soph词根,a,house,large,in,lives连词成句

At a certain time in our lives we consider every place as the possihle site(地点) for a house. I have thus searched the country within a dozen miles of where I live. In imagination I have bought all the farms, one after another, and I knew their prices.
The nearest thing that I came to actual ownership was when l bought the Hollowell place. But before the owner completed the sale with me. his wife changed her mind and wished to keep it, and he offered me additional dollars to return the farm to him. However,l let him keep the additional dollars and sold him the farm for just what I gave for it.
The real attractions of the Hollowell farm to me were its position,being about two miles from the village, half a mile from the nearest neighbor , bounded(相邻)
on one side
the river , and
separated from the highway by a wide field. The poor condition of the house and fences showed that it hadn"t been used for some time. I remembered from my earliest trip up the river that the house used to be hidden behind a forest area, and I was in a hurry to buy it before the owner finished getting out some rocks, cutting down the apple trees, and clearing away some young trees which had grown up in the fields. I wanted to buy it before he made any more of his improvements. But it turned out as I have said.
I was not really troubled by the loss. I had always had a garden,but I don"t think I was ready for a large farm. I believe that as long as possible it is better to live free and uncommitted (无牵挂的) . It makes but little difference whether you own a farm or not.1. What do we know about the author?
A. He wanted to buy the oldest farm near where he lived.B. He made a study of many farms before buying.C. He made money by buying and selling farms.D. He had the money to buy the best farm in the country.2. Why did the author decide to buy the Hollowell place?
A. It was of good market value.B. It was next to the highway.C. It was in a good position.D. It was behind a nice garden.3. Why did the author want to buy the farm in a hurry?
A. He was afraid the owner might change his mind.B. He hoped to enlarge the forest on the farm.C. He wanted to keep the farm as it was.D. He was eager to become a farm owner.4. The underlined words "the loss"
in the last paragraph refer to __________.A. the money the author lost in buying the farmB. the sale of the garden in the Hollowell placeC. the removal of the trees around the houseD. the failure to possess the Hollowell place - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
At a certain time in our lives we consider every place as the possihle site(地点) for a house. I have thus searched the country within a dozen miles of where I live. In imagination I have bought all the farms, one after another, and I knew their prices.
The nearest thing that I came to actual ownership was when l bought the Hollowell place. But before the owner completed the sale with me. his wife changed her mind and wished to keep it, and he offered me additional dollars to return the farm to him. However,l let him keep the additional dollars and sold him the farm for just what I gave for it.
The real attractions of the Hollowell farm to me were its position,being about two miles from the village, half a mile from the nearest neighbor , bounded(相邻)
on one side
the river , and
separated from the highway by a wide field. The poor condition of the house and fences showed that it hadn"t been used for some time. I remembered from my earliest trip up the river that the house used to be hidden behind a forest area, and I was in a hurry to buy it before the owner finished getting out some rocks, cutting down the apple trees, and clearing away some young trees which had grown up in the fields. I wanted to buy it before he made any more of his improvements. But it turned out as I have said.
I was not really troubled by the loss. I had always had a garden,but I don"t think I was ready for a large farm. I believe that as long as possible it is better to live free and uncommitted (无牵挂的) . It makes but little difference whether you own a farm or not.1. What do we know about the author?
A. He wanted to buy the oldest farm near where he lived.B. He made a study of many farms before buying.C. He made money by buying and selling farms.D. He had the money to buy the best farm in the country.2. Why did the author decide to buy the Hollowell place?
A. It was of good market value.B. It was next to the highway.C. It was in a good position.D. It was behind a nice garden.3. Why did the author want to buy the farm in a hurry?
A. He was afraid the owner might change his mind.B. He hoped to enlarge the forest on the farm.C. He wanted to keep the farm as it was.D. He was eager to become a farm owner.4. The underlined words "the loss"
in the last paragraph refer to __________.A. the money the author lost in buying the farmB. the sale of the garden in the Hollowell placeC. the removal of the trees around the houseD. the failure to possess the Hollowell place
on one side
the river , and
in the last paragraph refer to __________.A. the money the author lost in buying the farmB. the sale of the garden in the Hollowell placeC. the removal of the trees around the houseD. the failure to possess the Hollowell place科目:难易度:最佳答案
1-4: BCCD 
解析知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心问一道八年级下册英语连词成句,lives,his house,big,alone,that,in.(连词成句)还有个he,忘打了!
纸弟弟烧饼275
his(He) lives in that big house alone.
还有个he!
he lives in his big house that alone.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
She showed him how to make a plane model. 希望我的回答能对你有帮助如果还有问题,可以问我,^_^ She showed him how to make a model plane
he lives in that--his big house alone
扫描下载二维码对括号内提问1.He lives with(his family)in a large house.2.Simon is in Grade(Eight)( )( )is Simon in?同义句转换1.You can e-mail me when I am in Shanghai.为You can( )( )( )( )when I am in Shanghai.2.Tom is short为Tom( )( ).3.My cousin wears a yellow coat today.为My cousin( )( )a yellow coat today.4.Let's visit the Museum tomorrow为( )( )visiting the Museum tomorrow?
Who does he live with in a large house?What gradesend emails to meisn't tallis inShall we
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Who does he lives with in a large house.Wich gradeisn't tallputs onShaii we
Who does he live with in a large house?Which gradesend emails to meisn't tallis inHow about有用请采纳,谢谢!
扫描下载二维码噢哦,这个页面找不到了
下载作业帮可以找到更多答案

我要回帖

更多关于 soph官网 的文章

随机推荐