youwho are youthe man who you are

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
定语从句 1.Is he the man?You are waiting for the man.定语从句1.Is he the man?You are waiting for the man.2.He has found the key.He lost the key yesterday.3.Can you lend me the book?You bough the book in the library.
pldrf00090
1 Is he the man who you are waiting for?2 He has found the key which he lost yesterday.3 Can you lend me the book which you bough in the library?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
用who whom which 填空 1The doctor _____you are looking for is in the room2 This is the man _______helped her 3This is the pen ______I want 4The book is on the desk is mine 5The letter _________i received was from my father
forlove00010
1The doctor __whom___you are looking for is in the room2 This is the man ___who____helped her 3This is the pen __that____I want 4The book that is on the desk is mine 5The letter ____which_____i received was from my father
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 whom2 who3 which4 which5 which
用who whom which 填空 1The doctor ___whom__you are looking for is in the room .whom做定语从句里的look for的宾语2 This is the man ___who____helped her .who做从句的主语,去帮助her3This is the pen ___which___I want .which...
1The doctor _whom/that____you are looking for is in the room
2 This is the man __who/that_____helped her 3This is the pen __which/that____I want 4The book _which/that_______is
on the ...
whomwhothatthatwhich希望能帮到你!
1The doctor __whom___you are looking for is in the room .那个你正在寻找的医生在房间。2 This is the man ___who____helped her这是那个帮她的男人。3This is the pen __that____I want这是我要的笔。4The book t...
扫描下载二维码Embrace Who You Are (Not What People Expect You to Be)
“Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we are.” ~Brené Brown
Now that the fog of what everyone else wanted for me has lifted, it seems so clear to me that we need to be who we truly are—not what society expects us to be. But it wasn’t always this way.
For decades, I bought into a model of success that belonged to someone else. I was studying for my MBA, but I didn’t want my friends to think I was weird, so I didn’t reveal that I was a yogi. I didn’t want them to not take me seriously, to laugh at the thought of me doing yoga while wearing a business suit.
And I wouldn’t tell my yoga students that I liked heavy metal because I feared it would make me look less spiritual. When was the last time you heard the Dalai Lama talk about Ozzy Osbourne?
I didn’t delve into the artistic sides of my spirit—the parts that painfully wanted to celebrate music, art, or poetry—because I was led to believe it was a distraction from my professional career. I was caught in a catch-22 where I couldn’t be one thing because I was another. Society would only accept me as one.
Reality Doesn’t Bite
In fact, I have seen the exact opposite. The more I practice finding, being, and expressing myself, the more prosperity I experience and the better I perform in business. Most importantly, I’m living the advice we give our kids: be yourself.
By finding our true selves, we can express ourselves internally and to those around us, and that’s when we become aware of this symphony. Today, we often get trapped in the little “self,” or the pain body, as
calls it. It’s the false mask we put on to protect ourselves and fit in with others’ expectations.
Connecting with our true selves is challenging—we often feel a great deal of pressure to meet societal demands of
or what we should look like, often in direct conflict with authenticity. Yet we have the great potential to unveil our true selves and rock the universe.
Break Past Societal Demands
Societal demands know no bounds—they impact both men and women, but they affect them in different ways.
I’ve found that, while self-expression is difficult for everyone, men often put up a different fa?ade of who they think they need to then, they pretend that it’s not a fa?ade. Women, on the other hand, are more aware of this fa?ade.
Women are also more reluctant to express all the facets of their personalities until they’re comfortable with a group. Men will often put up a fa?ade and stay in it longer. Women need a sense of trust to open up, which takes time. In both cases, inauthenticity can lead to dysfunction, stress, disease, and distance from your highest potential.
Uncover Your True Identify
That’s not to say that you must express all facets of who you are at all times for all people. As humans, we must
and true with the aspects of ourselves that we do express in each context. Letting only certain facets of the diamond in you shine in various settings is perfectly fine as long as it’s a facet of the true you—not a false mask.
Here are some actions you can take to tap into spirit by tapping into your authentic self:
1. Do yoga.
I strongly recommend Kundalini Yoga, which works at all levels—physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual. It gets you out of your head and helps you uncover your unique vibrations without letting your brain or fear take over.
2. Sit in silence for a few minutes.
I do this every day. Sit in the space of your greatness and spirit. Do nothing, chant nothing, and don’t wor just be. Sounds easy, right? Try it. It’s one of the hardest things for many people to do, yet it’s the most powerful way to get connected to your true source.
3. Self-reflect.
When you think, “I can’t be that way” or “What will they think?” ask yourself where this voice is coming from. Is it fear, the , or a need to fit in? Then, adjust your strategy and take a few risks. Find a way to be authentically present and engaged, and let that part of you speak, act, or even stay silent.
4. Put pen to paper.
Ask yourself for details of who you are, and write them down. Ask yourself, “Am I authentic in my expression and experience of each of these roles? What is one thing I can do to move closer to my authentic expression in each facet of who I am—my words, my appearance, and my actions?” If you journal first thing in the morning, it propels you to another whole level of self-realization.
5. Tune out the negativity.
When you’re watching TV or reading a magazine or a website and you hear the message “ as you are,” turn it off or simply say, “I reject that.” You’re a powerful and divine expression of spirit back to spirit—perfect and complete. The more authentic you are, the more you will know and experience this.
6. Take action.
Take one action that’s a true expression of your unique self or your unique note in the symphony of the universe. Just speak or act authentically in a small way when you’re tempted to stay quiet or pretend you’re something else, and see how it feels. Keenly observe how you feel afterward. Are you breathing deeper? Smiling more? Feeling less tense?
You have the potential to shape a new reality as you discover your true self. You must tune in to the incredibly unique and beautiful kaleidoscope of who you are and let it shine. Experiment a bit, especially around your closest friends and family.
Embrace your authentic self, and in enacting this positive change, you’ll enact a powerful change in the world around you.
via Shutterstock
is an experienced entrepreneur, executive, yogi, life coach, and dad of four kids. He’s the founder and CEO of , the Human Expression Company that creates products to challenge, inspire, and equip people to be happier, healthier, and more giving through authentic self-expression. |
See a typo, an inaccuracy, or something offensive? Please
so we can fix it!
Announcement: Tired of feeling stuck? Learn to
with the Tiny Buddha course!
Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :)
Related posts:
Join the Tiny Buddha list for daily or weekly emails and receive 92 Life Lessons for free.
Free Download: Buddha Desktop Wallpaper
Recent Forum Topics
Fun & Inspiring
GET MORE .
Latest Posts
Who Runs Tiny Buddha?
Though I run this site, it is not mine. It's ours. It's not about me. It's about us. Your stories and your wisdom are just as meaningful as mine. .
Get More Tiny Buddha
Credits & Copyright
Hosting by .
Design by .
Copyright & 2016
Tiny Buddha, LLC
Remember Me
Looking for ?Warmness is luxury&which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.温暖是奢侈的东西,奢侈到需要用很深的寒冷和疼痛才能体现。As soon as we wish to be happier,we are no longer happy.人一旦想到也许可以更快乐的,我们就不再快乐。As I grow older,I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.随着年龄增长,我较不关注人们说的话。我只看他们做的事。You cry to the piercing that person is the person you love. Make you laugh to heartless man, is love you.让你哭到撕心裂肺的那个人,是你最爱的人。让你笑到没心没肺那个人,是最爱你的人。Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.在你尝试了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你变成一个更好的人和了解自己的人。I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前是谁To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.在世界上你可能只是某人,但对于某人你可能是世界。关于爱情的句子Sometimes, I feel like spitting out my entire life&s story to anyone who will listen.有时候,我真想把我的生活向任何一个愿意倾听的人倾吐。/yulu/Three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words.人生有三样东西不可挽回:时间,机遇,以及说出去的话There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上愿意醒来为两个理由:闹钟和你。For every minute you are angry with someone,you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.对别人生气1分钟,就失去了自己人生中60秒的快乐。I never wanted to forget you,I just don't want remind of you because I'm afraid to heart hurts.我从来都不想忘记你,我只是不愿想起你因为我怕心会疼Our life is frittered away by detail,simplify it ,simplify it.我们的生活都被琐事浪费掉了,简单点,再简单点。L be always employed cut off all unnecessary actions.不要浪费时间,做些有益的事情,停止一切不必要的行动。It's joy to know you,wishing the nicest things always for you,not only today,but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.认识你是一种快慰,愿你永远拥有最美好的东西,不仅今天拥有,而且天天拥有,因为认识你真是一种慰藉。Youth is a book that can&t be closed once opened. Life is the road which can&t be returned back once stepped out. Love is the wager that can&t be taken back once threw out.青春是打开了就合不上的书,人生是踏上了就回不了头的路,爱情是扔出了就收不回的赌注。Being single doesn&t mean no one wants you. It means you&re taking your time deciding about your life and who you want to spend it with.单身并不意味着没有人爱,而是需要更多的时间去找寻真正能够与我们共度一生的人。/yulu/One day someone will walk into your life,then you realize love was always worth waiting for.有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。encouraging me when i need a shove当我需要动力时你鼓励我。Go back to the past, can return.回到过去,只能回到。Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, u r a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.两人相爱是,渴求无限甜蜜的吻。但为何在争吵时,却要用接吻的嘴互相伤害呢?每当我忧郁困惑,疲惫不堪时,我只能给自己一个吻。May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。Need not be anyone understood, more don&t like anyone to explain themselves.不需要被任何人理解,更不想跟任何人解释自己。No amount of damage I don&t care, wiped away tears tell yourself prohibit to cry.再多的伤害我也不在乎,擦干眼泪告诉自己不准哭He has m#from 关于爱情的英文经典语句__ I love you not because who you are来自 end#ade his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。I am alive only when I am with you. When I am alone, the most dazzling sun seems to have lost the brilliance.自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫作恋爱。i believe in the fairy story u wrote for me, and myself becomes the faint flower in the story.我相信了你编写的童话,自己就成了童话中幽蓝的花。/yulu/I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I &m by your side.我爱你并不是因为你是谁,而是因为我在你身边的时候我是谁文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。In love&s bumpy road, we&d better not say love.在爱情的坎坷路上,我们最好别说爱。God finds himself by creating.神从创造中找到他自己。happiness is that u have food to eat, place to sleep and people to love. happiness is when thedesolated soul meets love.有吃的东西,有睡觉的地方,有所爱的人,便是幸福 。幸福是荒废的灵魂遇到爱的邂逅。A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.一个真正的朋友会握着你的手,触动你的心。Don&t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。Don&t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。don&t spend time with someone who doesn&t care spending it with you.不要把时间花在一个不在乎与你一起分享的人身上。don&t struggle so much,best things happen when not expected.不要做太多的抗争,最好的东西总是发生在出乎意料的时候。During the whole life, you will regret for two things:one is that you don&t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。/yulu/Just because someone doesn&t love you as you wish,it doesn&t mean you&re not loved with all his/her being.只因为某人不如你所愿爱你,并不意味着你不被别人所爱。Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。The sandflass remembers the time we lost沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.让一个人变强大的最好方式,就是拥有一个想要保护的人。Thank you for comforting me when I&m sad.感谢你在我伤心时安慰我。Soon there&ll be flowers and prayers that are sad很快这里的鲜花和祈祷文将是悲伤的。Somewhere, someday, the unexpected encounter with someone changed your life somehow.某年某月某一天的某次邂逅,改变了你的一生。Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.有时候,最适合你的人, 恰恰是你最没有想到的人。Some people would never be together but there&s a feeling hiding in their heart forever.有些人,一辈子都不会在一起。但是有一种感觉却可以藏在心里一辈子Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget有些痛 说不出来 只能忍着 直到能够慢慢淡忘。every day i miss you. it is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so. in such a contrary mood, i miss you deeply! a happy valentine&s day to you!在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的,深深思念你!情人节快乐!/yulu/i miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won&t stop flying until it reaches you at last.长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。i miss you not because of my loneliness but i do feel lonely when i miss you. only when i miss you deeply i feel so lonely.不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。If I could rearrange the alphabet,I&d put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起。小编推荐语录:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关好词好句:
48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 who are you 鬼怪 的文章

随机推荐