怎么覆盖metadata.store 1.31

android - MediaCodec is giving a storeMetaDataInBuffers trace error - Stack Overflow
Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career.
or sign in with
I'm getting on the logcat the next error while encoding via the MediaCodec in Android.
The actual encoding works fine and the output is produced correctly, so I can't really understand why I get this trace. Is it a harmless error trace, or is there something I'm missing?
E/ACodec(6438): [OMX.qcom.video.encoder.h263] storeMetaDataInBuffers (output) failed w/ err -1010
Next is the code where I get the trace
final int BIT_RATE
= 4000000;
final int FRAME_RATE
final int IFRAME_INTERVAL
final String MIME_TYPE
= "video/avc";
final MediaFormat format = MediaFormat.createVideoFormat(MIME_TYPE, width, height);
format.setInteger(MediaFormat.KEY_COLOR_FORMAT, MediaCodecInfo.CodecCapabilities.COLOR_FormatSurface);
format.setInteger(MediaFormat.KEY_BIT_RATE, BIT_RATE);
format.setInteger(MediaFormat.KEY_FRAME_RATE, FRAME_RATE);
format.setInteger(MediaFormat.KEY_I_FRAME_INTERVAL, IFRAME_INTERVAL);
MediaCodec encoder = MediaCodec.createEncoderByType(MIME_TYPE);
//---------------------------------
// NEXT LINE PRODUCES THE TRACE
encoder.configure(format, null, null, MediaCodec.CONFIGURE_FLAG_ENCODE);
//---------------------------------
It's harmless, most devices show this. See Q12 at .
This only tells that the first way of signaling surface encoding wasn't supported by the encoder, so it used some other ways of setting it up. (There are multiple ways for the MediaCodec/ACodec layer to tell the individual encoder about it.)
The previous answer has indicated that the warning is quite harmless. Some additional information on the log and reasons behind the same
This trace in the log is indicating that the encoder is not supporting storeMetadataInBuffers on the output port. For an encoder, this mode could be supported on both input and output ports.
This mode is employed for input port to pass raw image data in metadata format i.e. pass only a reference to the gralloc handle which can employed by the encoder to access the data. This is employed by the camera and/or other screen recording applications to pass a reference to YUV data to the encoder.
The metadata mode was supported for output port also for potential encapsulation of output bitstream data. For example, when a Miracast or WiFi-Display session is active and the data being encoded is secure like a premium content, it becomes necessary to protect data between the encoder and HDCP encryption module, during which metadata format becomes handy. Not many encoders support this mode and hence, you observe this warning.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled& 游戏娱乐 & 游戏工具 & 巫师3:狂猎v1.22metadata.store文件官方下载
巫师3:狂猎v1.22metadata.store文件 最新版
温馨提示:您的IP是
投诉建议: .cn
千万流量共享
百度高权重排名
高速下载:
本地下载:
聚超值推荐
最新游戏推荐 软件专题排行
同类软件下载排行
热门关键词他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)Oracle Database 10g offers a significant improvement tools: Automatic Workload Repository (AWR: Automatic Workload Repository). Oracle recommends that users use this instead of Statspack. Oracle AWR is essentially a built-in tool that collects perfor
AWR uses several tables to store the collection of statistical data, all tables are stored in the new name for the specific form SYSAUX space in the SYS mode, and to WRM $ _ * and WRH $ _ * format name. The former type of store metadata information (
Solve oracle10g running slow, can not determine bottlenecks, inefficient sql in order to find a lot of struggling today to find one, Is to look at awr report. In previous Oracle 10g using the Statspack for performance troubleshooting. Oracle Database
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.031 (s). 10 q(s)下次自动登录
现在的位置:
& 综合 & 正文
在SharePoint2010启用BCS的时候,出现“The Business Data Connectivity Metadata Store is currently unavailable”错误
在开发环境中,SharePoint2010和数据库是分开装的,当使用SharePoint Designer创建外部内容类型的时候,出现了此错误"The Business Data Connectivity Metadata Store is currently unavailable";
搜遍互联网,找到如下答案:
WCF Fix for SharePoint 2010
Windows Server 2008/Vista:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkID=160770
Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows 7:
除了这两个补丁,还需要在管理中心à应用程序管理à服务应用程序à管理服务应用程序里面新建一个"Business Data Connectivity Service "应用程序,
此时 SharePoint Designer里面的外部内容类型才可以使用。
【上篇】【下篇】

我要回帖

更多关于 appstore关键词覆盖 的文章

随机推荐