simon:look,daming.tomorrow isgolang flagg day.的翻译是:什么意思

签到成功,恭喜您获得1智币的奖励!
本站资源不支持下载工具下载
&&&&[00:00.00]Module 4[00:02.44]第四模块[00:04.88]Unit 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Happy Thanksgiving![00:08.22]第一单元& 愉快的感恩![00:11.55]1.Listen,point and find"I,me,my,we,our".[00:19.93]1. 听,分并发现“我,我,我,我们,我们”。[00:28.32]Simon:Look,Daming.Tomorrow is Flag Day.[00:30.96]西蒙:看,筑坝于。[00:33.59]Damng:What do you do on Flag Day?[00:35.42]筑坝于:明天是国旗纪念日。[00:37.25]Simon:We carry flags and we sing songs.[00:39.43]西蒙:我们进位标记和我们唱歌。[00:41.61]Daming:Can you tell me more about American festivals,Simon?[00:44.13]筑坝于:你能告诉我更多关于美国节日吗?西蒙。[00:46.65]Simon:Well,Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.[00:49.23]西蒙:好的,感恩是我最喜爱的节日。[00:51.80]Daming:What do you do on Thanksgiving Day?[00:53.77]筑坝于:你感恩节会做什么?[00:55.75]Simon:We always have a special meal.It's a big family dinner.[00:58.83]西蒙:我们总是吃一顿特别的饭。它是一顿大的家庭晚餐。[01:01.91]Daming:That's good.[01:03.33]筑坝于:这太好了![01:04.76]Simon:On Thanksgiving Day,we say"thank-you"for our food,family and friends.[01:08.24]西蒙:在感恩节上,我们为我们的食品,家庭和朋友说"谢谢你"。[01:11.73]Daming:That sounds nice.[01:13.40]筑坝于:那听起来好。[01:15.08]Simon:And after Thanksgiving dinner,we watch a big football game on TV.[01:18.46]西蒙:并且在感恩晚餐之后,我们在电视上看一场大的足球比赛。[01:21.84]Daming:That's great!I think I like Thanksgiving,too![01:24.77]筑坝于:太好了!我认为我也喜欢感恩![01:27.69]2.Listen and say.[01:32.32]2. 听并说。[01:36.94]A:Can you tell me more about American festivals?[01:39.36]A:你能告诉我更多有关美国节日的东西吗?[01:41.77]B:Well,Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.[01:44.25]B:好的,感恩是我最喜爱的节日。[01:46.74]A:What do you do on Thanksgiving Day?[01:48.71]A:你感恩节会做什么?[01:50.68]B:We always have a special meal.We say"thank-you"for our food,family and friends.[01:54.91]B:我们总是吃一顿特别的饭。我们为我们的食品,家庭和朋友说"谢谢你"。[01:59.14]Unit 2[02:01.57]第二单元[02:04.00]What's your favourite festival?[02:05.83]你最喜爱的节日是什么?[02:07.66]1.Look,listen and find.[02:12.65]1. 看,听并发现。[02:17.64]I love this festival.We all go to see the Dragon Boat race.[02:38.60]我爱这个节日。我们全部去看龙舟赛。[02:59.57]3.Listen and repeat.Pay attention to the stress.[03:05.64]3. 听并重复。注意压力。[03:11.71]* Can you tell me more about American festivals,Simon?[03:14.44]你能告诉我更多关于美国节日吗?西蒙。[03:17.17]* Well,Thanksgiving is my favourite festival.[03:19.69]好的,感恩是我最喜爱的节日。[03:22.21]* We always have a special meal.It's a big family dinner.[03:25.39]我们总是吃一顿特别的饭。它是一顿大的家庭晚餐。[03:28.56]* We say"thank-you"for our food,family and friends.[03:31.68]我们为我们的食品,家庭和朋友说"谢谢你"。[03:34.80]4.Listen and say,then chant.[03:40.98]4. 听并说,然后圣歌。[03:47.16]I am me(clap,clap) and you are you.(clap,clap)[03:49.80]我是我(鼓掌声,鼓掌声),和你是你。 (鼓掌声,鼓掌声)[03:52.44]I am me and you are you.Now let's see what we can do.[03:56.21]我是我,你是你。现在让我们看见我们能做什么。[03:59.99]We can jump(clap,clap)and we can run.(clap,clap)[04:02.35]我们能跳(鼓掌声,鼓掌声),和我们能跑。 (鼓掌声,鼓掌声)[04:04.72]We can jump and we can run.So we're having lots of fun.[04:07.60]我们能跳,我们能跑。因此我们正有许多开心。[04:10.49]We look at them.(clap,clap)They look at us.(clap,clap)[04:13.01]我们看他们。 (鼓掌声,鼓掌声)他们看我们。 (鼓掌声,鼓掌声)[04:15.53]they look at us. Now let's stop,we really must.[05:04.01]他们看我们。 现在让我们停止,我们真的必须。[05:52.50]Words list[05:55.12]单词表[05:57.75]festival&&&&&&&&&&&& special&&&&&&&&&&&&& meal[06:04.63]节日&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 特殊的,特别的&&&&&&& 一餐splendidi china is the biggest model park in the
worid 的翻译是:splendidi 中国是世界最大的模型公园 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
splendidi china is the biggest model park in the
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
splendidi中国是最大的示范园区在worid
splendidi中国是最大的示范园区在worid
splendidi 中国是世界最大的模型公园
正在翻译,请等待...
splendidi瓷是最大的式样公园在worid
相关内容&amaster agreenment 主要agreenment & a芒果大虾沙拉 Mango prawn salad & a参观 布达拉宫 Visits Potala Palace & ayou worry too much
& aIt's not very big but it's beautiful. 它不是非常大的,但是它是美丽的。 & a我活该 ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? & a我不能说服他早起 I cannot convince him to get up early & abe dying for 垂危为 & aeach symbol below 每标志下面 & a中华人民共和国成立了 The People's Republic of China has established & aonly time with tell 仅时间与告诉 & a预定人数 Predetermined population & a出生年月:日。   逝世时间:美国当地时间 日   北京时间 日凌晨 正在翻译,请等待...
& a室内外设计。家装。豪宅 Room inside and outside design.The family installs.Mansion & a最后两天去图书馆和与朋友一起打网球游泳 Finally two days go to the library and play tennis together with the friend the swimming & a选择你 Chooses you & aThe biographical data of the adjudicator is attached 判决者的传记式资料附上 & ais missing or corrupt 缺掉或腐败 & a关于设备的事情请发邮件给他 Please send the mail about the equipment matter to him & aWell, anyway, homework is less 很好,无论如何,家庭作业是较少 & aIn fact, I did not mean, but I want to tell you, I think you really should not belong to my heart, I can not accept that we can be friends ~ ~ ~ 实际上,我没有意味,但是我想要告诉您,我认为您不应该真正地属于我的心脏,我不可能接受我们可以是朋友~ ~ ~ & a他拒绝向那个女孩道歉,好像这不是他的过错一样 He refuses to that girl to apologize, probably this is not his mistake is same & aJohnny, Johnny! 约翰尼,约翰尼! & a我爸爸和我妈妈都是商人 My daddy and my mother all are the merchants & awho will lend to me HAPPY 谁将借对我愉快 & a 茶道也叫作茶汤,自古以来就作为一种美感仪式受到上流阶层的无比喜爱。茶道是一种独特的饮茶仪式和社会礼仪。日本的茶道最早是由中国唐朝贞观年间传到日本的。日本人民称“中国是日本茶道的故乡”。  The sado also is called the tea soup, took since the ancient times one kind of esthetic sense ceremony receives the high social stratum the incomparable affection.The sado is one kind unique drinks the tea ceremony and the social etiquette.Japan's sado is most early passes to Japan by the Chinese T & aCould you tell me the difference between american and british English in business writing 可能您说出我美国和英国英语之间的差别在企业文字 & a钢笔在书包里 Fountain pen in book bag & aThe story was a post throughout the country among both children and adults. 故事是一个岗位在国家中在孩子和成人之中。 & athe melons 瓜 & auart console uart控制台 & a这个古老而又淳朴的城市 This ancient and simple and honorable city & asimon:look,daming.tomorrow is flag day. 正在翻译,请等待... & atony和他哥哥的房间里没有电视 tony and in his elder brother's room does not have the television & a此后他开始暴饮暴食 Hereafter he starts to overeat and overdrink & a迫不得已的抉择 Has no recourse choice & a花城大道 Huacheng main road & a北京路地处广州市中心,是最繁华的商业区 正在翻译,请等待... & aWe sent you a postcard! 我们送了您一张明信片! & a我的学习生活失去了前进方向 My study life has lost the direction of advance & a黃任秀 Huang Ren Xiu & a恐惧害怕笼罩了我的心 The frightened fear has covered my heart & aI was about to leave when a friend called. 我将离开,当朋友叫。 & a我想你了,我今天很累,好想你抱抱。。 I thought you, I very have been tired today, good thought you hug.。 & aHowever,sometimes,names are not simple. 然而,有时,名字不是简单的。 & a女孩的名字是玛儿格 Girl's name is Masurium Erge & arefrlcera refrlcera & a她的手机已经关机很长时间了,没有一点音讯,很明确地告诉我再见了! Her handset already closed down the very long time, did not have the message, told me very explicitly goodbye! & a表弟看半小时电视 正在翻译,请等待... & a我希望时光能停留在这一刻 I hoped the time can pause in this moment & a这次事故给了他一个教训,从此他再也不会酒后驾车了。 This accident has given him a lesson, after from this time on he could not the liquor drive again. & aI just finish making a phone call. 正在翻译,请等待... & a但我多么感谢上帝让我遇见了你 But I thanked God to let me meet you & ano in brazil 没有在巴西 & aMeldog Meldog & a我英语一点也不好,等你来深圳,我就去找你,我们见面,希望你把电话告诉我 My English is not good, waits for you to come Shenzhen, I look for you, we meet, hoped you tell the telephone I & asplendidi china is the biggest model park in the
worid splendidi瓷是最大的式样公园在worid &【图文】Module4-1Happy thanksgiving_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Module4-1Happy thanksgiving
上传于||暂无简介
大小:7.74MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢数量以吨为单位,价格以升为单位 的翻译是:Quantity in tonnes for the units, prices to rise as a unit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
数量以吨为单位,价格以升为单位
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Quantity in tonnes, prices in liters
Quantity in tonnes, prices in liters
Quantity in tonnes for the units, prices to rise as a unit
Quantity prices in tons in liters.
Quantity take the ton as the unit, the price take rises as the unit
相关内容&a幽灵美甲 Spirit America armor & aDigraphic tolerance charts Digraphic容忍图 & atake out your book. 去掉您的书。 & a解决这个问题的一个方法是仔细计划你的时间 Solves a this question method plans your time carefully & a你必须照看你学校的东西 You must look after your school the thing & a注意:翻修马路 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们学习英语的方法有: We study English the method to include: & aI'm waiting for you,
but nothing ever happens 我等待您,但什么都不发生 & a请您到那边的休息区休息一下好吗? Asks you to rest to that side rest area? & a海南椰汁饮料有限公司 Société à responsabilité limitée de boissons de jus d'arbre de noix de coco de Hainan & aMr. Nice Guy Mr. Nice Guy & a英语是必不可少的 English is essential & aTim is()to take a trip next month Tim将()需要旅行下个月 & a本人从事销售行业5年以上(包括销售品牌手机,品牌服装),有牢固的业务知识及渠道管理能力,热爱工作,对工作认真负责! Myself am engaged in above the sales profession for 5 years (including sales brand handset, brand clothing), has the reliable professional knowledge and the channel managed capacity, deeply loves the work, is responsible earnestly to the work! & aCivil Engineering Technology 土木工程技术 & a你好吗?
我国庆自驾车去了昆明丽江,在古镇上很悠闲,就是人挺多的.你国庆怎么度过的 ? You good?
I National Day from drove the Kunming Lijiang, was very leisurely and carefree in the Guzhen, was the human very many. How did you National Day pass? & a在课堂上一扫枯燥的局面 Sweeps the arid aspect as soon as in the classroom & aFacing with so much trouble,we failed to complete the task on time 饰面以非常麻烦,我们没有完成任务准时 & aYour my everything 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPour tous 倾吐tous & ago whoring guest 去whoring客人 & a一些生日礼物在桌子上 Some birthday gift on table & ait is entitled to the appellation. 它有资格获得名称。 & aMissing you leaving you this is what I have to pay 想念留给您此的您是什么我必须支付 & aTell me, how can I miss you? 怎么告诉我,可以我想念您? & aSuccessful go live HBS, Auto Payment, NGP V5. 成功现场HBS,自动付款, NGP V5。 & a现在真正的事情是 Now the true matter is & aapp ar tement app ar tement & a了解那么多英语知识 正在翻译,请等待...
& afeetwater feetwater & a我们 do morning exercises
begin school life with everyday 我们做早晨锻炼从每天开始学校生活 & aSo baby I will not let you alone 不会如此小我将让您单独 & aWrite about a woman around you who,in your opinion,is gieat or important to you or to the society. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a多应用天然气和太阳能等高效能源 Multi-application natural gas and solar energy and so on highly effective energy & aNice talking to you. 好谈话与您。 & athis include 这包括: & a不同的人对不同的活动有着不同的看法 The different person has the different view to the different activity & aThen he went to the blackboard and wrote “smile” on it. 然后他去黑板并且写了“微笑”对此。 & a再来一盘 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSIESVNG SIESVNG & ahe considered himself an expert on the subject 他认为自己关于主题的一位专家 & alook,Daming.Tomorrow is flag Day. 看, Daming.Tomorrow是国旗纪念日。 & a卸载ATI显卡驱动后,没有提示重启。 After unloads ATI to reveal the card actuation, the prompt again has not opened. & a我现在是一只在天空中飞翔的小鸟,长大后就是一只在天空中翱翔的雄鹰 I now am one the bird which soars in the sky, after the coarsening am one the tiercel which hovers in the sky & aunique graphitic basal plane structures 独特的石墨的基础平面结构 & a家庭生活是很重要的一部分,我们相信,随着社会的发展,生活会越来越美好 正在翻译,请等待...
& a笑并不代表快乐。 Smiles does not represent joyfully. & a你周未过得怎么样 How hasn't your week crossed & atranslation missing: zh.activerecord.errors.models.user.attributes.login.too_shorttranslation missing: zh.activerecord.errors.models.user.attributes.login.takentranslation missing: zh.activerecord.errors.models.user.attributes.login.taken 正在翻译,请等待...
& apio .2 pio .2 & a自愿乘坐 Voluntary riding & aThat's the worst part. Liking someone so much and knowing she'll never feel the same way. 那是最坏的part。 喜欢某人非常多和知道她不会感觉同一个方式。 & a但是不要说我很幸运,晚一天就要四年过一次生日了 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOh My Godsh!!! I have a meeting with our principal. He said to us:" tomorrow lunchtime we have a very very important meeting in Biology class room. You can't have any excuse to say that you cant come to this meeting. We going to discuss about how can we learn better in Biology!! It ie very important that you are here t 噢我的Godsh!!! 我开一次会议与我们的校长。 他对我们说:“明天午餐时间我们开一次非常非常重要会议在生物课室。 您不可能有任何借口说您伪善言辞来到这次会议。 我们去谈论关于怎样在生物可以我们更好学会!! 它ie非常重要您明天这里在。“Oh我的Godsh, im很紧张关于这次会议。 & a从打篮球中获得乐趣 From plays in the basketball to obtain the pleasure & aCLOTHES PIN 正在翻译,请等待...
& a数量以吨为单位,价格以升为单位 Quantity take the ton as the unit, the price take rises as the unit &

我要回帖

更多关于 flag是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐