我的东西iphone丢了怎么找回和找回的英语作文两篇七年级不多于五句话

假期我做了什么英语作文5句话
Today is a nice day .My mon asked me to help her did some housework.First I washed my clothes ,and then cleaned my room.This afternoon I went shopping with my friends,I bought a blue T-shirt .Wow ,I have a full and happy day..
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This holiday, I have done many meaningful things, such as read a book, write the homework, travel etc.. Holiday began, I help my mother clean the room. Soon have the Spring Festival, I went out shopping, in the end, I started to write my homework. It is really a meaningful holiday!
扫描下载二维码谁帮我写一篇英语作文,关于描述自己的老师.不超过五句话
众神_暧昧377
我的老师眉毛黑黑的,圆圆的脸,眼睛后面是一双亮晶晶的眼睛,瘦高的个头,有时很严厉,有时又很温柔.她有一张能说会道的嘴巴,我最喜欢听她说话了,什么都知道,她说的每一句都让我感到那么神奇,让我明白了许多书本上没有的知识.My teacher eyebrows black, round face, the sparkling eyes behind is a pair of eyes, tall and spare heads, sometimes very tough, sometimes very gentleness. She has a glib mouth.also mouth, I like listening to her talk, all know what she said each one makes me feel so magic, let me understand a lot of books no knowledge.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:以上报价基于CIF Montreal 净价。请注意我方的货物报价中不含佣金,但是假如你方定货多于1000件的话,我方给予你5%的折扣。是什么意思?
以上报价基于CIF Montreal 净价。请注意我方的货物报价中不含佣金,但是假如你方定货多于1000件的话,我方给予你5%的折扣。
问题补充:
Based on the above quote CIF Montreal net. Please note that we offer in goods excluding commission, but if you are ordering more than the 1000 side, then give you our 5% discount.
Based on the above quotations CIF Montreal net price. Please note that our side in the cargo quotations not including commission, but if you are ordering more than 1000 pieces, if you give us 5% discount.
Above quoted price based on CIF Montreal net price.Please note in our cargo quoted price not to contain the commission, but if you order are more than 1000 speeches, we give you 5% discount.
Price based on CIF Montreal net price. Please note that our offer of goods is not involved in the Commission, but if you order more than 1000 pieces, we give you a discount of 5%.
Based on the above quote CIF Montreal net. Please note that we offer in goods excluding commission, but if you are ordering more than the 1000 side, then give you our 5% discount.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 iphone6s丢了怎么找回 的文章

随机推荐