权限: 自定义头衔, 签名中使用图片, 隐身
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 抢沙发下一级可获得
权限: 设置帖子权限道具: 提升卡
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
开心签到天数: 933 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.10]以坛为家III
【作者(必填)】
【文题(必填)】Social networking relationships, firm-specific managerial experience and firm performance in a transition economy: A comparative analysis of family owned and nonfamily firms
【年份(必填)】2012
【全文链接或数据库名称(选填)】
支持楼主:、
购买后,论坛将把您花费的资金全部奖励给楼主,以表示您对TA发好贴的支持
载入中......
(127.17 KB)
10:21:30 上传
总评分:&论坛币 + 50&
学术水平 + 1&
热心指数 + 1&
信用等级 + 1&
金融学(理论版)上传下载专区:
http://bbs.pinggu.org/forum-57-1.html
个人上传的书籍与教学视频:
http://bbs.pinggu.org/home.php?mod=space&uid=5975757&do=thread&view=me&from=space
初级热心勋章
初级热心勋章
中级热心勋章
中级热心勋章
高级热心勋章
高级热心勋章
初级信用勋章
初级信用勋章
无限扩大经管职场人脉圈!每天抽选10位免费名额,现在就扫& 论坛VIP& 贵宾会员& 可免费加入
加入我们,立即就学扫码下载「就学」app& Join us!& JoinLearn&
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
京ICP证090565号
京公网安备号
论坛法律顾问:王进律师八年级英语作文 求翻译 谢谢我刚上初中的时候英语学得不好,有时还会感觉有一些自卑,但是你给了我很多帮助和鼓励,让我对英语有了兴趣。你放学后总是会耐心地教我完成英语作业,会给我讲一些英语故事。现在,我的英语成绩已经很棒了,非常感谢你
f翻译什么?
I was weak at English when I went to the junior school,and I felt a little self-abased sometimes,but you gave lots of help and courage.you always taught me English homework with patience after school and told me some English stories.Now,my English has been pretty doog,Thanks a lot.
When I just got into middle school ,my English was not good,sometimes I felt sad.But you helped me and encouraged me a lot.You made me
interest in English.After school you always teach me how to finish English homework patiently,and tell me some English stories.Now,My English is great, thank you very much
When I was in junior high school English is not good, and sometimes feel some sense of inferiority, but you gave me a lot of help and encouragement, let me have interest in english. You always patient...
1L 正解,2L 翻译器不解释
3L 太专业化 推荐1L答案比较适合八年级
I was not good at English when I was in junior middle school.Sometime I even felt myself inferior.But you gave me a lof of help and courage ,which makes me became interested in English.After school,yo...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码一篇八年级英语作文,求翻译哦,谢谢思密达33······我叫林涛,今年13岁,寒假将要来临,我打算在家先把所有作业都写完,然后和爸爸妈妈一起去北京玩一玩,看一看故宫,颐和园,长城,等等。最后和父母一起去乡下看望爷爷奶奶
I am Lin Tao, 13 years old this year, the winter vacation coming, I intend at home, first of all jobs are finished, and then Mom and Dad went to Beijing to play with, take a look at the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Great Wall, and so on. Finally, go to the countryside to visit the grandparents and parents together
I am Ling tao, a 13 years old boy. Now the winter vacation is coming. I decided to finish my winter vacation homework first. Then I am going to Beijing with my parents. We are going to have fun visiti...
I am Ling tao, a 13 years old boy. Now the winter vacation is coming. I decided to finish my winter vacation homework first. Then I am going to Beijing with my parents. We are going to have fun visiti...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求这篇英语作文的翻译谢谢!&
亲爱的迈克,我非常高兴的是你在感恩节这一天自己很快乐。首先,我们中国没有感恩节但是我们有相似的节日并且我们可以在任何想要庆祝的时候庆祝它们。第二,在我的观点里,我认为感恩是关于为什么和你应该向谁表达谢意,另外,人们实际上在感恩节想做的事很有意义,真诚地。李华。
为您推荐:
图咯YY我哦
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 家里人会不会说谢谢 的文章

随机推荐