I believed that there were sohow many peoplee around

Book4 课后习题及答案-英语精读
Book4 课后习题及答案
精读Ⅳ课后题及答案
Unit 1 Never Give In,Never,Never,Never
I. Explain the underlined part in each sentence in your own words.
& 1. ... I came down here at your Head Master's kind invitation in order to cheer myself...
2. ... can anyone sitting here this afternoon ... not feel deeply thankful for what has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& happened in the time that has passed and for the very great improvement in the position of our country and our home?
3.& We had the unmeasured menace of the enemy and their air attack still beating upon us...
4. ... They do not always expect that each day will bring up some noble chance of war...
5.& There was no flinching and no thought of giving in...
6.& I want to do so last year, but I did not venture to...
& 1.encourage
& 2.situation, circumstance
& 3.threat
& 5.a sudden small movement because of pain or fear
& 6.dare to express at the risk of denial
<p class="MsoNorm届高三英语一模作文与溺爱有关(共10篇)
届高三英语一模作文与溺爱有关(共10篇)
【高三作文】 池锝网
本文已影响 人
篇一:2014届上海市高三一模英语作文 2014英语高三一模作文 Write an English composition in 120-150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese. 【宝山区】II. Guided Writing 在中学阶段,英语课外阅读有许多材料。比如:小说、杂志、报纸、网络、系列读物和习题等。请写一篇关于中学英语课外阅读的文章,内容必须包括: ? 介绍你喜欢的英语阅读材料 ? 简单阐述你在英语课外阅读中的收获和感受 【评分】15/20 I prefer the newspaper online. As we all know,it is hard for us to getthe paper media,due to the high cost. Therefore, the most feasible way to get access to the foreign language is the Internet. It is because the words on the online newspapers is more suitable for a high school student to read that we can benefit from it more easily. Another reason why we choose newspaper website is that there is not only one type of article. For example. BBC Homepage involves articles of all types ranging from news and world to literature and science. Reading only the text books for knowledge cannot truly enable us to use a language. By reading the newspaper website, I can not only learn to use a languages but also can be more exposed
to a variety of knowledge. As the online newspaper is free, relatively easy to read and rich in knowledge, I love it best. 【长宁区】 如今微信(WeChat)走进了人们的生活,为大家带来了诸多便利,但有些人也随之成了“微信控”(WeChataholic),请你就此事写一篇文章。你的文章必须包括: ? 对此现象的描述 ? 你对“微信控”看法 ①In present-day society, Internet has played an important role in our daily the new form. of communication “WeChat” is Naturally, a great number of people have become “WeChataholic” or “phubber”, which means they keep staring at the mobile phone all the time and can’t live without it. WeChat surely brings us a lot of convenience of keeping in contact with others, To begin with, the frequent use of electric devices does great harm to our health, especially for teenagers who are physically immature. In addition, may easily neglect the people around them and being isolated from their surroundings, which interpersonal relationships. the overuse of WeChatinterferes with the normal running of our lives, directly reducing the efficiency of people’s daily work and study. In conclusion, we should make full use of the merit of WeChat, and reduce its demerit to the minimum as well. 【崇明县】 Dear Jerry, Thanks for your letter! As you’ve recently heard of from the Internet that the air condition in Shanghai is rather bad, I would like to share with you my idea about the haze. ① The word HAZE used to be a common entry which could only be f however, it has become in some major metropolitan cities like
Shanghai in China. open the window in the morning, you will seldom see blue sky and white clouds. jog on the school playground, you will find it rare to freely breathe fresh air. like me not only began to wear masks to self-protect but took some measures to crack it down. So, what are the reasons resulting in such terrible haze? I am sure no single cause is responsible for such a big issue, but about the gases off from the tall chimneys in the chemical factories and the
water out from some illegal small workshops, no one would doubt the responsibilities these pollution sources should take. No matter how serious the haze is now, it is no use complaining about it all day without any practical actions. our government took some forceful measures to combat the air pollutions and the individuals raised their awareness to make their due contribution to a clean environment. Anyway, everything is changing better and so will be the air condition. Best regards! Yours sincerely,Huang ming 【虹口区】 最近,学校就学生认为“自己最苦恼的事”做了一次问卷调查,结果如下图。请根据下图写一篇调查报告。你的报告必须包括以下内容: ? 就前三种苦恼选择其中之一,具体描述这一苦恼的具体表现、产生原因; ? 用你本人生活中的一个具体事例,说明你是如何应对或排除这一苦恼的。 (报告中不能出现你的真实姓名和校名) 【黄浦区】 某国际青少年互动友谊营正在招募志愿者,要求能安排并接待一位与你年龄相仿的外国青少年在上海游玩一天。你对此很感兴趣,请写一封E-mail,申请担任志愿者,并告诉主办方你的一天安排。(文中请不要出现真实的校名人名) Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to apply for the volunteer of your since I am rather interested in the reception part for a foreign friend of my age. After full consideration, I have designed a perfect day tour in Shanghai for this new friend. In the early morning, he or she will be sitting at the table with my friends in the sidewalk snack booth, the most traditional Shanghai local breakfast. ③As is always said, one can never say he has been in Shanghai without vbreakfast, I will show him around the bund, the well known scenic spots for tourists.
I will try my best to be a qualified tour guide, introducing to him the histories and interesting stories behind every architecture. In the afternoon, we are going to visit the former site of Shanghai Expo 2010, appreciating the magnificent China Pavilion, the Crown of the East. The shape of is so well designed that it has attracted almost one million visitors until now. What’s more, I am sure that my new friend will be definitely all over China. A perfect day ends with a delicious homemade dinner with dearest family. And I hope my company could leave him or her a good memory of Shanghai. Thanks for your consideration! Yours sincerely,Mary 【嘉定区】 据报导,在不久的将来,英语将不再列入高考科目。这引起了社会很大的关注和争议:赞成的说这可以减轻学生的负担;反对者认为全球化背景下英语越来越重要,如此将对中小学英语教学产生负面影响。 请结合自己英语学习的经历,谈谈你对这一变化的看法和观点。 参考词汇:globalization
【金山区】 高考将探索外语科目一年多次的社会化考试,学生可自主选择考试时间和次数。和目前的高考制度相比,你更喜欢哪种方式?请谈谈你的看法。 According to the reform program of the college entrance examination that the Ministry of Education has made,some of the subjects will be examed many times in a year.People have different oppinions about this. Some say that this program give students more free time.Students can choose the exam time themself and it&#39;s obvious an effective way to improve their grades of the university entrance examination.On the other hand,if some of the subjects are finished ahead of time,students will be in less pressure during the time. There are also many people against the program while others are in favour of it.It wil increase the burden of the students by the frequently tests.Also,it is a waste of the education resource cause the exam costs more in this case. In my oppinion,to pass the exam before the reference time is a good way to relax ourselves while we are all under the pressure of the university entrance examination.So I&#39;m looking forward to see the reform program to be brought into force. What about you?What&#39;s your idea of the program? 【闵行区】 假如你是启明中学(Ming Qi Middle School)的李明,想申请成为“爱共线”的暑期志愿者。根据以下启事,写一封申请信(信中不能提到真实姓名和学校)。志 愿 者 招 募 爱共线是由民间发起的爱心公益组织,主要致力于贫困地区儿童相关的援助项目。 我们期待你的加入! 岗位1:网页编辑(webpage editor) 岗位2:影像制作(cameraman) 岗位3:论坛管理员(forum administrator) 岗位4:活动组织(event organizer) 有意者请来信告知: 1) 你个人的基本情况; 2) 你所申请的岗位和申请的理由; Dear Sir or Madam: Hello! I’m Li Ming, who is a student from Ming Qi Middle School. After seeing your advertisement, now I’m writing this letter immediately. I want to apply to be a volunteer in your organization. The job I want to take is webpage editor. First of all, I really want to devote myself to helping children in poor areas. Once upon a time, I saw some news about these poor children who had no access to education or lacked assistance of daily necessities, which left a deep impression on me. So I thought I would do something for them one day. Secondly, I’m good at programming. I have learnt programming for a long time. The prizes which I won in competitions are numerous. In my class, I’m responsible for designing my class’s webpage. As you can see, I think I have had much experience. Working as a webpage editor is easy for me. Last but not least, in summer vacation, I have no extra classes. So I can contribute all my energy to this job. As reasons above, this job is suitable for me. And I assure you that I will do a great job. Please let me join your organization! Yours sincerely Li Ming 【浦东新区】 目前,某某学校正在开展推选“校园形象大使”(image ambassador on campus)活动。假定你是该校的一名学生,请以书信的形式向校长推荐一位同学或者进行自荐,并结合具体事例阐明推荐的理由。(信中请勿出现具体校名和姓名) Dear Mr Princcipal, With the recent “Image ambassador on campus” campaign launched,a suitable candidate just comes up into my mind and I cannot wait to introduce this my dear fellow to you heartily. The guy,named Ben,has been class monitor since his first debut.He is such a person with a high sense of responsibility as is always ready to offer people a helping hand篇二:2014北京高三一模英语作文汇总 2014丰台一模 第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节(15分) 假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,下个月英国Saint Gorge High School的交换学生要来你校学习。学校招募接待家庭。请你根据以下信息,提出申请并说明理由。 1. 家里住宿条件好; 2. 英语听说能力强; 3. 了解英国人的文化习俗。 注意:1. 词数不少于50; 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Sir or Madam, Yours, Li Hua 第二节 情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,下面四幅图描述了你们家上周收留流浪狗的真实故事,请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文。 注意:1. 文章的开头已为你写好。 2. 词数不少于60。 Last Friday,
三、Possible versions Possible version 1 Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to host a student from Saint George High School. My house is big enough to give him a room to live in. Also, I am good at English listening and speaking. I have studied a lot about British culture and customs. I can create a welcoming atmosphere for him. I would be veryhappy, if you give me this opportunity. Thank you! Yours, Li Hua (65 words) Possible version 2 Dear Sir or Madam, I feel very excited to know that the exchange students from Saint Gorge High School will come and study at our school. I would like to be a host family. The reasons are as follows: First, my home is big with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This makes it possible for me to provide the exchange student with good living accommodations. Moreover, I have a good command of English and I am good at listening and speaking. I would be able to communicate with the student easily. In addition, I have a good understanding of British customs and culture, allowing us to have a lot to talk about. Because of the above mentioned reasons I am applying to be a host family. I sincerely hope I will be granted this great opportunity. Thank you very much! Yours, Li Hua
(136 words) 四、Possible versions: Possible version 1: Last Friday, on the way home from school, I found a dirty puppy dog lying beside the dustbin. He was so weak that he couldn&#39;t open his eyes. I felt sorry for the puppy and carried him home immediately. After feeding him food and milk, I gave him a shower. I was so glad to see the dog recover. He was so lovely and I wanted to keep him. After discussing the situation with my parents, I decided to adopt him. Today the dog has become part of our family. We walk him in the park, play with him and take good care of him. He brings us happiness and keeps us company. (111 words) Possible version 2: Last Friday, a chance encounter changed me and my family&#39;s life greatly. After school, I was about to enter my apartment building when a little dirty dog, lying beside the dustbin, caught my eye. He looked extremely weak. Immediately the homeless dog filled me with sympathy. So I bent down and held him in my arms. I rushed him upstairs and right away fixed him some food. Then, I gave him a bath. After the bath he looked energetic and refreshed. What a lovely dog! When my parents got home, I asked if I could keep the dog. To my surprise and happiness, they agreed. From that day, he has become a member of our family. Everyone has enjoyed his company. My parents walk him often. He and I play joyfully. Looking at the cute, happy dog today. I realize that I did the fight thing. I brought him to a warm, loving home and he has brought us great happiness and laughter.
(161 words) 2014海淀一模
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节(15分) 你们班同学打算周六去爬香山。请给外教Chris写一封英文信,邀请他参加此次活动。具体内容如下: 1. 时间:8 am—5 pm; 2. 集合地点:校门口; 3. 交通工具:公交车; 4. 携带物品:雨具,午餐,相机。 注意:1. 词数不少于50; 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
Dear Chris, ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。你班同学张强即将去国外读书,下面四幅图描述了同学们为他送行的过程,请根据图片的先后顺序用英语写一篇日记。 注意:1. 日记的开头已为你写好。 2. 词数不少于60。 Monday, March 10
Fine This afternoon, ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
范文: 二、内容要点: 1. 时间:8 am—5 pm; 2. 集合地点:校门口;
3. 交通工具:公交车; 4. 携带物品:雨具,午餐,相机。 Possible version Dear Chris,
We are planning to climb the Xiangshan Hill this Saturday and sincerely invite you to go with us. We will get together at the school gate at 8 am and probably come back at 5 pm. To make it a green travel, we will take the bus there. You’d better take your camera to record the beautiful scenery. And don’t forget to take some food, because we plan to have lunch on the top of the hill. Remember, take your umbrella or raincoat in case it rains. If you can join us, we will be very happy. Yours, Joe 二、内容要点: 1.开班会,发言; 2.送礼物; 3.签名;4.合影。 One possible version: Monday, March 10
Fine This afternoon, we held a class meeting to say goodbye to Zhang Qiang, who was going to study abroad. In the beginning, he made a brief speech to express his true love for the class and his wish for an everlasting friendship with us. We were all moved to tears. Then came the moment to present him with the special gift, a heart-shaped board with some photos recording the unforgettable days we had spent together. Afterwards, we signed on his T-shirt expressing our best wishes and encouragement as a reminder. At last, we had a photo taken to memorize this precious moment. True friendship won’t be weakened by distance. We’ll surely miss him and wish him good luck in the future. 2014西城一模
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节(15分) 假如你是校学生会主席。新年即将到来,为了帮助你校的外国留学生更好地了解中国文化,学生会将为他们举办一个新年晚会。请你根据以下提示,用英语向他们发出口头通知。
时间:下周五6:00 -8:00 地点:教学楼1 01室 内容:1.唱中国歌 2.比赛用筷子 3.学习包饺子 注意: 1.词数不少于50; 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for your attention.
第二节(20分) 假如你是红星中学高二(1)班李华,下面四幅图描述了近期你看到骑公共自行车“绿色出行”的宣传后所采取的行动。请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文。词数不少于60。 (请务必将第二节答题内容写在答题卡指定区域内) 范文:篇三:2014北京高三英语一模二模范文 2014北京高三英语各区一模二模写作汇总 一、你的英国朋友Tim打算暑假来北京学习汉语,来信向你咨询你校国际版的汉语课程。请你根据以下提示给他写一封信。 1. 为汉语初学者开设,每班10人 2. 注重听说 3. 安排与中国学生交流活动 注意:1. 词数不少于50 2. 可适当增加情节 3. 开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数 Hi Tom, I am glad you are interested in the Chinese course of our international class. This course is specially designed for beginners like you, focusing on listening and speaking practice. There will be only ten students in each class. You will love it because the course is educational and fun. Besides, you can also take part in some activities and communicate with Chinese students. That will surely be a good chance for you to learn more about China.
I hope it will be helpful. If you need more information, just let me know. Yours Steve
第二节 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。上周你班组织志愿活动,清理地铁内小广告和垃圾,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,用英语写一篇周记,记述从讨论到活动实施的全过程。 注意:1. 周记的开头已经写好 2. 词数不少于60 提示词:小广告adletsLast week, our glass organized a voluntary activity in subway cars.___________________.
Last week, our glass organized a voluntary activity in subway cars. On Friday, we, held a class meeting to discuss what we could do at the weekend. Some suggested telling passengers to keep the subway cars clean, while others preferred to pick up adlets and litter. Finally we decided to do the latter. At 9:00 on Sunday morning, plastic bags in our hands, we gathered at the school gate andheaded for the subway station. Upon arrival, we started to work. It was not so easy as we had expected because some adlets were stuck to the floor and seats. Seeing what we were doing, many passengers smiled at us in approval. Soon the subway cars became clean again. Two hours later, our work was finished. When we piled the litter bags on the platform, a conductor praised us with her thumb up. Though tired, we, felt proud and happy.
二、你打算毕业后去美国留学,想咨询你的美国朋友Chris, 请你根据以下提示写一封信。 1. 目的:增长见识,体验文化; 2. 困惑:语言障碍,学业压力; 3. 征求建议。 注意:1. 词数不少于50 2. 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总次数。 第一节 Dear Chris, I’ve finally made my decision to go to American for further study after high school. I’ve been longing to go to American, mainly for two reasons. One is that I can experience American culture, and the other is that I can broaden my mind in this country. But I have some worries. My English is a bit poor, especially spoken English. I’m afraid I’ll have trouble communicating. Besides, I may suffer from heavy pressure from college course. I hope you can offer me some practical advice. Look forward to your reply. Yours Joe
第二节 Last Saturday, my friends and I went to climb the West Mountain. While climbing, we enjoyed the sunny weather and a beautiful view. We were very delighted to reach the top without much time or effort. However, we found it more difficult to go down, so we went slowly and helped each other when necessary. Though I took care a lot, unfortunately I slipped and hurt my leg badly and could hardly stood up. One of my friends came to me immediately and carried me on the back till we reached the foot of the mountain. I was very thankful and felt proud of having such good friends. 三、第一节(15分) 你的美国朋友William下个月即将来北京。请根据以下提示给他写信,告知他到达当 日的安排。 1. 你去机场接机。 2. 送他去酒店。 3. 晚上欢迎他来你家共进晚餐。 注意:1. 词数不少于50。 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3. 邮件的开头和结尾已写好,不计入总词数。 Dear William, ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ Yours J
Dear William, I’m so happy that you’re coming to Beijing next month. I’ll go to the airport to meet you on the day you arrive. After that, I’ll send you to the hotel. You can have a rest there after the long flight. My parents and I will be very happy if you can come over to our house for dinner that evening. It’s a long time since we last met. I can’t wait to see you! Yours Li Hu 第二节(20分)
___________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ I was walking to school the other day when I saw a foreigner standing by the roadside. A taxi passed by. He stopped it and told the driver where he wanted to go in English. However, the driver didn’t understand English. Both of them had no idea what to do. Seeing that they had difficulty in communicating with each other, I went up to help. After the foreigner told me his destination, I interpreted for him and told the driver where the foreigner was going. Problem was solved and the foreigner got in the taxi. Both of them thanked me for my help. 四、 第一节(15分) 假如你是校学生会主席。新年即将到来,为了帮助你校的外国留学生更好地了解中国文假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华。下面四幅图描述了发生在你上学路上的一件事,请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文。词数不少于60。化,学生会将为他们举办一个新年晚会。请你根据以下提示,用英语向他们发出口头通知。
时间:下周五6:00 -8:00 地点:教学楼1 01室 内容:1.唱中国歌 2.比赛用筷子 3.学习包饺子 注意: 1.词数不少于50; 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for your attention.
第二节(20分) 假如你是红星中学高二(1)班李华,下面四幅图描述了近期你看到骑公共自行车“绿 色出行”的宣传后所采取的行动。请根据图片的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文。词数不少于60。 (请务必将第二节答题内容写在答题卡指定区域内) 篇四:长宁区2014届高三英语一模作文范文 长宁区2014届高三英语一模 如今微信(WeChat)走进了人们的生活,为大家带来了诸多便利,但有些人也随之成了“微信控”(WeChataholic),请你就此事写一篇文章。你的文章必须包括: ? 对此现象的描述 ? 你对“微信控”看法 ①In present-day society, Internet has played an important role in our daily lives, while the new form. of communication “WeChat” is ②gaining increasingly more popularity among people. Naturally, a great number of people have become “WeChataholic” or “phubber”, which means they keep staring at the mobile phone all the time and can’t live without it. WeChat surely brings us a lot of convenience of keeping in contact with others, ③whereas the negative effects of being addicted to WeChat far overweigh its advantages. To begin with, the frequent use of electric devices does great harm to our health, especially for teenagers who are physically immature. In addition, ④people who are obsessed with WeChat may easily neglect the people around them and being isolated from their surroundings, which ⑤poses a potential threat to people’s interpersonal relationships. ⑥Last but not least, the overuse of WeChat interferes with the normal running of our lives, directly reducing the efficiency of people’s daily work and study. In conclusion, we should make full use of the merit of WeChat, and reduce its demerit to the minimum as well. ⑦Only in this way, can we definitely make a better use of WeChat. (201w)篇五:2015年北京各区高三一模英语作文题目及答案汇总 海淀: 第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节 (15分)
假设你是校图书馆馆长的学生助理李华,图书馆要进行网络系统升级,请在阅览室向在场的留学生口头通知相关事宜,并请他们转告其他留学生。 1.时间:日至5月10日。 2.在此期间,关闭阅览室、暂停电子阅览。 3.仅周二和周五可以借、还图书。 注意:1.词数不少于50。 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 One possible version: Hello everybody! May I have your attention? The library will soon be carrying out an update of the Internet system. I would like everybody to know that between the dates of 1st May and 10th May, the reading room will be closed and the e-reading system will be temporarily stopped. You will only be able to take out and return books on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please pass on this message to those who are not here today. Thank you all.
(80 words)
第一节 (20分)假设你是红星中学高二(1)班的学生李华,请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,为校刊“英语园地”写一篇短文,记述寒假期间你在中国国家博物馆做志愿讲解员的经历。 注意:1. 词数不少于60。 2. 短文的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
During this winter vacation, I worked as a volunteer guide in the National Museum of China. 四、One possible version:
During this winter vacation, I worked as a volunteer guide in the National Museum of China. It was an extremely unforgettable opportunity.
A few days before the vacation, I applied for the job online. Not long after, I was lucky enough to be given the job. Then I attended a 5-day training course as soon as the vacation began. I was taught how to be both an informative and entertaining tour guide. This was very useful, as I had not done this type of work before. After that, every day over the following two weeks, I gave tours around the Silk Road exhibition, which gave an interesting insight into China’s past. I was delighted to be praised for being an outstanding volunteer at the end of the vacation.西城:第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节(15分) 你得知故宫免费对教师开放,于是给你校外教写一封邮件。请包括以下内容: 1. 开放时间:每月的第一个周三; 2. 订票方式:提前10天网上预约; 3. 入场条件:出示教师证。
注意: 1.词数不少于50; 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇: 教师证 Teacher Identity Card
Dear Tom, ___________________________________________________________________________
Yours, Jerry 三、One possible version: Dear Tom, You’ve mentioned that you want to visit the Forbidden City for its rich history and unique architecture. So I’m writing to share some good news with you! Yesterday I happened to read about the free admittance to the Forbidden City. It is open to teachers for free on the first Wednesday of every month. But you have to make an online reservation 10 days in advance. On the day of your visit, you will be asked to present your Teacher Identity Card. Wish you a pleasant trip! Yours, Jerry
西城:第二节(20分) 假如你是红星中学学生李华。最近你代表你班参加了学校的汉字听写大赛(Chinese Character Dictation Competition )。请根据下面四幅图写一篇英文日记。词数不少于60。
四、One possible version: Last week our teacher announced that a Chinese Character Dictation Competition would be held in the auditorium on April 3. Many of us were interested and hoped to participate, but only one competitor was allowed for each class. Luckily, I got the chance. In the following days, I busied myself preparing for the competition. My classmates all volunteered to help. Some of them dictated to me various characters they found in the dictionary while others offered to check my answers. As the competition was approaching, I felt more and more confident. The day finally came. Some characters were so challenging that many of the competitors got stuck while I was able to write down most of them and won the first prize. When I was standing excitedly on the stage, pictures of my classmates helping and encouraging me flashed into my mind. The victory and honor belonged to all of us. 丰台:第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分) 第一节
(15分) 请你代表高三学生给外教Jeff写一封电子邮件,内容包括: 1. 邀请他参加高三年级的成人仪式; 2. 请他做简短发言; 3. 时间:3月30日(周一)下午3:30; 4. 地点:学校礼堂。
注意:1. 词数不少于50。 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。 3. 开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 提示词:成人仪式 the Coming-of-age ceremony Dear Jeff, ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua
三、One possible version: Dear Jeff, How is everything going? You know, we are going to be 18, which means a new chapter to us. To celebrate this significant moment, we will hold the Coming-of-age ceremony in our lecture hall at 3:30 pm on March 30th. As one of the most popular teachers in our school life, you are more than welcome to witness the wonderful occasion. If you can give a short speech then, it will be our great honor. Looking forward to seeing you.
Yours,篇六:高中英语作文素材 有关父母溺爱孩子的话题作文素材
有关父母溺爱孩子的话题 Parents love their children by nature, where Chinese mothers and fathers are no exceptions. Chinese parents tend to dote on their children because each family is allowed to have only one kid due to birth control. They place too much hope on the treasured child that if he wants the star, they might even climb to pick it. For self-centered, the spoiled children depend on their parents for everything. As a result, once confronted with harsh reality, they are more likely to yield to hards hips and difficulties in life.篇七:2013届上海市高三英语一模作文 2013届(2012学年)上海市高三英语一模——作文题目 (长宁) 下图是一个孩子被父母送出国留学时的一幕。请针对图片反映的社会现象,谈谈你对此事的看法。你的作文必须包括:
? 描述图片内容 ? 谈谈你的看法 (闸北) 假如你是李华,你班拟策划在学校发起“为孤儿募捐日”(Fund-raising Day for Orphans)活动。 写ー篇此活动策划书。策划书的内容必须包括: 此项活动的意义; 此项活动的策划建议。 注:文中不得出现真实的个人信息
(杨浦) 最近中央电视台开展了以“你幸福吗?”为话题的调查,请根据你的经历或理解,谈谈你眼中的幸福是什么。
(徐汇) 假设你叫李华,你的同班同学小明觉得自己的手机太旧,想买个最新的Iphone5,可是他的父母不同意,为此他很苦恼。请你给他写封信,谈谈你的看法。 (注意:短文中不得出现考生姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。) (松江) 随着生活节奏的不断加快,现代人所面临的压力越来越大,“减压”(to relieve pressure)成了人 们津津乐道的话题。调查表明:网上聊天(chatting online)、旅游(travelling)、读书(reading)、听 音乐(listening to music)等是最受人们欢迎的“减压”方式。请你结合自己的生活实际从中选择 两至三种你最喜欢的“减压”方式,并分别说说它们如何起到减压的效果。(青浦) 请就教材中的《文学品读(A taste of literature)》板块,谈谈你的观点。你的作文必须包括: =你是否认同高三(senior three)现阶段进行文学作品赏析; =你的理由。 (注:不能提到真实姓名和学校。)
(普陀) 假设你是王林,最近,你校英语老师在课堂上采用了现代化教学手段,带来了若干变化。请你根据下表所提供的信息,用英语给某报社写一封信,客观地介绍一下这些变化情况。 (浦东) 请简要描述图片内容,并联系生活实际谈谈你的感想。
(闵行) 1.简要描述图片内容 2.简要分析造成这种现象的原因 3.简要谈谈你的想法(静安) 假定你是李华,写信给好友张林。谈谈通过体育锻炼,你的体质有所增强。你的信必须包括 以下内容: 简要描述你在体育锻炼前的身体状况; 通过体育锻炼,你的体质是如何增强的; 简要分析一下产生这种变化的原因。
(金山) 你的表弟Jack即将踏入高中学习,你写信给他。信的内容应包括: 1. 简要描述你自己的高中学习生活。 2. 给他的高中生活提些建议。(建议可包括:规划好日常生活、找到适合自己的学习方法、 多参加课外活动等……)
(嘉定) 我国部分省份己经开始了教科书的循环使用(recycling textbooks),请就此用英文写一篇短文。内容主要包括: 1. 表明支持该做法; 2. 陈述自己的理由; 3. 提出用书应注意的事项。 (黄浦) 联系高三学习生活,详细描述一件令你印象最深刻的事 (文中请不要出现真实的校名和人名。) Sample 1 Away flows time. There are so many unforgettable things in my school life which are worth mentioning. The most wonderful one, which I’ll remember for good is taking part in the English speech contest. I used to be a shy boy who lacked confidence. At the beginning of the senior three year my best friend encouraged me to participate in the speech contest. Afraid of delivering an address on the stage, I declined. I, in the end, agreed as he insisted. He helped me practice my speech skills as well as gestures and standing position. My skills were improved, modestly but steadily. Then came the day of the contest. Nervous as I was, I walked onto the stage, smile on face.
With so many people seated in the hall, I felt anxious and my speech was not fluent at first. When I saw my friend listening attentively, I remembered the nights we spent together practicing speech. I was inspired and the speech flowed on successfully. The audience applauded with appreciation at the end of the speech while I happily found I was no longer the shy boy. It was the support from my friend that enabled me to gain confidence. While life in senior three is occupied, wonderful things take place every day, the precious friendliness has left such a deep impression on my mind that I will never forget it. (231 words) (9+9+4=23)
Sample 2 The thing that impressed most in grade 12 took place on a Sunday morning. That was when I took part in an English contest, in the final stage. The contest was so difficult that I thought the only thing I could do was to wish myself good luck. The listening comprehension was unlike what I’d prepared for, so I just tried my best. But when I moved to the reading part, the situation got better. What I’d thought to be greek turned out to be just the combination of words I knew the meaning of. I felt a little bit happier. As to the writing, I had wanted to give it up and let my creation fly, but I surprisingly found that I had a lot to say about the topics. I even used the stories of a scientist I’d read about to support my idea! Then it was an oral exam. Although it was a contest, I still told the teachers exact what I had in mind. I didn’t have anything fancy to say, but the thoughts were genuine. The result came and I won the third prize! At first I thought it was sheer luck, but then I realized that what I had learned helped a lot. I didn’t mean to prepare for it, but what I had done brought me what I deserved. Even though I’m no faced with the college entrance exam, I still know that what really matters is the process of learning. Do your job and the result won’t fail you! (257 words) (8+8+4=20)
Sample 3 Do you have the fear of acting on the stage? Well, I do, at least before I was asked to perform at the school’s Arts Festival. As the Arts Festival drew near, the teachers asked me to read an English poem, which made my heart jump. This would be a perfect chance to show my English talents, but not in front of the whole school! I was a shy boy that even freaked out when speaking in front of my class. As I strongly opposed to this kind offer, the teacher told me, “You’ll never know how things go unless you give it a try.” Encouraged as I was, I repeated the poem in front of the mirror for countless times, being more confident every time. The day finally came and I was on the stage, sharing the beauty of English with the whole school. I managed to read the poem in an idiomatic accent without a single mistake and I wasn’t really that nervous as I thought I would be. I was filled with pride as the sound of applause rose in every corner of the auditorium. Just as my teacher said, taking the first step toward the unknown is the greatest achievement, I will pump myself up for all the coming challenges in life and I will never forget my first step on the stage. (227 words)(6+8+3=17)
Sample 4 The life of Senior 3 is like a chocolate having lots of tastes. My most impressive taste is the experiences of participating in the Physics Olympics. The days that I spent preparing for the contest are full of depression and happiness. I enjoyed the moment when I worked out a difficult problem. My pals and I often argued about a ambiguous problem for a long time. However, the taste was terrible sometimes. I read the reference books till midnight and did a lot of exercises. I believed that my dream would come true if I worked hard enough. To my disappointment, I failed to get the award. But I think the tears and experiences will become my most valuable wealth in the future.
(123 words) (7+7+2=16)
(虹口) 请认真观察下面的漫画,然后简要描述漫画内容,并根据你对该漫画的理解,谈谈自己的思考和看法。 参考词汇:缸:vat;
漏出来:leak out;
漏洞:loophole
In the picture, four people are trying to fill a vat with water. Two men are carrying water while two others are pouring water into the vat. However, with so many loopholes at the bottom of the vat, they’ll never store any water, because no one tries to mend the holes. It reminds me of the problems in our study. While studying, we always try to read more books and do more exercises. However, we seldom pay attention to the mistakes we’ve made, nor do we try to correct them. Therefore, “holes” are left. Day by day, the “holes”, or rather the shortages, become more and more. No matter how many books we’ve read, we have never mastered any knowledge. They have leaked out because of the hole. So we should pay attention to the mistakes we’ve made and the holes we have in our study. Only in this way can we learn much knowledge and fill up our mind with it.
(奉贤) 篇八:2013北京高三一模英语作文 2013北京各城区高三一模英语作文集锦 海淀 第一节情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华。下面四幅图描述了上周六你陪外教Tim去公园的经历。请根据图片的先后顺序,将这件事以日记形式记述下来,向校报投稿。 注意:1.日记的开头已为你写好。 2.词数不少于60。 提示词:发票invoice
Saturday, March 30Fine This morning,
第二节开放作文(15分) 根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 You are discussing the following picture with your English friend Jim.Now you are telling him howyou understand the picture and what makes you think so.
情景作文: 内容要点:1.打车出行
2. 发现相机丢失
3. 打电话联系4.司机送来相机 One possible version: Saturday, April 2 Fine ’s Park to enjoy ourselves. We took a taxi and it wasn’t long before we arrived at the gate of the park. On seeing the green trees and blooming flowers, Tim couldn’t wait to take pictures. It was at that moment that we found his camera was gone. He searched all over his backpack but just couldn’t find it. Suddenly it occurred to me that he might have left it in the taxi. With anxiety and hope, we found out the invoice of the taxi, on which a phone number was printed, so I immediately got in touch with the taxi company. About half an hour later, the driver returned with the camera and you could imagine the wide smile spreading across Tim’s face. Both of us were grateful to the driver, and Tim, in particular, insisted on taking a photo with him. Tim and I enjoyed ourselves during the rest of the day, but it was that taxi driver who made our day.开放作文 One possible version: Jim, look at this interesting picture. I think it tries to convey that we need to look at things from different angles. As we can see, the two kids are looking at the same number in the opposite direction and having an argument about whether the number is 6 or 9. They feel confused why the obvious truth seems invisible to the other. Similar arguments happen in our daily life when we observe things from our own points of view, just like the two kids in the picture. However, if we can exchange their angles, we may find the others’ “ridiculous” opinions also make sense. Therefore, let’s learn to handle problems from different perspectives and appreciate others’ points. Do you agree, Jim? 可以接受的立意: 1. 要从不同角度看问题,尊重他人;
2. 相信自己,不要人云亦云; 3. 做事之前要确定标准; ……
西城第一节情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,最近你校举办了“感动我校的人物”评选活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,将此活动的全过程记述下来,向校报英语专栏投稿。 注意:1.的题目已给出。2.词数不少于60. People Moving Our School 第二节
开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 You are discussing the following picture with your English friend Jim. Now you are telling him how you understand the picture and what makes you think so. 提示词:saw v.锯,n.锯子 开放作文 东城 第一节 情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,校报英文版正在开展以“汉语走向世界”为主题的故事征集活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,将你在上个月为加拿大的表弟Jack邮寄汉语教材的事情记述下来,向校报投稿。 注意:开头已给出。 词数不少于60。
________________________________________________ 第二节 开放作文(15分) 请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。 You are discussing the following picture with your English friend Jim. Now you are telling him how you understand the picture and what makes you think so. 情景作文:内容要点:1. 收到邮件2. 书店买书3. 邮局寄书
4. 表弟收书
One possible version I received an email from my cousin Jack in Canada. He said he was enthusiastic about Chinese, and asked me to find him some books intended for Chinese beginners. I was very pleased to do such a favor. So I went from one bookstore to another, hoping to find something suitable for him. Finally I selected a set of Chinese textbooks among a variety of similar ones. Then I went to a post office to have them delivered by air without delay. Several days later, I received Jack’s email, saying that he really appreciated the books I had sent. I’m very glad that Jack is beginning to learn Chinese just like many other foreigners abroad, although I know it may be an enjoyable challenge for him.
125 开放作文 One Possible version Jim, look at this funny picture! One boy has just caught a fish from a shallow basin in the boat, looking quite content with himself. But it is the only fish in the basin. Obviously, he can’t get more. Compared with him, the other boy, who is fishing from the river, seems not to have tasted the fruits of victory, but he keeps calm and still works hard. We know there are a wide variety o if he holds on, he will sure catch more fish than the boy fixing his eyes on the only fish in the basin. In reality, we should be a person with a grand vision. Put our mind to a better harvest and I think extra effort will pay us off in the end. 丰台 第一节 情景作文(20分) 假设你是红星中学高三(1)班的学生李华,校报英文版正在开展“续写雷锋日记”活动。请根据以下四幅图的先后顺序,将上周六你所做的一件好事叙述下来,向校报篇九:2015上海高三一模英语写作解析各区点评(二)
2015上海高三一模英语写作解析 ——有多少爱还在重来?(2) 马不停蹄的时间走到了2015年,高三的童鞋们,今年的一模考你们准备好了么?(怎么又是这句话?!上次讲过啦!) 上一期我们研究了2015年高三一模宝山区的英语写作题,总结为——利弊分析型~重点就是需要明确观点并且有侧重地对比双方观点~这一期,让我们看看现在的英语考试还在延续重复着哪些老套路! 2015 年普陀区一模 假设你班班长打算在寒假组织一次班级活动,有三种方案:一、慈善义卖帮助家庭有困难的同学;二、聘请英语专家介绍有效地学习方法;三、组织一次班级新年派对。作为班级的一员,请你根据你的实际情况,在三项方案中选择其一,提出对该项活动的建议并谈谈理由。 你的写作中必须包括: ? 在三项方案中选择其一; ? 对该方案提出建议; ? 谈谈你提出建议的理由。 今天我们拿这道一模题目开刀了~如果按照分类的话,这类文章叫做——选择理由型~这可以说是在高考里最最最最最常考的类型了(给再多【最】都不为过)。不信我们就来看看吧:2005年到2014年十年高考类似题型考了6词,2014年一模考17套试卷考了7次(其中还包含了加入图片类文章的考查形式)~如果愿意深究的话那么这些数据几乎不会有什么太大波动的。那就是说,近几年选择理由型的文章成了主流考察形式。由此推测的话2015年上海一模的其他卷子有相当一部分也可能是这种题型。 但是如果没感觉的话我们就来看接下来的一个表格:那么回归到上一期的最后重点——对于句数以及行文段落的控制和作用明确。 如果是选择类的文章,那么结构应该大致如下: 段1 —— 引出话题并且做出选择(1~2句) 段2 —— 分不同角度进行展开(5~7句,可再分段) 段3 —— 总结呼应(1~2句) 不知道这样的结构小伙伴能不能看出不同的地方。如果不是很清楚那就来大致扫一遍结构吧: 段1: 句1:Recently, what has become a heated topic is that …(题干翻译) 【和上一期的一样,第一句的目的很简单,引出主题词。有时候适当翻译题干就好,如果题干特别短,那么就用上面这句话。如果题干只有一个主题词,那么就把that删除在is后面直接加主题词便可。】 句2:After a careful consideration, XXX will be my choice. 【这句话坑求极其简单!加上in my opinion的替换词之后加上重点词前移做主语,这样的句子简单但是明确有力~】
段2:【可分段的情况从本段第一句话就能做出区分】 句3:Several reasons are listed as follows to account for my choice. 【如果本段的第一句话是上面这句,那么很明确这段内容不太会分段,而且是以内容面广而解释相对少为基础。】 (补充:高考一般要求的文章分论点为2~3个,如果第二部分的论述不分段的话那就说明每个分论点+论据相对字数少,但是个数多~这样的是不适宜分段的。) 句3:To begin with the XXX(内容角度), XXX(选择) can …篇十:2016届高三一模作文选读 1、无需怀念 王安桐 有时也会想念曾经过的小院子,一草一木一砖一瓦,至今历历在目。有时我又庆幸搬入了公寓房,远离霉烂的雨季和床下的蜈蚣。 有时我怀念儿童时代懵昧的自己,天真率性,无忧无虑。有时我又清醒自己已走过了无知时代,渐趋成熟,即将成人自立。 怀想,到底只能是件暂时的事情,被一阵无缘的风吹来,片刻再烟消云散。不管如何重申过去,它们终究成了镜花水月,不可复制,不可触碰。 常有人针砭时弊后,痛心疾首地慨叹古风不存,今人如此,古人也不例外。人们心中都有不少“古之圣人”,以为今人是绝无法企及的。过去的人,也许并没有那么崇高吧——也许只是不可考的距离感,带给人们无端的仰望冲动。其实古也好、今也罢,从来都是显愚俱存,善恶分明,何必厚古薄今?与其把尧舜的治世看作是昔日的辉煌,不如相信,它其实是人们由古到今的共同目标,是未来社会无限趋近的方向。 厚古薄今是太多人的通病。面对今日的不如意,人们总是习惯性地缅怀曾经的辉煌,甚至平淡的过去都被想象成绚烂的。过去的好,是一种惹人伤心的假象,既对比反衬着今天的苦痛,又显得生活在走下坡路。事实中的过去并非如想象般美好。当我推开久违的小院之门,企图寻找高大灿烂的花树时,迎接我的只是一棵普通而瘦弱的玉兰。这样的花树,院外也有,更高更美,我却总以为比不过曾经拥有的那一株。到真正见到时,完美的想象终于破碎,原来过去不一定高不可攀、只可仰望。 但过去拥有的玉兰毕竟还是最美的,不因其外表,而因为回忆。正如小王子的玫瑰,具有独一无二的美好。过去确有神圣的力量,但我们不必迷信它。过去的光芒不应吞噬了现在和将来。那一句“往者不可谏,来者犹可追”,能点醒多少追悔的失意人。路在脚下,通向前方。身后的事情,便放手让它过去吧。 二十年前电脑还未普及,十年前还没有网购和微博,五年前还流行着翻盖手机。回望一下过去,有太多是今天司空见惯、昔日闻所未闻的。生活中就还是在变好。无需怀念过去的美好,因为明天会更美。
2、沉淀时光,一路向前 曹珩 “过去的一切,都会成为亲切的怀念。”如普希金所言,回忆中的美好如同琥珀色的蜜糖,浓郁而动人。一本相册,半盛清茗,任凭午后的阳光为相纸上青色的面庞镀上一缕金色。 过去的回忆使人神往,使人不禁沉醉于一去不返的辉煌。它虽如蜜糖般甘美,同时亦凝滞住许多人前进的步履。现实的苦痛,日益沉重的问题,雾霭一般迷失了众人的方向。此刻,软弱者便会一味沉溺于过去,唯有沉淀时光,一路向前的智者勇者,才会看见路尽头的花开满天。 难忘汪曾祺笔下昆明的雨季,“浊酒一杯天过午,木香花湿雨沉沉”的从容与恬淡。汪曾祺多次在各篇散文中感激恩师沈从文的教导,其中令我印象最深的一句是“不要冷嘲”。汪曾祺出身清贫,早年文字多半是冷嘲当下。沈从文先生发现这一点,多次教导汪曾祺不要将自己囚禁在过去的牢笼中。将目光放在路的前方,岁月流驶,将过往种种沉淀为一份从容的智慧。回首看见美好亦看见苦痛,身已前行,不留后悔。想必汪曾祺先生亦是懂得了向前的智慧,使他的文字历经风雨却仍然干净如一。 作着眼未来的智者,同时亦要做不拘泥于过往功勋的勇者。著名现代小提琴家大卫·吉拉夫特八岁成名,十几岁的他拒绝去皇家音乐学院学习,而是投身于更加自由宽松,使他不用背负名誉的学校学习。他音乐中的洒脱不羁,得益于他心中放下过往、执著前行的信念。这份信念如炉火,给他穿越前方征途无穷的勇气。 纵然过往是美好或是值得怀念的,但一味朝向过去,抱着手中的美好不肯放下,智慧让美好变成沉重的负担,制约住你前行的步伐。常有人怀念往昔山清水秀,没有雾霾与尘埃,却只是让无用的怀念封住自己,不去寻找突破现实可行的办法。或许趁你过去正是源于根植于心中对未来的恐惧与懈怠的懦弱。不朝向前方,怎使自己在人生旅途之中不迷失方向?活在当下,朝着未来,而非满目往昔,自怨自艾。就让美好的过去变成相片一般轻而薄,放下手,任凭时光使其微微泛黄。记住美好,不忘苦痛,让过去变成羽翼而非枷锁。终有一天我们会走到征途尽头的星辰大海,再回首时,不畏不悔,无愧于心,只因我们没有封住步伐沉溺过去,只因我们未曾放弃心底一直渴望的远方。
3、历史的浓茶 冯岳辰 历史就像一杯刚刚泡好的浓茶,温暖而悠香;而传统就如那散发的茶香,回甘而醇厚;过去的一切都浑然溶于茶水中,难分彼此。 然而,茶毕竟是苦涩的,人们开始向其中加入水,加入糖。浓茶不再被人们接受。 殊不知,我们冲淡的又何止是历史,更是自己的灵魂与执念。 没有哪个时代的人们会像今天一样渴望改变。到处弥漫着贪婪与欲望,人们不惜一切代价与历史隔离,甚至以摧枯拉朽之势。当老街变成了耸立的高楼,当小路变成了如牛角般粗硬的沥青地,你走在路上时,或许只能从公交车站牌与人们口中的方言寻觅到自己与脚下的土地不明不暗的关系。人们企图重建一切,改变一切,却不知道未来以历史为归依。当一代人的记忆在挖掘机的轰轰作响中轰然倒塌,当一个地方的传统在施工队的强拆中分崩离析,我们创造的看似美好的未来又有何种意义? 曾看过陈凯歌的一部短片:一位因强拆而精神失常的老北京让搬家公司去一片废墟之地搬家。当搬家队员按着老头的意思将一件件“家具”搬上车时,老头突然哭了。他坐在地上说:你们把我的花瓶弄碎了。 那种面对家园的毁灭却无力回天的感觉不禁让人感到辛酸,而现实中,还有更多的人从“原住民”成为了“流浪汉”。 但我并非在歌颂过去的一切都是如此完美如此无懈可击,而是在说明历史的浓茶容不得你兑开水,更容不得加糖。变,或风生萍末,或斗转星移,但一个民族立身其间,既不能因循故我,亦不能随波逐流。忘却历史即是背叛,忘却传统亦是可鄙的。试想,若是新一代的中国人对历史毫不知晓,那无异于将一个民族毁灭。记忆是一个人的根,传统是一个民族的根,历史是一个国家的根。因为紧跟世界潮流盲目追求发展而降自己的命脉连根拔起,这固然是得不偿失的。坚守传统是必需的,坚持发展亦是必然的,将二者浑然相溶,自然会有悠远的清香。 端起那杯历史的浓茶,抿一口,绵密而厚重,消解着心中的浮华;放下杯子,细细回味那清香,似乎更加悠长。 4、从过去读出未来 周力源 回首历史,从人类诞生至今的一百二十万年间,人类由局限于非洲12.5万人口的族群演变为现在70亿人口的地球霸主。我们走过蒙昧、战乱、穷困等诸多黑暗的时代,而今天我们面临困惑,是不顾过去一心向前的奔向未来,还是回首历史,怀念过去? 但事实上,过去与未来并不矛盾,翻开尘封的案卷,我们能从中发现未来的影子。中医作为我国上千年医药研究的结晶,因为其指导思想为道家的阴阳二气说而备受质疑,沦为西医的附庸。然而屠呦呦却从中医著作《黄帝内经》中“提取”出了青蒿素,让过去的智慧备受瞩目,填补了西药的空白。中医与西药并不矛盾,它们的宗旨都在于治病救人。未来医药的发展将更多需要新的思想,而中医这一过去智慧的结晶必能发出更耀眼的光芒。 同时,这一从过去读出未来的例子并不只发生在医药领域。21实际中传统文化与西方现代文明的冲击在华夏大地上演。当好莱坞大片装上京剧黄梅戏,脱口秀遇上传统相声,饶舌金属乐挑战宫商角徵羽,中国上千年的文化传承成了市场中的鸡肋,食之无味,弃之可惜。当我们不断哀叹文化退守的现状,悲观地预测中国“过去”文化的命运,新一代的艺术家却找出了另一条道路。 李玉刚的《新贵妃醉酒》开启了流行歌曲“中国风”的篇章,郭德纲的德云社将传统艺术与现代再次融合。他们的行动与成就了中国文化包容的特点,从“过去”与“现代”两条路中创出一片新的天地。这样再次表明了“从过去读出未来”的可能性。当下,这个物欲横流金钱至上的时代,暴露出种种难以根治的弊病,我们更需要从“过去”中寻找药方。据悉北京史上最严的《首都防治雾霾违规处理办法》最曾借鉴古代典籍中分而治之的思想,从而效果立竿见影。当科学成为主流思想,人们习惯于用线性方程去探求事物规律时,往往四处碰壁。因为生活是非线性的,人性的善恶也不是几个方程能容纳约束的。我们需要从残破的估计中与先贤古人去交流探索,领悟他们对人性的思考。难道“己所不欲,勿施于人”不是对黑心商贩最好的告诫吗?难道“君子固穷”不是对贪官污吏最好的告诫吗? 若我们卸下现代人的骄傲,像学生一样重新研读经典,重温过去,我们一定能从灰尘中发现珍宝,从古籍中找到智慧,从过去读出未来。
5、吾名怀古,实伤今也 袁林 何处是归程?长亭更短亭。 亭,是古代建筑中的一种,多依山水而造。既可纵观来路,也可眺望前程,偶见茂竹之质,颇有乡野之趣。 当故人远去,身影虽已不甚分明,可亭的身影仍在,留有一缕念想。 而今,亭却早已被厚重的柏油马路取代,像是在催促人们:不要“停”。 我站在古今交接的路口,感伤亭的消逝,并非是“转过身朝向过去”,只是吾名怀古,实伤今罢了。 普希金曾说过:“那过去的一切都会成为亲切的怀念。”传统文化之所以让人怀恋至今,其中是有着深刻原因的。 龙应台在《如果你为&四郎探母&哭泣》中写她的老父亲身为国民党老兵,几十年不得回到故乡与亲人团聚。当他们去看《四郎探母》这出戏时,老兵们都已泣不成声。这才明白传统文化中总有一部分永远不会随时间而褪色。为何?因为其中凝聚着本民族人民、乃至全人类的共同情感。情感的共鸣,在这一刻谱出了世间最动人的乐章。 而人们怀恋过去,正是怀恋那抔黄土,那些人,那样的情怀?? 可若是这种“怀古”情结过了,只是“转过身朝向过去”,那就是陷于过去的泥潭之中了。综其本质是逃避现实,不敢直视未来好景。这样的人,我们真正的“怀古派”是决不敢与其同位的。 有这么一类人,激愤于世道的污浊不堪,为了国家、民族的未来,而举起反对传统文化的大旗,看起来是彻底与“怀古”划清界限了罢? 不!我反倒要说,新文化运动中以笔为刀,以墨为枪的各位先生们,你们却也是我们“怀古派”所欢迎的有识之士。 所谓“道并行而不相悖”,胡适之、周树人们并非是单纯为批孔而批孔,而是为了救时局之危亡。真正“怀古”派们的最终目的不也正是借“怀古”之名,达到“伤今”“讽今”的目的吗? 正如上世纪80年代末中国文坛所兴起的乡土文学“寻根文学”。刘亮程等人怀念村庄,怀念河流,怀念正逐渐消逝的乡土文化。并非他们是冥顽不化的守成派,而是以此警示今人勿沉醉于城市的灯红酒绿,纸醉金迷。 在眺望着前头好景的同时,莫忘了你的来路。 我依旧驻足在这古往今来路口的亭中,纵观来路,也眺望前方。 我为过去的消逝叹息,也为前路的美景而欣喜。 吾名怀古,实伤今也。 6、昨日暮鼓与明日晨钟 陈子璇 生活就是一支牧歌,昨日暮鼓与明日晨钟都是歌中美好的旋律,别顾此失彼,而徜徉其中。 有人钟情于暮鼓,恰如诗人普希金曾落墨:“那过去的一切都会成为亲切的怀恋。”暮鼓声敲响,沉郁渺远之音不经意间便扰起了“怀旧”的情思。 钟情于暮鼓的怀旧之人也不可一概而论。一种多是流连于昨日的“美好”中而拒绝明日晨钟。于他们而言,过去中闪烁着所有人最美好的影子。那里有鸟语花香,闲暇时光;那里有高薪报酬,悠长度假;那里有志同道合的朋友,簇新的梦想和无数大团圆结局。在一次次对过去的缅怀、对暮鼓的重温中,晨钟已悄然而至,而他们却仍惶惶不可终日。在这一次次无谓的怀念过去中浪费的不仅仅只是光阴。 而另一种钟情于暮鼓的怀旧之人才是丰子恺先生笔下的“有心人”,和着暮鼓去迎接晨钟。福楼拜日日早起去等待日出初现的第一缕阳光,刘亮程在木垒镇怀念村庄文明却不忘开创“木垒菜子沟文学奖”,去点亮“解字之中的等”,从村庄出发去寻觅流失的文化,去召唤一去不复返的游子。而我们在一次次考试的洪流冲击中,对于过去的高分不再沾沾自喜而是满怀希望地备战下一次。 画家黄永玉如是说:“世上常有人放着前头的好景不堪,转过身朝向过去,只认为过去的都好。”若因昨日暮鼓而顾此失彼,对明日晨钟充耳不闻,岂不悲哉! 也不乏有只痴迷于明日晨钟的“右派人士”,对于未来信心爆棚。因为未来的不可控性往往给予我们理由去幻想前头的光景定美于后面的日子,明日的晨钟定胜于昨日的暮鼓,殊不知“未来”前的修饰语并非只有“更好”,还会有“更坏”。晨钟声响起,昨日的晨钟声也终沦为暮鼓。 应着昨日暮鼓,和着明日晨钟。那或沉郁渺远,或轻丽活泼的旋律,再配上你自己独特的低吟浅唱,生活这支牧歌应韵而生。 昨日暮鼓与明日晨钟,无一能完全与美好画上等号。但它们曾经美好过,也存在继续美好的可能。对于过去不贪恋,不漠视,对于未来不迷信,不忽略。 忽然想起于右任先生的一副对联“常想一二,不思八九”,稍加改之:常思昨日暮鼓,不忘明日晨钟。横批:生活如牧歌。 7、心灵的自然情结 李逸飞 在这样一个剧烈变动的时代,文化的冲突与矛盾也愈显尖锐。网络上会不时看到人们对都市文明的热情追求,也有些许声音表露出对文化人留恋乡土情节的不屑。文化人看似背潮流而去的行为,真的只是固守不化、不能接受新事物吗? 我不认为如是。即便是在这个文化渐快餐、渐碎片、渐娱乐化的时代,我相信每个人心灵中都有怀恋往昔的自然情结。 我既不否认都市发展、科技蓬勃带给现代人们生活极大便利,给予我们新的享受方式与体验;也不忽俜⒄沟谋澈螅幕系木薮罂瞻椎某鱿帧3先唬慊崴刀际蟹⒄够嵊衅渥陨淼奈幕鱿郑庋奈幕⒉荒芄挥牍サ奈幕喑制剑庋奈幕吹亩嗍歉惺苌系那苛掖碳ぃ胱萄诵闹У拇澄幕啾龋牢队杏喽蛔恪 而这样下去,会造成人心灵的失衡,感受的闭塞。这是我们希冀的科技带来的好景吗?显然不是。于是在这样的环境下,不断有人发掘过去的文化的价值,以其自然与亲切来平衡当代的文化快餐所表现的功利与冷淡。这不是固守不化,这是为人与生俱有的自然情结除尘,去除过多的文化脂肪,来更好地正视前方,健康发展。 但这并不够。我们的不是在未来与过去中不断徘徊,在两种文化发声之中成墙头之草。我们真正还要去努力的,便是善养心灵的自然情结,珍惜过往能带给我们的精神滋养。 或许你看到梭罗隐居瓦尔登湖畔有所顾忌:真的需要这样吗?当然不是,对于现代都市中的我们这种方式也显然不可能。不过我们并不是什么都不能做。既然可以选择在家中呆一整天,也可以尝试走出小小的居处,真正地走入山中走到湖畔,直接感触滋养内心的力量,丰富眼耳之觉;或者放下手上的电子产品,捧起一本古诗词来;也别只做观众,只听别人视频的言语,只看到别人的文字,尝试读读写写,久而必能快意——不流于感官,真切发自心灵的快意。 这些都是往昔的古典文化能带给我们、引领我们的,怎又可不屑?这不是背潮流,而是在潮流中借传统文化之力来充盈内心,让心灵的自然情结不会轻易地受现代乃至未来的朦胧快感而迷倒。 而我们的自然情结,对往昔的珍重与追溯,不但不会阻碍更好地前行,反而能让未来更美好。如王开岭所说:“每一点珍的虚席,不觉中便拯救了一片林,一群鸟,延续了一种。”而这,不正是拥有自然情结的我们,对未来前景最好的贡献吗?相关热词搜索:
[届高三英语一模作文与溺爱有关(共10篇)]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
【高三作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
池锝网 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 people around us 的文章

随机推荐