你能借我些钱吗?英语翻译赚钱吗三种翻译。

求英语翻译:能借我些钱吗?我保证尽快还
maomao0006E
Can I borrow some money? I promise to return it as soon as possible.希望采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Can you lend me some money? I promise you also as soon as possible
can i borrow some money from you, ii promise that i will return you back as soon as possible,
Would u lend me some money?I assure u I will give it back as soon as possible
您好,很高兴为你解答问题~您需要的 Can you lend me some money? I promise you also as soon as possible如果我的回答对你有帮助~请点击【我回答下】的【选为满意回答】按钮!相互尊重,请及时采纳~相互帮助,相互支持,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
Could you lend me some money?I'll return to you as soon as I can.
扫描下载二维码我本可以把钱借给你 英语翻译成_百度知道3-7单元九年级下英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
3-7单元九年级下英语翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译句子 借给我许多钱你真的很大方 怎么翻译
英语翻译句子 借给我许多钱你真的很大方 It is very generous of you to lend me so much money.You are so generous to lend me so much money.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
You are very generous to lend me a lot of money.希望能帮到您。。。
you are so generous as to lend me so much money.It's really generous of you to lend me so much money.赞同请采纳!
It's very generous of you to lend me so much money
扫描下载二维码我能向你借些钱吗?我急用.翻译英语_百度知道
英语翻译或许我不能把钱借给你I might not ____ _____ _____ lend you the money该填什么哦?
I might not be able to lend you the money 我可能不能借给你钱
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I might not be able to lend you the money
本想和别人不一样啊 可错了 那个 楼上的你对了 have后面必须接点儿东西 some the O(∩_∩)O~both ok
have to be
BE ABLE TO
be able to
最直截了当的 简洁的是be able to(注:如果要用ability的话,得说have THE ability to)
扫描下载二维码你现在能给我一些钱吗?用英语翻译这句句子
幽灵战狼382
can you give me some money now?别忘了将我的采纳为意见
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Could you please give me some cash now?
Can you give me some money now?
Could you give me some money now?
Could you spare me some money right now?其实大家翻的都对
money,now?
这个...这个..大家都写对了,干啥不设最佳答案啊
扫描下载二维码我可以借你几个硬币.他向我借了我的自行车.你能借我你的英语书吗?翻译_百度知道你可以借些书给我吗? 的翻译是:Can you lend me some books to me? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你可以借些书给我吗?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
You can borrow some books to me?
Can you lend me some books to me?
You can take some books for me?
You may borrow a book to give me?
相关内容&a近年来,随着北京私人轿车数量的不断增加 In recent years, along with Beijing personal passenger vehicle quantity unceasing increase & a张怡宁作为一名优秀的乒乓球手而出名 Zhang Yining took an outstanding pingpong ballplayer becomes famous & a掌握一门外语很难,但值得付出努力。 正在翻译,请等待...
& areading effectiveness 读书有效率 & adepending on specific variations in selected traits. 根据在选择的特征上的具体变化。 & aunidad
e integridad territorial de Siria 单位 并且叙利亚的领土完整 & a一个给基站发送信息的汇点的平均成本是1. Gives the base depot transmission information the sink average cost is 1. & a但是也有点不足 But a little is also insufficient & aFor the inmate, 为囚犯, & agold alodine chem-film 金alodine chem影片 & a这是我看过的最有趣的电影 正在翻译,请等待... & aDSP原理及应用 DSP principle and application & ala solution residuelle est extraite avec HCl 正在翻译,请等待... & aiwillalwayswaitingyoufortwoyears iwillalwayswaitingyoufortwoyears & aAuctioneers 拍卖人 & a重量是9360千克 正在翻译,请等待... & athe is my love 是我的爱 & a有些事你永远不懂 Some matters you never understand & a!你有离婚的朋友吗 ! You have the divorce friend & acongratulation your game file has been patched enjoy 祝贺您的游戏文件被修补了享用 & aHe and his wife growed a lot of thing and had a few cows. 正在翻译,请等待... & aSuppliers: If you are a Covisint migrated user please click here to login. 供应商: 如果您是Covisint移居用户这里请点击登录。 & aI hate your acne 我恨您的粉刺 & a咨询业务区 Consultation service area & apour one sachet of into a cup.add approx 大约倾吐一个香囊入cup.add & apeople wondered (_
)to the grassland 人们想知道这些动物是否会回到草原去。 people wondered (_ ) to the the grassland people want to know whether these animals can return to the prairie to go. & aBirds of a feather flock together a person with group of points 物以类聚一个人与小组点 & aI wish you have a happy birthday EVRYDAY 我祝愿您有一生日快乐EVRYDAY & athe next day and the next 正在翻译,请等待... & aFully utilised 充分地运用 & aI only love myself 我只爱自己 & aHow should I love you? 怎么应该我爱你? & a放马过来 Grazes a horse & a我们不仅要提高自己更要贡献于社会,我觉得无论做人还是做事,只要尽力了就是成功的,所以尽自己最大努力做好每一件事情,那么你将会是最成功的那个, Not only we must enhance oneself must contribute in the society, I thought regardless of the personhood works, so long as has made contribution is successful, therefore own complete each matter greatly diligently, then you could be most successful that, & aa w o m a n
& al have appreciated l赞赏了 & aWriting process to establish a process document 正在翻译,请等待... & a云雷 Cloud thunder & aOn the "whether yoga food is scientific nutrition" 在“瑜伽食物是否是科学营养” & aTHROAT AND BODY IN DISCONTINUE IF IRRITATIONS OCCUR 如果激怒发生,喉头和身体下马 & amillenium
energist 千年energist & alagoon suite 盐水湖随员 & a为什么会想起你 Why can remember you & aUS$12 US$12 & atyibj bjn' tyibj bjn & a我那么爱你,你却这样对我。 正在翻译,请等待... & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!There are known known,there are known unknown,and there are unknown unknown. 正在翻译,请等待... & aBodhisattva bless my wishes come true 菩萨保佑我的愿望来真实 & a他们不做作业,却去聊天 正在翻译,请等待... & aIf you have an account please log in to exchange shows.
& ai want say miss you 我想要言错过您 & a你是我拥有这笔财富的见证人,一定对此深信不疑,而且你又是给我传递福音的人,我将一定回报你,因此,我提议你帮助将这笔钱到达到我的账户,我承诺将让你分享这笔钱的30%,即100万美元。 正在翻译,请等待... & a茶叶是什么时候引进西方国家 When is the tea introduces the Western country & a,却不做作业
& a你可以借些书给我吗? You may borrow a book to give me? &
我想从你那里借一些钱的英文_百度知道我想你应该从你的朋友们那里借一些钱。英语翻译_百度知道英文问题求解。你最低能卖给我多少钱 可以这么么翻译吗?_百度知道求英文翻译:能不能借我点钱买张车票回家?
轩萌王道Ue4
could you lend me some money to buy a ticket for back home?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您好,很高兴为你解答问题~您需要的Can you lend me some money to buy a ticket home如果我的回答对你有帮助~请点击【我回答下】的【选为满意回答】按钮!相互尊重,请及时采纳~
could you lend me some money to buy a ticket for returning home?希望帮得到楼主
Can you buy me a ticket home?
扫描下载二维码借我一些钱的英语怎么说?_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译多少钱一个月 的文章

随机推荐