求好运属于你全集防狼查莉全集百度云

查看: 11640|回复: 35
[360云盘][双语字幕][免回复]查莉成长日记1-4季全+电影!
想着自己看的那么多都是低缓翻译的,还老来抱资源真是太可耻了。。。免回复福利![其实是我还是没有学会怎么隐藏链接。。。智商是硬伤- -]
直接扔链接!~
&&访问密码 14da
抱走的伸个爪吧!~
<p id="rate_22" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="赞一个!&活力 + 3
" class="mtn mbn">
<p id="rate_31" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="最喜欢360云盘了~加油哈&活力 + 5
" class="mtn mbn">
<p id="rate_602" onmouseover="showTip(this)" tip="&活力 + 2
" class="mtn mbn">
谢谢分流,但我一直觉得百度网盘比较好用,,
虽然已经有了,但对免回复的还是要支持下
虽然已经有了,但对免回复的还是要支持下
支持一个~~~
哈哈~想要想要!~~
楼主太伟大了,百度盘最近总删视频,有360的真是做了大好事啊
啥也不说了,感谢楼主分享哇!
超級方便的
谢谢分享!四季收全,超方便
非常感谢 真棒
啥也不说了,感谢楼主分享哇!
谢谢,有没有字幕的吗
轻松抱走资源~
这个帖一般般,还可以吧。
来支持一下,不过有百度网盘的就好了
来支持一下,不过有百度网盘的就好了
个人认为百度云盘地方太小了。。。360的话空间超级大~~~
个人认为百度云盘地方太小了。。。360的话空间超级大~~~
没有啊,百度云有两千多个G,足够了吧~~~
谢谢分享!还有大电影
支持支持{:4_140:}
关注迪幻微信公众号
Powered byRESOURCES / 英语学习资源
RESOURCES / 英语学习资源
欢迎加入:,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。
秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十四集 S01E24 Snow Show: Part 1
The Duncans take a family vacation at the ski resort where Bob and Amy got married. Teddy encounters a psychic who predicts she&#039;ll meet the love of her life. The boys meet an old &friend&. PJ chooses a wrong trail - or does he?
邓肯们采取家庭度假的滑雪胜地,鲍勃和艾米结婚了。泰迪遇到一个通灵人预言她会遇见她生命中的爱。男孩遇到了一个老&朋友&;。在选择了一个错误的路吗?
视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:
链接: 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看。
英汉双语对照剧本
- Right down the middle. Right here. - Okay.
- There we go. - Nice!
- Throw again. - Kids, listen up.
Please tell us you&#039;re not having another baby.
不要告诉我们你又怀了个孩子
No, we&#039;re not having another baby.
孩子够多了
And I can assure you,
而且我可以担保
we will not be making that announcement ever again.
那种事情不会再发生了
Yeah, this family is big enough.
这儿的兄弟姐妹够多了
Hey, you completely clear on that, dad?
你清楚这点了吗
Why you pointin&#039; your finger at me?
你干嘛指我
Having babies is a team effort.
造人工程可是需要团队合作的
What do you mean?
This should be good.
You know what? Getting back to that big announcement...
特大新闻就是
We&#039;re going on a family vacation!
我们要来次全家度假
And it&#039;s our first one with Charlie.
这可是查莉的第一次啊
What are you talking about?
你都度过多少次假了
You&#039;ve been on lots of vacations.
你都度过多少次假了
Okay, visiting grandma
after she had the fat sucked out of her butt.
臀部吸脂手术后的奶奶
Is not a vacation.
可不算是去度假
Okay, this time we are going on a real vacation.
这次的度假绝对货真价实
To a ski resort in the mountains.
我们要去山上的一处滑雪胜地
Oh, and here&#039;s an interesting piece of family history...
那还有一段关于咱家的有趣历史
The place is called mount bliss.
我们管那地方叫幸福小山丘
And it happens to be...
故事就发生在
... Where your dad and I got married.
你爸和我结婚时
It&#039;s very romantic.
那是相当的浪漫啊
Honey, you just interrupted me.
你打断我了
I was just trying to get to the point, Bob.
我只是想直入主题
You know your stories go on forever.
你知道你的故事又臭又长
And the romance continues.
浪漫的场景又上演了
You know, the weekend we got married,
我们结婚的那个周末
We weren&#039;t even planning on doing it.
我们根本没想过要这么做
Getting married.
Then we met judge Lawson
然后我们就遇到了牧师劳森
and he said we were perfect for each other.
他说我俩就是天生一对
- So we did it. - Got married.
-然后我们就答应了
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么一直这么说
Haven&#039;t you had the talk with him yet?
你没和他说过吗
I haven&#039;t had the talk with P. J. Yet.
我还没和PJ说过呢
I&#039;m good.
Today&#039;s all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟
running late, and dad jokes
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
There it is up on the roof
鞋子就在房顶上
I&#039;ve been there, I&#039;ve survived
我也曾这样生活
我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby,
Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby
There is no maybe
Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜
But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我
坚持就有好结果
You&#039;re gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby
Good Luck Charlie
Snow Show, Part One
查莉成长日记
第一季第二十四集
Oh, isn&#039;t it beautiful?
这里太漂亮了
A lot of good memories here.
承载了许多美好的回忆
More to come.
还会有更多呢
It&#039;s gonna be like this the whole week, isn&#039;t it?
别告诉我整周都要这样
All right, why don&#039;t you kids have a seat while we check in?
你们去找个地先坐下
我们去登记入住
Hey, P. J., I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去趟洗手间
- Can you come with me? - Aren&#039;t you a little old for that?
-能陪我一起来吗
-你都多大了
I put my ski pants on backwards.
我把滑雪裤穿反了
First vacation&#039;s always the hardest.
首次度假总是这么麻烦
I am getting a very powerful vibe from you.
我从你身上感受到了强大的气场
Oh sorry. I&#039;ve been sitting in a hot minivan for four hours.
我刚在闷热的旅行车里坐了四个小时
Oh, sweetie, no. No no no. I mean I&#039;m a psychic.
其实我是个巫师
- Really? You&#039;re a psychic? - Yeah.
&#039;cause, no offense,
冒犯的说一下
but you kind of look like a normal person.
您看起来和普通人无异
Did you know I was gonna say that?
你知道我刚才想说什么吗
Did you know I was gonna say that?
你知道我刚刚才想说什么吗
It doesn&#039;t work that way.
那样是没用的
And yes, I did.
Would you like a free reading?
想免费算算命吗
You tell me.
你来告诉我
I&#039;ll give you one anyway.
那我就给你露两手
Give me your hands.
Oh, this trip is going.
To be a very important one for you.
对于你来说意义非常
I&#039;m seeing you will have two left feet.
我看到了你带了两只左脚的靴子
And... that&#039;s odd.
Now I see there is a bear in your room.
现在我看见你房间里有只熊
And now I see why you give free readings in the lobby.
现在我知道为什么你会在大厅里算命了
And finally,
I see you will come face to face.
我看见了你将会面对面的遇到
With the love of your life.
你人生中的真爱
Oh whoa. Okay. No thanks.
I... I just got out of a relationship.
我...我刚和一个叫斯宾塞的
With this guy named Spencer,
So I&#039;m not really looking to meet anybody.
所以我还没准备好再去拾起另一段感情
You think it&#039;s up to you. That&#039;s cute.
准没准备好不由你说
Uh, excuse me. I have to take this.
我接下电话
Take what?
Oh, what a surprise. Not really.
真是大吃一惊
Come on, don&#039;t you want to go snowboarding?
你不想滑雪了吗
I&#039;m doing it right now. Check this out.
I just broke my neck.
我刚摔断了我的脖子
So what are you gonna do all day?
那你这一整天都要干嘛啊
Room service!
Does that answer your question?
这就是我的回答
Your order, sir.
French fries, potato chips and onion rings a la mode.
浇上冰激凌的洋葱圈
Mr. Starkwell?
史塔科威尔先生
You two know each other?
你俩会认识
Mr. Starkwell was my third-grade teacher.
史塔科威尔先生是我的三年级老师
Gabe is the reason I quit teaching.
盖比是我放弃教育事业的元凶
And he&#039;s the reason I went to summer school.
他也正是我去暑期学校的原因
You went to summer school
你去暑期学校的原因是你有一张...
because you&#039;ve got a mouth on you...
你去暑期学校的原因是你有一张...
Hey, remember me?
Did I have you for third grade too?
你三年级的时候我也教过你吗
We had two great years together.
我们一起度过了两年的美好时光唉
Well, looks like the foot&#039;s on the other shoe now, isn&#039;t it?
看来真是三十年东河
三十年西河啊
Don&#039;t you mean the shoe is on the other foot?
你是不是想说三十年河东
三十年河西
Your days of correcting me are over, Marvin.
你整天纠正我的日子结束了
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
这一定很有趣吧
What? Oh no. I brought two left boots by mistake.
我带来了两只左脚的靴子了
Wait... two left feet.
等等...两只左脚
- Huh, that&#039;s weird. - What&#039;s weird?
Well, I met this psychic in the lobby.
今天我在大厅里遇见了个巫师
And she made some crazy predictions.
然后她说了一些疯狂的预言
But one of them just kind of came true.
而且好像其中一个真的发生了
I went to a psychic once. She was dead on about me,
我也曾遇见过一个巫师
非要给我算命
Said I was gonna be famous.
说我将来会大红大紫
But that hasn&#039;t come true.
但是没实现
But mine was crazy.
但我这个巫师更疯狂
She said I&#039;d come face to face with the love of my life.
她说我将遇到人生中的真爱
Well, it could happen, Teddy.
很可能发生的
Mount bliss is a magical place.
幸福小山丘可是个魔幻圣地
Well, don&#039;t get too excited.
别高兴的太早
She also said there would be a bear in my room.
她还说这间房里会有只熊
Oh! Run for your lives!
Okay, that&#039;s just weird.
Really? I thought it was kinda cute.
我觉着挺可爱的
All right, we&#039;ll go take it back.
我们去换回来
I could look at that view forever.
这风景真是永远也看不够
Okay, that&#039;s enough.
Never seen this trail before.
从没看见过有这条小道
All right, yeah!
Am I in heaven?
这是天堂吗
- Hello. - Hi.
Hey. Hey honey? Guess what?
你猜怎么着
We&#039;re not actually married.
我们其实没结婚
Would you like to grab some lunch?
你想与我共进午餐吗
What did you just say?
You want to grab some lunch?
你想和我共进午餐吗
No, before that.
再往上一句
Oh, it turns out our wedding ceremony wasn&#039;t actually valid.
事实上我们的婚礼是无效的
You feel like mexican?
墨西哥菜喜欢吗
What do you mean we&#039;re not actually married?
什么叫我们并没有结婚
Whoa whoa, I was asking around about judge Lawson.
我刚才在打听关于劳森牧师的事情
And the guy at the front desk tells me
然后前台的人告诉我
he was like some kind of con man.
劳森是个骗子
Apparently he did fake marriages all the time.
他所有主持的婚礼是假的
But he said we were perfect for each other.
但他说咱俩是天生一对
Apparently it was just part of his scam.
这也是谎话的一部分
You know, there&#039;s this great fondue place I read about.
我打听到这有火锅店的
Would you stop talking about food?
能别再说吃的了吗
This is serious. I mean, we&#039;re not really married?
咱俩真的没有结婚
Well, according to the universe,
根据宇宙之说
of course we are, honey.
我们确实结婚了
According to the state of Colorado, not so much.
但根据科罗拉多州法律
就不好说了
- Oh hey, psychic lady! - Oh hi.
So I&#039;ve been looking around all day for the love of my life.
我找了一整天的真爱
And I haven&#039;t found him yet. So when&#039;s that gonna happen?
但我还没找到他
我想问问什么时候能找到
Oh gosh, I don&#039;t know.
我也不知道
Psychic prediction is not an exact science.
预言并不是什么精密科学
Ha! It&#039;s not a science at all.
根本就不能算做科学
Right. Can I at least have a little more info?
那能稍微给我点信息吗
Like is he hot or not?
比如他性不性感
Not that it matters, but please say &hot.&
也不是很重要了
但最好说&性感&
All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.
我只能告诉你的就是
睁大你的双眼
Okay. Well, they&#039;re open.
And they&#039;re starting to see that this is a bunch of...
他们开始去看那一群
I&#039;m Teddy.
I&#039;m Brandon.
我叫布兰登
Wow. So I guess it&#039;s true.
我猜这真的成真了
What&#039;s true?
什么成真了
Well, you... I mean, us.
I mean, I didn&#039;t believe it,
我以为都是瞎说的
but then I had two left boots,
然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子
Which aren&#039;t actually feet,
其实也不能说是脚
but they&#039;re where feet go in.
但当你需要什么东西去散步时
When you need something to walk in.
你的确可以把脚伸进去
So in a sense, they&#039;re feet.
所以从某种程度上来说
- What? - Okay okay,
I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.
我现在看起来可能有点疯狂
But you would too if a psychic told you
但当一个巫师告诉你
there was a bear in your room,
你的房间里有只熊
Which there was... sort of.
而且真的有
某种程度上
你也会发疯的
Oh, and in my room, not in your room.
记住是在我的房间里
I don&#039;t know anything about your room.
我不知道你房间里有什么
I&#039;m gonna go now.
我要先走了
I&#039;m not crazy.
我不是疯子
Seriously, I&#039;m not crazy!
我不是疯子
For dinner I would like the lobster thermometer.
晚饭我想要龙虾温度计
It&#039;s lobster thermidor.
那叫热月龙虾
What did I say about correcting me?
关于纠正我这件事
我怎么跟你说的
That if I did it again, you were going to...
如果我再纠正你
Well, I can&#039;t say I didn&#039;t warn you.
别说我没警告过你
Now chop chop and get me my lobster.
那就别傻站着了
赶紧给我弄龙虾去
I know this is none of my business,
我知道这不关我事
But you&#039;re running up quite a bill here.
但是你欠下了一大笔账单
What do you mean?
你这话什么意思
You don&#039;t know what room service is, do you?
别告诉我你不知道什么叫客房服务
Yeah. I want things and you bring them to me.
你就送来什么
For an additional charge.
这是要收费的
Wait, it costs money?
A lot of money.
还不便宜呢
Shall we see how much money?
想看看有多不便宜吗
Let&#039;s go to my favorite channel,
来看看我最喜爱的频道
The bill channel.
Three hundred dollars?!
I don&#039;t have that kind of money.
我哪有那么多钱啊
Looks like you&#039;re in quite a pickle...
看来你还点了泡菜
which, by the way, are eight dollars.
提前通知你下
Mom and dad are gonna ground me forever.
看来爸妈要关我一辈子的禁闭
Perhaps we can make some kind of arrangement.
也许我们可以化险为夷
What do you mean?
I have to be a bellman?
当个行李员
How&#039;s the cocoa?
可可还很不错吧
Are you warming up?
Am I in heaven?
这是天堂吗
Why does he keep saying that?
他怎么老说这句话
I don&#039;t know. But it&#039;s so cute.
我也不知道
不过挺可爱的
So this is your cabin, huh?
这就是你们的小屋
We don&#039;t get a lot of visitors.
我们这里不经常来访客的
Especially ones with sparkling blue eyes.
特别是有着一双闪闪发光的蓝眼睛
And beautiful blonde hair.
还有漂亮的金发
This is a lucky day for everyone.
看来今天大家的运气都不错
Do you need to call your family
你需要往家里打个电话
and let them know you&#039;re okay?
告诉他们你没事吗
Nah, I&#039;m good.
现在挺好的
So you girls live here alone?
只有你俩住在这里
- No, our pa lives with us. - Oh.
我们的爸爸和我们住在一起
- But he&#039;s away on business. - Oh.
-但是他现在出差了
Why did you go down the wrong side of the mountain?
说说你为什么&误入歧途&了
Because...
- Do you girls get T. V. Here? - No.
-你们这里有电视吗
I&#039;m training to defend my olympic gold medal.
因为我要卫冕奥运会金牌
所以在这里训练
That&#039;s amazing.
太了不起了
You poor baby, you&#039;re freezing.
你都冻坏了
I want to run him a hot bath.
我去给你烧热洗澡水
- I will. - No, I will.
Oh girls, girls.
I&#039;m gonna need more than one bath.
一次可不够我洗的
Hey, mom, can I borrow your pink scarf?
能借下你的粉围巾吗
Sure, honey. Why are you all dolled up?
你怎么弄得花枝招展的
Because I think I may have met the love of my life.
因为我想我很可能遇见我的真爱了
Except I acted crazy and scared him away,
除了我在那疯颠颠的
然后把他吓跑
So now I have to get super cute and hang out in the lobby.
所以现在我要变成万人迷
然后在大厅里转悠
So he can fall in love with me.
最后让他投入我的怀抱
Mom, I&#039;ve got to tell you, he is the perfect guy.
他真是太完美了
Well, okay, tell me all about him.
和我多聊聊他
Okay. Well, he&#039;s really cute.
首先他可爱之极
His name is Brandon.
其次他叫布兰登
And that&#039;s all I know.
我就知道这么多了
He does sound perfect.
他听起来是挺完美的
Hey, honey. Hey.
Why aren&#039;t you dressed? I thought we were going skiing.
你怎么还没准备好
我们不是要去滑雪吗
No, change of plans.
The front desk found a justice of the peace.
前台找到了一位治安法官
Who&#039;s going to marry us this afternoon.
今天下午他要为我们主持婚礼
What are you talking about?
你们说什么呢
Um, honey. I want you to brace yourself.
你一定要淡定
Okay? Your father and I aren&#039;t actually married.
你爸和我其实没结婚
Oh my gosh.
I forgot to floss.
我居然忘了用牙线了
- So should we go get married? - Yeah.
-那我们去结婚吧
But can&#039;t it wait till we get home?
但能先到家再结吗
Well, I just thought it would be really romantic and special.
我本以为婚礼应该是浪漫且特殊的
If we did it here...
而且在这里
You know, where we thought we did it nineteen years ago.
十九年前我们曾假结婚的地方
But I already bought the lift tickets.
但我都买好缆车票了
Oh, come on, honey! We&#039;re on vacation.
我们在度假
Come on, I want to enjoy myself.
我想好好开心下
Oh okay. So being married to me.
那么和我结婚
Isn&#039;t something you&#039;d enjoy?
就不开心吗
I&#039;m not enjoying it right now.
此时此刻的确不怎么开心
Fine, don&#039;t marry me then.
这婚不结了
Well, all right, fine. I won&#039;t.
不结就不结
You won&#039;t last five minutes without me.
没有我你活不过五分钟
Oh yeah? You just watch me.
等着瞧好吧
- Have you seen that... - It&#039;s around your neck.
-你看见我的那个...
-脖子上围着呢
Thank you.
Starting right now, baby!
从现在开始计时
Tell us more about your gold medal.
多和我们讲讲你金牌的事情
Well, it&#039;s gold.
首先它是金色的
And it&#039;s made out of metal.
其次它由金属制成
Can we get you anything else?
我们还能为你做些什么呢
Yeah. Why don&#039;t you get some marshmallows,
那就弄点棉花糖来
Some chocolate and some Graham crackers?
还有巧克力和全麦饼干
- What for? - So we can make s&#039;mores.
-这样我们就可以做烧烤棉花糖了
What are those?
Girls, girls, girls,
There&#039;s so much I have to teach you.
你们要学的东西还真不少
- I&#039;ll get them. - No, I&#039;ll get them.
- I&#039;ll get them! - Ah!
Whoa! Who are you?
Who are you?
I asked you first.
I don&#039;t like boys sniffing around my girls.
我可不喜欢我的闺女们成天被男孩围着
You must be pa.
你一定就是爸爸了
You&#039;re bigger than everything.
您还真是硕大无比
My thoughts exactly.
我正有此意
Is that my robe?
那是我的长袍吗
Oh whoopsie.
Here you go.
Nice to meet you, sir.
见到您很高兴
Enjoy your s&#039;mores.
我为您准备了烧烤棉花糖
Yeah, if mommy&#039;s gonna be single,
如果你娘我成单身了
You&#039;re gonna be single too.
你也别想成双成对
Hey, honey, still looking for the love of your life?
还在寻找你的真爱吗
Yeah, and I can&#039;t find him anywhere.
就是找不到他啊
Mom, what if I only had one chance
如果我只有那一次机会
and I blew it?
而且我还搞砸了呢
I&#039;ve been feeling exactly the same way.
我也有这种担心
Because dad and I aren&#039;t actually married. And...
因为你爸和我并没有结婚
he didn&#039;t want to marry me again.
现在他又不想娶我了
I know I&#039;m putting up a brave front, but...
我装出了一副满不在乎的样子
I&#039;m really hurting.
但其实我是真的受伤了
Oh, maybe that&#039;s him!
没准就是他
Hey, what&#039;s up? How&#039;s it going?
Listen, if a big scary guy
如果有一个看起来很吓人
with a beard shows up,
而且还有络腮胡子的人来找我
I&#039;m not here.
就说我不在
- Room service. - Yeah, come on in.
Honey, food&#039;s here.
点的餐来了
- Wow. - What?
Aren&#039;t you a little young to be working?
这么小就来工作了
I got myself into some trouble.
我遇到经济危机了
Did you know that room service is extra?
你知不知道客房服务是收费的
- Everyone knows that. - Not everyone, my friend.
-地球人都知道
Great great. Do you mind setting it up over there?
你能把它放在那里吗
And if you could toss the salad, that would be great.
如果你能把沙拉拌好了
那就更好了
My wife will be right out, okay?
我老婆一会就出来了
- What did you do? - I tossed the salad.
-你在干什么
No, you&#039;ve made a mess. Get out of here.
你在搞破坏
I have to open the cider.
我还要打开苹果酒
Ow! My eye!
I&#039;m gonna go get you a washcloth, okay?
我去给你拿毛巾
If you need anything else, my name is Marvin.
如果还需要什么
I assure you, sir,
我向您保证
when we find this person, they&#039;ll be dealt with severely.
等我们查出此人
必将严肃处理
Impersonating a bellman is a serious offense.
冒出行李员是不可饶恕的
Well, time to go skiing.
该去滑雪了
- Whoa. - Hi.
I... it&#039;s so weird running into you.
我...能撞上你还真是巧合哈
I haven&#039;t been looking for you.
我可没一直找你
Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye.
我能看见你眼神里的恐惧感
And you&#039;re probably gonna bolt any second,
而且你很可能随时跑掉
So before you do that,
但在那之前
Can we just start over?
我们能重新来过吗
Hey, why don&#039;t I grab us some hot cocoa.
不如我去帮咱俩拿点热可可
And you find us somewhere to sit?
你去帮忙找俩个位子
P. S.... I look really great next to fires.
透露下...壁炉旁边的就不错
- Then I&#039;ll be right here. - Well, I&#039;ll be right back.
-那我们就在这里
我马上回来
- Whoa. - Hi.
I&#039;m Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Oh no, we&#039;re face to face.
我们刚才面对面了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
But I already was face to face.
但我已经面对面过了
I can&#039;t be face to face to face.
我可不能面对面再对面了
Wait, what?
Well, you were supposed to be him,
本来我以为是他
but now I guess it could be you.
但现在我觉着又是你
You know what? I need to talk to my psychic.
我去找巫师了
I&#039;ll be right back. Sorry.
我马上回来
Next time on &Good luck Charlie&...
Where are we going to find five hundred dollars?
我们去哪凑那五百块钱
This is your last chance to sign up.
这是您的最后机会来登记参加
For the ice-dancing contest.
冰上之舞比赛
Grand prize... five hundred dollars.
获胜奖金...五百元
We&#039;ll be lucky to finish second.
撑死我们也就能拿个第二名
- There are only two teams. - So you&#039;re following me.
-那是因为只有两支队伍
-那你就配合我
Why do I have a new room?
为什么我需要一个新房间
Because you and I are not legally married.
因为我们还没正式结婚
And since it would apparently inconvenience you
除非你心甘情愿的
to marry me again,
再次娶我为妻
You&#039;ll be lodging elsewhere.
否则你将一直流离失所
She said I&#039;d come face to face
她说在这次旅行中
with the love of my life on this trip.
我将面对面的遇到我的真爱
And so far I&#039;ve met Brandon,
然而目前为止
我遇到了布兰登
Justin and... Spencer.
还有斯宾塞
There&#039;s something I really need to tell you face to face.
有些事情我一定要和你面对面的说
No, don&#039;t say face to face.
别提面对面
秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
(C) 2014 北京凌波创新软件技术有限公司 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 好运来临 全集 的文章

 

随机推荐