有人知道这两个fit什么区别吗,Circumaural psynapse跟over ear

Over Ear Headphones - Sennheiser
We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to explore, you are agreeing to accept them.
To learn more, please see our .
Over Ear Headphones
Headphones That Enclose the Whole Ear For a Comfortable And Secure Fit, Offering a Full Sound Experience.
Over-ear headphones create their own protected space around the whole ear where they can unfold their soundscape you can delve into. Fitted with soft leather, leatherette or velour ear pads they ensure a comfortable fit even during extended hearing sessions. Over-ear headphones can feature a closed or an acoustically open design. With some closed models using sophisticated Sennheiser NoiseGard(R) technology to eliminate ambient noise almost completely. Which comes in handy especially when you want to enjoy your music in busy places.
Sennheiser offers a broad choice of over-ear models for just about any situation or lifestyle. Open or closed, wired or wireless, made for gaming or home stereo, equipped with Bluetooth(R)…– including our fabulous top-of all-lines HD 800.
Wearing Style
Single Sided
Double Sided
Connectivity
Home Audio
HiFi System
Headphone Amp
Softphone (PC)
PC Analogue (3.5 mm x 2)
(Mobile) Phones & Tablets
other MP3 Player
Other Mobile Phones
Apple iPhone, iPod & iPad
Gaming Consoles
Multi Platform
Wireless/cordless
Digital Wireless - Kleer / others
Radio Frequency
With microphone (headset)
Noise Cancelling
Integrated volume control
Foldable / Easy to store
Passive noise reduction
Call control - Answer/end call
NoiseGard(TM)
With Battery
Talk Through
Phone Conferencing
Surround sound
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
The new closed-back Sennheiser HD 4.50 Wireless headset offers just about everything music aficionados with an active lifestyle could wish for: A stunningly detailed and powerful sound, the latest wireless technology, intuitive ease of use and an elegantly minimalistic, yet robust design crafted from high-quality materials. But most of all: Sennheiser’s NoiseGard(TM) active noise cancellation, which lets you enjoy your music in peace – everywhere.
The new Sennheiser HD 4.40 Wireless offers high-quality wireless sound for every day listening on the move. The closed-back, around-ear headset features Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX compatibility to deliver true Hi-Fi sound with a satisfyingly dynamic bass. Its elegantly minimalistic design has been crafted from robust, high-quality materials to meet the requirements of the street.
Bring your studio sound home. The HD 200 PRO offers powerful and detailed sound for every monitoring task and for every budget. It combines with an efficient ambient noise reduction with a high resolution. Focus on your mix – at home, in your studio or during live events.
The HD 4.30 features a 3-button smart remote conveniently located on the cable, which allows you to control music and take calls with ease, and the sturdy folding design makes these headphones durable and compact enough to be taken anywhere.
Featuring an extremely durable construction and a folding headband for easy storage when not in use, the HD 4.20s is perfect for listening to music and taking calls on the go. The convenient 1-button smart remote on the cable allows to control portable device.
A modern classic, Sennheiser’s reference class HD 800 headphones deliver sound that is as natural as possible and true in every detail. Improving on a seemingly perfect formula is not a task undertaken lightly, but Sennheiser’s engineers have succeeded in enhancing still further the sound reproduction in the open, circumaural HD 800 S.
Please send me Sennheiser product- and company-information. By clicking the sign up below I agree to processing my hereby given personal data for that purpose. I may object against the processing at any time. I have read the .
Please fill in all fields.
Dealer Finder
Find a Sennheiser dealer near you with our dealer locator.
Accessories
You are looking for a spare part or accessory for your headphone or headset? Click here to get your original Sennheiser spare part.
Register your product
You already own a Sennheiser? Register your product and enjoy a swift and smooth service by our worldwide network of service centers.
Fight against counterfeit
Sennheiser is working actively to combat international brand and product counterfeiters to ensure that you get nothing but Sennheiser quality. Learn more about the program.
Product Information
Additional questions? Feel free to contact us!
Sennheiser is at your service. Click here to learn more about Sennheiser's worldwide service offerings.
Please send me Sennheiser product- and company-information. I agree to processing my hereby given personal data for that purpose. I may object against the processing at any time. I have read the data protection and privacy statement.
Newsletter

我要回帖

更多关于 eear fit2使用说明 的文章

随机推荐