我没有找到哎。不知道从哪买~
好吧,上淘宝搜索你想买的视频啥的
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币
浏览器进程
打开微信扫一扫
随时随地聊科研Dear babies.. 😭👼💔👣🍼👼? - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
Dear babies.. 😭👼💔👣🍼👼?
Posted 09/13/2014
Dear babies:
I regret everything that happened with me and your dad. Y'all don't know what all happened.. From the time I received the news saying I was expecting and it twins. One boy and one girl.. To the time that I received the devastating news that their was no heartbeat and there was no babies.. I knew I was a mom at heart... I knew I had lost my kids before I even found out.. It's just the feeling that you get.. I got it. I just couldn't tell anyone.. Nobody believed that I was pregnant.. Your dad turned on me and you.. I miss you.. I remember the day you slipped away.. I joined a support group and it hasn't helped yet.. Nothing can compare to the way you feel when you loose a child.. Very few understand.. I feel as if no one understands me.. I'm still so heartbroken.. I just don't know what to do.. Your birthdays just passed... The pain was incredible.. I see y'all everywhere I go. I can't keep a babysitting job because I can't even look at a baby without busting in tears.. Your aunt just recently had a miscarriage as we'll.. She was 12 weeks.. I was 30&38 weeks.. Some how it wasn't stillbirth.. Somehow y'all were fully devolved and passed like a miscarriage.. I remember when y'all passed.. I thought it was my period.. But, it wasn't.. It was y'all.. Y'all didn't look like babies... I found out later it was y'all.. Happy 1st birthday in Heaven babies.. I'll get through it... Just don't worry about me.. Have fun in Heaven. How quietly you tiptoed into my world and how quietly you left.. I was ttc after loss at first, but, I'm only 15 and don't really need a kid right now even though I deserve to be a mom. My parents don't know that last year I was pregnant or that it was a miscarriage or that I'm ruining my chance of having kids... ??
Mommas angels: Trinity Faith Mattox.. 6/26/13 Bentley Isaiah Mattox.. 8/26/13??????
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position0" id="reaction_hug_total_
Be the first to comment!
Related Photo Clubs
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites

我要回帖

更多关于 腾讯云 的文章

随机推荐