想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我的梦想英文演讲稿_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 我的梦想英文演讲稿
我的梦想英文演讲稿
我的英文稿I Have a Dream I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity. But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition. In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children. It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pauntil there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to busineas usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges. But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the proceof gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterneand hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousnelike a mighty stream.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:我的梦想英文演讲稿&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《我的梦想英文演讲稿》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。当前位置: >>>
初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&  初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 一 (My dream)
  Students, guests , teachers and
  Good morning !
  my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher....
  As the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. I don&t expect complete freedom, which is impossible. I simply have a dream that supports my life.
  I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. With my favorite fictions, I lie
on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. Simple and short
can bring me great satisfaction.
  I dream that one day the adults could throw their prejudice of comic and cartoon away. They could keep a lovely heart that can share sorrow and happiness with us while watching cartoon or doing personal things. That&s the real communication of heart to heart.
  I have the belief that my dreams should come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud eagle, which flies to the blue and vast sky.
  初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 二(My Dream)
  Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges
  Good morning !
  my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.When I was a child, I wanted to be a teacher. My father was a teacher, and he taught me a lot. I
him very much. On my tenth birthday, he asked me,&What do you want to be when you grow up?&I answered proudly,&I want to be a teacher like you!&On hearing this, my father was very happy and said to me, &Work hard and your dream will come true.& Not long ago, one of my primary school teachers was ill. She wanted me to take her place for two weeks. I was glad but nervous. My father said to me,&This is a good chance. Seize it! I wish you success!& When I came into the classroom, the children were very happy. I introduced myself to them. Soon, I got on well with them. They all liked me and I loved them. With my father and headmaster's help, I did the work very well. Now, I often miss those lovely children. That experience had made me even more interested in being a teacher in the future.
  初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 三 (My dream)
  Good morning !
  my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.I have kept the dream in my mind for so long that whoever in the sun is able to live a happy life for ever.
  I think this dream is deeply rooted in the future. As we can see, we are now not far away from violence, poverty, , environmental pollution and even wars. Most of people are in need of what they have never enjoyed. However, I still can stick to my innermost dream, as I still can see the bright lights in our future. I believe, there will be a day when those from the rich
are really willing to share what they have with those fro there will be a day when we are surprised to find that the word poverty has long been there will be a day when we are together to share our dreams and we will all contribute to making our common dreams come true.
  I will not just wait but to take action to live in my dream.
点击收听单词发音&&
adj.光荣的,荣誉的;可敬的,高尚的
参考例句:
I don't think I am worthy of such an honorable title.这样的光荣称号,我可担当不起。
These businessmen are both competitive and honorable.这些商人既有竞争性又很诚实。
adv.自由地,随便地,无拘无束地
参考例句:
She was unable to keep back her tears,and wept freely.她抑制不住泪水,痛痛快快地哭了起来。
A liquid flows freely and has no fixed shape.液体能自由流动,无固定形态。
n.乐趣;享有;享用
参考例句:
Your company adds to the enjoyment of our visit. 有您的陪同,我们这次访问更加愉快了。
After each joke the old man cackled his enjoyment.每逢讲完一个笑话,这老人就呵呵笑着表示他的高兴。
v.崇拜,尊崇( worship的过去式和过去分词 );做礼拜;热爱;爱慕
参考例句:
Venus was a goddess worshiped by the Romans. 维纳斯是罗马人所崇拜的女神。 来自《现代英汉综合大词典》
Aphrodite was worshiped chiefly as the goddess of human love. 阿芙罗狄蒂主要是作为人类的爱神而受到膜拜的。 来自英汉非文学 - 百科语料821
n.疾病( disease的名词复数 );弊端;恶疾;痼疾
参考例句:
Smoking is a causative factor in several major diseases. 抽烟是引起几种严重疾病的病因。
The illness frequently coexists with other chronic diseases. 这种病往往与其他慢性病同时存在。
郡,县( county的名词复数 )
参考例句:
The deposits spread for 100 kilometers across four counties. 这些矿藏绵延一百公里,跨越四个县。
The Jinggang Mountains stand where the boundaries of four counties meet. 井冈山位于四县之交。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------初中英语演讲稿-我的梦想
初中英语演讲稿-我的梦想
初中英语 我的梦想 一 (My dream)
Good morning !
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a teacher....
As the whole world has its boundaries, limits and freedom coexist in our life. I don&t expect complete freedom, which is impossible. I simply have a dream that supports my life.
I dream that one day, I could escape from the deep sea of thick schoolbooks and lead my own life. With my favorite fictions, I lie freely on the green grass, smelling the spring, listening to the wind singing, breathing the fresh and cool air and dissolve my soul in nature at last. Simple and short enjoyment can bring me great satisfaction.
I dream that one day the adults could throw their prejudice of comic and cartoon away. They could keep a lovely heart that can share sorrow and happiness with us while watching cartoon or doing personal things. That&s the real communication of heart to heart.
I have the belief that my dreams should come true. I am looking forward to some day coming when I am like a proud eagle, which flies to the blue and vast sky.
初中 我的梦想 二(My Dream)
Good morning !
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.When I was a child, I wanted to be a teacher. My father was a teacher, and he taught me a lot. I worshiped him very much. On my tenth birthday, he asked me,&What do you want to be when you grow up?&I answered proudly,&I want to be a teacher like you!&On hearing this, my father was very happy and said to me, &Work hard and your dream will come true.& Not long ago, one of my primary school teachers was ill. She wanted me to take her place for two weeks. I was glad but nervous. My father said to me,&This is a good chance. Seize it! I wish you success!& When I came into the classroom, the children were very happy. I introduced myself to them. Soon, I got on well with them. They all liked me and I loved them. With my father and headmaster's help, I did the work very well. Now, I often miss those lovely children. That experience had made me even more interested in being a teacher in the future.
初中英语演讲稿 我的梦想 三 (My dream)
Good morning !
my great pleasure to share my dream with you today.I have kept the dream in my mind for so long that whoever in the sun is able to live a happy life for ever.
I think this dream is deeply rooted in the future. As we can see, we are now not far away from violence, poverty, diseases, environmental pollution and even wars. Most of people are in need of what they have never enjoyed. However, I still can stick to my innermost dream, as I still can see the bright lights in our future. I believe, there will be a day when those from the rich counties are really willing to share what they have with those fro there will be a day when we are surprised to find that the word poverty has long been there will be a day when we are together to share our dreams and we will all contribute to making our common dreams come true.
I will not just wait but to take action to live in my dream.
下页更精彩:1
本文已影响人
初中英语演讲稿-我的梦想相关推荐
[初中英语演讲稿-我的梦想]网友评论
<div class="ds-thread" data-thread-key="490874" data-title="初中英语演讲稿-我的梦想" data-image="">优秀英语演讲稿:我的梦想 | 英语——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 优秀英语演讲稿:我的梦想
优秀英语演讲稿:我的梦想
发布时间:
  he took the slip from me and put it on the bed, with the other clothes we were taking to the mortician. his hands lingered on the soft material for a moment, then he slammed the drawer shut and turned to me, dont ever save anything for a special occasion. every day you re alive is a special occasion.
  Good afternoon:
ihaveasupermotto.
itworkslikemagic.
it's"justdoyourbest."
isayitallthetime.
itguidesmeeveryday.
it'shelpfulinmanyways.
ithelpsmefacechallenges.
ittakesawaymyworries.
itmakesmefeelstronger,too.
onedayiwassick.
ihadanimportanttest.
iwasverynervousandafraid.
itoldmyself,"justdoyourbest.
giveyourbesteffort.
giveonehundredpercent."
thenihadcourage.
ibecameconfident.
asaresult,ididawonderfuljob.
pleasefollowthismotto.
sayiteveryday.
youcanbenefit,too.
don'tworryabouttheoutcome.
don'tcompareyourselfwithothers.
justdoyourbest.
ibelieveanythingispossible.
wherethere'sawill,there'saway.
sopleasedoyourbesteveryday.
英语演讲稿写作:一篇演讲稿要有一个集中、鲜明的主题。无中心、无主次、杂乱无章的演讲是没有人愿听的。一篇演讲稿只能有一个中心,全篇内容都必须紧紧围绕着这个中心去铺陈,这样才能使听众得到深刻的印象。
  In elementary school, I didn’t know the importance of studying.I just know playing all day.One day my english teacher told me (that) she thought I was a intelligent boy.I was shocked by what she said.I didn’t do well in my english subject at that time.I was encouraged by what she said.In other words,what she said made me exicted.Since then,I fell in love with English.I started to read some English novels and listen to music.My english teacher taught me patiently and encouraged me to insist on doing these.I was interested in english.I found it was easy to learn english.It does’t like I thought it would be difficult.Maybe I had talent in learning english.However,if I don’t listen to my english teacher.Maybe I would get lost.
  Honorable judges,dear teachers and close friends.i’m very glad to stand here to share my speech with you.today i’m going to talk about dreams.
  Everyone has a dream.
  Besides study and social practice, there are entertainments as well. i do body building every day, hoping to keep healthy and energetic. we also write a play and put it on in our spare time.
  Martin luther king had a dream-and we can all recall his civil rights speech.phil knight had a dream-and now the whole world knows his nike slogan“just do it”!
  I also have a dream,but not only a simple one.
  When i was in primary school,my dream was that i would be a doctor when i grew up.i’ll be the first person who produces a new medicine.this kind of medicine can make teachers relax when they are busy correcting their students’ exercises and preparing their lessons.because one day when i woke up at midnight,i found my father,a senior chinese teacher,was still busy with his work.i was deeply moved.i wish my father could be healthy and relaxed every minute.
  “我们都有一个家,名字叫中国”正如《龙的传人》歌词中讲的,我们是华夏族,我们的祖先世世代代都生活在这片华夏土地上——中国。每人都有一个富强中国的理想,现在,我就说说我的吧。
  Now i’m a senior grade two student,all my classmates and i are working hard,we all know the college entrance examination which will come in the year of XX is a big problem for us.we must study harder and harder in order to go to a good university,then when we finish our school,we can find a good job in society.my dream is also that.though now i’m not good at study,i’ll try my best.
  I know fantasy is hard to come true,bue dream can.
  I’ll work hard for my dreams,i’ll never give up.
  Thank you!
  鸟儿在觅食的情况下,羊奶是跪优雅。我们,人类,作为宇宙的主人,也有感恩、感恩。感恩是力量的源泉,爱的根,勇气的。让我们学会感恩,收获在不同的生活中。
  As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed. But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
  That’s all about my plan for the day. what do you think of it, my friends? today, I’m very proud to be here to give a speech about a dream, a dream for which we worked together for nine years or even more. as beijing becomes the host city of the 29th olympic games, every beijinger cares for the environment and good manners and behaviors much more than before. now beijing has already made herselves’ dream come true. so i must work harder to catch up with her steps. knowing the hardness of making a dream into reality, I need to do my best at every side of my work, so then I believe my little dream—to be an interpreter—will definitely be realized someday in the future!
相关内容:
  my brother-in-law opened the bottom drawer of my sisters bureau and lifted out a tissue-wrapped package. this, he said, is not a slip. this is linge ...  Hello, everyone, I’m Liu Dongdong. I’m a student. There are three people in my family—my father, mother and I.
  My father is 0 years old. He i ...  Dear teachers and classmates,
  Good morning,my name is Tom,today i will share my best friend to everybody.
  I have a lot of friends, but ...  hello,everyone!
  my name is steven . i'm 10 years old, today my topic is my family .
  i have a happy family . there are three members:my ...ladies and gentlemen,
i have had a lot of teachers in my school who have given me much help in my study. for their help i will never forget them. ...  Students, guests , teachers and Honorable Judges
  Good morning !
  my great pleasure to share my dream with you today. my dream is to become a t ...

我要回帖

更多关于 我的梦想演讲稿300字 的文章

随机推荐