It's awouldn t it be nicee classrom怎么读

Look at the picture. It’s a nice 1 . In the picture you can see a teacher’s 2 on his desk. It’s a Chinese book. There are fifty desks and fifty chairs in the room. There is also a big blackboard. Y 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Look at the picture. It’s a nice &&&1&&&. In the picture you can see a teacher’s &&&&2&&on his desk. It’s a Chinese book. There are fifty desks and fifty chairs in the room. There is also a big blackboard. You can see a girl and &&&3&&&boys. The girl’s &&&4&&&is Julia. She is thirteen. The boy with the football is Tom. He likes playing &&&5&&. The other boy is Tony. They &&&6&&&the same coats and they are the same age. They look the same. I &&&7&&&they are twins. Tom is a &&&8&&&boy. A book is in his hand. You &&&9&&&see the teacher.&& 10&&&is the teacher? He is taking the picture. 小题1:A.houseB.stationC.classroomD.shop小题2:A.backpackB.basketballC.bookD.hat小题3:A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four小题4:A.nameB.ageC.brotherD.notebook小题5:A.basketballB.chessC.footballD.cards小题6:A.areB.wearC.loseD.is小题7:A.thinkB.seeC.lookD.meet小题8:A.dearB.firstC.lostD.good小题9:A.aren’tB.can’tC.doesn’tD.be not小题10:A.WhatB.HowC.WhereD.When
小题1:C小题2:C小题3:B小题4:A小题5:C小题6:B小题7:A小题8:D小题9:B小题10:C小题1:本句的含义为看这幅美丽的图片,这是一个漂亮的教室,classroom表示教室的含义,故本句空格处选C。小题2:本句的含义为在图片中,你可以看到教师的书在课桌上,book表示书的含义,故本句空格处选C。小题3:本句的含义为你可以看到一个女孩和两个男孩,故本句空格处填two,故本句空格处选B。小题4:本句的含义为女孩的名字叫朱莉亚,name表示名字的含义,故本句空格处选A。小题5:本句的含义为汤姆喜欢踢足球,football表示足球的含义,故本句空格处选C。小题6:本句的含义为汤姆和托尼穿着同样的衣服,wear表示穿着的含义,故本句空格处选B。小题7:本句的含义为他们看起来一样,我认为他们是双胞胎,think表示认为的含义,故本句空格处选A。小题8:本句的含义为汤姆是一个好男孩,good表示好的含义,故本句空格处选D。小题9:本句的含义为你不能看到老师所在的地方,因为他拿着照片,can’t表示不能够的含义,故本句空格处选B。小题10:老师所在的地方,表示地点用关系词where来连接,故本句空格处选C。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Recently,a solar powered(太阳能动力的)plane took to the sky for the first time. It had passed an important test on the way to travel around the world. The plane took off from an airport in Switzerland(瑞士)at 45km an hour. It slowly rose above the fields and into the sky.“There has never been an airplane of that kind that could fly — never an airplane so big, so light, using so little energy,” said Bertrand Piccard, a leader of the project. During the 90-minute flight, the plane did several turns. It climbed nearly 1.6km above the countryside.
Engineers plan to test a night flight before July. Then they will use the results of the tests to build a second plane. They plan to travel around the world in that plane in 2012.The plane flies at 70 km an hour. That is faster than a bike and slower than a car. Piccard and pilot Andre Borschberg will take the plane around the world. The pilots will keep the plane in the air for up to five days at a time.
“We want to fly it day and night with no fuel (燃料),” Piccard said小题1:How long did the first flight of the solar powered plane last?A.45 minutesB.60 minutesC.70 minutesD.90 minutes小题2:What’s the most special about the plane?A.It uses no fuelB.It’s the fastest planeC.It can fly highestD.It’s the heaviest plane小题3:Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage ?A The plane goes much faster than a car B The plane took off at a speed of 45km an hourC Engineers plan to test a night flight before JulyD The plane will fly in the air or up to five days at a time小题4:Which column(栏目)of a newspaper may the passage come from?A.Food and HealthB.Scientist and TechnologyC.Culture and CommunicationD.Sports and Entertainment
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Britain Today Food British people like good food, and more than half of them go to a restaurant every month. Fast food is also very popular— 30% of all adults have a hamburger every three months, but46% have fish and chips!Sports British people don’t do a lot of sports. Only 17% of people go swimming every week, about 9% go cycling and 8% play golf—and only 6% of people play football( but 32% go to watch it ). Cinema and TV Films are very popular in Britain, and about 60% of people between 15 and 24 go to the cinema every month. At home, men watch TV for about three hours every day — two quarters more than women. Holidays British people love going on holiday, and have 56 million holidays every year. Most of these holidays aren’t in the UK—27% are in Spain,10% are in the USA, and 9% are in France. Maybe this is because the weather in Britain isn’t very good!小题1:Which food could be more popular among British adults, a hamburger or fish and chips?A.A hamburger.B.Fish and chips.C.Both.D.Neither小题2:Those who are interested in movies are ____. A.menB.womenC.old peopleD.young people小题3:How long do British women spend watching TV every day?A.Three hours.B.Three hours and a halfC.Two hoursD.Two hours and a half小题4:British people’s favorite country for a holiday is ____.A.SpainB.FranceC.AmericaD.Australia
Who wants to carry a bulky bag to school? No children. Nobody wants one shoulder to be lower than the other, and paining(疼痛)too. In India, most of us would look at the reduction(减少)of textbooks as a way out. But in a country like America, there are always more choices. A company called goReader has created a "school bag" which is the size of a laptop computer(笔记本电脑), weighing about 2.5 kg. The goReader has a color screen and can "hold" all the textbooks that a student may need, says a report in ’The Asian Age’ newspaper. The company plans to work closely with the publishers(出版商) of textbooks so that these books can be supplied on the Internet. All the students will have to do is to download(下载) their textbooks. Making notes and marking important parts of a lesson can be done just as lots of students have done on their textbooks before. At present, the plan is being tested out in a university. Richard Katzmann, the owner of the company is having his creation tested at Chicago’s DePaul University, where he studied. Does that mean it is goodbye to the new paper, and the smell of the black ink? 小题1:What does the underlined word “bulky” in the first line mean?A.lightB.smallC.big and heavyD.old小题2:What would Indians do to solve(解决)the problem?A.They would reduce the textbooks.B.They would tell the parents to help students.C.They would tell the teachers to help students.D.They would take students to school by bus.小题3: The writer may think that Americans have a ________ way to solve the problem.A.more stupidB.worseC.betterD.quicker小题4:The goReader may be a machine ________.A.that can work as a teacherB.that can be used as textbooksC.that can cheat studentsD.that can hurt students小题5:When the new machine is used, it is possible that ________.A.students might study harderB.students might study at homeC.students might not need teachersD.students might study without paper textbooks
题型:完形填空
It was yearbook day and we were given an hour to sign each other’s yearbooks in the cafeteria. I was president of the class and I played sports. When I sat down at a table, people started to come over to get their yearbooks signed and to sign __36__. Among them, a weak boy with ugly teeth and thick glasses kept shaking. I had seen him around, and I knew he was always laughed at. He seemed __37__ of himself, and was so pale that it __38__ us to look at him. He came up and asked me nervously, “Can you sign this?” I took his yearbook but I didn’t know __39__ to write. I saw that there was the name “Ricky Sanders” written on the front of it. So I wrote: I put down the yearbook and turned around to get some signatures from some of my friends when I __40__ my yearbook was gone. I saw that Ricky had sat down with my yearbook. “What are you doing?” I asked him. He looked up calmly(平静地) and __41__said “Sign!”My friends broke into a loud laugh, and I saw that he was carefully frying to put a signature in my yearbook. He hadn’t even finished the “R” yet. I thought for a while and __42__ to let him sign. It took him nearly five minutes to sign and when I got my yearbook back, there was a very shaky “RICKY”. He hugged(紧抱) his yearbook and __43__. I couldn’t help but smile back at him. In that moment, my __44__ changed completely. I gave him a high five and suddenly everyone at my table wanted his signature. He was asked politely to write in their yearbooks and the signature __45__ of his yearbook were filled up. He was smiling so big that it lit up the whole room. I changed school the next year, and I never saw Ricky again. However, I will never forget the day that he became the most __46__ guy in school. Whenever I’m __47__, I still look back at that yearbook.小题1:A.mineB.hisC.oursD.theirs小题2:A.unafraidB.unsureC.proudD.tired小题3:A.worriedB.surprisedC.taughtD.hurt小题4:A.howB.whichC.whereD.what小题5:A.sawB.noticedC.thoughtD.believed小题6:A.stillB.everC.evenD.just小题7:decided&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. began&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. prepared小题8:A.smiledB.waitedC.leftD.rose小题9:A.senseB.valueC.attitudeD.idea小题10:A.listsB.pagesC.boxesD.tables小题11:A.differentB.patientC.popularD.important小题12:A.awayB.outC.behindD.down
Six Chinese CharactersDear students,& our country has a long history.& Chinese characters usually have more than one meaning and some of them are particularly loved by Chinese people.& Here are the top six lucky ones.& Please note we use "pinyin" here because "pinyin" is the Chinese spelling system for the characters. For example, "fu" is the "pinyin" for good luck in Chinese.& "pinyin" "fu" is only the phonic&& (语音的 )& part of the character and if you want to know the meaning of good luck "fu",& you must read the Chinese character福 because "fu" also represents& (代表)& other Chinese characters that sound the same.1.福& "fu" means blessing,& good fortune,& good luck. Chinese character福 "fu" is one of the most popular ones used during Chinese New Year. It is often displayed upside down on the front door of a house or an apartment.& The upside down福"fu" means good luck comes since the character for upside down in Chinese sounds the same as the character for "come".2.禄 "Iu" means prosperity.It is used to mean official's salary(薪水 ) in feudal (封建的 ) China.3.&寿 "shou" means longevity.Chinese character寿& "shou" also means life,& age or birthday.4.喜 "xi" is happiness.The doubled character喜 "xi" means double happiness. It is usually displayed everywhere at Chinese weddings.5.财& "cai" is wealth or money.Chinese often say "money can make a ghost turn a millstone". It is to say money really can do a lot of things. But, still-money can’t buy everything.6.和& "he" means harmomous.People's harmony is an important part of Chinese culture. When you have harmomousrelations with others,&& things will be a lot easier for you.小题1: What does the word "character" mean in this passage?A.性格B.汉字C.角色D.特征小题2:We use &&&&&&&&&&&&&to show how to read the Chinese characters.A."pinyin"B.spellingC.ChineseD.letters小题3: What does the upside down福& "fu" mean?A. It means coming .B. It means that good luck comes .C.It means good fortune.D.It means that "fu" is upside down.小题4:Which sentence is right according to the passage?A.Money is a ghost. B.Money can buy everything.C.Money is everything. D.Money isn’t everything.小题5: After reading the passage,& can we say that sound "he" only means harmony?A.No, we can't.B.Yes, we can.C.I know several words read as "he".D.Yes, you can.
Please give kids a break. The request(要求) came after an online survey about& 31 &activities between classes. Some schools only &&32&&students to play in the corridors (走廊) during the ten-minute breaks, while &&33 &even make students do homework in the classroom. About this problem, different people have &&34&&ideas.70% of parents in the survey said their children were not allowed to play &&35&&during breaks. Teachers should know children are 36&&to be active, so education shouldn’t run& 37&&&the laws(规律) of nature. “ It &&38&that the playground is useless,” said one of the parents. &&&&&Some parents agreed to &&39&&the school did. “ Games during breaks will make children too excited to listen to the teacher &&40&&in class.” Schools had their own reasons&& 41&&&&this. Teachers were facing lots of responsibility(责任) over school &42&. Some schools stopped activities &&43&&children were injured (受伤)during breaks. &&44&&didn’t want to do so, &&but there was no better &&45&&to solve the problem.小题1:A.teachers’B.children’s C.kid’sD.people’s小题2:A.makeB.letC.allow D.have小题3:A.otherB.anotherC.othersD.the other小题4:A.sameB.specialC.usualD.different小题5:A.outsideB.insideC.upstairs D.downstairs小题6:A.afraidB.born C.similarD.able小题7:A.after B.toC.withD.against小题8:A.likesB.looksC.seesD.seems小题9:A.whatB.thatC.whichD.how小题10:A.carelessB.carefulC.carefullyD.care小题11:A.toB.ofC.forD.with小题12:A.rulesB.safetyC.gamesD.sports小题13:A.beforeB.whileC.so D.because小题14:A.TheyB.WeC.YouD.He小题15:A.roadB.streetC.helpD.way
Hello! I have four classmates. Do you want to know what they& 56&&? Let me tell you. Wang Lin is the capital of the basketball team. He is tall and he is &&57&&medium build. He has short straight hair. Wang Lin is very popular in my class. Mary is thin and she is &&58&&&heavy. She has short curly blond hair. She is good –looking but she is a little bit quiet. Xu Quian loves &&59&&jokes. She is short and a little heavy. She has beautiful long black hair. She never stops talking. Mike is a good student. He is very tall. He has curly brown hair. He &&60&&reading and playing chess. Which one of them do you like best, could you tell me?小题1:A.looks likeB.look likeC.look atD.looks at小题2:A.atB.inC.ofD.for小题3:A.littleB.kindC.kind ofD.lots of小题4:A.to talkB.sayingC.tellingD.to speak小题5:A.likeB.enjoysC.loveD.liking
Travel in New YorkPublic transport Traffic is quite convenient in New York. The bus is cheap and the subway is common. What’s more, you can take both the bus and the subway with the same transit card. If you have something urgent to do. You’d better take a taxi because that’s fast.HotelsThere are a lot of hotels in New York. The Plaza Hotel is the best and the most expensive one. If you want to pay less for your stay, there are many smaller hotels. The YMCA near Central Park is suitable for young people.Eating outRestaurants provide good service in New York. You don’t have to eat at McDonald’s every day and you can try different kinds of food from many countries. You can also enjoy tasty Chinese food in Chinatown.ShoppingShopping in New York is fun. You can see big shops everywhere in this modern city. Stores are open seven days a week, but be careful when you look at the prices because you have to pay taxes on everything you buy. That means you have to pay an extra fee which in New York city is eight percent of the purchase price.Places to visits There are too many places to visit in New York—Times Square, the Empire State Building, and, the Statue of Liberty.小题1:If you decide to buy a book $10 in New York, you should pay a total of how much after tax?A.$9.80B.$9.20C.$10.80D.$10.20小题2:“The Plaza Hotel” here is the name of a __________A.houseB.stationC.cityD.hotel小题3:You can eat the delicious Chinese food ____________A.at McDonald’sB.in PiazaC.in Chinatown.D.in YMCA小题4:Which of the following is NOT in New York?A.Central Park.B.The Empire State Building.C.Times SquareD.The White House.小题5:How many types of transportation are mentioned in the passage?A.OneB.TwoC.ThreeD.Four
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号八年级英语it’s a nice day isn’t it检测题_百度文库
八年级英语it’s a nice day isn’t it检测题
八年级英语下册第十单元练习题及答案
一.单项选择:(15%)
) 1. I learned _______ Russian at middle school.
C. a bit of
D. little of the
) 2. The book is _______. Most of the teachers are ________ in it.
A. interested
B. interesting
C. interesting
D. interested
) 3.There ________ a lot of traffic in the street.
) 4. Don’t forget to put the book back on the self, ________?
B. don’t you
C. will you
D. won’t you
) 5. The boy asked____________.
A. when could they go
B. what they would do next
C. where they will go
D. how did they get there
) 6. –Have you seen the movie Titanic?
-Yes. I _______ it three years ago.
A. have seen
C. will see
) 7. There ________ an English party tomorrow evening.
A. will have
B. will be
C. is going to have
D. will is
) 8. –Would you like to go shopping with me?
- __________.
A. Yes, please
B. Yes, I’d love to
C. That’s right
D. Quite well.
) 9. You’d better ________ in the street. It’s too dangerous.
A. don’t play
B. not to play
C. not play
D. not playing
) 10. -Would you mind _________ the window? It’s too hot in the room.
- OK, I’ll do it
B. closing
D. opening
) 11. –Where is your backpack?
- Oh, I _________ it on my desk.
贡献者:np75529
喜欢此文档的还喜欢今天是个好天气,不是吗? It’s a nice day, ?——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
今天是个好天气,不是吗? It’s a nice day, ? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。1. 迈克敲了敲门,但没有回应。Mike &&&▲&&&the door, but there was no answer.2. 昨天这位医生为病人做手术了吗?Did the doctor &&&▲&&&the patients yesterday?&3.我认为用毯子扑灭火是个好方法。I think it’s a good way to &&&▲&&&the fire with a blanket.&&&4.林先生今天早上乘公交车上班而不是步行。Mr Lin went to work by bus &&&▲&&&walking this morning.&&5.我和妹妹合用一间卧室。I &&&▲&&&a bedroom &&&▲&&&my sister.&&&&[来源:学科网ZXXK]
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1. 迈克敲了敲门,但没有回应。Mike &&&▲&&&the door, but there was no answer.2. 昨天这位医生为病人做手术了吗?Did the doctor &&&▲&& &thepatients yesterday?& 3. 我认为用毯子扑灭火是个好方法。I think it’s a good way to &&&▲&& &thefire with a blanket.&&& 4. 林先生今天早上乘公交车上班而不是步行。Mr Lin went to work by bus &&&▲&& &walkingthis morning.&& 5. 我和妹妹合用一间卧室。I &&&▲&& &a bedroom &&&▲&&&my sister.&&&& [来源:ZXXK]&
 1.我和妈妈都不喜欢红色,所以选择了蓝色的。______________________________ like red, so we chose the blue one.2.你最好每天运动一小时,这样你才能通过考试。_____________ do exercise for an hour a day and you can pass the exam.3.同学们都在忙着为考试做准备。All the students ______________________preparing for the exams.4.快点, 该睡觉了。Come on. _________________________ go to bed.5.他年龄太小了,不能自己购物。He is ________________________ go shopping by himself.6.我上周用了两天时间为妈妈选了一件礼物。______________________________ find a present for Mom last week.7.我一到上海就给你打电话。I’ll call you ____________________________________ I arrive in Shanghai.8.今天下午没课,为什么不出去玩玩呢?We don’t have class this afternoon. ____________________ go out to have fun?9.我的电脑出问题了,你能帮我修一修吗?___________________________ my computer. Can you help me repair it?10.杰克会和同学们相处得很好。Jack will _________________________ his classmates.11.北京的冬天和纽约一样冷。The winter in Beijing is ___________________________ that in New York.12.你征求老师的意见了吗?Did you ___________________________________________________?13.纽约以其摩天大楼驰名。New York _____________________________________ its skyscrapers.14.她喜好打网球。She _________________________________________________________.15.老师要我们今天把这本书看完。The teacher ______________________________________ this book today.16.我真的认为这不是个好主意。I really _____________________________________________________.17.香山公园是北京最有名的景点(tourist sight)之一。Xiangshan Park is ________________________________________ in Beijing.18.黄河是中国第二长河。The Yellow River is _____________________________________ in China.19.永远不要停止梦想。Never __________________________________________________.20.他过去常常在早上跑步。He _____________________________ in the morning. 
根据所给汉语完成下列句子,每空词数不限。(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)1. 迈克敲了敲门,但没有回应。Mike &&&▲&&&the door, but there was no answer.2. 昨天这位医生为病人做手术了吗?Did the doctor &&&▲&&&the patients yesterday?&3.我认为用毯子扑灭火是个好方法。I think it’s a good way to &&&▲&&&the fire with a blanket.&&&4.林先生今天早上乘公交车上班而不是步行。Mr Lin went to work by bus &&&▲&&&walking this morning.&&5.我和妹妹合用一间卧室。I &&&▲&&&a bedroom &&&▲&&&my sister.&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 it s nice that 的文章

随机推荐