连词成句:in,with,herfriends,she's,beijing

1. have, too, her friends, a good, all, time
_______________________.2. what, go, does, every, to school, day, time, she_______________________.3. of, some, the students, watch, the sofa(沙发), TV, in_______________________.4. her, share(分), Millie"s friends, with, the cake_______________________.5. from, some, books, get, my mother, usually, I_______________________.
1. Her friends all have a good time, too.
2. What time does she go to school every day?
3. Some of the students watch TV in the sofa.
4. Millie"s friends share the cake with her.
5. I usually get some books from my mother.
试题“组词成句
1. have, too, her f...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据句子和中文提示填入适当的单词或词组。
Most of us have probably ______ (
听说过) the Disneyland.2.
What I want to do is to travel to______
( 说英语的国家).3.
You can go to Singapore . ______
( 任何你喜欢的时候).4.
The underground is ______ (
很少晚点).5. The young man is helping that old lady ______ ( 穿过) a busy street.6. I don"t think a cat is a good pet for a 5-year-old child, because cats are too difficult to______ (
Hainan Island is seldom snowy, ______
( 是吗) ?8.
I have been looking forward to ______ (
Beijing Happy Valley for years.9. The old man should not be______ ( 说) like that.10.
The more carefully you drive during the rush hour, ______ ( 越安全)
句型转换,根据要求完成句子。
1. To work in a school is very interesting. (同义句)
______ ______ very interesting to work in a school.2. Don"t worry too much about your exam. (同义句)
Don"t ______ ______ too much about your exam. 3. We maybe make our friends and family unhappy. (对画线部分提问)
______ ______ you maybe make your friends and family?4. The headmaster saw the children playing on the playground. (变成复合句)
The headmaster saw the children ______ ______ on the playground. 5. Did he come up with a great idea? (同义句)
______ he ______ a great idea?
翻译句子,每空一词。
l. 我早晨从来不会起床很晚。
I never _____ _____ late in the morning.2. —打搅一下,现在几点了?
—八点四十五。
一Excuse me _____ _____ is it?
一It"s _____ _____ _____ nine. 3. 一给朱莉买一本安徒生写的书怎么样?
一好主意!让咱们再给她开个生日晚会吧!
一_____ _____ _____ Julie a book _____ Andersen?
一That"s a good idea! And let"s _____ a birthday _____ for her.4. 人们有不同的习惯。
People have _____ _____.
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司连词成句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&连词成句 正确形式填空 专项练习(原创)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢| 按版本查找 | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&资源信息
2016年新版新标准英语三起六年级上册单元测试题全册含解析详细信息
运行环境: XP/WIN2003
文件大小: 不详
资源等级: 免费资源
资源类别: 免费下载
开 发 商: 不详
资源语言: 简体中文
相关链接: &&
资源属性: &&&&&&&&
下载次数: 本日:   本周:      本月:   总计:
授权方式:
解压密码: 宜城教育资源网
资源添加: 审核:赝青 录入:赝青
添加时间:
2016年新版新标准英语三起六年级上册单元测试题全册含解析六年级上册Module1Unit1同步练习一、单项选择(每题2分,共24分)()1He'sinNewYork____hiscousin,Simon.AatBwithCfor()2Tellmemore____theGreatWall.AaboutBHowlongCin()3____isit?It'saboutsixthousandkilometres.AHowBHowlongCHowaboutX|k|B|1.c|O|m()4____isBeijing?AHowlongBHowbigCHowmany()5Damingis____America.AvisitingBvisitCvisited()6It'sa____oftheGreatWall.X|k|B|1.c|O|mApicturesBpictureCphotos()7It's____eightmillionpeople.AgetBgotCgets()8It'salovelycat.Pleaselook____it.AatBoutCin()9Herearetwo____theGreatWall.ApicturesBpictureCpicturesof()10Pleasetellmemorethings____Shanghai.AinBaboutCon()11Beijing____goteightmillionpeople.AisBusChas()12Fourteen____.AmillionsBmillionesCmillion二、改错(每题2分,共16分)1.It'sabouttwothousandssevenhundredkilometres._______________2.TellmemoreabouttheGreatwall._______________________3.Itisaorange._____________________________________4How'slongistheGreatWall?______________________5Lookthispicture._____________________________________6NowyoutellmeanythingaboutBeijing._____________________7Beijingisgotaboutfourteenmillionpeople._________________________8Thispostcardsaregreat.__________________________三、用所给词的适当形式填空(每题2分,共10分)1Beijinghas_____(get)aboutfourteenmillionpeople.2Howlong_____(be)theGreatWall?3It'saboutsixhundred________(kilometre)?4It's_____(a)animal.5Tellme________(many)abouttheGreatWall.四、连词成句(每题5分,共20分)1fourteenBeijing'saboutgotpeoolemillion2greatthesearepostcards3heaispoliceman__________________?4inwithfriendsshe'sBeijingher五、句型转换(每空2分,共20分)1Thispictureisgreat.(变为复数句)______________________________________________great.2Thesnakeistwometreslong.(对划线部分提问)_________________________________isthesnake?3MyfatherisinNewYorkwithhiscousin.(对划线部分提问)___________________inNewYorkwithhiscousin?4It'sgotabouteightmillionpeople.(变为否定句)It____________________abouteightmillionpeople.六、阅读理解,判断对错(每题2分,共10分)Simonisagoodboy.TodayisSundayanditisfine,soSimon'sfathertakeshimtovisittheGreatWall.TheGreatWallisfarawayfromhishome.Sotheyaregoingtherebybus.TheGreatWallisaboutsixthousandsevenhundredkilometres.It'sverylongandgreat.Simonisveryhappyandhisfatherishappy,too.()1Simonisagoodgirl.()2Simon'sfathertakeshimtovisitthezoo.()3TheGreatWallisfarawayfromhishome.()4TodayisSaturday.()5Simonisveryhappy,buthisfatherisnothappy.六年级上册Module1Unit2同步练习一、&单项选择(每题2分,共12分)()1NewYorkis____theeastofAmerica.AinBonCto()2Thereare____ofthingstosee.AalotBlotsClot()3____abigcakeitis!AHowBWhatCWhere()4Whereis_____?AtheMexicoBMexicoCtheCanada()5__Beijing___Lhsa,it'ssuchabigcountry.ATo,toBFrom,fromCFrom,to()6Hehasgot_____apple.AsuchabigBsuchanbigCsuchbigan二、&英汉互译(每题4分,共24分)1一张中国地图_____________________________________2长城__________________3五千三百千米____________________4intheeast_______________5tenmillion__________________6lotsof=______________________三、填入适当的单词补全句子(每空2分,共10分)1NewYorkisinthe_________ofAmerica.2TheAmericaflag'sgot__________stars.3What_____I?4Tellmemore_________China.WhereisQingdao?5___________NewYorktoTennessee,it'ssuchabigcountry.四、连线(每题2分,共10分)1Howlongisit?AIt'sintheeastofAmerica.2HowbigisBeijing?BBeijing'sgotaboutfourteenmillionpeople.3Areyouateacher?CIt'sinthenortheastofChina.4Where'sHarbin?DYes,Iam.5Where'sNewYork?EIt'sabouttwothousandkilometres.五、选词填空(每空2分,共20分)thingsmoremapnightwhite1Whatabig____________ofAmerica!2Tellme______________abouttheGreatWall.3Therearelotsof______________tosee.4TheAmericanflagisredandblueand___________________.5Youcanalwaysseeit,everydayand__________________.lotsinofmillionmoreA:Where'sBeijing?B:It's_________theeastofChina.A:Tellme_________aboutBeijing.B:Beijinghasgotaboutfourteen__________people.It'sthecapital______China.Andthereare______ofbeautifulthingstosee.六、句型转换(每空2分,共16分)1Tellmemoreaboutyourcountry.(变为否定句)________tellme_________aboutyourcountry.2Areyouateacher?(做否定回答)No,I_______________________.3It'ssixthousandsevenhundredkilometreslong.(对划线部分提问)__________________________isit?4NewYorkisintheeastofAmerica.(对划线部分提问)__________________________NewYork?七、阅读理解,选择正确答案(每空2分,共8分)Lucyismyfriend.ShelivesinasmallhousenearaparkinCanada.Iamten,Lucyisten,too.LucytellmemoreaboutCanada.IknowCanadaissuchabigcountry.SoIwanttolearnEnglish.AndItellLucymoreaboutChina.LucylikesChinaandshewantstolearnChinese.WeusuallywriteemailstoeachotheronSaturdaysandSundays.()1HowoldisLucy?ATenBElevenCTwelve()2DoesLucylikeChina?AYes,shedoes.o,shedoesn't.()3WhatdotheywriteonSaturdaysandSundays?ALettersBEmailsCHomework()4IsCanadaabigcountry?AYes,theyare.o,itisn't.六年级上册Module1测试卷一、词汇(10分)1参观,游玩___________2美国_____________3表(堂)兄弟___________4明信片____________5更多_________6千____________7百___________8公里_____________9某事/物___________10百万__________二、词组(20分)1看_________2一幅...的图片___________3长城__________4多给我讲讲_______________5多长_____________6多大_____________7有______________8许多(3种)__________________三、选择(10分)()1Damingis__America.AvisitBvisitingCvisitsDvisited()2Heis____NewYork____hiscousin,Simon.AonwithBonandCinwithDinand()3Thesepostcards_____great.AbeBamCisDare()4And________thisone.AlookBlooksClookatDlooksat()5Tellmemore____theGreatWall.AofBonCinDabout四、连词成句(30分)1it'stheWallaofGreatpicture____________________________________________________________2it'speoplegotmillioneight____________________________________________________________3it'skilometresaboutthousandsevensixhundred____________________________________________________________4ithowlongis____________________________________________________________5nowyouaboutmetellsomethingNewYork____________________________________________________________五、用be(am/is/are)动词填空(10分)1I__________anEnglishteacher.2LiMingandDale__________goodfriends.3We__________inClass1,Grade6.4She__________abeautifulgirl.5Linda____________inareddress.六、根据课文内容选择正确答案(10分)()1IstheGreatWallshort?AYes,itis.BNo,itisn't.CYouareright.()2Howlongisit?AIt'saboutsixthousandsevenhundredkilometres.BIt'saboutseventhousandsixhundredkilometres.CIt'saboutsixty-seventhousandkilometres.()3IsBeijingabigcity?AYes,itis.BNo,otatall.()4HowbigisBeijing?AIt'sgotabouteightmillionpeople.BIt'sgotaboutfifteenmillionpeople.CIt'sgotaboutfourteenmillionpeople.()5Arethesepostcardsgreat?AYes,theyare.BNo,theyaren't.CYes,theydo.七、改错(10分)1It'sapicturesoftheGreatWall.____________2TellmemorethingaboutNewYork.__________________3Thesepostcardaregreat.________________4I'mgoingtometyouinNewYork.______________________5Whatareyougotodothere?___________________参考答案:Module1Unit1同步练习:一、BABBABBACBCC二、1、thousands→thousand2.wall→Wall3.a→an4.How`s→How5.Look→Lookat6.anything→something7.is→has8.This→These三、1、got2.is3.kilometres4.an5.were四、1.Beijing`sgotaboutfourteenmillionpeople.2.Thesepicturesaregreat.3.Isheapoliceman?4.She`sinBeijingwithherfriends.五、1.Thesepicturesare2.Howlong3.Whois4.hasn`tgot六、××√××Module1Unit2同步练习:一、ABBBCA二、1.amapofChina2.theGreatWall3.fivethousandthreehundredkilometres4.在东部5.一千万6.许多。三、1.east2.fifty3.am4.about5.From四、1E,..2B,3.D4.C,5A五、1.map2.morn3.things4.white5.in,morn,million,of,lots六、1.Don`t,morn2.am,not3.How,long4.Where,is七、AABBModule1测试卷一、visit,America,cousin,postcard,morn,thousand,hundred,kilometre,something,tenmillion,二、1.lookat2.apictureof...3.theGreatWall4.tellmemoreabout....5.howlong,6.howbig7.havegot8.lotsof=alotof=many=much三、BCDCD四、1.It`sapictureoftheGreatWall.2.It`sgoteightmillionpeople.3.It`saboutsixthousandsevenhundredkilometres.4.Howlongisit?5.NowyoutellmesomethingaboutNewYork.五、1am2.are3.are4.is5.is六、BAACA七、1.pictures---picture2.morething---something3.postcard----postcards4.met---meet5.go---going外研版(三起)六年级上册英语第二模块测试题一、单词:(7)1.明天____________2.发送___________3.电子邮件______4思念________5.著名的6.中国的____7.广场二、词组:(22)1.发送一封电子邮件______________________2长城__________3.许多_____________4.想要去唐人街_______________5中国舞蹈_________________6.长江____________7.天安门广场______________________8.西湖_______________9.黄山_______________10.来自中国的明信片11.骑自行车去上班__________________三、单项选择:(16)新课标第一网()1DoyoumissChina?____.ASometimeBSometimesCSometime()2Thereare____ofChineserestaurantsthere.AlotBmanyClots()3You____missChina.AdoBdoingCdoes()4I'm____anemailtomyfamilyinChina.AsendingBsendCwrite()5There____aChinatowninNewYork!AareBbeCis()6Therearelotsof____.AcomputerBcomputersCacomputer()7Then____gotomorrow.AletBlet'sCmust()8Whatareyoudoing,Daming?I'm____anemailtomycousin.AsendBsendsCsending()9____thereanyapplesonthetable?Yes,there__.Aare,areBare,AreCAre,are()10Therearelotsof____shopsthere.AChinaBChineseCAmerica()11Thereis____inthepencil-box.ApenBapenCsomepens()12Wecan____now.AgoBgoingCgoes()13Thisismyfriend,______.Heworksin______.AWuhan,WuHanBWuHan,WuhanCWuhan,Wuhan()14Theyareridingbicycles_____.AworkBworkingCtowork()15.Let's______.AgotoschoolBgotoaschoolCgototheschool()16.Where's_____?It'sinChina.AWestLakeBtheWestLakeCthewestlake四、根据句意填写出下面的单词。(9)1.TherearelotsofChineseshopsand______(饭店)there.Andthere'sChinese____(舞蹈)2.I'm____________(发送)anemailtomyfamilyinChina.3.I_________(想要)anewpen.4.Therearelotsof___________(自行车)inChina.Peopleridethemtowork.5.There'sa_____________(唐人街)inNewYork.6.MymotherandIared_______________(跳舞)intheroom.7.Thisstoryisr___________________(真正地)fun.8.S__________________(有时)Iplayfootballwithmyfriends.五、按要求写单词(6)新课标第一网1send___________(现在分词)2restaurant____________(复数)3family_____________(复数)4.you__________(主格)5China______________(形容词)6we___________(宾格)六、阅读理解,选择正确答案:(10)SimonandDamingaregoodfriends.TheyareChinese.ButtheyareworkinginAmerica.Sometimestheymisstheirfamily.SotheyalwaysgototheChinatown.TherearelotsofChineseshopsandrestaurantsthere.Theygoshoppingthereandeatdeliciousfoodthere.Youknow,SimonandDamingreallymissChinaandtheybothlikeChinesefood.()1AreSimonandDamingbrothers?ANo,theyaren't.BNo,heisn't.CYes,theyare.()2Wheredotheywork?ATheyworkinChina.BTheyworkinAmerica.CTheyworkinMexico.()3ArethereanyChineseshopsandrestaurantsinChinatown?AYes,thereis.o,therearen't.()4WholikesChinesefood?ASimonBDamingCBothofthem()5DotheymissChina?AYes,theyare.o,theyaren't.七、用be动词(am,isare)填空(15)1.I________Damingandthey________myparents.2.Mymother________ateacherandmyfather________adoctor.3.You________inClass4,Grade6andwe_________inClass3.4.LiMingandSimon_________inthesameclass.5.Tony_________inablueT-shirt.6.Mybrothers_________inAmerica.Andmycousins_________inJapan.八、用Thereis/Thereare填空(10)1.______________alotofbooksonthetable.2._______________afamousriverinChina.3.___________twopensandapencilonthedesk.4._________apenciland100pensonthedesk.5._____________lotsofbooksinthelibrary九、根据句意,圈出正确的单词补全句子(5)1.Thisis(America/American),notChina.2.Thereare(lot/lots)ofChineseshopshere.3.Doyouwantto(go/going)toChinatown?4.She'ssending(a/an)emailtomyfriend.5.Thereis(Chinese/China)dancing.参考答案:一、tomorrow,send,email,miss,famous,Chinese,square二、1.sendanemail2.theGreatWall3.lotsof/alotof4.wanttogotoChinatown5.Chinesedancing6.TheChangjiangRiver7.theTiananmenSquare8.theWestLake9.theHuangshanMountain10.postcardfromChina11.ridingbicyclestowork三、BCAACBBCCBBABCAB四、1.restaurants,dancing2.sending3.want4.bicycles5.Chinatown6.dancing7.really8.something五、sending,restaurants,families,you,Chinese,us六、ABBCB七、1.am,are2.is,is3.are,are4.are5.is6.are,are八、1.Thereare2.Thereis3.Thereare4.Thereis5.Thereare九、1.America2.lots3.go4.an5.ChineseModule3Unit1同步练习(六年级)一、单项选择(每题2分,共24分)二、改错(每题2分,共22分)1TheseareanystampsfromCanada.2ThisoneshasgotapictureoftheGreatWall.3Theyarefamousmenandwoman.4HaveyougotanystampsfromChinese?5Collectstampsismyhobby.6Thisletterisfromyoumother.7Hasyougotanybooks?8IhavegotanypostcardsfromCanada.9Therearesomelettersinyou.10HavetheygotsomestampsfromChina?11He'sgetmanyletters.三、用所给词的适当形式填空(每题2分,共18分)1Hehasgot________________(lot)ofpens.2_________________________(play)footballismyhobby.3_________________________(be)therealetterforme?4Thispostcardisfrom____________________(you)mother.5Ilike____________________(climb)themountain.6Thesestampsarefrom__________________________(英国).7Youcanhaveanother_______________________(中国的)stamp.8Thesearesomestampsfrom_________________________(中国).9Thestampisfrom___________________________(美国).四、选词填空(每题2分,共10分)onaboutforfromofin1Theselettersare_____________Japan.2Thisonehasgotapanda_____________it.3Hehasgotapicture______________thebridge.4Therearelotsofbicycles_______________China.5Itis_______________onehundredmeterslong.五、句型转换(每空2分,共26分)1Ihavegotsomepenshere.(变为一般疑问句)___________you___________anypenshere?2HaveSimonandDaminggotanylettersfromChina?(做否定回答)___________,_______________________.3I'vegotmanyChinesestamps.(变为否定句)I_____________________________manyChinesestamps.4ThesestampsarefromCanada.(变为否定句)Thesestamps__________________________fromCanada.5He'sgotlotsofballs.(变为一般疑问句)___________he____________lotsofballs?6HasDaminggotaletterfromhismother?(做肯定回答)____________,he_____________.四、选词填空(每题2分,共10分)onaboutforfromofin1Theselettersare_____________Japan.2Thisonehasgotapanda_____________it.3Hehasgotapicture______________thebridge.4Therearelotsofbicycles_______________China.5Itis_______________onehundredmeterslong.Module3Unit2同步练习(六年级)五、按要求完成各题(每题2分,共16分)1Canada____________(形容词)2stamp_______(复数)3this_______________(复数)4America_______________(形容词)5collect________(现在分词)6get______________(过去式)7have_______________(第三人称单数)8paint________(现在分词)二、选择(每题2分,共10分)()1Haveyougot____cars?AsomeBanyCa()2____bikesismyhobby.ARideBRidingCRideing()3Simonlikescollecting____.AstampBstampsCpostcard()4We____ourhobbies.AallloveBallCallloves()5I____gotanykites.Adon'tBhaven'tChasn't三、句型转换(每空2分,共24分)1I'vegotsomeAmericanstamps.(变为否定句)I___________________got____________Americanstamps.2Theycollectstamps.(变为一般疑问句)___________theycollectstamps?3HaveyougotanylettersfromChina?(做肯定回答)___________,______________________.4They'vegotsomebeautifulpictures.(变为否定句)They_______________________________beautifulpictures.5Simonhasgotsomepresents.(变为一般疑问句)__________Simomgot___________presents?四、选词填空(每空2分,共10分)nothavecollectingfromgotA:Hello,doyoucollectstamps?B:Yes,________stampsismyhobby.Thesearestamps_______Canada.A:Haveyou______________anystampsfromChina?B:No,I_________________________.五、连线(每题2.5分,共10分)1Haveyougotanykites?AThosearesomestampsfromAmerica.2Doyoucollectstamps?BYes,Ihave.3Istherealetterforme?CYes,I'vegotlotsofstamps.4Whatarethose?DNo,thereisn't.六、根据所给单词和例句写句子(每题4分,共20分)例:collect/stamp-----Collectingstampsismyhobby.1fly/kite----____________2ride/bike----____________________________3read/book----_________________________4collect/doll----________________________________5play/computergame----_________________________七、补全对话(每空2分,共10分)Daming:Doyoucollectstamps,Simon?Simon:Yes,_________________.Collectingstampsismyhobby.Daming:_________________.Simon:ThesearesomestampsfromCanada.__________________.Daming:HaveyougotanystampsfromChina?Simon:________________.ThisstampisfromChina._________________.AAndallofthesestampsarefromChina,too.BI'vegotlotsofstamps.CTheyarefamousmenandwomen.DWhatarethose?EYes,Ihave.Module3Unit1同步练习答案:四、BACCBCAACACB二、1.any--some2.ones--one3.woman---women4.Chinese---China5,collect---collecting6.you--your7.Has---Have8.any--some9.in---for10.some--any11.get--got三、1.lots2,playing3.Is4.your5.climbing6.England7.Chinese8.Canada9.Mexico四、1.from2.on3.of4.In5.about五、1.Havegot2.No,theyhaven`t.3.haven`tgot4.arenot5.Hasgot6.YeshasModule3Unit2同步练习:一、Canadian,stamps,these,American,collecting,got,has,painting二、BBBAB三、1.havenot,any2.Do3.Yes,Ihave.4.haven`tgotany5.Hasany四、collecting,from,got,havenot五、1B2C3D4A六、1,。Flyingkitesismyhobby.2.Ridingbikesismyhobby.3.Readingbooksismyhobby4.collectingdollsismyhobby.Playingcomputergamesismyhobby.七、BDCAEModule3Unit1&Unit2基础篇(六年级)六、单词(每题1分,共11分)1收集_____________2邮票______________3爱好_______________4那些_____________5从…_______________6著名的________________7男人(复数)______________8女人(复数)_______________9一些______________10信_______________11另一个__________________二、词组(每题2分,共13分)1集邮__________________________2有________________________3许多(3种)_____________________________4来自于(2种)__________________________________5一封我的信_______________________________________三、选择(每题2分,共16分)()1Doyoucollect____,Simon?AstampBstampsCstampesDstampps()2____stampismyhobby.ACollectBCollectsCCollectingDCollected()3Theyarefamous____and____.Aman,womanBmen,womanCmen,womenDman,women()4Haveyougot____stampsfromChina?AsomeBmuchClittleDany()5Thesearesomestamps____Canada.AofBfromCatDon()6Istherealetter____me?AofBforCfromDon()7I____lotsofstamps.AhavegotBhasgotCgothaveDgothas()8Haveyougotanystamps?AYes,Ihave.BYes,o,Ihave.DNo,Ihasn't.四、改错(每题2分,共20分)1Ihavegotlotofstamps.2Collectstampsismyhobby.3HaveyougotsomestampsfromChina?4Istherealetterofme?5NowyoucanhaveotherChinesestamp.6ThisonehasgotapictureoftheGreatWallinit.7Weallloveourhobby.8HaveyougotanyAmericastamps?9Daming'shobbyisreadbooks.五、名词变复数(每题0.5分,共15分)1box__________2bus_________3watch__________4brush__________5orange__________6page____________7hero________8kilo_________9tomato_________10hippo(河马)__________11baby_________12family_______13key_______14boy_______15zoo_______16radio________17leaf________18knife_________19man______20woman________21sheep________22tooth_________23foot______24mouse________25ox(公牛)________26child_________27Chinese____________28Japanese______________29postcard____________30hobby_______六、连词成句(每题3分,共15分)1youcollectdostamps__________________________2myhobbyflyingkitesis_____________________3menaretheyfamousandwomen_________________4yougothavestampsanyfromChina________________5therealetterismefor______________________七、阅读理解,判断对错(每题2分,共10分)Samhasgotlotsofstamps.Collectingstampsishishobby.ThesearesomestampsfromCanada.Theyarefamousmenandwomen.AndhehasgotsomeChinesestamps,too.AndsomestampsarefromDaming'sletters.()1CollectingdollsisSam'shobby.()2He'sgotsomeCanadianstamps.()3Hehasn'tgotanyChinesestamps.()4SomestampsarefromDaming'sletters.()5Damingisafamousman.参考答案:Module3Unit1&2基础篇:七、collect,stamp,hobby,those,from,famous,men,women,some,letter,八、1.collectstamps2.havegot3.lotsof,efrom,befrom5.aletterforme九、BCCDBBAA十、1.lot--lots2.collect---collecting3.some---any4.of--for5.other---another6.in---on7.hobby---hobbies8.America--American9.read--reading10.any--some十一、boxes,buses,watches,brushes,oranges,pages,heroes,kilos,tomatoes,hippos,babies,families,keys,boys,zoos,radios,leaves,knives,men,women,sheep,teeth,feet,mice,oxen,children,Chinese,Japanese,postcards,hobbies.六、1.Doyoucollectstamps?2.Flyingkitesismyhobby.3.Theyarefamousmenandwomen.4.HaveyougotanystampsfromChina?5.Istherealetterforme?七、×√×√×Module4Unit1同步练习(六年级)一、&选择(每题2分,共10分)()1Tomorrowis_____.AflagdayBFlagdayCFlagDay()2Whatdoyoudo_____FlagDay?AatBinCon()3We__flagsandwe__songs.Acarry,singBcarries,singsCcarrying,singing()4Thanksgivingis____favouritefestival.AIBmyCmine()5OnThanksgivingDay,wesay"thank-you"____ourfood,familyandfriends.AatBinCfor二、&改错(每题2分,共20分)1Myfavouritefestivalisthanksgiving.__________________2Thatsoundnice.____________________________________3WewatchabigfootballgameinTV.__________________4IthinkIlikeThanksgiving,to._____________________5CanyoutellmemoreaboutAmericafestivals,Simon?______________6WemakedumplingsinSpringFestival.___________________7Ilikeplayfootball.______________________________8Imothercansingsongs.___________________________9Letourgohomenow._______________________________10Howabigbuilding!______________________________三、代词(每空1分,共60分)(一)人称代词新课标第一网主格&&&&&&&&宾格&&&&&&&&汉语&我&你&他&她&它&我们&你们&他(她、它)们人称代词的主格在句中做____________,是动作的____________;人称代词的宾格在句中做____________,是动作的_____________.1________oftenplaygameswithmyfriendsafterschool.(我)2Excuse_______,whereisZhongshanRoad?(我)3________(他们)give_______(她)manybooks.4______(他)helps_________(我们)toplanttrees.5______(我)beat_______(他)twice.______(他)beats____(我)twice.(二)物主代词形容词性&&&&&&&&名词性&&&&&&&&汉语&我的&你的&他的&她的&它的&我们的&你们的&他们的形容词性物主代词不能____________________,后面必须加___________;名词性物主代词_______________________,后面__________________.1Thisis_______book,thisbookis________.(我的)2Thatisnot_____ruler._____isblue.(她的)3Theseapplesare______.Theseare_____apples.(他的)4Thosepencilsare_____.Thoseare_____pencils.(他们的)5Arethesepens________?(你的)No,theyarenot_________(我的).四、按要求完成句子(每题2分,共10分)1Wewatchabigfootballgameafterschool.(对划线部分提问)_________doyou___________afterschool?2IcantellyoumoreaboutThanksgivingDay.(变为否定句)I___________________tellyoumoreaboutThanksgivingDay.3Hegivessomepresentstothechildren.(变为否定句)He_____________________________presentstothechildren.4Wecarryflags.(变为一般疑问句)__________________carryflags?5Daminglikesreadingbooks.(变为否定句)Daming_______________________readingbooks.Module4Unit2同步练习(六年级)一、&连线(每题2分,共10分)1HaveyougotanystampsfromChina?AYes,thereis.2WhatdoyoudoonFlagDay?BIt'stheLanternFestival.3What'syourfavouritefestival?CSometimes.4Istherealetterforme?DYes,Ihave.5DoyoumissChina?EWecarryflagsandwesingsongs.二、选择(每题2分,共20分)()1Welookatthem,andtheylookat_____.AweBtheyCus()2____canjumpand____canrun.AWe,weBWe,usCWe,our()3Whoisit?It's____.AIBmeCwe()4__isyourfavouritefestival?SpringFestival.AWhatBHowCWhere()5Wesaythankyou_____ourfoodandfriends.AforBinCon()6Arethese____maps?Yes,theyare.AyouByourCwe()7Wealwayshavespecialmeals____ThanksgivingDay.AinBonCat()8ThanksgivingDayis____favouritefestival.AIBmeCmy()9Whatdoyoudo_____FlagDay?AofBinCon()10Canyoutell____moreaboutit?AmeByouCI三、选词填空thank-youspecialmorefamilyfavourite(每空2分,共20分)A:Hi,John.Canyoutellme____________aboutAmericanfestival?B:Well,Thanksgivingismy_________________festival.Wealwayshavea_________meal.It'sabig_________dinner.Weshouldsay"_________"forourfood,familyandfriends.1Iam__________(I/me)andyouare____________(you/your).2Nowwe_____________(real/really)muststop.3Wecanjumpandwe_______________(can/could)run.4We__________________(us/all)gotoseethesportsgame.四、按要求完成句子(每题5分,共25分)1DragonBoatFestivalismyfavouritefestival.(对划线部分提问)___________is___________favouritefestival?2Icanseedragondances.(变为一般疑问句)_______________________seedragondances?3CanyoutellmethewaytotheGreatWall?(做否定回答)____________,____________________________.4WeallgotoseetheDragonBoatrace.(变为一般疑问句)_______________________allgotoseetheDragonBoatrace?5Hehasgotsomenewpictures.(变为复数形式)____________________gotsomenewpictures.五、用所给单词的适当形式填空(每题3分,共15分)1Tomorrow____________(be)FlagDay.2Well,____________________(thanksgiving)ismyfavouritefestival.3Simon__________________(carry)flags.4Canyoutellmemoreabout_______________(china)?5ChristmasDayisan______________________(America)festival.六、阅读理解,判断对错(每题2分,共10分)Hello,everyone.DoyouknowSpringFestival?Ilikeitverymuch.OnSpringFestival,Ioftenwearnewclothesandhaveabigdinnerwithmyfamily.Intheevening,wewatchTVandmakingdumplings.MostChinesepeoplelikeeatingdumplings.Ilikeeatingthem,too.Atnightwegooutsidetolookatthelanternsandplaywithfireworks(烟火).Itisverywonderful.()1OnSpringFestival,wemakemooncakes.()2IlikeSpringFestivalverymuch.()3MostChinesepeoplelikeeatingdumplings.()4WewashthecoatonSpringFestival.()5IoftenwearnewclothesandhaveabigdinnerwithmyfamilyonSpringFestival.Module4Unit1&Unit2基础篇(六年级)一、&单词(每题1分,共11分)1旗__________2节日______________3最喜爱的________________4总是_____________5特别的____________6一顿饭________7听起来_________8灯笼___________9比赛________10感恩节_____________11拿、举二、词组(每题2分,共24分)1国旗日__________________________2举着旗__________________________3唱歌________________________4美国节日________________________________5我最喜欢的节日__________________________________________6吃一顿特别的饭_______________________________7一顿丰盛的家庭聚餐_________________________________8在电视上看一场精彩的足球赛______________________9元宵节_____________________________10春节______________11中秋节___________12端午节__________________________三、名词变复数(每题0.5分,共15分)1box__________2bus________3watch__________4brush__________5orange__________6page_____________7hero__________8kilo________9tomato_________10hippo(河马)__________11baby_______12family________13key________14boy_______15zoo_______16radio________17leaf_______18knife_________19man______20woman_________21sheep________22tooth_______23foot_______24mouse_______25ox(公牛)________26child_________27Chinese____________28Japanese_____________29postcard____________30hobby________四、填空(30)(一)用be动词填空(每空1分,共10分)1I______Damingandthey______myparents.2Mymother_____ateacherandmyfather_____adoctor.3You_____inClass4,Grade6andwe_______inClass3.4LiMingandSimon______inthesameclass.5Tony______inablueT-shirt.6Mybrothers_____inAmerica.Andmycousins_____inJapan.(二)用havegot或hasgot填空(每空1分,共5分)1I______________anewbike.2They_________________manybooks.3She________________areddress.4Myfather_________________anewcar.5We___________________abeautifulteacher.(三)用Thereis/Thereare填空(每空1分,共5分)1___________________alotofbooksonthetable.2______________________afamousriverinChina.3___________________twopensandapencilonthedesk.4__________________apenciland100pensonthedesk.5____________________lotsofbooksinthelibrary.(四)用现在进行时填空(每题2分,共10分)1They_______________________(play)thepianonow.2Look!Theboy____________________(run)happily.3Listen!Thebirds_____________________(sing)inthetree.4I___________________(watch)TVintheroom.5You______________________(talk)onthephone.五.选择(每题1分,共10分)()1He's_____NewYork_____hiscousin,Simon.AinonBoninCinwithDwithin()2And_____thisone.AlookBlookatClooksDlooksat()3It'sapicture____theGreatWall.AofBaboutCforDwith()4NewYorkis__theeastofAmerica.AoninCofDunder()5Benxiis______theeastofShenyang.AonBinCofDunder()6I'msendinganemail____myfamilyinChina.AtoBonCinDof()7_____stampsismyhobby.ACollectBCollectsCCollectingDCollected()8Haveyougot____stampsfromChina?AsomeBanyCanDa()9Istherealetter____me?AofBtoCaboutDfor()10Whatdoyoudo_______FlagDay?AonBinCtoDfor六.改错(每题2分,共10分)1OnThanksgivingDay,wesay"thank-you"toourfood,familyandfriends.2Thatsoundnice.3WewatchabigfootballgameinTV.4Doyoucollectstamp,Simon?新课标第一网5HaveyougotsomestampsfromChina?参考答案:Module4Unit1同步练习:三、CCABC二、1.thanksgiving--Thanksgiving2.sound---sounds3.in--on4.to--too5.America--American6.in---on7.play--playing8.I--My9.our--us10.How--What三、主格,I,you,he,she,it,we,you.宾格,me,you,him,her,it,us,you,主语,执行者,宾语,接受者/承受者1.I2.me3.They,her4.He,us5.I,him五、形容词性,my,your,his,her,its,our,your,名词性,mine,yours,his,hers,its,ours,yours,theirs;单独使用,名词,可单独使用,不加名词。1.my,mine2.her,Hers3.his,his4.theirs,their5.yours,mine四、1.What,do2.can,not3.doesn`tgiveany4.Do,you5.doesn`tlikeModule4Unit2同步练习:一、1D,2E,3B,4A,5C二、CABAABBCCA三、morn,favourite,special,family,thank-1.me,you2.really3.can4.all四、1.What,your2.Canyou3.No,Ican`t.4.Doyou5.Theyhave五、1.is2.thanksgiving3.carries4.China5.American六、×√√×√Module4Unit1&2基础篇:一、flag,festival,favourite,always,special,meal,sound,lantern,race,thanksgiving,carry.二、1.FlagDay2.carryflags3.singsongs4.AmericanFestival5.myfavouritefestival6.haveaspecialmeal7.abigfamilydinner8.watchabigfootballgameonTV9.theLanternFestival10.theSpringFestival11.theMid-Autumn12.theDragonBoatFestival.三、boxes,buses,watches,brushes,oranges,pages,heroes,kilos,tomatoes,hippos,babies,families,keys,boys,zoos,radios,leaves,knives,men,women,sheep,teeth,feet,mice,oxen,children,Chinese,Japanese,postcards,hobbies.四、(一)1.am,are2.is,is3.are,are4.are5.is6.are,are(二)1.havegot2.havegot3.hasgot4.hasgot5.havegot(三)1.Thereare2.Thereis3.Thereare4.Thereis5.Thereare(四)1.areplaying2.isrunning3.aresinging4.amwatching5.aretalking五、CBABBACBDA六、1.to--for2.sound---sounds3.in---on4.stamp--stamps5.some--六年级英语上册Module5测试题班级________姓名_________一、写出下列单词的相应形式(16)live(单三)现在分词过去式(汉语)visit(单三)现在分词(过去式)(汉语)want(单三)现在分词(过去式)(汉语)speak(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)(汉语)tell(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)(汉语)write(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)(汉语)get(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)(汉语)meet(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)(汉语)二、英汉互译:(12)1.笔友2.给…..写信3.用英语4.说英语5.学英语6.用英语写7.想要8.她的地址9.pleased10.French11.Australia12.pet三、选择填空:(10)()1.A:Pleasedtomeetyou?B:A.Gladtoseeyou,too.B.Pleasedtomeetyou,too.()2.Doyoulivehereoryouvisiting?A.doB.()3.I'mvisitingDamingthesummer.A.inB.onC.toD.for()4.You'e()5.Ireallywantapenfriend.A.ChineseB.AmericaC.China()6.ShecansomeEnglish.A.spokeB.speakC.speaks()7.CanIwriteher?A.toB.inC.on()8.YoucanwriteEnglish.A.inB.byC.on()9.Youcanbemypenfriend.A.ChinaB.AmericanC.America()10.SheafriendinChina.A.wantedB.wantsC.want四、连线题:(5)A,Pleasedtomeetyou.我能给你的朋友写信吗?B.HappyChildren'sDay.劳拉来自英国。C.CanIwritetoyourfriends?长城有多长?D.LauraisfromEngland.儿童节快乐。E.HowlongistheGreatWall?很高兴见到你。五、句型转换:(12)1.I'mfromChina..(一般疑问句).(否定句)2.HecomesfromChina..(一般疑问句).(否定句)3.ShecanspeaksomeEnglish..(一般疑问句).(否定句)六、写出下面各词的过去式:(18)go&&live&&say&do&&come&&can&meet&&haveflytell&&is&&carry&playdance&&get&are&&want&&eat七、改错。划出错误的地方,将正确的写在横线上:(6)1、Threemonkeysiseatingthebananas.→2、DoyourbrotherspeakEnglish?→3、Doeshelikesgoingfishing?→4、Helikesplaygamesafterclass.→5、MrWuteachsusEnglish.→6、Shedon'tdoherhomeworkonSunday.→八、连词成句:(15)1、EnglandtwoIgotfromhavefriends.2、inmyThisChinaaddressis.3、EnglishspeakYougoodvery.4、ChineseyoupenCanmybefriend?5、IfriendsCantowriteyour?九、单词归类,下面单词属于下列哪一类,请将字母序号填在前面的括号内:(6)A、CanadaB、sandwichC、streetD、monthE、tellF、east()1、England,Australia,China()2、draw,climb,play()3、biscuit,cake,hamburger()4、shop,Chinatown,restaurant()5、year,day,week()6、south,west,north外研版(三起)六年级英语上册Module6,unit1.2测试题一、写出下列词组(16)X|k|B|1.c|O|m1.一封来自美国的信2.中国食物3.和……一起玩4.刀和叉5.someday6.American7.park8.London9.difficult10.send11.kite12.write二、写出下列单词的相应形式:(8)1.meet(过去式)2.difficult(反义词)3.sandwich(复数)4.photo(复数)5.finish(单三)6.havenot(缩写)7.hasnot(缩写)8.knife(复数)三、选择填空:(15)()1.&Iplayatoy.A.toB.withC.about()2.I'vegotaletterChina.A.toB.about.C.from()3.It'saletterChinesefood.A.fromB.about.C.to()4.Thequestionisverydifficultme.A.forB.toC.about()5.IhavegotsomephotosCanada.A.ofB.aboutC.from()6.Ourschoolstartshalfpastfour.A.atB.inC.on()7.Ourschoolathalfpastfour.A.finishesB.finishsC.finished()8.Linglinggotapetdog.A.hasB.haveC.had()9.Ilike.A.swimB.swimmingC.swiming()10.Haveyougotaschoolbag?A.Yes,Ihave.B.No,Ihave.C.Yes,Ihaven't.()11.Pleasewritemeandwecanbegoodfriends.A.toB.fromC.for()12.Mom,Mary.A.thisisB.heisC.sheis()13.HaveyougotabookaboutChinaabookaboutAmerica?A.orB.andC.but()14.I`vegotaviolin,Ican`tplayit.A.andB.butC.so()15.Jimhasgotacatheoftenplaywithit.A.butB.andC.so四、根据句子的意思连线。(6)1、She'sgotaletterinAmerica,A、andit'sfrommypenfriend.2、I'vegotanemail.B、butIcan'tuseit.3、IliveinBeijing,C、andheoftenplayswithit.4、Samhasgotatoycar,D、butshecan'treadit.5、I'vegotsomechipsticks,E、butIamnotaChinese.6、Iwanttogoswimming,F、butI'vegotacold.五、用动词的正确形式填空。(15)1、YesterdayI(meet)myEnglishteacher.2、Lastnightmyfather(tell)meaboutChina.3、I(live)hereinNewYork.4、I(am)veryhappy.5、She(live)inLondonwhenhewasyoung.6、Sheofen(come)tohelpmeatthattime.7、He(has)returntoChina.8、They(are)myfriends.9、Daming(has)gotaChinesekite.10.Daming(say)hewillwritetosoon.六、用and或but填空,使句子通顺、完整。(10)1、IplayfootballbadlyIplaybasketballwell.2、Imetmyfridndsweplayedchess.3、Itookmyumbrellaitdidn'train.4、LastnightIwatchedTVIlistenedtoCDs.5、IcanplaythefluteIcan'tplaytheErhu.6、Iwantacomputerit'stooexpensive.7、Iwanttogotothelibraryitistentoseven.8、IwenthomeIatelunch.9、Iateasandwichanapple.10、Ithinkitisanappleitisanorange.七、找出错误并改正:(10)()1.YoucanaremyChinesepenfriend.→ABC()2.HehavegottwofriendsfromEngland.→ABC()3.Thisismeaddress.→ABC()4.Pleasedtometyou.→ABC()5.HecansayEnglish.→ABC八、连词成句。(10)1、ChinaIsomedaytowantvisit.2AmericaaboutHavegotyouabook?3saysDamingyouhetowillwritesoon.4You'vepostcardgotaNewYorkfrom.5、yougotaknifeorandchopsticksforkHave?九、句型转换:(10)1.NewYorkisintheeastofAmerica.(对划线部分提问)NewYork?2.Ihavegotlotsofdolls.(改为一般疑问句)Youlotsofdolls?3.SpringFestivalismyfavouritefestival.(对划线部分提问)yourfavouritefestival?4.Hehasgotsomestamps.(改为否定句)Heanystamps.5.Haveyougotaknifeorafork?(回答句子)参考答案:一、1.aletterfromAmerica2.Chinesefood3.playwith...4.aknifeandfork5.某一天6.美国人/美国的7.公园8.伦敦9.困难的10.发送11.风筝12.写四、met,easy,sandwiches,photos,finishes,haven`t,hasn`t,knives五、BCBAAAAABAAAABB六、1.D2.A3.E4.C5.B6.F七、met,told,live,am,lived,came,has,are,has,says八、1,but2and3,but4and5,but6,but7,but8and9and10and九、AACCC十、1.IwanttovisitChinasomeday.2.HaveyougotabookaboutAmerica?3.Damingsayshewillwritetoyousoon.4.You`vegotapostcardfromNewYork.5.Haveyougotaknifeandforkorchopsticks?十一、1.Whereis2.Havegot3.Whatis4.Hasn`tgot5.Ihavegotaknife(andafork).外研版三起六年级第七册Module7,unit1.2测试题一、写出下列单词的相应形式:(16)1.say(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)2.copy(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)3.eat(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)4.love(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)5.sleep(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)6.do(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)7.dance(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)8.come(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)二、英汉互译。(18)1.看……2.相信3.模仿4.非常好的5.幸运的6.一天12个小时7.从...出来8.一张有趣的光盘9.anothersnake10.afantasticpresent11.You`rewelcome三、选择填空:(14)()1.Ababysleepssixteenhoursaday.A.inB.forC.to()2.Theylovetrees.A.climbingB.climbC.climbed()3.doesthetigersleep?Thetigersleepsforfifteenhoursanight.A.WhenB.Howlong()4.doestherabbitsleep?Therabbitsleepsintheday.A.WhenB.Howlong()5.Doyoulovebananas?.A.No,Ididn'tB.No,Idon'tC.Yes,Idon't()6.DoessheliveinBeijing?.A.Yes,shedoes.B.Yes,Ido.C.Yes,shedo.()7.It'sanewbookanimals.A.forB.aboutC.in()8.TheSpringFestivalisinJanuaryFebruary.A.orB.andC.but()9.Whatitsay?A.doB.doesC.did()10.Ittheothersnake.A.copyB.copiesC.copyed()11.Itsnakescan`thear.A.sayB.saiesC.says()12.abeautifultree!A.HowB.WhatC.Where()13.--Thankyouagain.---.A.You`rewelcome.B.OKC.Sure()14.Whyisthesnakecomingofthebox?A.toB.intoC.out十二、请在左栏中的句子找答案:(10)()1.Doyoulikemusic?A.It`sabook.()2.Whatisit?B.Yes,Ido.()3.CanyouspeakEnglish?C.No,Ihaven`t.()4.Haveyougotanystamps?D.I`minClassFour.()5.Whatclassareyouin?E.No,Ican`t.()1.pandasA.Theylovethesun.()2.elephantsB.Theylovebamboo.()3.bearsC.Theysleepinthewinter.()4.snakesD.Theylikewater.()5.catsE.Theylikefish.十三、请根据首字母提示完成单词:(5)六、Pandasefortwelvehoursaday.2.Pandasloveb.3.GgivesDamingapresent.4.Dogsplaywithc.5.Whyisthesnakescoutofthebox?六、连词成句。(27)1、out,Why,coming,the,of,the,is,snake,box(?)2、a,What,present,fantastic(!)3、snake,is,The,thinks,the,another,flute,snake(.)二、says,hear,It,snakes,can't(.)十二、Interesting,What,CD-ROM,an(!)6、Do,eat,pandas,meat(?)7、In,sleep,The,bears,winter(.)8.It,I,believe,don`t(.)9.old,owl,in,lives,tree,a,The(.)七、阅读短文判断正(T)误(F):(10)Mikeisasmallboy,andhedoesn`tlikewashinghands.Threeorfourtimes(次)everydayhismothersaystohim,"Mike,yourhandsareverydirty(脏的)。Goandwashthem."ButMikeneverwashesthemwell.Heonlyputshishandsinthewaterandsoontakesthemout.Mike`suncleandauntliveinanothercity.OnedaytheycometoseeMike`sparents,andtheytaketheirsmallson,Ted,withthem.TedisayearyoungerthanMike,andhedoesn`tlikesoap(肥皂)andwater,Theboyssitwiththeirparentsforafewminutes(几分钟),andthentheygoout.Whentheyarealone(单独的),MikelooksatTed`shandsandthensaysproudly(自豪的),"Myhandsaredirtierthanyours!""Ofcoursetheyare,"Tedsays,"YouareolderthanIam."()1.TedisMike`solderbrother.()2.Mike`shandsaredirtierthanTed`s.()3.MotheralwaysasksMiketowashhishands.()4.Mike`suncleandauntliveinthesamecitywiththem.()5.Teddoesn`tlikewashinghands,either.参考答案:一、say--says--saying--said--说;copy--copies---copying--copied--模仿eat--eats--eating--ate---吃;love--loves---loving---loved---爱;sleep--sleeps---sleeping--slept--睡觉;do--does--doing--did--做;dance--dances--dancing--danced--跳舞;come--comes--coming--came--来二、1.lookat2.believe3.copy4.fantastic5.eoutof8.aninterestingCD-ROM9.另一条蛇10.一件很棒的礼物11.不客气三、BABABABABBCBAC四、BAECDBDCAE五、eat,bamboo,grandpa,children,coming六、1.Whyisthesnakecomingoutofthebox?2.Whatafantasticpresent!3.Thesnakethinksthefluteisanothersnake.4.Itsayssnakescan`thear.5.WhataninterestingCD-ROM!6.Dopandaseatmeat?7.Bearssleepinthewinter.8.Idon`tbelieveit.9.Theoldowllivesinatree.七、外研版(三起)六年级英语第七册Module8,unit1.2测试题一、英汉互译:(30)1.读故事2.吃快餐3.打篮球4.看电视5.打扫房间6.帮妈妈7.当然8.读书9.一长段时间10.玩……11.climbtrees12.cleantheblackboard13.picturebooks14.经常15.总是16.从不17.清理二、写出下列单词的复数形式。(5)1.story2.people3.I4.photo5.game三、仿照示例,写出下例单词的相应形式:(9)go-----goes------going------went1.watch2.speak3.play4.read5.stop6.make四、选择不同类的单词,将其序号填在括号里:(5)()1.A.famousB.fantasticC.interestingD.family()2.A.writeB.playC.big&D.read()3.A.Harbin&B.LondonC.GuilinD.Kunming()4.A.windyB.winterC.summerD.spring()5.A.southB.sadC.northD.east五、A.用括号里单词的适当形式填空:(14)1.IoftenTVprogrammes.SheoftenTVprogrammes.(watch)2.Ioftenmyroom.Heoftenhisroom.(clean)3.Maryherhomeworkeveryevening.(do)4.LiMingoftenswimminginthesummer.(go)5.DoessheoftenfootballonSunday?(play)6.Heoftenicecream.(eat)7.DoyouoftenyourDad?(help)8.Whatareyoudoing?I'mmyroom.(clean)B.选词填空:neveralwaysoftensometimes1.0%Igetupat5:00inthemorning.2.Ieatricefordinner.3.Ihavelunchat12:45.4.100%Ihavesupper(晚饭).六、选择填空:(12)()1.We'llcometoyourhousehalfanhour.A、onB、fromC、for()2.Oh!Ihavesomebadnews(消息).Ididn'tanydrinks.A、bringB、broughtC、brings()3.Look!Wecandrinkwaterthiscup.A.inB.byC.from()4.Youoftencleanyourclassroom?A.DoB.DoesC.Is()5.Ilovelookingphotos.A.atB.inC.for()6.Davidreadingstorybooks.A.likeB.likesC.liked()7.Hetogoswimming.A.wantB.wantsC.wanted()8.Igotoschoolbyplane.A.alwaysB.oftenC.never()9.Theresomebamboointheforest(森林)。A.isB.areC.be()10.Heanewbike.A.havegotB.thereisC.hasgot()11.Ibelieveit.A.amnotB.donotC.didnot()12.Pandaeattwelvehoursaday.A.toB.atC.for七、找出错误并改正:(10)()1.Doyoulikenoodle?ABC()2.Hedon`tlikedolls.ABC()3.Thesnakesleepinthewinter.ABC新|课|标|第|一|网()4.What`syourfavouritefoods?ABC()5.Doyoulikedrinktea?ABC八.连词成句(10)1.isTherebookapicturephotointhis.2.likeDoyoubooksnowreading?3.youDotowantseephotosmy?4.timestoppedIaagolong.5.oftenyouwithdodollsplay?十四、阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F).(5)TodayisMother`sDay(母亲节)。Dabingwantstobuysomethingforhismother.Whatdoeshebuy?Hedoesn`tbuyacardorabookasusual(通常地)。Andhedoesn`tbuyarosebecausehisfatheroftenbuysitforhismother.Look!HebuysaCD-ROM.HesaysitcanhelpmotherlearnEnglish.()1.DabingbuysaroseforhismotheronMother`sDay.()2.DabingwantstobuysomethingonMother`sDay.()3.Hedoesn`tbuyabookforhismother.()4.Dabing`sfatheroftenbuysaroseforhismother.()5.TheCD-ROMisforlearningEnglish.X|k|B|1.c|O|m参考答案:一、1.readstories,2.eatfastfood,3.playbasketball,4.watchTV,5.cleanone`sroom6.helpmum7.ofcourse8.readbooks/readabook9.alongtime10.playwith...11.爬树12.擦黑板13.图画书14.often15.always16.never17.clean二、stories,people,we,photos,games三、watch--watches--watching--speak--speaks--speaking--play--plays--playing--read--reads--reading--Stop--stops--stopping---make--makes--making--made四、DCBAB五、A1.watch,watches2.clean.cleans3.does4.goes5.play6.eats7.help8.cleaningB.1.never2.sometimes3.often4.always六、CACAABBCACBC十三、CBBCC十四、1.There`sapicturebookinthisphoto.2.Doyoulikereadingbooksnow?3.Doyouwanttoseemyphotos?4.Istoppedalongtimeago.5.Doyouoftenplaywithdolls?十五、FTTTT外研版(三起)六年级英语第七册Module9,unit1.2测试题一、写出下列短语:(20)1带来和平.2.联合国大楼3.许多八、在……内5全世界6.照相七、showsb.sth.8.thePeople`sRepublicofChina9.rideonabus10.wanttoshow二、把下列单词变成现在分词(10)1.visit2.make3.play4.paint5.jump6.sing7.go8.eat9.put10.like三、选择填空:(28)()1.Iwanttotheschool.A.togoB.goC.going()2.Shewantstoanurse..A.doB.beC.make()3.DoyouwanttogotheUNbuilding?.A.intoB.inC.to()4.IgotoHarbin.Thesnowisverybeautifulinwinter.A.canB.wanttoC.want()5.TheUNtomakepeaceintheworld..A.wantsB.want()6.Wecanseealotofflagsallaroundtheworld..A.inB.from()7.Hewantstogetsomething.A.drinkB.todrinkC.drinking()8.IstheUNbuildingbigorsmall?.A.Yes,itis.B.No,itisn'tC.It'sbig.()9.Wholikeclimbing?Themonkeysclimbing.A.likeB.likesC.liked()10.Ialwaysridemybiketoschool,Igobybus.A.oftenB.alwaysC.never()11.A:.B:Notveryoften.A.WhatdoyoudoonSpringFestival?B.Doyoulikenoodles?C.Doyouoftengotoseethefilm?()12.Here`saflagChina.A.fromB.withC.on()13.A:Whatisit?B:A.Theyareflags.B.It'satrainC.Yes,itis.()14.Doyouwanttogo?A.toB.fromC.inside()15.Theseflagsarefromdifferent.A.countriesB.countryC.countrys()16.Theywanttopeacetotheworld.A.buyB.bringC.play()17.afantasticpresent!A.HowB.WhereC.What()18.选择不符合课文的一项。A.It'sapresentfromChina.B.It'sabus.C.It'sinNewYork.()19.doyouwanttodo?A.WhoB.WhatC.Where()20.TheUNbuildingisNewYork.A.atB.onC.in()21.Iwanttotakephoto.A.aB.AnC.the()22.ShetogotoShanghai.A.wantB.wantsC.wanted()23.Therearetallbuildingsinourcity.A.alotsofB.lotsofC.any()24.KumingisintheofChina?.A.southB.northC.east()25.Doyouwanttohome?A.gotoB.goC.going()26.Theywanttothezoo.A.visitB.visitingC.visited()27.Abigbuilding!A.ItB.WhatC.How()28.Doyouwanttofly?.A.Yes,Ididn`t.B.No,Ido.C.Yes,Ido.四、连词成句。(12)1fromarecountriesflags191These2、fromItoshowDamingaChinawantpresent.3、peacebringTheytotothewantworld.4、UNwantDoyoutovisittheNewYorkbuildingin?五.读一读,选出合适的词填空。(10分)places,mountains,famous,lots,buildings,lake,are,south,cold,goDad:ThereareofbeautifulplacestogoinChina.Boy:IwanttogotoBeijing.Beijingisverybigandvery.Girl:IwanttogotoHongKong.It`sbigtoo,andtherearelotsoftall.Mum:TherelotsofshopsinHongKong,too.ButIalsowanttotoHarbin.Harbinisveryinwinter,butthesnowisverybeautiful.Dad:Kumingisabeautifulplace.It`sintheofChina,andit`sgotabeautiful.Girl:AndtherearelotsofandlakesinGuilin.Boy:Ithinkweshouldgotoallofthese.Mum:That`十六、找出错误并改正:(10)()1.Shewanttovisitthezoo.→ABC()2.Howafantasticpresent!→ABC()3.Iwanttotookaphoto.→ABC()4.DoyouwanttogoGuilin?→ABC()5.WhatistheUNbuildingopen?→ABC七、阅读理解。阅读短文,根据短文内容补全句子(每个空填一个单词)(10)TheSmartfamilyislookingatamapofChina.TheywanttovisitmanyfamousplacesinChina.SamwantstogotoXi`anandseetheTerracottaWarriors(兵马俑).AmywantstovisitHangzhou.ShewantstoseetheWestLake.SheknowstheWestLakeisverybeautiful.SamandAmy`smotherwantstoseeGuangzhouandHongKong.Shewantstodosomeshopping.MrSmartwantstovisittheThreeGorgesDam(三峡大坝).Itisaverybigdamandit`sveryinteresting.SamandAmywanttovisitthedam,too.Tomwantstostayathome.1.TheSmartfamilywanttovisitmanyinChina.2.TerracottaWarriorsisin.3.Amywantstosee.4.SamandAmy'smotherwantstoand.5.TheThreeGorgesDamisaverydamandit'svery.X|k|B|1.c|O|m参考答案:一、1.bringpeace2.theUNbuilding3.lotsof4.inside5.allaroundtheworld6.takeaphoto7.向(给)某人看(展示)某物8.中华人民共和国9.乘坐公共汽车10.想展示十五、visitingmaking,playing,painting,jumping,singing,going,eating,putting,liking十六、ABABABBCACCABCABCBBCABBABABC十七、1.Theseflagsarefrom191countries.2.IshowDamingtoapresentfromChina.3.Theywanttobringpeacetotheworld.4.DoyouwanttovisittheUNbuildinginNewYork?十八、lots,famous,buildings,are,go,cold,south,lake,mountains,places,十九、1.Awant--wants2.AHow--What3.Btook--take4.Cgo---goto5.AWhat---When二十、1.manyplaces2.Xi`an3.theWestLake4.GuangzhouHongKong5.biginteresting外研版(三起)六年级英语第七册Module10测试题八、补全单词,并写出汉语意思:(9)1,lbrr()2.re()3.qit()4.sriht()5.hrr()6.ln()7.dffct()8.grs()9.OK()二、写出下列单词的相应形式:(e(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)2.have(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)3.stand(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)4.stop(单三)(现在分词)(过去式)三、写出下列短语:(15)1.图书室制度2.不能步行3.借书卡4.直走5.安静6.站成一条线7.禁止右转8.向左转9.请抓紧10.禁止踩踏草坪四、单项选择:(14)()1.What`sinthebag?Openitandsee!A.LetB.PleaseC.Don`t()2.totheteacher.A.LookB.HearC.Listen()3.quiet.It`stimeforclass.A.BeB.BeenC./()4.Weareveryhot.Pleasethewindow.A.closeB.openC.clean()5.Don`tyourbicycleonthegrass.A.walkB.runC.ride()6.Don`ttalkthelibrary.A.inB.toC.with()7.Pleasequiet.A.isB.beC.are()8.Pleasestand!A.lineB.lineinC.inline()9.Rideyourbicyclehere!A.don`tB.notC.Don`t()10.It`s"LearnChinese."A.urweek()11.Ithinkthat.A.difficultB.aredifficultC.isdifficult()12.Whereareyou?A.goB.goingC.goingto()13.Heremylibrarycard.A.areB.amC.is()14.Sitdown!Sorry,you`re!(出局了)A.gooutB.outC.up五、用逆读法写出下列时间。(9)1.7:002.1:253.2:374.5:505.8:406.9:30三、&从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏内容互为相反的一项:(10)ⅠⅡ()1.standupA.turnright()2.gooutB.stop()3.turnleftC.sitdown()ein()5.openE.close八、用"let`s/please/musn`t"填空,使句意保持完整:(10)九、Mum:Ann,goshopping.Ann:Yes.Mum:lookattheredlight.Wecrossthestreetnow.Ann:Wemustwaituntilitisgreen.Mum:Nowthelightisgreen.Wecancrossthestreet.十、Jim:CanIgowithyou?Mum:Yes,youcan,butyourunaboutinthestreet.Jim:Ok,go.八、根据情景选择句子,将正确答案的序号填在括号内:(5)()1.当你询问对方的计划时,应该问:A.Areyouateacher?B.DoyouwanttogotoShanghai?C.What'sthis?()2.当你要求别人保持安静时,应该说:A.Pleasedtomeetyou.B.Whatafantasticpresent.C.Pleasebequiet.()3.当你马路上遇到红灯时,应该对同行的人说:A.Stop!Don'tgo!B.Pleasestandinline!C.Gostraighton!()4.当别人对你说"Thankyou."时,你应该回答:A.You'rewelcome.B.Thankyouagain.C.I'msorry.()5.当你想表达自己不了解某件事情时,应该说:A.Thankyou.B.Idon'tknow.C.Idon'tbelieveit.九、连词组句:(10)二十一、want,I,photos,to,take(.)二十二、bicycle,here,ride,Don`t,your(.)二十三、you,often,Do,play,dolls,with(?)二十四、the,grass,on,Don`t,walk(.)二十五、library,the,talk,Don`t,in(.)十、阅读理解,根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F):(10)Jimisagoodstudentatschool.Heneverbreaks(违犯)theschoolrules.Allofhisteacherslikehimalot.Butheisnotagoodboyathome.Heoftenmakesamess(杂乱)inhisroom.Hedoesn`tliketohelphismothersetthetable(摆放餐桌).HeusuallywatchesTValleveningsonweekdays.Hegoestobedverylateandreadsinbed.Jim`smatherwritessomefamilyrulesforhim:FamilyrulesYoushould&Youshouldn`t新课标第一网三、helptosetthetable四、gotobedearly五、keepyourroomclean&十七、readinbed十八、watchTVallthetime十九、makeamessinyourroom()1.Jimneverbreaktherulesatschool.()2.Jimisagoodboyathome.()3.Jim`sroomisofteninamess.()4.JimneverwatchesTVonschoolnights(上学期间的夜晚).()5.Jimgoestobedverylate.参考答案:一、1.iar图书馆2.ul规定3.ue安静4.tag直的5.uy赶紧6.ie线7.iiul难的8.as草坪9.ay好的二、1.comes---coming--came--来2.has---having---had---有/吃...3.stands---standing---stood--站4.stops---stopping---stopped---停止三、1.thelibraryrules2.Don`twalk.3.librarycard4.straighton5.bequiet6.standinline7.Don`tturnright8.turnleft9.pleasehurry10.Don`twalkonthegrass四、BCABCABCCACBCB五、1.seveno`clock2.twenty-fivepastone3.twenty-threetothree4.tentosix5.twentytonine6.halfpastnine六、1.C2.D3.A4.B5.E七、let`s,please,mustn`t,mustn`t,let`s八、BCAAB九、1.Iwanttotakephotos.2.Don`trideyourbicyclehere.3.Doyouoftenplaywithdolls?4.Don`twalkonthegrass.5.Don`ttalkinthelibrary.十.新课标第一网新课标第一网X|k|B|1.c|O|m新|课|标|第|一|网新-课-标-第-一-网新课标第一网新课标第一网X|k|B|1.c|O|m新|课|标|第|一|网新-课-标-第-一-网
期中试卷|一年级( )二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(
)五年级(
)六年级(
)     七年级(
)八年级(
)九年级(
)期末试卷|一年级(
)二年级(
)三年级(
)四年级(