it snowed heavy lastin januaryy 改错

改错:we may go to abroad this year.she always does her homework careful.I real like it.The book is very easy,but the boy can't read easy.she is enjoying the songs happy.It snowed heavy last night.
去掉to,careful改为carefully,real改为really,第二个easy改为easily,happy改为happily,heavy改为heavily
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
1.改成go to the abroad
3.it指代什么?
扫描下载二维码& “短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th2010&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&FineIt snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily.Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. &
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-黑龙江省高二下学期期末考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th2010MondayFineIt snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily.Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th2010MondayFineIt snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily.Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. ”相似的习题。短文改错 (共10小题.每题1分.满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文.请你修改你同桌写的以下作文.文中共有10处语言错误.每句中最多有两处.错误涉及一个单词的增加.删除或修改.增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧ ).并在其下面写出该加的词.删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉. 修改:在错的词下划一横线( ).并在该词下面写出修改后的词.注意 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
短文改错 (共10小题,每题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(∧ ),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改:在错的词下划一横线(__),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 Walter's goal in life was become a successfully doctor. He knew he had to finish high school first, so he puts his heart into his studies — in particular, biology, chemistry, or maths. Because he worked hard at these subjects, Walter became good at it. However, Walter forgot what he needed to master some other subjects besides those he had been chosen. As a result, Walter failed both English and Latin in the end of the second school year. But he had to repeat these subjects and he was almost unable to graduate like planned. Walter learned a good lesson.
小题1:∧become →to小题2:successfully→successful小题3:puts→put小题4:or→and小题5:it→them小题6:what→that或省略小题7:had been chosen →去掉been小题8:in→at小题9:But→So小题10:like→as试题分析:小题1:考查动词。这里是不定式作表语to become.小题2:考查形容词。successfully是副词;successful是形容词,这里用来修饰名词。小题3:考查动词。根据so前的句子的时态可知应该用过去式,故用put.小题4:考查连词。or表示前后是选择关系;and表示前后是并列关系。小题5:考查代词。这里用them代替的复数名词subjects.小题6:考查连词。这里是宾语从句,what在从句中应该作宾语,而这里不缺宾语,所以用that或省略that.小题7:考查动词的语态。这里he had been chosen 是定语从句,he 与chose之间是主动关系,故去掉been.小题8:考查固定短语。at the end of在……结束时,是固定短语。小题9:考查连词。but表示前后是转折关系;so表示前后是因果关系。小题10:考查连词。like像,例如;as是连词正如。点评:文中考查了固定短语,形容词、连词、代词及动词等的用法及意义,需要考生有扎实的基础知识。需要会分析复杂的句子结构进而判断用该词的什么形式。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
Mr. Brown is an experienced doctor. He is always &&&&&&&&when faced with emergency.A.as poor as a church mouseB.as busy as a beeC.as cool as a cucumberD.as strong as a horse
题型:阅读理解
小题1:I had a very happy day today because we had no school though it is Tuesday today. I played football with my friends on the playground in our school. Then we had a big dinner with a lot of our friends.小题2:Today was a special day. After the bell rang for the lesson, we all sat up straight, waiting for our maths teacher. Today in former years we would place something on the top of the door so that when someone entered, it would fall onto that person. But this year, we put nothing on the top of the door. But as our maths teacher was entering, we all shouted “Take care”. The teacher got a surprise and raised his head but saw nothing. We all laughed and said “April fool”. 小题3:Early this morning I got up and woke up my sister Jane. Together we went from door to door to call on my friends. It was a day for us to play. We gathered on the square of the town with our New Year’s gift. We exchanged our gifts and played all kinds of games on the square. How happy we were!小题4:This evening we had a Halloween party in the open. We were all dressed in witch’s outfit and wore masks. We sang and danced happily. We couldn’t figure out who was who though we were all such close friends or neighbors.小题5:Today I gave a kiss to the girl I love most in front of all my classmates. I didn’t say anything before. But today I was brave enough to kiss her on the face with my classmates and my history teacher near at hand.A.Near Year’s DayIt falls on the first day of the year. The year should begin happily, they say, so that it will end happily. And on the first morning of the New Year, children in Scotland, Wales and the English border countries rise early so that they may make the round of their friends and neighbors. “On January 1st,” writes a 13-year-old Scottish girl, “I always go New Year’s Gifting with my sister and friends, about four of us. I get up about 7 o’clock and call for my friends and go round the houses and farms.”B.Shrove TuesdayFor centuries Shrove Tuesday has been a day of high festival for apprentices (学徒) and schoolchildren. It has been a day of feasting, and cock fighting, a day for football , and rowdiness (吵闹). And it is pleasing to find that it is still a special day for children in some parts of England, where “Pancake Day (薄煎饼日),” as they call it, is kept as a school holiday.C.Kissing FridayA teacher writing to the Yorkshire Post tells how after Ash Wednesday, comes Kissing Friday. A few days ago, when she arrived at a country school and was taking a mixed class of 13-year-old children in country dancing, she saw the leading boy suddenly lean across and kiss his partner, who showed no sign of embarrassment. When, as teacher, she expressed her surprise, the boy said, “It’s all right, Miss. You see, it’s Kissing Friday”. And he explained that on Friday following Shrove Tuesday any boy had the right to kiss any girl without being resisted.D.April Fool’s DayThe first day of April ranks amongst the most joyous days in the juvenile (青少年) calendar. It is a day when you hoax (愚弄) friends of yours with jokes like sending them to the shop for some pigeon’s milk, or telling them to dig a hole beca when they come back and ask where the dead dog is, you say “April fool” and laugh at them.E. May DayOn the first of May, in country districts, young maidens (少女) rise early and go out into the dawn, as they have done for centuries, to wash their faces in the May dew (露水). In Somerset children call this “kissing the dew”. In most places, the girls do so to ensure that they shall have a beautiful complexion (肤色) for the rest of the year.F. HalloweenIt falls on October 31. Many children attend Halloween parties. “The best thing about the party is that you should go in fancy dress, ” says a girl. The most popular dress is a Witch’s outfit, or something to do with lucky charms. It is said that one of the luckiest things at a Halloween party is for a person to come in with a lump (块) of coal.
题型:完形填空
Now it is becoming more and more popular to chat over the Internet, because you can find it 小题1: _______ expensive to do that than to make a long distance call. This makes Internet chatting 小题2: _______ attractive option if you live far away from family and friends,小题3: ______ you are on a budget.You can also complete 小题4: _______ tasks while chatting over the Internet. For example, you can read and reply to emails, finish typing a document, or have a conversation 小题5:______ someone who is in the room. This can be an advantage 小题6: ______ you are busy and don’t have much time for personal chatting. This can also be a disadvantage because you aren’t giving the other person or task your full attention.Because you can do kinds of tasks小题7: _______ chatting on the Internet, it can become easy to lose track of time. You can end up chatting longer than you intended to, 小题8:______ can make it difficult to complete other tasks.
A.Nokia&6010 Price: $24.99 Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes Digital camera: No 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 330 minutes Standby time: Up to 240 hours Weight: 5.08 ounces Dimensions: 4.68″×1.97″×0.90″
Games: Backgammon, Bowling, Air glide, and Sky diver plus downloadable Java gamesB.Motorola&C650 (Camera phone)Price: $99.99 Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes Digital camera: Yes 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 210 minutes Standby time: Up to 215 hours Weight: 3.10 ounces Games: Downloadable gamesC.Samsung&V1660 on Sprint PCS Price: Free Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 204 minutes Standby time: Up to 168 hours  Weight: 3.54 ounces Memory locations: 200 entry phonebookD.Motorola&SLVR&L7 Price: $206.4 Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes Digital camera: Yes 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 450 minutes Standby time: Up to 345 hours Weight: 3.39 ounces Dimensions: 4.45″×1.93″×0.45″
Games: Enjoy preloaded J2ME games or downloadable gamesE.Nokia&8010 Price: $124.99 Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes Digital camera: No 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 330 minutes Standby time: Up to 240 hours Weight: 4.08 ounces Dimensions: 3.68″×1.27″×0.70″ Games: Downloadable gamesF.Kyocera&SE47 slider on version wireless Price: $149.99 Color display: Yes Wireless Internet ready: Yes Digital camera: No 2&way text messaging: Yes Talk time: Up to 210 minutes Standby time: Up to 100 hours Weight: 3.39 ounces
Memory locations: 200 entry phonebook 以下是五个人的信息介绍。请将这五个人与他们需要的最佳款式的手机匹配起来。小题1:Susan is at a middle school.Her parents want to buy her a cheaper cell phone without games installed.小题2:Mike intends to buy a phone with longer talk time and standby time and it can not be expensive.小题3:Jane is at college.She would like to buy a phone which can slide the face up to make a call, and slide it down when you're done and it has to be light.小题4:George would like to have a cheaper phone with digital camera.小题5:Tom only buys Nokia.He lost one and he wants to buy another which is smaller.
题型:单选题
Bear in ______ that tomorrow is our dear mother’s birthday.A.mindB.headC.memoryD.heart
题型:改错题
My little cousin is greatly interested on science. And he does some dangerous experiments sometime. Although his parents want to encourage him to be great scientist, at times they worry about his safety. Last week, when my cousin was doing an experiment, he hurts his thumb. My aunt felt sadly and wanted him to stop from doing that experiment. However, my cousin didn’t want to give up. She said, “Many scientists got hurt when they were doing experiments, so they didn’t give up.” My aunt had to let him finish the experiments and he finally succeeded in finish it.
A: Hello. Gerry speaking.B: Hello, Gerry. It’s me John here. &&小题1:&&A: Well, I’m terribly sorry, but I’m not feeling very well.B: Is that all? &&小题2:&A: No, I’m sorry. I was sick all night. I think it must be the fish I ate last night.B: Well, I think you should have at least phoned Kate and told her you weren’t coming to the meeting.A: &&小题3:&&I’m sorry about that. Anyway, I think I’ll be able to get in to work tomorrow.B: &&小题4:&A: I won’t. Thanks for calling.B: &&小题5:&A.That’s all right.B.Please eat more vegetables.C.I’ll be glad to see you again.D.Yes, I suppose I should have done so.E. Why weren’t you here at the meeting?F. OK. Take care and don’t eat any more fish.G. We thought you might have had an accident on the way to work.
题型:改错题
Last night it snowed heavy. When Susan and I got up in this morning, we found the whole garden was covered with thick snow. So we decided clear the path. We got two spades but began our work at once. We both worked so hard that the path was clear soon. Seen this, our father felt very surprising. He smiled happily at us, telling us that we have done a good job and that he was proud for us. Finally Father gave us some pocket money as a reward for the Spring Festival. Susan and I was happy because we had all got the money through labor.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!& “短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分...”习题详情
204位同学学习过此题,做题成功率62.7%
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th 2010&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Fine It snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily. Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. 1. was – were&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-佳木斯一中高二期末考试
分析与解答
习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th 2010MondayFine It snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily. Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文改错 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)文中共有10处错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加,删除或修改。增加:在缺此处加一个漏字∧符号,并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线∕划掉。修改:在错的词词下划横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2.只允许修改10处,多者不计分。January 9th 2010MondayFine It snowed last night. This morning the road was covered with snow. There was still a lot of bikes coming and going busily. Suddenly I saw a woman fell off her bike. The woman lay on the ground and couldn’t get up. I ran up to her and tried help her get up. She sat up but still couldn’t stand up because she right leg was broken. In that moment, a policeman came over. When he saw this he called the taxi. The taxi driver drove the lady to the near hospital. I went with her to the hospital. There I telephoned the woman’s husband and said him the whole story. Seen the lady was well looked after. I said goodbye to her. Before I left, the lady thanked for me again and again. I felt as if I had grown up. ”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 it snowed again 的文章

随机推荐