Out of stock
Loading options...
Personalizable:
Choose an option All States Northeast Stores
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Get In-Stock Alert
Add to List
Choose your options
We will display shipping prices and delivery dates once you choose the options for this item.
Choose your options
We will display free store pickup prices and delivery dates once you choose the options for this item.
Add to List
List price $64.99
Save $11.00
ShippingPass
List price $32.47
Save $5.41
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
List price $13.89
Save $5.52
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $95.82
Save $19.16
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $56.69
Save $17.79
ShippingPass
Was $54.42
Save $14.44
ShippingPass
List price $176.99
Save $33.91
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
Was $89.13
Save $29.15
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
List price $59.99
Save $17.18
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
List price $23.69
Save $5.76
ShippingPass
List price $149.99
Save $42.47
ShippingPass
List price $239.99
Save $30.45
ShippingPass
Was $25.00
Save $3.03
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $39.51
Save $17.97
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $46.77
Save $17.48
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart , the displayed country of origin
information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is
recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle
When it comes to powering your boat, move with purpose with this EverStart Maxx Group Size 29 Marine Battery. Specifically designed for use on a trolling motor, it provides long-lasting power, allowing you to enjoy more time on the water. This EverStart Marine Battery boasts 30 percent more cycling capability than standard marine batteries. More cycling allows you to run accessories and electronics even while the engine is shut off. Whether you are fishing or cruising the river, this battery is sure to make an efficient and practical addition to your boat.
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart , the displayed country of origin
information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is
recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Find the Battery that Fits Your Vehicle
When it comes to powering your boat, move with purpose with this EverStart Maxx Group Size 29 Marine Battery. Specifically designed for use on a trolling motor, it provides long-lasting power, allowing you to enjoy more time on the water. This EverStart Marine Battery boasts 30 percent more cycling capability than standard marine batteries. More cycling allows you to run accessories and electronics even while the engine is shut off. Whether you are fishing or cruising the river, this battery is sure to make an efficient and practical addition to your boat.
FREE battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
Need to get rid of your old battery? Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart**Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued.
2 years free replacement warranty with original receipt
Marine Cranking Amps: 845
(MCA) Marine Cranking Amps is a rating that defines a marine battery's ability to deliver a large amount of power for a short period of time. Since marine batteries are typically never used at temperatures below freezing, marine cranking amps are measured at 32° F as opposed to 0° F for cold cranking amps.
Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. See our
for more information.
Specifications
Cold Crank Amp:
Recommended Use:
Vehicle Type:
Reserve Capacity:
Manufacturer Part Number:
Contained Battery Type:
EverStart Maxx
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):
13.00 x 6.80 x 10.00 Inches
Best seller ranking:
Most relevant Most helpful Newest to oldest Oldest to newest High to low rating Low to high rating
1-5 of 62 total reviews
Most relevant Most helpful Newest to oldest Oldest to newest High to low rating Low to high rating
65 and older
Bit confused about specs advertised and reality
Customer review by Toby
I ordered this battery online for in-store pickup.
Website advertises this battery as having 845 Cranking Amps.
However, I went to pick it up and the battery label shows only 800 Cranking Amps for this 29DC MAXX battery. I checked the shelves and all the MAXX 29DC batteries list only 800 Cranking Amps. However the regular 29DC (not the MAXX) are 850 Cranking Amps. Also, nowhere on the label mentions reserve capacity. (Here on the site it shows it as 85 Reserve Capacity). However, the label on the battery does list Amp Hours as being 105 @ 20 Amps. Just trying to figure out the real specs on this MAXX 29DC battery. Other than that, I liked the price and the 2 year free replacement warranty that comes with the MAXX. I just hope it was worth the money and I didn't get a lower quality battery than what they advertise.
Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.
Would recommend to a friend? Yes
Station Batteries
Customer review by OperatingEngineerGirl
by OperatingEngineerGirl
OperatingEngineerGirl
I use 2 of the 850ah deep cycle batteries to power a remote Ham Radio Shack. 90 percent of the time the batteries charge off 2 solar panels. The other 10 percent I use a car alternator and a gas motor to charge the batteries. I am getting 5 years out of a set of Wal-Mart deep cycles which for me is great. Last month I purchased the third set of batteries, the one's I took out were starting to degrade, they were 5 years and 2 months old. I will continue to use Wal-Mart batteries as long as I get the great service I've enjoyed over the past 10+ years.
was not charged
Customer review by whybother62
by whybother62
whybother62
I bought one today at the store in Glenwood IL. Before purchasing this battery I had the man check several other batteries for a charged one. Fortunately, they had an automotive service department unlike many that just have auto parts. There were several batteries dated from 2014 and were over 15 months old. The one I ended up with dated July 2015 which also needed a charge. I could have sat around for several hours waiting for them to charge it up but decided to do so myself as I didn't have time to sit around for a few hours.
Batteries lose their charge while sitting on the shelf and need to be checked and charged every 60-90 days. This is not being done. Everstart batteries have a life expectancy of 51 months according to the read out I got after they tested the batteries. That's 51 months from the manufactured date as long as the battery has been kept up to charge. So if you are purchasing a battery from Walmart be sure to check the manufacturer's date on the label or tag. You may be getting one that only has about 10 to 15 months left on it. You may also want them to do a battery check to make sure that your new one is good.
Did not last like previous Maxx batteries
Customer review by Bassermg
by Bassermg
I have always used EverStart batteries for my boat and cars. I have fished here in Florida for the past 45 years and have used many deep cycle EverStart Maxx marine batteries. They used to have a 3 year replacement warranty, but at last purchase this warranty went down to two years. I should have seen the writing on the wall.
Charging my battery after each trip, I never had a problem for four years or longer. Now my Maxx 29 has started running out of power half way through a 5 hour fishing trip. I purchased it in August of 2011, less than 3 years ago. I ran to get the receipt thinking I had a 3 year warranty, but then remembered it was now two years.
Still not a horrible value at $99, but disappointing that they have obviously reduced the quality of the product. Not sure where I will get my next battery
Orlando, Fl.
Would recommend to a friend? No
Age:55 - 64 Ownership:Longer than one year Gender:Male Usage:Once per week
Dependable with a capital D!
Customer review by Lundalways
by Lundalways
Lundalways
My old EverStart Max deep cycle trolling motor battery lost it's charge yesterday during the first 15 minutes of use. It was very disappointing to say the least and after returning home and attempting to recharge it I was even more disappointed when it would not return to full charge and when a load was applied it fully discharged in seconds. In my mind it seemed like only a year or two ago I had installed this battery brand new. After removing the battery from the battery box my frustration turned to happiness. Not because the battery obviously was in need of replacement but because the reciept still attatched to it clearly indicated I had purchased and installed it 74 months earlier. In over 30 tears of owning fishing boats I have never had a deep cycle battery last this long. Usually 36-48 months is the absolute best I could expect. This replacement cost will be painless as I have paid more many times over and have gotten less longevity from other brands. This same experience occurred last spring with a lawn tractor battery that had lasted 70 months. EverStart will be in all my equipment exclusively from now on.
Springfield, Mo
Age:55 - 64 Ownership:Longer than one year Gender:Male Usage:A few times per month
1-5 of 62 total reviews
1-5 of 62 reviews
Previous Reviews Next Reviews
Bit confused about specs advertised and reality
Customer review by Toby
I ordered this battery online for in-store pickup.
Website advertises this battery as having 845 Cranking Amps.
However, I went to pick it up and the battery label shows only 800 Cranking Amps for this 29DC MAXX battery. I checked the shelves and all the MAXX 29DC batteries list only 800 Cranking Amps. However the regular 29DC (not the MAXX) are 850 Cranking Amps. Also, nowhere on the label mentions reserve capacity. (Here on the site it shows it as 85 Reserve Capacity). However, the label on the battery does list Amp Hours as being 105 @ 20 Amps. Just trying to figure out the real specs on this MAXX 29DC battery. Other than that, I liked the price and the 2 year free replacement warranty that comes with the MAXX. I just hope it was worth the money and I didn't get a lower quality battery than what they advertise.
Station Batteries
Customer review by OperatingEngineerGirl
I use 2 of the 850ah deep cycle batteries to power a remote Ham Radio Shack. 90 percent of the time the batteries charge off 2 solar panels. The other 10 percent I use a car alternator and a gas motor to charge the batteries. I am getting 5 years out of a set of Wal-Mart deep cycles which for me is great. Last month I purchased the third set of batteries, the one's I took out were starting to degrade, they were 5 years and 2 months old. I will continue to use Wal-Mart batteries as long as I get the great service I've enjoyed over the past 10+ years.
Ask a question
Back to questions
Ask a question
Back to questions
Number of answers Most recent questions Most recent answers
1-3 of 297 questions
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact
When writing your question or answer, please follow these guidelines:
Do: Make sure your question is directly related to the product Do: Be specific and provide as many details as possible Do: Include the model number (if applicable) Do: Write your question in English Do Not: Include personal information (such as your full name) All submitted questions and answers are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right not to post your question or answer if it contains any of the following:
Any information not related to the actual merchandise or topic Obscenities, discriminatory language or other language not suitable for a public forum Advertisements or “spam” content Email addresses, physical addresses or other forms of contact information Critical or spiteful comments on other questions or answers posted on the page or their authors Any imagery that demonstrates incorrect use of the merchandise Anything that Walmart deems to be inappropriate, at Walmart's discretion
Additional details (optional)
Provide as many details as possible, including the model number (if applicable). Remember: Don’t include personal information (such as your full name).
Send me an email when my question is answered
Email address
I agree to the
Submit Cancel Preview
an anonymous customer
Last answer:
Answer this question Cancel my answer
Answer this question
Submit Edit Cancel
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
A. 114 aH at 1amp per hour. Well. I am that guy who pulls one amp per hour and I need this or a pair on a switch to last 3-4 days. I have a 26' sailboat and no way to generate power. At night I have navigation lamps, anchor light, GPS, Autopilot and Radio. During the day I don't use the lights.
A. What mandm1200 said is right on target. But the problem with the amp hour rating on this battery (I saw it in the store today - 114 amp hours @ 1 amp rate) is determining the amp hour capacity at the 1 amp rate is highly deceptive. Most deep cycle batteries I've ever seen were rated at the 20 hour rate - which would produce a number much smaller than 114 if it were run on this battery. At 1 amp of load this battery should last 114 hours until the battery is down to 10.5 volts (that's what that rating means). But who discharges their deep cycle battery at 1 amp per hour? Nobody I know. And using a different methodology to determine amp hour rating means you cannot compare it with another battery that had its capacity determined by the 20 hour rate. It's not a level playing field. If the amp hour capacity of this battery had been determined using the 20 hour rate it would have had to have been discharged at probably somewhere between 5 and 6 amps, not one. And that would have produced a lower amp hour number, probably in the mid 90s somewhere. So beware, for all practical purposes this is not a 114 amp hour battery unless you really are going to discharge it at 1 amp (that's less than the power it takes to run one of those little incandescent RV light bulbs).
by simplygib
A. That battery has a 114 amp hour rating.
by EverstartExpert
Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpert
A. Looking at the spec sheet, which there is none, it's not possible at answer your question. Most manufactures will state Amp/hours for a 20hr period of discharge time. As the load/current is increased it will decrease the time it takes to reach 10.5 volts which is considered a dead battery. T the more you drain it the faster is dies. What is important to know is how this affects the amp/hour rating. A battery that is discharge over a 2 hour period may have a rating of only 68 amp/hours. That same battery discharged over the normal/standard 20 hour period of time may have an amp/hour rating of 100. If left to discharge slowly over a 100 hour period of time it amp/hours may be 118. So when a manufacture states an amp/hour, they should also state the time period of discharge. Brand name batteries usally have a spec sheet list the various amp/hours versus the time period. Doing it that way gives the consumer something to compare when buying a battery.
by mandm1200
A. I agree with Iminadaze, in the store today (5/11/2012) this battery is now rated at 114aH @ 1A. The date of manufacture was 3/12.
Previous answers had this at 125aH.
by ScubaPete
A. The Battery is Rated @ 114 Amp Hours
by Iminadaze
Last answer: 11/21/2016
Answer this question
I am trying to determine which "Battery Tender" or "Floater" product to buy and I cannot determine if this new battery is a GEL battery or not. I can not determine if this battery is even a real "Deep Cycling" battery or not? Any recommendations?
A. Like others have said this is a flooded battery. The tender I use combats the sulfation issue and has kept mine running great for over 5 years. It's called Xtreme Charge model XC100-P. It's only 2amp so it takes a while to charge, but works great with all my deep cells.
A. This is a flooded-cell, deep cycle battery. It is not a GEL.
by Roadslack
A. This battery is not a Gel Cell battery. It's a "flooded lead acid" battery. This battery type generally falls into two classes: "starting" and "deep cycle". The difference between the two is the construction of the lead plates. The amount of amps that can be pulled is proportional to the surface area of those plates. On a starting battery, many holes are put into the plates to increase surface area (and cranking amps). A deep cycle battery has solid plates without holes. When a lead acid battery discharges, lead sulfate collects on those plates. The deeper the discharge, the more lead sulfate. The solid plates in a deep cycle battery can handle a lot of that lead sulfate buildup and then shed it all off when recharged. When a starting battery does a deep discharge, the lead sulfate can plug up those holes permanently. That reduces its ability to take a charge and to provide high current, like starting an engine. This battery, and any labeled Marine, RV, or Group 24, Group 27, or Group 29 are all the deep cycle type.
by An anonymous customer
A. This is a Sealed Lead Acid battery. That means it is a wet cell battery, not a gel battery. You won't touch a gel battery for this price.
As far as I know, the only TRUE deep cycling batteries are 6V types, as used in golf carts or personal mobility devices. However, as far as this type of battery goes, it will handle repeated deep cyclings.
It has 122 Amp Hours of reserve power.
by ReaderOfEyes
A. Its a flooded battery. This is closer to a dual-type battery, mix between starting and deep-cycle. Product to buy to charge your battery is up to you.. The more you spend the better. Battery desulfating or "pulse" charger is best.
by noisome
Last answer: 9/15/2016
Answer this question
A. There is not a proration program on that battery.
by EverstartExpert
Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpert
by OldRock
A. The sales people where I purchased mine told me there is no prorated warranty. The free replacement period warranty is all you get.
by An anonymous customer
Last answer: 5/28/2014
Answer this question
1-3 of 297 questions
1-3 of 297 questions
Previous Questions
Next Questions
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $56.69
Save $17.79
ShippingPass
Reduced Price
List price $95.82
Save $19.16
ShippingPass
ShippingPass
Was $54.42
Save $14.44
ShippingPass
List price $32.47
Save $5.41
ShippingPass
Gift options are not available for this item.
About our prices
We’re committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we’ll match it. See more details at
Returns are easy at Walmart
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. We've made returning items as easy as possible. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Learn more about our

我要回帖

更多关于 deepin是中国的吗 的文章

随机推荐