文(一):我最喜欢的水果My favorite fruit My favorite is lemon fruit. Lemon is not very round, with a sharp point, is yellow. The Latin species name Citrus limon lemon. Lemon juice can enhance memory, improve osteoporosis, a beauty effects, and so on. Lemon juice or beverage preparation of important raw materials and manufacturing drugs, often Trickle-down lemon juice to remove Westerners eating again. Used mainly for juice, fruits sometimes used as cooking, but the basic need for Xiansi because too sour. Fruits containing 5% citric acid were. Containing 501.6 mg per litre lemon juice, vitamin C and citric acid were 49.88 grams. This is my favorite fruit.我最喜欢的水果是柠檬。柠檬不是很圆,带一点尖,是黄色的。柠檬的拉丁种名为Citrus limon。柠檬汁可以强化记忆力,改善骨质疏松,达到美容效果等等。柠檬汁还是调制鸡尾酒和制造饮料的重要原料,西方人吃鱼时常滴入柠檬汁以去除腥味文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。主要为榨汁用,果实有时也用做烹饪,但基本不用作鲜食,因为太酸。果实中含5%的柠檬酸。每升柠檬汁中含 501.6 毫克的维生素 C 和 49.88 克的柠檬酸。这就是我最喜欢的水果。我喜欢的水果英语作文(二):我喜欢的水果My favorate fruit is watermelon because I like eating everything sweet. Besides, watermelons contain much water and I can get much water by eating them. I don't like drinking water so that eating watermelon is a good way for me to replendish water. Furthermore, a cool watermelon is really a fantastic choice for hot Summer. I almost eat watermelon everyday in Summer. Now,as Summer is coming, I am very exciting because I can eat a lot of watermelon. Tough, we can also eat watermelon in other seasons, they are not as sweet as Summer's. I am really looking forward to the coming Summer.我喜欢的水果英语作文(三):我喜欢水果In summer, the weather is hot. We should drink more water, because we sweat a lot in hot days. But I prefer to eat fruits. Watermelon, apple and grape are my most favorites. They are all rich in water. There is a saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Fruits are good to our body. There are many kinds of vitamins in fruits. Besides, some people do not like drinking water, so they can eat fruits instead. I am one of them.最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:
48小时热门当前位置:
来源:21英语网
日期:15-10-16
标签:.&.&.&
【摘要】 俗话说“中国语言文化博大精深”,而在外国人眼里,恐怕就是“英语文化博大精深”了吧。作为英语学渣的小编,时常分不清英语中俚语习语的意思,black tea怎么会是红茶呢!!!
俗话说“中国语言文化博大精深”,而在外国人眼里,恐怕就是“英语文化博大精深”了吧。作为英语学渣的小编,时常分不清英语中俚语习语的意思,black&tea怎么会是红茶呢???本着奉献精神,小编就为大家盘点与水果有关的的英语习语集锦,以助各位同学理解英语习语翻译。1.&Go&pear-shaped有一种身材叫做梨形身材,很多妹纸都不想要!而这个短语并不是说身材,它要表示的是“出问题”、“搞砸了”。例:He&feared&his&career&had&gone&a&bit&pear-shaped.他害怕自己的事业出了点儿问题。&2.&Sour&grapes俗话说,“吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。”英文里也用“酸葡萄”来形容这种羡慕嫉妒恨。例:She’s&telling&everyone&that&tennis&is&a&stupid&and&pointless&game.&It’s&just&sour&grapes&because&she&lost.她总跟别人说网球是很无聊没有意义的运动,那都是因为她输了球才吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸。&3.&Bad&apple一筐苹果中如果有一个烂掉的,其他的也很容易跟着坏。Bad&apple或者rotten&apple指的就是这样的“坏家伙”。例:It&is&hoped&the&inquiry&will&pick&out&the&bad&apples&in&the&police&force.人们希望借这次调查揪出警察队伍中的害群之马。&4.&Top&banana这个词组最初指“最滑稽、最受欢迎的演员”,但现在多指“最高层的人物,大老板”。例:He's&the&mob's&top&banana.他是这伙人的老大。&5.&Cherry-pick稍有不慎就会被碰坏的樱桃,你一定会精心挑选。Cherry-pick并不是“摘樱桃”,而是“选择最好的”。例:Hollywood's&biggest&stars&can&cherry-pick&the&best&projects&and&directors.好莱坞的大明星们可以任性地挑选最好的项目和导演。(聚高校新闻编辑:口袋)
当前位置:
本文固定链接:转载请注明版权
聚高校网官方唯一网址:
全国高校新生军训时间
2016国家助学金申请条件
广州大学宿舍内部照片
重庆三峡学院宿舍内照
版权所有&&江西省聚之源科技有限公司赣ICP备号-1
法律援助热线:400-
公益热线:400-
电子邮箱:

我要回帖