i___(live for now)china now

I live and work in China now.
我住在中国的工作。
I didn't use to eat this much. But now I live in China.
我不工作就活不下去,因为工作是我、生命中最重要的一部分。
I am an enterprise's senior manager, I good at enterprise management from theory to practice , I wish to learn oral English, I now live in China nanjing.
我是一个企业的高级管理人员,对企业管理从理论到实际都有着独到的见解,希望学习英语口语,我现住在中国南京。
I didn't use to eat this much. But now I live in China.
我以前并没有吃这么多,但现在我住在中国。
Now I live in China.
现在,我住在中国。
I am English and now I live in China with my parent.
我是英国人,可现在我和父母生活在中国。
Where am I now? Now I live in Shanghai, China.
我现在在哪里?我住在上海。
Since we live in China now- I sometimes do volunteer work here.
既然如今我们在中国,我也在这里做志愿者办事。
I interest in everything , I would like reading , sport , traveling , singing and so on . now I live in Nanning city , Guangxi , China .
我兴趣广泛,喜欢看书,喜欢运动,喜欢旅行,喜欢唱歌等等。
I am an American and I chose to live in China. Most exciting place in the world right now.
我是个美国人,我就选择住在中国,它是世界上最令人激动的地方。
I'm Japanese live in Shanghai China. My job is finance and accounting. Now I'm learning Chinese and English.
我是在中国上海工作的日本人。我的工作是财务,会计方面。现在学习中文和英语。
But now since 1995, I live half in Canada and half in China.
自1995年以来,我有一半时间在加拿大,一半在中国。
One year ago, China was just a word in my dictionary. Now, China is the place where I live and study.
一年前,中国在我的字典里是一个越南的字母符号;
But now since 1995, I live half in Canada and half in China. I really enjoy that, because I enjoy my work in China and my friends and everything here.
我很喜欢这样的生活,因为我喜爱在中国的工作、朋友以及这里的一切。
Now, I live in a beautiful coastal city that lies to the south of China.
现在,我住在美丽的海滨城市,位于中国南方。
I hear China has done a great deal to improve housing conditions. Many people now live in bigger and more comfortable apartments. Is that true?Exactly.
我听说中国的住房条件已经改善了很多,现在很多人都住在更大更舒适的公寓,真的吗?
Right now I don't miss my parents, because it is my decision to live in China.
现在我不想念我的父母,因为我在中国自己决定生活。
My parents live in china , and china is the most active country now , I think I can find a good job in china if I return.
我的父母在中国,现在中国是一个最有发展的国家,如果我回来,我相信我能找到一份好的工作。
I should say: Now "Return Home" is coming to China. And fortunately, the DVD of the live concert will be released in China at the same time.
那么,现在这场“回家”的音乐会就要到中国巡回演出了,幸运的是,音乐会现场的DVD也与此同时在中国发行。
I understand that now in China people like to live in buildings of high standard, but sometimes they also could have high and beautiful standard in old buildings.
我理解现在很多中国人喜欢住高规格楼房的心情,但是有些时候在老房子里也能享受到高质量的生活。
I live in TsingDao a seaside pretty city now , and grew up in the NorthEastern of China where a few Siberia tigers, black bears, deers and so on live in the primeval forest.
我是东北人,那里的原始森林中生活着少量东北虎、黑熊、梅花鹿等等。现生活在青岛这个美丽的海滨城市。
I live in TsingDao a seaside pretty city now , and grew up in the NorthEastern of China where a few Siberia tigers, black bears, deers and so on live in the primeval forest.
我是东北人,那里的原始森林中生活着少量东北虎、黑熊、梅花鹿等等。现生活在青岛这个美丽的海滨城市。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!A.根据短文内容,判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”.My name is David.I come from America but I live in China now.Last Saturday I visited Hangzhou with my parents.Hangzhou is one of the beautiful cities in China.We got there by train.There are many interesting places in Hangzhou.We wanted to visit West Lake(西湖),but we did not know the way.We asked a policeman for help and he told us to take bus No.71 and get off at the fourth stop.Then we walked along West Lake Road and took(take过去式) many photos there.We had a good time in Hangzhou.West Lake is bigger than Xuanwu Lake(玄武湖) in Nanjing,but Xuanwu Lake is as beautiful as West Lake.I like both lakes.( )1.David visited Hangzhou last weekend.( )2.He got to Hangzhou by bus .( )3.Xuanwu Lake is as big as West Lake.( )4.We asked a policewoman for help.( )5.We can take bus No.71 and get off at the fourth stop.B.阅读短文,选择正确的答案.Dick is seven years old.He is polite(有礼貌).So his friends and his parents like him very much.It is Saturday today.Dick is at home.He is watching TV and his sister is doing her homework.At ten,his father comes back with some apples.Dick likes apples very much and wants to eat one.His mother asks,“Which apple do you want,Dick?”“The biggest(最大的) one,Mum.”“What?” says his mother.“You should be polite and want the smallest(最小的) one.”“Should I tell a lie(说谎) just to be polite,Mum?”( )1.Is Dick polite?A.Yes,he is.B.No,he isn’t.C.He is polite.( )2.How many people are there in Dick’s family?A.Three.B.Four.C.Five.( ) 3.What is Dick doing?A.He is watching TV.B.He is at home.C.He is doing the homework.( )4.When does his father come back?A.At seven.B.At nine.C.At ten.( )5.Which apple does Dick like?A.The smallest one.B.The red one.C.The biggest one.
1.B2.B3.A.4.C5.C这是B篇TTFTT 这是A篇
???dz?????????????????
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一篇 TFFTT 第二篇
师大附中的孩子应该很厉害吧。不过,我比你大,所以这些文章看起来还是觉得蛮简单的。
扫描下载二维码[LIVE]101114.SBS.分享爱演唱会.2PM-I_ll_Be_Back【taecyeonchina】_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 live now 的文章

随机推荐