让某人做某事事花了多长时间翻译为英语

It takes sb.(some time) to do sth.某人花了&时间做某事
记得一次让我的一个学生造句。我问她:请你翻译一下这句话&&&我花了很长时间才明白&。她回答说:I understand it with a long time.可不是吗?with 就有&用&的意思。但是人家美国人就是不这么说啊,怎么办?改吧,要培养英语的思维,可不是一天两天的事。所以,今天就和Steven开始搞定It 开头的系列句型吧!
It takes me a long time
我花了好长时间。
次级高手句
It takes me&quite&a long time。
我花了相当长的时间
It takes me&quite&a long time to understand.
我花了相当长的时间来理解
超级高手句
It takes me&quite&a long time to understand the meaning of the painting。
我花了相当长的时间才理解那幅画的意义。
It takes me&quite&a long time to understand the meaning of the painting by Picasso。
我花了相当长的时间才理解毕加索的那幅画的意义。
It takes me quite a long time to understand(核心句)
+the meaning of the paining by Picasso.(加个理解对象试试看。)
编辑部的故事
(One of their partners gave Tangle two tickets to an art work exhibition.Steven accompanied him to go there.)
(他们的合作伙伴送给Tangle两张艺术作品展的票。Steven陪他一起去那儿。)
Tangle:Hey,Whose work are you looking at?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 嘿!你在看谁的作品?
Steven:Picasso's.But I hate him
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 毕加索的。但是我讨厌他。
Tangle:Why?
&&&&&&&&&&&& 怎么了?
Steven:'Cuz he makes me look like stupid.I don't even have an idea about what he wanted to convey by the works.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 因为他的作品总是使我看起来很蠢。我甚至对他想通过作品表达的思想一无所知。
Tangle:Well,it look me quite a long time to understand the meaning of the painting by him
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 嗯,我也是花了好长时间才明白他作品的含义的。
Steven:But I don't even understand a single work of his.Does that mean I don't have a taste for art?
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 但是,他的一部作品我都不懂。这是不是说明我没有艺术品味?
Tangle:Not really,you have a very elegant dressing style.Also you have a very good sense of colours. He is an abstractismartist.His works are always hard to understand.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 不见得。你对服装的品味很高雅。还有你对颜色的感觉也很好。他是抽象派的画家。他的作品总是很难理解的。
Steven:Some of his works look like my 5-year-old cousin's.But I don't even understand.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 他的一些作品看起来有些像我5岁的表弟画的。但是我还是不能理解。
Tangle:Believe me! You won't suddenly understand his works by keeping on saying that.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& 相信我!你一直这样说下去,也不会突然明白他的作品的。
之不带脏字来损人
:许久不见
来生动回复“how are you ”
来挽留另一半
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话当前位置: &
花某人一段时间做某事的英文
英文翻译it takes sb. some time to do sth&&&& bloom&&&&a certain person&&&&a period of time&&&& produce&&&& some&&&&sb. spend some time (in) doing sth.= it takes sb. some time to do sth&&&&spend time doing/ take time to do sth&&&&have no time to do sth&&&&fix a time for doing sth&&&&spend time doing&&&&spend time (in) doing sth&&&&have no time to do sth&&&&fit…into&&&&join * join sb in doing sth&&&&have some keesb.doing&&&&to a to get to spare time to do sth&&&&spend time doing sth&&&&to squeeze/steal time to do sth&&&&have enough time to do sth&&&&call for sb&&&&in on time&&&&period&&&&period of time&&&&in accident&&&& session noun ...
相邻词汇热门词汇
花某人一段时间做某事的英文翻译,花某人一段时间做某事英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译花某人一段时间做某事,花某人一段时间做某事的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:做某事花了某人多长时间是什么意思?
做某事花了某人多长时间
问题补充:
How long it took someone to do something
To do something more than a person spent a long time
Made something to spend somebody long time
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!it takes sb some time to do sth sb spends some times doing sth. 的翻译是:需要某人一些时间做某事某人花一些时间做某事。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
it takes sb some time to do sth sb spends some times doing sth.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
,它需要SB一些时间做SB STH花费一些时间做某事。
正在翻译,请等待...
需要某人一些时间做某事某人花一些时间做某事。
它注意到sb一些时间来做STH SB花一些时间做竭诚欢迎广大客户来样
需要sb某个时候做sth sb花费做sth的某个时候。
相关内容&a甩开 Casting off & a英特尔 gma hd 3000 Intel gma hd 3000 & adistance de l'amour 正在翻译,请等待...
& aa great variety of programs to meet different needs and tastes. 遇见另外需要和口味的节目巨大品种。 & a我们为你打个折扣 We give a discount for you & a我和他玩的很好 I and he play very well & aMy sister is smaller train me 我的姐妹是更小的训练我 & a在吉林省直文化系统工作。 In Jilin directly under the provincial party committee culture system work. & a科学改变了这个世界 The science changed this world & aiMessage iMessage & a他承诺下次再也不迟到 He pledged the next time will not be late again & acustomers shipping destination 运输目的地的顾客 & aSimple living 简单的生活 & a我经常去游泳 我经常去游泳 & ahybird hybird & a宏财商业广场,新城新生活 Great wealth commercial square, new town new life & a这所学院里有许多国际学生 In this institute has many international students & asticks 棍子 & aPreliminary First Production This datasheet contains preliminary data, and
& a青柠檬 Blue lemon & aAnn's eyes are big. 安的眼睛是大的。 & aHIV risk also appeared to increase in women who took contraceptives in pill form. But the researchers did not study enough of them to say for sure. HIV风险在采取避孕以药片形式的妇女也看上去增加。 但研究员没有学习足够他们肯定说。 & aWe were able to put the focus on this order needed to recover and will be shipping it today.
Please let me know if you have any questions. 我们能投入焦点在必要的这顺序恢复和今天是运输它。 如果您有任何问题,请告诉我。 & arootend rootend & a我妈妈在银行工作,银行离家有一点远,她常坐地铁去上班 My mother in the bank work, the bank leaves home to have far, she often takes the subway to go to work & athis isn't your coat。think,whose is it? 这不是您的外套。认为,是它? & a喝咖啡如今对于寻常百姓已经是再普通不过的了,但是关于喝咖啡对人体健康的影响,也是喝咖啡族非常关心的一个敏感问题 Drank the coffee now regarding the common common people already was again ordinary, but about drank the coffee to the human body health influence, also drinks a sensitive issue which the coffee race cared about extremely & aesse 这 & a让我们一起保持一个好的饮食习惯吧。 Let us together maintain a good diet custom. & a'Cause I'm a big boy #Big boy#
& a业余偶尔画一下 Extra-curricular occasionally draws & a死ぬことを命じる Dies ぬ こ と を the life じ る & a当父母伸手拿雨伞的时候,年轻人已经冲到雨中去了。 When parents' put out a hand takes the umbrella time, the young people already flush to the rain in go. & aBut who's he 但谁是他 & atransistorsand transistorsand & ain one`s free time 在一`s空闲时间 & a但她泡在图书馆里啃着一本本大部头,骄傲并且孤独 But she soaks in the library is gnawing a notebook fat, is arrogant and is lonely & aA's given name is tom. 教名是汤姆。 & aBrain drain or brain bank? The impact of skilled emigration on poor-country innovation 正在翻译,请等待... & a天职 Inherent responsibilities & a结合城市 的现状条件 Unifies the city the present situation condition & a但是那被禁止了 But that is forbidden & abeyond that 那边 & aresting, 休息, & aweird 古怪 & a男孩子们的运动鞋 Boy athletic shoes & a世界太真.世人太假. 正在翻译,请等待... & ais held to 举行 & a基业长青,蓬勃日上 Base industry ever green, in vigorous date & a过去的 Past & aONE SET IN ONE SEAWORTHY CARTON 一个集合在一个适航纸盒 & aLearn alone used alone Learn alone used alone & acommercial signs 商业标志 & a很脆弱 Very frail & a度过我大学的时光 Passed my university the time & a我今天早晨忙于做作业 I morning am busy with today do one's assignment & ait takes sb some time to do sth sb spends some times doing sth. 需要sb某个时候做sth sb花费做sth的某个时候。 &

我要回帖

更多关于 帮助某人做某事 的文章

随机推荐