a,photo,of,my,my family photo作文初一简短

Look at this photograph of my family. There are five people in it. The tallest one is my father. He is forty-eight years old. My mother is standing beside him. She is not as my father. She is three years younger than my father. Sitting in front of them are my grandparents. My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses. My grandmother is as fat as he. This little one is me. I&m sitting between them.
All of us love one anther. I have a happy family.更多初一英语作文:APhotoofMyFamily作文100字的相关文章Look at this photograph of my family.There are five people in it.The tallest one is my father.He is forty-eight years old.My mother is standing beside him....今日作文阅读榜网友推荐的作文作文关键词推荐对这篇文章不满意?您可以继续搜索:百度:谷歌:搜狗:感谢您阅读初一英语作文:APhotoofMyFamily,本文由网友投稿产生,如果侵犯了您的相关权益,请联系管理员。初一英语作文之A Photo of My Family_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一英语作文之A Photo of My Family
上传于||文档简介
&&初​一​英​语​作​文​之​A​ ​P​h​o​t​o​ ​o​f​ ​M​y​ ​F​a​m​i​l​y
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Look at this photograph of my family. There are five people in it. The tallest one is my father. He is forty-eight years old. My mother is standing beside him. She is not as my father. She is three years younger than my father. Sitting in front of them are my grandparents. My grandfather is that fat one with a pair of glasses. My grandmother is as fat as he. This little one is me. I’m sitting between them. All of us love one anther. I have a happy family.作文:My family photo-初中作文-小荷作文网:记叙文My family photo陆丰东海镇龙潭中学 E-mail:  Do you like you self family?
   Hello everyone!This is a photo of my family.These are 9 people in my family.This is my father and this is my mother. They are mane is Mike and Mary.They are all teachers.These are my uncle and my aunt,They are name is Anna and Alice. These two old people are my grandparents,they are name is Tony and Jelly .The two girls are my cousin.They are students.      The girl is me,my name is Lina. I am in Longtan school.I am in Class seven.I love my family.It's a big family.Do you like you self family?       大家好,这是我的全家福。这里有九个人。这是我的爸爸和妈妈,他们的名字是Mike和Mary。他们都是教师。这是我的叔叔和舅妈,他们叫Anna和Alice。这两位年老的认识我的外祖父·祖母,他们的名字叫Tony和Jelly。这两个女孩是我的堂妹。他们是学生。       我的名字叫Linda。我在龙潭学校上学。我已经上七年级了。我爱我的家庭,他是一个非常大的家庭。你爱你自己的家庭吗?&&位置:发表区 & 年级:初中1 关键字these作文id:633404 来源:原创
字数:591 投稿日期: 13:30:00 点击:次&
点评&网友打分:(综合分:) &欢迎你投下宝贵一票(不能更改,入门级不能打分,选择收藏将进入我的珍藏)。+2收藏 精品 点+1还行 发表 点-1真糟 退稿 点 && &

我要回帖

更多关于 初一作文my family 的文章

随机推荐