英语作文在线纠错,在线等!急急急!

求助 英语作文 在线等_英语作文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:49,758贴子:
求助 英语作文 在线等收藏
外籍教师John正在准备一个英美文化讲座,他发电子邮件询问你最喜欢的话题。请你用英语写一封回信。一,对John平时的授课表示喜爱,赞扬他课堂的优点。二,推荐你喜欢的话题,如音乐,教育,体育等(不少于两项),并说明原因。三,表示对讲座的期待。要求:字数120-150
好的话剧,坚决不能错过,价格也很重要!
什么段的?什么时候需要?
Dear John, I have received with many thanks your email right now, actually, i also have some words to talk with you.Firstly, i love your way of teaching, you are humorous when you want us to remember some sentences or words, and it works, i have learnt so much from your class. Of course, sometimes, you are a little bit strict if some classmates don’t finish there homework, i think what you have done is totally right, after all, some students can just learn something by this way.Secondly, as you asked what’s my favourite topic? I’d like to tell you, i love music, because i enjoy listening to all kinds of music, besides, i also love the topic of education, you know no matter who you are and where you are, you all need to discuss about this, the more, the better,
Finally,I know that you are preparing a Institute about the English and American Culture, i’m very interested and expect this day will come as soon as possible. Your secerellyJack
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文,在线等答案,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急美国高中生Martin在互联网上登出启事,希望结识一位中国朋友,以便学习中国的语言,文化,假设你是李华,情在看到这则启事后,用英文给Martin发一封电子邮件,主要内容有:1你怎样得知Martin的愿望。2你愿意成为他的朋友。3你打算如何帮助他。4你盼望他的回复。(词数100左右)开头,Dear MartinI've learned……大哥大姐们速度啊,离考试结束还有四十分钟了
依恋wan1532
字数限定了,只能够答100字,你把邮箱告诉我,我发到你邮箱里面去。
I like sport.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
在线等,请帮我写一篇英语作文,急急急!~要求:1.条理清楚,书写规范,语句通顺 2. 60词左右
提示:(1)Wei Fang,ill,in,last week(2)we,her,after,school(3)our teacher,her lessons(4)three days later,back to school,we,most of the subjects。
巴萨加油97
Wei Fang was ill last week and she was in hospital .After we knew it we decided to see her after school.Our teacher taught us many new lessons and her lessons was left to make up with .Three days late...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
my timeline英语作文!急用!!!在线等
华灯初上0097
你说汉语,我给你翻译。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文在线批改 的文章

随机推荐