英语好句摘抄摘山楂的5句话

6年级英语作文5句话
6年级英语作文5句话
学习啦【小学英语作文】 编辑:慧媛
  英语作文当中,有很多的句型和句子的存在,你想知道怎么写一篇只有5句话的六年级英语作文吗?下面是学习啦小编给大家精心挑选的6年级英语作文5句话,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
  6年级英语作文篇1
  Nowadays, every student pays enough attention to study habit because of its importance. As for me, I have three ways to improve my study habits.
  现在,每个学生都很注意学习习惯,因为它很重要。对我而言,我有三种方法来改善我的学习习惯。
  Firstly, make a plan for my study. The plan, I think, should include both the timetable, the regular and extra practice items. And the plan should be updated according to the progress of my study from time to time. Once the plan made, I follow it strictly.
  首先,给我的学习制定一个计划。我认为计划应该包括时间表,规律和额外的实践项目。而且,计划应该根据学习的进步时而不时地更新。一旦制定了计划,就要严格执行。
  Secondly, make full use of the time in the class. I take notes of the important points of every class. I do not talk about anything that has nothing to do with the class. More importantly, I pay all my attention to the class and listen to the teacher carefully.
  其次,要充分利用课堂上的时间。我每一节课的重点我都做好笔记。课堂上我不讨论与课堂无关的事情。更重要的是,我我全神贯注于课堂,认真听老师讲课。
  Thirdly, critical study is also very important. It means that we should not accept anything blindly and with careful thought. Everything is not absolutely correct in the world and everything is changing. We can find many answers to a question. If we think critically, we may find many possibilities to solve a problem.
  再次,批判性学习也很重要。这意味着我们不应该不经过认真思考就盲目接受一切。世界上的每一件事都不是绝对正确的,每件事都是时刻变化着的。同一个问题我们可以找到很多种答案。入股我们进行批判性的思考,我们就会发现解决问题的很多种可能。
  6年级英语作文篇2
  I think lots of students like the pop singer named Jay.I also like him very much.When he released his first album,I started to buy his album.And I never miss any album of his.
  Do you know as a boy,Jay was called Dull Stupid.But his mother Yeh Huimei,noticed that the quiet,shy boy seemed to dance practically when he heard the Western Pop music she used to play.His mother sent him to a piano school when he was four.When he has grown up,he had developed an ability for instant playing beyond his years.I learned to play the piano from 7 years old to 13 years old.I often feel bored when I practise playing the piano.But Jay was always crazy about playing the piano.I think he really likes music.So I admire him very much,and I call him &hero&.
  I admire Jay.The real reason is when the others all denied him,he never gave up.He tried his best to change his life.I think it is good for everybody.I hope that everyone can learn from him---try their best to do everything.Then I think we will make the grade.
  6年级英语作文篇3
  As we all know everyone have his own habit,of course ,it contain two sides :good habits and bad habbits.Nobody is perfect in every way.However sometime we didn't know how to judge from our habbits,even some bad habbit ,we always say it was a good habbits with a persistent tone!
  As I mention from above,first of all ,we must find out what's bad habbit for us and some bad habbits we have that we didn't know.You know,Smoking is a bad habbits we know and there is no doubt,it can't cause cancer.But you also can't deny some famous people have a habbits like that.But did you know that,for them ,have a cigarette it means have a rest,it can relax theirselves.But it has many ways for relaxing!Why should i choose smoking?So some habbits that ambiguous we don't know whether it was right.In my opinion don't have it, but if you have that habbit ,treat it as usual with positive attitude.when it was turn to bad or tend to bad ,just give it up firmly!
  Apart from it,we know some bad habbits like to bully people,bad personal hygiene(卫生) ,people don't keep his word,and so on ,if you one of them,just go to great lengths to give it up!
  The way to recognize what 's your bad habbits,just open your heart ,accept criticize.The sooner you try,the less bad habbits your have.
  Remember my words,my firends,find out your bad habbits ,to overcome them!
猜你感兴趣:
[6年级英语作文5句话]相关的文章
【小学英语作文】图文推荐@为了学好英语@,每天用英文说5句话
来自: (互联网+++)
光背了,没地方用,还是得多用才成。
每天5句话,坚持下来。
我的角落:
欢迎一起来学,欢迎监督。
推荐到广播
469292 人聚集在这个小组
(南汐小姐的豆瓣)
(秋刀鱼的猫)
第三方登录:做家务英语作文5句话
做家务英语作文5句话
学习啦【英语作文】 编辑:玉莲
  上学的时候,我们不能为父母做更大的事,但是分担家务活却是举手之劳。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的做家务英语作文5句话,供大家参阅!
  做家务英语作文5句话篇1
  1.In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
  2.Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
  3.And God said, &Let there be light,& and there was light.
  4.God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
  5.God called the light &day,& and the darkness he called &night.& And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
  做家务英语作文5句话篇2
  My mother is very tired after works of all day.So I decided to help my mother to do some housework.First,I washed the dishes.After do that I swept the floor.then,i poor the rabbish. Did all of that,I thought my mum will be very happy.when i was thought that,mum was coming,she was very suprising for my behavior.then i wash the bowls.mum was very happy.i kown that i did very well
  做家务英语作文5句话篇3
  Is it good for students to do some housework?
  Some people think students need not do any housework. They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don&t think so. It is good for students to do some housework for three reasons.
  Firstly, to do some housework can make you independent. You can&t depend on others all your life. So you should learn to do some housework now.
  Secondly, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong , some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.
  Finally, to do some housework can share your parents& work .They must be happy if you say& Have a rest , and I will do the housework&
  So I think it is good for students to do some housework
  做家务英语作文5句话篇4
  When I was very young ,the sky in my hometown was nice and beautiful, the sky was very blue,and the air was fresh. There were some birds singing ,and there were many trees in the fields. I often played with my friends in the open air.I liked it.
  Now the people are rich ,but the sky in my homerown isn t blue .the trees were cut down , and there aren t many birds. And the air isn t fresher than before. The rubbish is put here and there, it was bad for our health.So wo must do something to protect the environment. If we make a contribution to protecting the environment,the sky will become much more beautiful.
  类似做家务英语作文5句话
  Should students do housework?
  Some parents think that it is necessary and sometimes important for students to do some housework. Housework is a kind of physical exercise necessary for mental development. Other parents, however, think that it is study that is of extreme importance to students. Priority shou first and foremost be given to study both at school and at home. Hence students should be exempt from any tedious and time-consuming housework.
  I think students should share some housework with their parents. The reasons are as follows. First, doing some housework can enable the students to have some sense of responsibility. There is a lot of housework in each family. As a member of the family, each one should do his or her share. Since a student is a member of the family, undoubtedly, he is of no exception. In the second place, doing some housework can give the student opportunities to get to know his parents better. By doing housework, a student will know how hard it is for his parents to go to work every day while raising a family. He will make even greater efforts in his study later on. Finally, doing some housework can give the student a chance to do some physical exercises. Since the student has to sit studying most of the time, this is certainly beneficial to his health. In light of the above, I strongly recommend that those who are not in the habit of doing housework start doing some right now. Your parents will be pleased and you will learn something from it. 学生应做家务吗?
  一些家长认为是必要的有时重要的学生做一些家务。家务劳动是一种体育锻炼心理发展所必需的。其他家长,然而,认为这是对学生极端重要的研究。优先寿 [d 首先和最重要的是给研究在学校和在家里。因此学生应获豁免任何繁琐和耗时的家务劳动。
  我认为学生应与他们的父母分担一些家务。原因是,如下所示。第一,做一些家务可以使学生有一些责任感。有很多的家务劳动中每个家庭。作为家庭的成员,每个人应该做他或她共享。因为学生是成员的家庭,毫无疑问,他也不例外。在第二个地方,做一些家务可以给学生机会去了解他的父母更好。做家务,一个学生会知道他的父母去上班每天都同时提高一个家庭有多难。他稍后将会在他的研究中作出更大努力。最后,做一些家务可以给学生一个机会做一些 physical exercises。由于学生坐学习的大部分时间,这是必然有利于他的健康状况。
  鉴于上述,我强烈建议那些人不是在做家务的习惯开始现在做一些。你的父母会高兴,你能学到东西从它。
  类似做家务英语作文5句话
  Is it good for students to do some housework
  Some people think studengts need not do any housework.They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don't think so. It is good for students to do some housework for three reason.
  Firstly,to do some housework can make you independent.You can't depend on others all your life.So,you should learn to do some housework now.
  Secondly, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong ,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.
  Finally, to do some housework can share your parents' work .They must be happy if you say& Have a rest ,and I will do the housework&
  So I think it is good for students to do some housework
看过做家务英语作文5句话的人还看了:
[做家务英语作文5句话]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
922人看了觉得好
851人看了觉得好
903人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语经典大片,选其中5部,每部摘抄3~5句经典的话注明出处!
血刺昔年鈵z
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
《三傻大闹宝莱坞》(Three Idiots)1、Follow Excellence.Success will chase you.追求卓越,成功就会在不经意间追上你.2、That day I understood this heart scares easily,you have to trick it.那一天我明白了心很容易受伤,你要去哄哄它.3、From birth we were taught life is a race.Run fast or you will be trample.从出生起我们就被灌输:生活是一场赛跑,不跑快点,你就会惨遭蹂躏.《阿甘正传》1. Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)2. Stupid is as stupid does.(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)3. Miracles happen every day.(奇迹每天都在发生)《当幸福来敲门》1、You have a dream,you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它.2、People can't do som they wanna tell you you can not do it.人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能.3、You want something.Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴.《海上钢琴师》1、All that city you just couldn’t see an end to it.城市那么大,看不到尽头.2、The end?Please?Can you please just show me where it ends?尽头在哪里?可以给我看看尽头么?3、Itwas all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat.I cut quite a figure,and I was getting off,guaranteed.That wasn’tthe problem.当年,我踏上跳板,不觉得困难.我穿上大衣,很神气,自觉一表人才,有决心,有把握,有信心.《肖申克的救赎》1、Some birds aren't meant to be caged,that's all.Their feathers are just too bright...有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!2、Get busy living or get busy dying.不是忙着活,就是忙着死.3、Fear can hold you prisoner.Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯.希望让你重获自由
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
。。累死啊啊啊啊
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语好词好句摘抄 的文章

随机推荐