deed web地址webapp分享功能

Deed dictionary definition | deed defined
LINK / CITE
ADD TO WORD LIST
nounThe definition of a deed is something which is done.An example of a d a &good deed.&Deed is defined as a document of ownership.An example of a deed is a contract to state ownership of land.verbTo deed is defined as to transfer land to someone.An example of deed is to give someone your house in your will.
deed act a feat of courage, skill, etc. actual performance: honest in word and deedLaw a document by which a conveyance of real property is effectedOrigin of deedMiddle English dede ; from Old English ded, daed, akin to German tat, Old Dutch dede, Old Norse dath, Gothic deds: for Indo-European base see
do to convey (property) by such a document
deed noun Something an act or action. A usua a feat or exploit. Action or performance in general: Deeds, not words, matter most. Law a.
A signed, sealed, and delivered instrument.b.
An instrument conveying an interest in real property. transitive verb
deed·ed, deed·ing, deeds
To transfer by means of a deed: deeded the property to the children.Origin of deed Middle English dede, from Old English d&d; see
dh&- in Indo-European roots.
(plural deeds)A something that is done.A brave
or .Action or fact, as opposed to rhetoric or deliberation.I have fulfilled my promise in word and in deed.(law) A legal contract showing bond.I inherited the deed to the house.
(third-person singular simple present deeds, present participle deeding, simple past and past participle deeded)(informal) To transfer real property by deed.He deeded over the mineral rights to some fellas from Denver. From Middle English dede, from Old English dēd, (West Saxon) d?d (“deed, act”), from
*dēdiz (“deed”), from
*d?ēti- (“deed, action”), *d?éh?tis. Cognate with West Frisian , Dutch
(“deed, act”), Low German Daat, German
(“deed, action”), Swedish and Danish d?d (“act, action”). The
root is also the source of Ancient Greek θ?σι? (thesis, “setting, arrangement”). Related to .
(not comparable)(informal) .See also: deed - Legal DefinitionnvA written
conveyance of an interest in real property.
act of granting a deed in property to another.quitclaim deedA deed conveying the grantor’s interest in real property, as is,
including any defects in title, and with no warranty that title is valid.warranty deedA deed that contains one or more warranties, such as the validity
of the grantor’s title, the recipient’s right of “quiet enjoyment” of the
property, and the right to resell it free contrast quitclaim deed.
Sentence Examples
Martha, whose stay with them was at first a simple good deed, then a delight and now so very much more.He'd not just claimed her in deed but had the nerve to brand her like chattel as well!She has done this deed for so many others, but I can't bear to heap more sin on my blackened soul and kill unborn this result of my Joshua's love.Her works are in very deed the echo of our times.Having obtained a papal bull, he founded it by deed of the 12th of June 1458, converting the hospital into a college with a president and six fellows, to which college two days later Magdalen Hall surrendered itself and its possessions, its members being incorporated into "the New College of St Mary Magdalen."
How would you define deed? Add your definition here.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Also Mentioned In
Words near deed in the dictionary
Follow YourDictionary
Join YourDictionary today
Create and save customized word lists. Sign up today and start improving your vocabulary!
Please set a username for yourself.
People will see it as Author Name with your public word lists.We must neither retreat from the world nor try to bully it into submission — we must lead the world, by deed and example.
我们既不需要退出世界,也不需要强加于世界──我们必须通过我们的行为和榜样来领导世界。
There were other strands of militant thinking and strategy around in the late 1990s but 20 years of "propaganda by deed" made bin Laden's the dominant one.
在九十年代后期曾有好几股好战思潮和战略,但二十年的“行动宣传”让本拉登的思想成为其中的主导者。
There were other strands of militant thinking and strategy around in the late 1990s but 20 years of "propaganda by deed" made bin Laden's the dominant one.
在上世纪九十年代,也有其他门派的斗争思想和策略,但是本拉登的“拉登式马克思主义新形象”在20年中占据了主导地位。
Agency may be created expressly by deed, writing or oral appointment.
代理的产生可以是根据契约,书面或口头协定等明示方式。
To take up anything new involves planning, organizing, controlling, directing and leading by deed or example.
我们可以根据一些事实和例子来采取一种新的计划、组织、控制、指挥和领导。
Dr Foy, whose marriage ended in the 1990s, changed her name by deed poll in 1993.
Foy医生在90年代结束了婚姻,在1993年的时候通过单务契据改变了她的名字。
Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
只是你行这事,叫耶和华的仇敌大得亵渎的机会,故此,你所得的孩子必定要死。
In this museum you can also find presents sent to Zoya by other children of the country, who were inspired by her heroic deed.
在此图书馆你还可以找到这个国家其他孩子送给卓娅的礼物,他们都受到她英雄事迹的鼓舞。
Chen shouted miserably and was bleeding nonstop. Wang was shocked by her own deed and dropped the knife on the ground, sitting there soullessly.
陈勇军“啊”的一声,一股鲜血喷涌而出……王莉也被自己的行为吓着了,松开了手中的刀,失魂落魄地跌坐在地上。
To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of ocean by the frailty of its foam.
用你们的微行评价你们,就是以泡沫的脆弱推测大海的雄伟。
To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of ocean by the frailty of its foam.
以你最小的功业来衡量你,就好比易碎的海的泡沫来评定海洋的力量。
For I dare not to speak of any of those things which Christ worketh not by me, for the obedience of the Gentiles, by word and deed.
因为我不敢提及别的,只说基督藉我,以言语,以行动,藉著奇迹、异事的能力和天主圣神的德能,所作的使外邦人归顺的事。
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed
除了基督藉我作的那些事,我什么都不敢题。 只题他藉我言语作为,用神迹奇事的能力,并圣灵的能力,使外邦人顺服。
I saw humanity in the words that he wrote and genuinely felt like I was doing a good deed by sharing it.
我看到他书写的人道化的词句,让我真正觉得分享这个网站是在做一件好事。
I saw humanity in the words that he wrote and genuinely felt like I was doing a good deed by sharing it.
我看到他书写的人性化的词句,让我真正觉得分享这个网站是在做壹件好事。
To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of the ocean by the frailty of its foam.
从最小的行为去衡量你们,就像用最弱的泡沫去计算大海的力量。
Law To direct the disposition of (property) to a person or persons in exercise of a power granted for this purpose by a preceding deed.
按以前的契据行使处置(财产)权,指定某人或某些人为财产受益人。
我看到他书写的人性化的词句,让我真正觉得分享这个网站是在做一件好事。
Record registration organs handle record registration by the trust deed and record registration seal through record registration network of Ministry of Commerce.
备案登记机关凭商务部的书面委托函和备案登记印章,通过商务部备案登记网络办理备案登记手续。
If anyone included in the application has changed his or her name (for example, by marriage or deed poll ), a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
如果申请人本人或其他申请人更换了名字(如结婚或单务契约),则需提供更换名字复印件及公证件。
It hurt me to think the master should be made uncomfortable by his own good deed.
一想到主人自己作下善事,反而搞得别别扭扭,我就伤心。
The catch is Starbucks wants consumers to pass on their benevolence by performing a good deed for another person, say, to hold open a door or buy someone a cup of coffee.
主要的一点是星巴克希望消费者通过对别人的善行来传达自己的爱心,比如说,帮助扶着打开的门或者为一个人买杯咖啡。
The son told his father that he and three other boys did a good deed today by helping an old woman across the street.
儿子告诉爸爸他和其他三个男孩今天做了一件好事,帮助一位老大娘过马路。
The fact confirmed by the effective notaral deed and so on.
已为法院确定的裁决所确认的事实;
When real property is acquired by purchase, a deed is given by the seller, or grantor, to the purchaser or grantee.
购买不动产时,卖方或授予人向买方或受让人提供契据。
When real property is acquired by purchase, a deed is given by the seller, or grantor, to the purchaser or grantee.
购买不动产时,卖方或授予人向买方或受让人提供契据。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!deed of transfer
Popular Terms
(instrument) by which
of a registered
or securities) is conveyed from its
to its . Also called
You Also Might Like...
ADVERTISEMENT
Copy & paste this HTML in your website to link to this page
All Rights Reserved.Unauthorized duplication, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
I have just finished adding more than 4300 Commodore 64 games to GameDeed. As a bonus I've also added Zzap!64 review scores.
Click this link for a blog post I have written about this:
The column for the aggregator score is now shared among Metacritic, GameRankings and Steam User Rating, and the lightbox for new games has been updated to handle this.
There's now a ton of Steam games that ought to be updated. The user rating is not included in the Steam Store API, but there are other ways to get hold of the rating. I'll have a look at how to update all this next.
GROUP MEMBERS
Enter chat room
27 July, 2015
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 web 前端技术分享ppt 的文章

随机推荐