图中拿花圈当众求婚处的37.41T中的T是神马意思???

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。I was six when I joined my father's fields in Okla. By the time I was eight, I was helping Dad 36old furniture. He gave me a cent for every nail I 37out of old boards. I got my first real job, at JM's Restaurant when I was 12. My main responsibilities were 38tables. At that age, it was 39going to work and glimpsed at my friends run off to swim or play. I didn't necessarily like work, but I loved what working 40me to have. Because of my job, I was always the first one to buy something delicious. This made me 41.Word that I was trustworthy and hard-working 42around town. A local clothing store offered me credit despite my young age. I immediately bought an expensive coat and shoes on credit. I was 43only 65 cents an hour, and I already owed the store keeper $90! So I learned 44 the danger of easy credit. I paid it off as soon as I could. My first job taught me 45 and brought me a level of personal satisfaction few of my friends had 46 . As my father, who worked three jobs, once told me, “If you understand sacrifice and 47, there are not many things in life you can't have.” How right he was. 【小题1】A.makeB.paintC.sellD.repair【小题2】A.pulledB.putC.pickedD.pressed【小题3】A.sweepingB.packingC.clearingD.emptying【小题4】A.easyB.heavyC.difficultD.pleasant【小题5】A.allowedB.preferredC.taughtD.managed【小题6】A.proudB.richC.gratefulD.hopeful【小题7】A.showedB.gotC.flewD.carried【小题8】A.raisingB.spendingC.countingD.making【小题9】A.greatlyB.actuallyC.hardlyD.really【小题10】A.self-developmentB.self-controlC.self-criticismD.self-confidence【小题11】A.lostB.improvedC.developedD.experienced【小题12】A.responsibilityB.promiseC.independenceD.ambition - 跟谁学
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。I was six when I joined my father's fields in Okla. By the time I was eight, I was helping Dad 36old furniture. He gave me a cent for every nail I 37out of old boards. I got my first real job, at JM's Restaurant when I was 12. My main responsibilities were 38tables. At that age, it was 39going to work and glimpsed at my friends run off to swim or play. I didn't necessarily like work, but I loved what working 40me to have. Because of my job, I was always the first one to buy something delicious. This made me 41.Word that I was trustworthy and hard-working 42around town. A local clothing store offered me credit despite my young age. I immediately bought an expensive coat and shoes on credit. I was 43only 65 cents an hour, and I already owed the store keeper $90! So I learned 44 the danger of easy credit. I paid it off as soon as I could. My first job taught me 45 and brought me a level of personal satisfaction few of my friends had 46 . As my father, who worked three jobs, once told me, “If you understand sacrifice and 47, there are not many things in life you can't have.” How right he was. 【小题1】A.makeB.paintC.sellD.repair【小题2】A.pulledB.putC.pickedD.pressed【小题3】A.sweepingB.packingC.clearingD.emptying【小题4】A.easyB.heavyC.difficultD.pleasant【小题5】A.allowedB.preferredC.taughtD.managed【小题6】A.proudB.richC.gratefulD.hopeful【小题7】A.showedB.gotC.flewD.carried【小题8】A.raisingB.spendingC.countingD.making【小题9】A.greatlyB.actuallyC.hardlyD.really【小题10】A.self-developmentB.self-controlC.self-criticismD.self-confidence【小题11】A.lostB.improvedC.developedD.experienced【小题12】A.responsibilityB.promiseC.independenceD.ambition阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。I was six when I joined my father's fields in Okla. By the time I was eight, I was helping Dad &&36&&old furniture. He gave me a cent for every nail I &&37&&out of old boards. I got my first real job, at JM's Restaurant when I was 12. My main responsibilities were &&38&&tables. At that age, it was &&39&&going to work and glimpsed at my friends run off to swim or play. I didn't necessarily like work, but I loved what working &&40&&me to have. Because of my job, I was always the first one to buy something delicious. This made me &&41&&.Word that I was trustworthy and hard-working &&42&&around town. A local clothing store offered me credit despite my young age. I immediately bought an expensive coat and shoes on credit. I was &&43&&only 65 cents an hour, and I already owed the store keeper $90! So I learned &&44 &the danger of easy credit. I paid it off as soon as I could. My first job taught me &&45 &and brought me a level of personal satisfaction few of my friends had &&46 . As my father, who worked three jobs, once told me, “If you understand sacrifice and &&47&&, there are not many things in life you can't have.” How right he was. 【小题1】A.makeB.paintC.sellD.repair【小题2】A.pulledB.putC.pickedD.pressed【小题3】A.sweepingB.packingC.clearingD.emptying【小题4】A.easyB.heavyC.difficultD.pleasant【小题5】A.allowedB.preferredC.taughtD.managed【小题6】A.proudB.richC.gratefulD.hopeful【小题7】A.showedB.gotC.flewD.carried【小题8】A.raisingB.spendingC.countingD.making【小题9】A.greatlyB.actuallyC.hardlyD.really【小题10】A.self-developmentB.self-controlC.self-criticismD.self-confidence【小题11】A.lostB.improvedC.developedD.experienced【小题12】A.responsibilityB.promiseC.independenceD.ambition科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】D【小题2】A【小题3】C【小题4】C【小题5】A【小题6】A【小题7】B【小题8】D【小题9】A【小题10】B【小题11】D【小题12】A解析试题分析:文章大意:作者小时候所做的工作使他学到的道理。【小题1】D上下文联系根据之前的a cent for every nail I &&&&&out of old boards. 得知,是每从旧木板上拔出一个钉子给一分钱,因此,是修理家具。【小题2】A 动词和宾语的搭配。根据这个动词和nail以及木板的关系,得知应该是拔出。pull sth. out of:把某物从……拔/拉出来。【小题3】C 常识考查:在餐馆工作,不能扫 sweep 餐桌,不能包装 pack餐桌,不能腾空empty餐桌。empty表示腾空的时候,是指腾空,移走里面的内容。只能用清理,clear餐桌【小题4】C上下文联系。At that age, it was &&&&going to work and glimpsed at my friends run off to swim or play. 在那个年龄(8岁),看到我的朋友出去游泳或者去玩,而我要去工作(对我来说)很难。【小题5】A 动词辨析。但是我喜欢工作所让我可以拥有的东西。根据下文的Because of my job, I was always the first one to buy something delicious.由于我的工作,我总是第一个买好吃的的人可知,是工作给我带来的好处。(收获)allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事。B. prefer 宁愿;更喜欢;C和D通常不用于这个结构。【小题6】A 形容词辨析。承接上文,我因此感到自豪。grateful, 感激的&&& rich, 富裕的,丰富的,hopeful,有希望的,有前途的【小题7】B短语辨析。我勤勉和值得信赖的消息在镇上传开。get around ="get" round (消息)传开;四处走走;有办法应付;show around:带领…参观;fly around:绕圈飞;飞来飞去;carry around:随身携带。【小题8】D 动词辨析。我每个小时只能赚六毛五分,可是我已经欠了店老板9毛钱。(说明花费远超自己的收入)make money, 赚钱【小题9】 A 副词辨析。句意:因此我学到了放松信贷的危险。greatly副词:很,极大的;非常;在这里修饰learned,说明此事对他的影响。【小题10】B 动词辨析。我的第一份工作教会了我(控制收支的)自控能力和自我满足感。self-development:自我发展;self-criticism:自我批评;self-confidence:自信。【小题11】D 这种从第一份工作中所学到的自控能力和自我满足感,没几个学生经历过的。lost:失去;丢失;improve:改善;提高;变得更好;develop:发展;开发;进步。【小题12】A 名词辨析If you understand sacrifice and &&&&&, there are not many things in life you can't have.如果你明白了牺牲和责任的话,生活中就没有什么你无法得到的东西。and连接两个名词,这两个名词应该是指同一方面的,sacrifice, 牺牲;奉献;四个词中只有responsibility 跟它匹配。promise: 答应;承诺 independence:独立;自主 ambition:野心;雄心;志向;抱负。考点:考查夹叙夹议文。知识点:&&&&&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
基于内容的图象索技术及其在农业信息化中的应用研究.pdf68页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:180 &&
基于内容的图象索技术及其在农业信息化中的应用研究
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
首都师范大学硕士学位论文 摘要 多媒蒋技术熬发愁襄视觉售愚豹飞速彩胀迫切器菱对视觉售息爨源进行寿效 的管理和检索。由此,基于内容的图稼和视频检索技术得到了越来越多的熏视,
或蔻了多媒钵嘉惠检索帮嚣象处理领域中鹣麓簧骚究方趣。 本文着黧研究基予内容的图象检索技术谯农业储息化里的应用,具有理论意
义和炎际应用价值。论文酌主要工俸积成莱熏拜下: 钟瓣基予内容熬图象检綮技术做了广泛、深入的调查和麟究,分缨了其龋究
现状和关键拽术,讨论了其技术瓶颈和发展趋势;分析了基于内容阉象检索技术
在表她镶惠领域里戆建震需求,提出了其在诧领域巾会理熬疫蔫模斌;赞对农嫠
物图粮数据滕的特点,提出了~种综合使用颜色和纹理特征的新的检索算法,使
系统的精确摩褥餮穰大改善,并虽合瑾设鬟祷薤库,镬检索瓣效率太大鬟藏,逶
过编程构造丁实验系绫,验i芷了新的检索算法豹有效性;组织了一个相对完备的
农彳幸物图象测试数据障和通用图象席,对利阁不同!|哿征进行梭索的性能进行了评
溪羁豫较,菸黠窭瑷鲍闻蘧送行了分橱疆究。 本文构遮的实验系统以对颜色矢凝进行非等间隔景化并静成一维特征矢壤的
颜爸畿方蚕亵示颜色特茳,议DCT系数篓戆黧壹方鬻表示纹毽蒋程粒检索算法舞
主,实现了用户可以自由选撵颜色或者纹理特征,并设置阐值的功熊进行图臻检
索,暴有一定的实用髓。
关鹱满 DCT系数巍避蹇方髑蒙彀童蠢鋈基于内容翡餮黎捡索农壁蕊慰纯 善都拜范大学疆士学位论文 Abstract Abstract and of fast ofvisual Duetothe mukimedia development technologyexpanding is and visual method neededto retrieve effective information,all profoundly manage Retrieval int
正在加载中,请稍后...君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
数学分析习题课讲义 科技讲义及习题 启航习题班讲义 高一数学必修1习题 习题26.1 一建机电唐琼 2013唐琼机电 习题24.1 数学必修四习题1.1 高一物理必修1习题
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
唐琼习题讲义[1]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 拿花圈当众求婚 的文章

随机推荐