BBC - Schools - Primary Languages - French - Things To Do - Sports and pastimes
Accessibility links
Things To Do Vocabulary
Things To Do
In order to play the media content you need to have both
enabled and
installed. Visit
for full instructions.
Sports and pastimes Please note: There is a short delay when playing the audio clips.
Qu’est-ce que tu aimes faire comme loisirs? - What do you like doing in your free time?
J’aime lire. - I like to read.
To say what you like to do is really easy – you use the phrase j’aime (I like) and the INFINITIVE of the verb (that’s the word you find in the dictionary if you look up ‘read’ or ‘dance’).
J’aime danser. - I like to dance.
J’aime jouer au football. - I like to play football.
The same is true for saying you can do something, except this time you use je sais (I know how to) and the infinitive.
Je sais nager. - I know how to swim.
Je sais lire. - I know how to read.
Je sais chanter. - I know how to sing.
Je sais jouer au cricket. - I know how to play cricket.
To say that you do something in French is very easy too:
Je nage. - I swim.
Je danse. - I dance.
Je chante. - I sing.
Can you see how je nage (I swim) is related to the infinitive nager - to swim? To make je nage (I swim), you take the -r from nager.To make je chante (I sing) you do the same. Take the -r from chanter (to sing) and you’ve got je chante.
Je fais du sport. - I play sport.
Je joue avec l’ordinateur. - I play on the computer.
Did you notice that you say je joue avec to say you play on the computer?
Je regarde la télé. - I watch TV.
Je lis. - I read.
Je lis is a bit different as the infinitive, lire (to read), does not end in –er, but –re. To make je lis (I read) take off the –re and add –s.
In the same way, je fais (I do) comes from faire (to do).
Je fais du vélo. - I ride my bicycle.
Je fais du patin. - I roller skate.
If you want to show off a bit and say what you’re good at doing, you can add the word bien after the verb:
Je nage bien. - I’m good at swimming (literally, I swim well).
Je lis bien. - I’m good at reading.
Je joue bien au football. - I’m good at playing football.
And to say you’re not good at something? That’s right, sandwich the verb with ne … pas!
Je ne joue pas bien au tennis. - I’m not good at playing tennis / I don’t play tennis well.
Related Links
Around bbc.co.uk
Videos and phrases about sports and leisure activities.
Around the web
Vocabulary, flashcards and games about sports.114网址导航114网址导航What time do you go to school 知识点_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
What time do you go to school 知识点
上传于||文档简介
&&七&#8203;下&#8203;U&#8203;n&#8203;i&#8203;t&#8203; &#03; &#8203;W&#8203;h&#8203;a&#8203;t&#8203; &#8203;t&#8203;i&#8203;m&#8203;e&#8203; &#8203;d&#8203;o&#8203; &#8203;y&#8203;o&#8203;u&#8203; &#8203;g&#8203;o&#8203; &#8203;t&#8203;o&#8203; &#8203;s&#8203;c&#8203;h&#8203;o&#8203;o&#8203;l&#8203; &#8203;知&#8203;识&#8203;点
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语练习()1.What does your father do?A.Sure()2.What time do you get up?B.Nice to meet you,too()3.What time is it?C.I can see a dog()4.Do you have a computer lesson?D.Ifrom America()5.Let’s play badminton.E.Thank you()6.What can you see in the picture?F.A teacher()7.Take a seat,please.G.At 7:00()8.Nice to meet you.H.All right()9.Where are you from?I.It’s ten fifteen()10.Can I set beside you?J.No,we don’t
F - G - I - J - H - C - E - B - D - A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
FGIJHCEBDA
1 F 2 G 3 I 4 J 5 H 6 C 7 E 8 B 9 D 10 A
1. F2. G3. I4. J5. A6. C7. E8. B9. D10. A
1 F 2 G 3 I 4 J 5 A 6 C 7 E 8 B 9 D 10 A
1-F2-G3-I4-J5-H6-C7-E8-B9-D
FGIJHCEBDA
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 whatdoesyourfatherdo 的文章