关于你的朋友左腿受伤急救写下一篇甲斐朋友母212p英语作文

您的位置: &
同学受伤英语作文 正文
同学受伤英语作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:《意外事故》英语作文 一.意外事故、天灾人祸、助人为乐 in the disaster 灾害 natural disaster自然灾害 disaster area 灾区 earthquake 地震 flood 洪水 volcano 火山 tornado 龙卷风 hurricane 飓风 tsunami 海啸 landside 泥石流 firefighter 消防员 bird flu 禽流感 call the ambulance 救护车 turn around 转身 break down (机器)坏了 work hard together 共同努力 survivors幸存者 victims受灾者 international contributions国际援助 a deadly disease 致命疾病 put out the fire 灭火 break out (疾病、火灾、战争等)爆发,发生 break out with surprising force 来势凶猛 cause too many problems 引起太多麻烦 Make sth cancelled
造成 被取消 Be delayed/put off 被推迟 water levels 水位 warning level 警戒水位 water reservoirs 水库 temporary tents 临时帐篷 emergency materials 紧急援助物资 swallow the city 吞没了这座城市 strike/hit the city 袭击了这座城市be hit by sth 被撞倒 the first storm of the year今年首次暴风雪 destroy the city
毁掉了这座城市 rescue work 营救工作 cut off the electricity 切断电源 prevent people from cutting down trees 阻止人们砍树木 fight against the natural disaster 同自然灾害斗争 keep away from sick poultry 远离病禽 stay away from the infected people 远离被感染的人们 form a good living habit 养成良好的生活习惯 prevent diseases from spreading 防止疾病蔓延 protect oneself against diseases 保护自己不得病 get affected 受到疾病的侵袭 keep the air inside fresh and clean 保持内部空气新鲜干净 cause damage to 对…造成损害/破坏 cause great loss to 对…造成极大的损失 rebuild one’s home 重建家园 collect/raise money 筹集资金,筹款 with the help/aid of 在…的帮助下 get rid of 摆脱,除去 be in great need of help 非常需要帮助 wash away 冲走 living necessities 生活必需品 the Red Cross Society of China 中国红十字 donate money to向…捐款 private car 私家车 lose one’s life 失去生命 wander in the street 在街上徘徊 be busy doing sth 忙于做某事 catch sight of 看见 take notice of 注意 knock into somebody 撞在
身上 hear/see/find sb doing 听、看、发现某人在做某事 help sb with sth 帮助某人 某事help sb to (do) sth 帮助某人做某事 stop sb from doing sth阻止某人做某事 speak /think highly of sb评价高 be/get lost in sth 迷失 get sth ready 把
准备好 can’t help doing sth 情不自禁地做某事 pass by 路过 make sb worried/surprised/frightened使某人焦虑、惊讶、恐惧 on one’s way to school在某人上学的路上 luckily 幸运的是 immediately立刻 马上 without delay毫不耽误地 with one’s help在…的帮助下 Fall off one’s bike从自行车上掉下来 Be badly hurt受伤严重 The injured people受伤的人 Be sent to hospital被送往医院 Be carried to hospital被带到医院 Cross the road 过马路 (出自: 在点网:同学受伤英语作文)The three-storyed building 三层的楼房 Put out the fire灭火 Up to the present,the cause of the accident is still unknown. There are signs that it will be still worse. I was walking along the street when a terrible accident happened in the street. a loving heart 爱心 Anti-Poverty Project 扶贫工程 Hope Project 希望工程 learn from Comrade Lei Feng 向雷锋同志学习 serve the people (with) heart and soul/body and soul 全心全意为人 民服务 do a good deed 做好事 have a sense of responsibility 有责任感 risk one’s life to do 冒生命危险做devote oneself to society 献身社会 speak/ sing high praise for 高度赞扬 set up a good example to sb. 为某人做好榜样 make a contribution to 为?作贡献 form a good habit of saving 养成节约的好习惯 respect the old and love the young 尊老爱幼 offer seats to the old 为老人让座 take on a new look 呈现新面貌 make wonders 创造奇迹 set up/found a civilized city 创建文明城市 He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man.不到长城 非好汉。 He that travels far knows much.远行者见识广。 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
Examples:
1.甲型流感: 不同人都有着不同的习惯,习惯直接关系着公共卫生。请根 据下列要求,写一篇120字的英语短文,开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。 1. 介绍有些人不同的好习惯和坏习惯。 2. 习惯与卫生的关系:习惯是卫生基础; 不好的习惯,会导致一 些传染疾病传播,如AIDS,SARS, H1N1流感等。 3. 你的看法??。
It is generally believed that different people have different habits. Some people are addicted to habits like drinking and smoking, while others pay special attention to healthy diet and never taste things like alcohol and cigarettes. It goes without saying that there is close relationship betweenpersonal habits and public health. On the one hand, good habits serve as the necessary basis of public health, that is to say, without good habits, public health can’t be guaranteed. On the other hand, infectious disease is the natural result brought by dirty habits, like AIDS, SARS, H1N1 flu and so on. Personally, I think it is high time we placed emphasis s on improving personal habits and public health. If we mind our manners and behave ourselves well, there must be a bright and encouraging future. 2. 假设你是学校的主席,你校计划下周举行一次为四川汶川 地震灾区人民献爱心捐衣捐款和义卖活动,请你代表会向全体同学简单介绍汶川地震灾情,并倡议同学们踊跃捐款,参加义卖活动。 1. 地震灾情:四川省汶川县于 5月12日 下午2:28分发生八级强烈地震;截止 5月22日 ,已导致68109人遇难,364552人受伤,许多房屋和学校被毁,500多万人无家可归,生活十分困难。 2. 学生需要帮助,学校需要重建;全世界人民都在努力帮助灾区人民,我们也不例外。 3. 号召学生捐衣服,捐零花钱,义卖(bring-and-buy sale) 旧书籍、Mp3等。所有物资和捐款将尽快送往灾区。 4. 你的感想。 Teachers and fellow students, As we all know, an 8.0 earthquake broke out at 2:28pm on May 12th in Wenchuan, Sichuan Province.It’s reported that the earthquake was so strong that it has caused 68,109 deaths and 364,552 people were hurt. Many houses and schools were destroyed and as a consequence, more than five million people are living a hard life now. Just imagine how the students there need help and that schools should be built so that students can return to classes soon.People all over the world are trying their best to help them, not excepting us. Here Students’ Union calls on everyone to give away your old clothes and pocket money and bring your used books, mp3s or something else to sell in the bring-and-buy sale. All the materials and the money to be collected will be sent to the earthquake stricken areas as soon as possible. My fellow friends, “blood is thicker than water”(血浓于水). Please donate your love and give out your hands without hesitation.We believe miracles can be created, a great many lives will be saved篇二:英语满分作文
中考英语满分作文
2013 C 12 - 5 英语满分作文
假如你叫李华,你的美国网友 Peter打篮球时意外受伤,请你用英文给他发一封电子邮件。主要内容包括:1. 询问病情;2. 介绍 一下你近期学校活动及学习情况;3. 表达祝愿。 注意: 1. 字数控制在80-100词左右; 2. 不能出现真实的校名和姓名; 3. 开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Peter, How’s it going ? I’m sorry to hear that. _________________________ 参考范文 Dear
Peter, How’s it going? I’m sorry to hear that you got injured while play ing basketball. You should have a good rest at home. And you’d better take care of yourself when you do sports. Everything goes well here! I enjoy great changes in my school. On the one hand, the teacher s make their teachi ng styles colorful. In m y science cl ass, my teacher always encourages us to think, and cultivates our ability to study independently. On the other hand, we have plenty of time to try what we want to do. We had our School Day last week. There arc different kinds of activities,
such as speec h contest, talent show, volunteering.... I took part in the Englishspeech contest, and I
won the first prize.
I will send you some photos about my School Day if you like. Hope you’ll get better ,
and be back to your school as soon as possible. Best wishes! Yours, Li Hua
2013年甘肃中考英语作文题及范文 同学们,在刚才的答题过程中,大家 已经阅读和欣赏了诗歌、书评、 杂志专栏、新闻、 寓言、科普故事等不同的材料。著名作家Franci
s Bacon曾说过:“ R eading makes a full man.”可见,阅读对于每个人的成长都有着举足轻重的作用。请你根据以下信息提示,结合自己的观点,以“Readi ng Makes a Full Man” 为题,写一篇90词左右的短文,表达你对阅读的看法和计划。 要求:句子结构准确,要点齐全,内容合理,篇章结构连贯。 参考范文 Reading Makes a Full Man Reading is very important in our life. We can get knowledge throug h reading. It can not only open
our minds but also make us more intelligent. Besides, reading is also one of the most important ways to learn a foreign language like English.Textbooks, newspapers, magazines and other kinds of reading mater ials ca n help us k now more about the outside world and help us grow into an excellent person. I’m planning to read at le ast 5 books in the coming holiday. And
spend more time reading every day in my seni or high school life. Reading makes a full man! Let’s start reading now.
2013山东中考英语满分作文欣赏 母爱悄深,母爱无价;学会感恩,学会回报。某英语网 站 举办以“My mother”为题的英语征文活动。请你根据下列思维导图提供的信息,写一篇短文,介绍自己的母亲和你们的真情故事。 提示:1. 短文应包括导图中的全部信息,条理清楚,行文连贯, 段落分明; 2.
短文中不能出现真实的人名和地名。 3. 词数不少于80,开头已给出:不计人总词数。 My mother We need
love. We also need to love. The person I love most is my mother._______________ ________________________________________________ ___ 参考范文 My mother We need love. We also need
to love. The person I love most is my mother. The person I love most is my mother. My mot her is 41 yearsold. She is of me dium build with long black hair. Shi is quiet. She is a history teacher in a midd le school. She lik es dancing. She can cook delicious food. She
did a lot for me when I was a child. She bought whatever I needed for my study, even though she didn’t have much money. She sent me from piano lessons to dancing lessons at the weekend. She cooked delicious
and h ealthy food for me. When I grow up, I will do what I can to make my mother happy. I will find a good job after I
graduate from college. I’ll save money and buy beautiful clothes that make her look still young. I’ll take her to wonderful sights around China. Most importantly, I will stay with her when I have free time. That’s what she wants most, I think. 2013山东中考英语满分作文欣赏 为了迎接2014南京青奥会,你校在筹备一个丹麦文化角。假如你是南京青奥示范学校阳光中学的李明,请你用英语给丹麦的姊妹学校写一封电子邮件,内容必须包括: 1. 表达你对南京举办青奥会的喜悦心情; 2. 说明创办丹麦文化角的目的:介绍丹 麦文化,增进友谊; 3. 请对方提供有关丹麦文化的信息并邀请他们来宁交流。 参考词 汇: 2014 青奥会 the 2014 Youth Olympic G 丹麦 Denmark篇三:老同学方便帮我写两篇英语作文吗 老同学方便帮我写两篇英语作文吗?我写作真是太差了。 你可以让你学生写,呵呵 Granting Claims
You run a jewelry design firm. Carlron Hughes, a TV personality, orders a pearl necklace for his wife for Valentine’s Day. But one of your new staff sent an incorrect type. Outraged, he sends you a heated email promising to “out” you on his TV show.
Please respond to his email, promising alteration at no charge within 12 hours of his bringing the piece into your shop and apologizing for his, and his wife’s, distress.
Note: Your writing should focus on the end goal of this exercise: keeping the customer. This message should be sincere, professional, and factual. By making an apology and providing specific details on how the situation will be rectified will give the customer confidence in the business. Also, offering a token of gratitude for the customer’s patronage will leave the customer with a positive reaction to a situation that could have been disastrous. This is an opportunity to turn the relationship around in a positive manner.
You are the customer service officer at keyboard store. You’ve been contacted by Louis Hapsberg, a Razer game player who attempted to become the youngest female entrant in the game competition. She did OK, but damaged her keyboard in the last round. She has written to you saying her parents can’t afford to buy her a new keyboard, and would you please replace it with a new one. You think it might be worth your while allowing her claim, because she may turn out to be a good brand ambassador.
Your task: Write an email to her congratulating on her efforts(make sure you are not condescending, however) and offering her a new keyboard. Also gently make it clear that this is not a regular thing, and you are making an exception for her.篇四:2014年英语作文 (2014.课标全国Ⅱ)一家英语报社向中学生征文,主题是“十年后的我”、请根据下列要求和你的想象完成短文、1、家庭,2、工作,3、业余生活。 注意:1、次数 100左右;2、可以适当 增加 细节,以使 行文 连 贯;3. 开头 语 已为你写好。 I often imagine what my life will be like in the future. I think my life will be very different in ten years. I will be twenty-eight years old by then.Iwill have my own family. Probably withalovely child. I hope I will work in a computer company as a program designer. I will enjoy my work and get along well with my colleagues, I will do a good job in whatever I do. In my free time,I will continue to take regular exercise, such as swimming, running and various ball games.Onmy
holidays, I will travel around the world. In a word, my life will be much richer and more colorfui. (2014.陕西) 假定你是中学生李华。 美国一个中学校长代表团即将访问你校并出席英语周 的一项活动。请根据写作要点和写作要求写一篇欢迎词。写作要点: 1. 表示对客人的欢迎; 2. 介绍此项活动(如活动的目的、内容等)3. 表达对客人的祝愿。写作要求: 1. 词数不少于100; 2. 称呼语已经给出,请写欢迎词正文; 3. 不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 Dear American guests, On behalf of our school, I would like to express our warm welcome to you. We are lucky to have you here in the middle of our English Week activities.As scheduled, we have English Talent Show . The purpose of this programme is to develop our interest in English learning and practical abilities in listening and speaking. The programme consists of the following activities: recitation, singing, word spelling, story telling and so on. The Show will begin at two o’clock this afternoon at the Student Centre. Dear guests, you are welcome to take part in some activities. I hope we students will benefit from your presence. I sincerely wish you a pleasant time with us. Thank you.
(2014.重庆)青少年研究专家Susan Beacham在自己的英文网站上开辟专栏,邀请大家分享心目中的”最 好礼物”。她认为,礼物贵在心意,应为之付出时间和精力。 假设你是李华,请用英文发帖,内容应包括:●赞同Susan的看法 ●你收到或送出的最好的物是什么●该礼物的意义 ● 期待大家回复 注意:(1)词数不少于80; (2)符合语言规范;
(3)在答题卡上作答; (4)开头已给出(不计人总词数)。 I-am_a_high_school_student_from_China.Recently-I-have-read-an-article-written-by-SusanBeacham,who-thinks-whether-a-gift-is-suitable-lies-not-in-its-value-but-in-the-giver'sheart,and-that―the-giver-should-devote-time-and-energy-to-the-gift-.I-agree-with-Susan,whose-article-reminds-me-of-my-best-gift,a-pen,given-by-my-father,who-was-a-worker.When-I-was-in-junior-middle---school,my-father-bought-me-a-nice-pen-with-his-small-salary,wishing-me-to-study-hard.-From----then-on,the-pen-has-been-my-best-companion,encouraging-me-to-study-hard.I-am-looking-for---ward-to-everyone'sreply. (2014?天津卷) 假如你是晨光中学高二(1)班的班长李津,得知美国学生Chris作为交换生,下学期将到你班学习。请你根据以下提示,给他写封邮件: (1)表示欢迎; (2)介绍与本地生活相关的信息(如气候、饮食等); (3)介绍本班情况; (4)希望Chris做哪些事情,以增进中美学生间的了解和友谊。注意: (1)请勿提及与考生相关的真实信息; (2)可适当加入细节,使内容充实、行文连贯; (3)词数不少于100;开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。 参考词汇: 交换生exchangestudent Dear_Chris, I'm_Li_Jin,_monitor_of_Class_one,_Grade_Eleven.I'mdelightedtohearthatyouwillcometoourschoolasanexchangestudentnextterm.Ifeelitanhonorforustostudywithyou.NowIhavesomethingtotellyou.Firstly,withtheclimatechanging,youshouldprepareenoughclothes.ThenitisdifferentkindsoffoodsandsnacksthatgiveyouthechancetoexperienceabundantChinesefoodculture.Inaddition,everystudentcanbeinharmonywithforeignfriends,whichmakesiteasyforyoutogetalongwiththem. Lastbutnotleast,wecandowhatwecantohelpyou,butyoumustgetpreparedtomeetallkindsofdifficulties.Duringyourstayhere,IhopeyoucantellusmoreaboutAmericanculture.Onlybyunderstandingandlearningfromeachothercanwespendthesedaystogetherhappily. Yours, Li_Jin (2014?浙江卷) 学校图书馆需要购置一批新书,现向学生征求意见。假如你是李越,你认为学校图书馆最需要购置科普类图书(popularsciencebooks)和文学类图书(literarybooks)。请你用英语给图书馆王老师写一封100―120个词的信,推荐这两类书,并分别说明推荐理由。 注意;信的抬头与落款已给出(不计入词数)。 Dear_Mr._Wang, Knowingthatourlibraryisgoingtobuybooks,I'dliketogivesomesuggestions. Whatweneedmostarepopularsciencebooks.Usuallypopularsciencebooksexplainbasicprinciplesofnatureinasimpleandinterestingway.Theyhelpusunderstandsciencesubjectsbetterandarouseourcuriosityaboutscientificdiscoveries. Inadditiontoreadingforknowledge,wereadforfunandinspiration.ThatiswhyIrecommendanothercategoryofbooks:literarybooks.Classicworks,writtenbymasters,presentgreatthoughtsthroughfascinatingstoriesandlanguage.Theynotonlyofferusjoyandexcitement,butalsoencourageustothinkcritically. I'llbegladifyoucanconsidermyrecommendation. Yours_sincerely, Li_Yue (2014?江西卷) 假定你是星光中学的高中毕业生李华,母校将为高一新生举办主题为“Whattolearninseniorhighschool?”的英语沙龙活动,特邀请你结合自身经历谈谈自己的体会。请根据以下提纲准备一份英语发言稿。 1.学会学习:方法,习惯等; 2.学会做人:真诚,友善等; 3.其他方面:考生自拟。 注意:1.词数120左右; 2.发言稿开头和结尾已给出,不须抄在答题卡上,不计入总词数。 Good_morning,_everyone!_It_is_my_honor_to_be_here_to_share_with_you_my_opinions_on_what_to_learn_in_senior_high_school. Inthecomingthreeyears,ourschoollifewillbechallenging.Firstly,weshouldlearntolearnefficiently.Personally,Iusedtotryeffectivemethodstoachievemyacademicgoals.Developingagoodhabitisalsoofimportance.Itreallybenefitedmealottopreviewlessons,getactivelyinvolvedinclass,andreviewwhathadbeentaughtafterclass. Inaddition,weshouldlearnhowtogetalongwellwithothers.Inschool,Irespectedmyteachersandwasfriendly―myclassmates.Itwaswithsincerityandfaithfulnessthatwecreatedaharmoniousatmosphere. Finally,weshouldtakepartinsportsandoutdooractivitiesfrequently.Theywerereallyhelpfultobuildupmybodyandeichmyschoollife. Nopains,nogains.Iamsurethatwithyourgreatefforts,youwillenjoyacolorfulandfruitfullifehere. Thank_you! (2014?安徽卷) 为了帮助中学生健康成长,某中学英文报开辟了“HEARTTO-HEART”专栏。假设你是该栏目的编辑Jamie,收到一封署名为Worried的求助信。信中该同学向你诉说了自己的困扰:近日容易发脾气,使正常的学习和生活受到了影响。请用英文给该同学写一封回信。 内容要点如下: 1.表示理解并给予安慰; 2.提出建议并说明理由。 注意: 1.词数120左右; 2.信中不能出现与本人相关的信息; 3.信的开头与结尾已为你拟好,不计入总词数。 参考词汇:tempern.脾气,情绪 Hi_Worried, I'm_sorry_to_know_that_you're_having_such_a_bad_time_at_the_moment.Thetruthiseveryonewillhaveoneofthoseperiodswhenthingsseemtobegoingwrong,soyoudon'thavetoworrysomuch.Theimportantthingistolearntocontrolyourtempersothatyoumaynotdoorsayanythingyou'llregret.Herearethreeusefultips: First,talktosomeoneyoutrustabouthowyoufeel.Thisisagoodwayoflettingyourangeroutwithouthurtingothersoryourself.Second,gooutdoorsandplayteamgameswithyourfriendsasphysicalexerciseisaneffectivewaytogetridofanger.Andthird,remainoptimisticaboutyourfuture.Suchapositiveattitudetowardslifecanbehelpfulinliftingyourspirits. Ihopeyou'llsoonfeelcalmerandcarryonasnormal. Yours, Jamie (2014?四川卷) 假设你是李夏,你的美国笔友Sam来信关心你参加高考的情况,请根据以下要点回信告知。 1.考试日期与科目; 2.考试准备情况; 3.考试时的状态; 4.对试题的感受; 5.可能的考试结果。 注意: 1.词数120左右; 2.开头语和结尾语已为你写好; 3.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯; 4.文中不能出现考生真实姓名和学校名称。 参考词汇:高考collegeentranceexamination Dear_Sam, Thank_you_for_your_concern.I'mwritingtotellyousomethingaboutmycollegeentranceexamination.IattendeditonJune7thandJune8th.Wewereexaminedonallthesubjectsthatwehadlearnedinhighschool,thatis,Chinese,math,Englishandsciencewhichincludesphysics,chemistryandbiology.Beforetheexam,Idevotedmyselftopreparingforit.Ourteacherchosemanyimportantexercisesforus,andIwentoverthelanguagepointsatthesametime.Iknowitisofequalsignificancetohaveagoodsleepatnight.Sowhilesittingintheclassroomanddoingmypapers,Ifeltconfidentandwasfullofenergy. AsfarasIamconcerned,Ifeeltheexamisnottoodifficult.Iwillbesatisfiedwiththeresultoftheexam. Best_wishes! Yours, Li_Xia (2014.北京)你给英国朋友Chris写一封信,内容包括:
1.你们原计划7月份一同去云南旅游; 2.由于脚部受伤,你无法按原计划前往;3.表达你的歉意并建议将旅行推迟到8。 注意: 1.词数不少于50. 2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
3.开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。篇五:2013英语高考英语作文21篇范文 2013高考冲刺阶段英语作文针对性训练 1.写好英语作文的秘密 文体:鼓励信 【题目要求】 请你仔细阅读所给的英文信,然后给Worried写一封回信。要求包括以下内容: 1. 鼓励他振作起来,不要灰心 2. 记一些惯用词组和句型结构,将他们组织在一起并用其造句。 3. 多读英语,告诉他通过大量阅读才能正确使用语言。 4. 多背诵一些好的短文。 Dear Helpful, I’m a Senior Three student and I’m in trouble. I used to like English, but now I am having some problems in English, especially in English writing. Though I know English is a very important subject. I think now it has become a little difficult for me. My poor writing skills have caused me to get low marks on my English exams. This has made me dislike English and I am afraid to take any more exams. I really want to change my situation and enjoy learning English again. I wonder why so many students like English and can get good results in English exams. I do want to be one of the best students and go to a famous university after graduation. This is my dreaming, but my English is not good enough. What should I do? Worried 【经典范文】 Secrets to Write a Beautiful Article Dear Worried, I have received your letter and I’m glad to give you some suggestions. First of all, don’t be disappointed. Many students find it difficult to write well. In my opinion, if you want to improve your writing, you should do the following things. First, do some studying with the set phrases and sentence structures. Keep a list of them and then try to make some sentences with them. Second, read English as much as possible. There are many things that can’t be learnt immediately. You must see them in books many times. Then you’ll be able to use them correctly yourself. So, in order to write well, you must learn to read a lot. Finally, you’d better recite some good passages. The more passages you read, the better you will write. I’m sure you can improve your written English as long as you study hard. Remember, practice makes perfect. Helpful 2.学生是否应该参加体育锻炼 文体:议论文 【题目要求】 假如你叫李华,你校高三同学正在开展一场讨论。讨论主题是:高三学生要不要参加体育锻炼? 请你根据下表提供的信息,给某英文报社写一封信,介绍讨论情况。介绍讨论情况。
55%的学生认为:1.应该每天进行体育锻炼。 2.可以做早操、大乒乓球、打篮球,但时间不要过长。 3.锻炼 能增加体体质,减少疾病 4.运动使大脑休息,使复习效果更好。 45%的学生认为:1.体育浪费时间。2.锻炼使人疲劳。3.运动以后很兴奋,较长时间不能复习功课 4.运动中可 能会受伤。 Whether Students should Take Physical Exercise Dear editor, I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we’ve had about whether students of Senior 3 should take physical exercise. 55% of the students think they should take exercise every day, such as doing morning exercises, playing ping-pong and basketball, but it shouldn’t take up too much time. Proper exercise can build up one’s body and reduce diseases. What’s more, sports let their brains have a rest so that they can study effectively. On the other hand, 45% believe taking exercise is a waste of time and it is tiring. After having sports, they are much too excited for a long time to pay attention to their lessons. It’s also possible get hurt in sports. Yours sincerely, Li Hua 3. 农村儿童失学问题 文体:议论文 【题目要求】 请根据下表,给《中国日报》写一篇稿件,谈谈农村儿童失学的主要原因及你的看法。 原因 1.家庭贫穷,供不起儿童上学,他们不得不去赚钱养家。 2.部分家长认为女孩上学无用,不愿意让他们上学。 3.部分儿童对功课不感兴趣,不愿意上学 看法 1.每个儿童包括女孩都应该有受教育的机会。 2.全社会都应重视儿童教育,他们对国家的未来将起到重要的作用。 注意: 1.不要逐字逐句翻译。 2.语句要通顺连贯。
【经典范文】 Rural Education [1] Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of the reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling. As a result, they have to stay at home to earn money to support their families. Another reason is that many parents think it’s useless for the girls to study and they would not like them to go to school. The third reason is that some children are not interested in their lessons, and would not like to go to school. [2] In my opinion, all children including girls should have the chance to receive an education. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very important part in the future of our country.
4.中学生是否有必要带手机去学校 文体:议论文 【题目要求】 现在,很多学生带手机上学。为此,某英语报在你校组织了一场讨论。讨论的主题:中学生 是否有必要带手机去学校。请你根据下表提供的信息。给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论情 况。 大多数同学认为:可方便与家长、同学联系:是一种时尚。 大多数老师认为:中学生年龄尚小,还不能自控;用手机玩游戏,发短信浪费时间;容易引 起攀比;如需打电话,学校里有公用电话可供使用。 你的观点:追求时尚可以理解,但学习是首要任务。
【经典范文】 Mobile Phones at School Dear editor, I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we’ve had about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school. The majority of the students think that it is more convenient for them to keep in touch with their parents and classmates if they have a mobile phone. And what’s more, it’s the latest fashion. However, most teachers think middle school students are not old enough to control themselves. It is a waste of time for students to play games and send messages to each other by mobile phone. And it’s easy to cause the students to vie with each other. If necessary, they can make phone calls by using public phones on the campus. In my opinion, following the fashion is understandable. But as middle school students, we should put all our heart into our studies. Yours truly, Li Hua
5.英语是我最喜欢的科目 【题目要求】 英语是被广泛使用的国际化语言,如果你要与外国朋友做生意,你得学会英语;大型国际会议,英语是工作语言;世界上有很多英文版的书,要阅读他们需要讲英语,要想更好的了解外国人并为世界和平出力,你也要懂英语,正是因为英语如此重要,所以英语是我最喜欢的科目。 写作提示: 1.本文从不同角度阐述英语的重要性,用一般现在时。2.注意句子的变化,不要全部使用一个句式。 【经典范文】 English Is My Favorite Subject English is my favorite subject, because it’s such a widely used language. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world. English has now become an international language because it is used by almost every country in the world. If you want to do business with foreigners, you have to learn English, because most of them speak and write in English. English is one of the working languages at international conferences. Today, many great reports, papers, and books are written in English, so if you want to read them, you must know English well. If you know English, you can also understand people from other countries better and contribute more effectively to world peace. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important. So we should pay more attention to learning English in order to make our country powerful, competitive, and international. 6.随着航天的发展,人们就“普通人去太空旅游”的展开了热烈讨论。请你根据下列提示以 “The advantages and2、不要逐字逐句翻译。 3、词数110 左右。 The Advantages and disadvantages of Space Travel There are several advantages of space travel. First of all, it could provide man with new places to live in and new sources of energy. In addition, space travel helps people understand the universe better. Also space travel research does good to other research fields. However, space travel also has some disadvantages. It uses up too much money which could be spent in other ways. What’s more, the idea of man living on other planets is uealistic. Space travel could be dangerous, too. In a word, though there are the disadvantages, I think space travel is a good thing. It is important for man to explore and learn about the universe. 7.你班同学参加了“二十一世纪中学生英文报”组织的一场讨论。讨论的主题是:城市宁日是否可以豢养宠物(狗和猫)。1、信的开头已为你写好 2、词数100左右
Recently we have had a heated discussion on whether people should keep pets at home in cities. Some students think it's a good idea to keep pets because many old people who live alone at home can get some comforts from pets. Besides, getting along well with animals will make our life interesting. On the contrary the other students are against the idea. In their opinion if too many people keep pets at home, it's bad for the environment. What is worse, pets may make too much noise and even attack people. I like animals, so I don't think it's bad to keep pets at home. But we must take some measures to prevent them from polluting our environment. 8.3. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯
4. 开头及结尾已给出 However, it’s not uncommon to meet some foreigners even in middle schools now. There’s no doubt that schools will be better known. What’s more, it’s good for students to develop interest in English study as well as learn more about foreign cultures. Meanwhile, their oral English will be improved a lot. On the other hand, some foreigners, though well paid, find it difficult to get used to the way of life in a foreign country and they sometimes worry about their safety. The most important thing is that they are not quite familiar with the students. As a result, many students can’t benefit from them.
9.假如你是某中学学生李华。最近,你班同学正在参加21世纪英文报“大家谈”栏目的一个讨论。本次话题为:“父母有没有必要陪读?” 注意:1. 2.词数120左右。 3.参考词汇:陪读 accompany sb. studying at school督促 urge
Dear editor, I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we have recently had about whether our parents should accompany us studying at school. We do have different opinions on this matter. Most of us (about 70%) think our parents should not accompany us studying at school since it makes us fall into the habit of dependence, so that we won’t form the good habit of studying. What’s more, it is harmful for us to form the habit of controlling ourselves. At the same time it affects our parents’ work, studies and rest. While about 30% of my classmates think it necessary for our parents to accompany us studying at school. Accompanying us studying at school can let us have more time to spare for our studies. Besides, we shall be healthier for their cooking. On the other hand our parents can help us set up our aim, urge us to finish our task, encourage us to overcome difficulties and get us into the good habit of studying. Yours truly, Li Hua 10.最近,你校同学参加了某英文报组织的一场辩论。辩论题目是:中学生要不要参加社会实践?请你根据下表所提供的信息,给报社写一篇短文,客观地介绍辩论情况。题目已给出。
3.参考词汇:辩论 debate;正方the pros;反方 the cons A Heated Debate We’ve had a debate about whether middle school students should do social practice. The pros (正面)think middle school students should do social practice. They believe social practice can help them know more about the things around them and give them much experience. By doing so, the students’ ability can be developed. Besides, they can put what they have learned in the books into practice. On the other hand, the cons(反面,反对的) think middle school students don’t have to do social practice, because they are too young to fit the world. They say it’s a waste of time and energy. What’s more, there are no such chances. The whole debate is heated. 11.目前,越来越多的人拥有了自己的私人小汽车,你班同学就这一现象展开了一次讨论,提出两种不同的观点和看法。 1、词数:100左右。信的开头已给出,不包括总词数内 2、可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯3、参考词汇:行业industry, 环境environment Dear editors, I’m writing to tell you about the discussion about whether it is good or not for families to own private cars. With the improvement of people’s living conditions, more and more people have their own cars. Some of us think it good to own a car. For one thing, the car is a kind of convenient, fast and pleasant transportation. For another thing, it shows that people’s living conditions are improving and our country is getting richer and stronger. Meanwhile, it makes other businesses and industries develop faster. However, others hold different views. They think waste gases from the cars pollute our environment badly. Besides, too many cars will have some had effects on the traffic and lead to more accidents. Also, parking is another big problem. In my opinion, we shouldn’t encourage people to own private cars. Yours sincerely,
12.假如你是一名大学生,名叫李华。你所在的班级最近就“大学生是否应经济独立”的话题展开讨论,同学们发表了不2.词数100左右(不包括起始句); 参考词汇: 报答: repay学费: tuition
经济独立: financially independent
Dear Editor, I’m writing to tell you about a recent discussion our class have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent. 60% of the students think that university students don’t have to be financially independent, because trying to make money will affect their studies. They also think that they can repay their parents in the future. 25% of my classmates hold the view that doing part-time jobs will help one gain work experience and learn more of society. Besides, when students find it hard to make money, they won’t waste their money any longer. 15% of the students, including myself, partly agree with the opinions above. Personally I think that as grownups, we should not depend on our parents any more. However, if our parents can afford to pay the tuition for us, we should put our studies in the first place. Thank you for reading my letter Yours, Li Hua
13.根据提纲写一篇说理文: (1) 时间比金钱更宝贵。 (2) 要珍惜时间,因为时间一去不复返。 (3) 要充分利用时间。 (4) 浪费时间就是浪费生命。 (5) 养成珍惜时间的良好习惯。 要求: (1) 题目:Time Is More Valuable Than Money (2) :120左右。 Time Is More Valuable Than Money People often say, “Time is money,” But in fact time is more valuable than money. Why? Because when money is spent, we can earn it back. However, when time is lost, it will never return. This is the reason why we must value time. The time we have is limited. Every second is precious. We should make full use of our time. But there are a lot of people who do not know the importance of time. They kill away their time chatting, smoking, drinking or gambling, They do not realize that wasting time is simply wasting their valuable life. In a word, we should get into the good habit of saving time. Do not leave what can be done today until tomorrow. Laziness will not only bring us failure but also lead us to the road of poverty. 14.提示: (1) 书是我们的朋友。(从书与知识的关系、知识与人生的关系来说明。) (2) 历史上的伟人都爱书。(从读书与伟人所以能取得事业成功的关系来阐述) (3) 结论:书能使我们了解过去、瞻望未来,是世上最宝贵的东西。
同学受伤英语作文相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 中文黑白朋友母下一篇 的文章

随机推荐